Average High School Life Ch. 13

Story Info
Alternate Title: Hazing Rituals.
8.5k words
4.72
6.9k
7

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is probably where some people will get annoyed by the story; this chapter involves a lot more plot and character development. Then we move into full non-consensual sex that will have ramifications down the line. I can guess people will be frustrated by the characters' behaviors and responses. I can only say I wrote everything the way I assumed and imagined realistic people would react to similar situations.

Feel free to leave feedback as always. I can't say I always act on it, but I do appreciate it; it lets me know people are invested.

======================================================

Amy and Charlie coming off of the effects of the porn field was a mess.

I was, frankly, as much help as a towel in a swimming pool. We could tell as soon as Charlie was "freed," because she looked at all of us in horror and then ran for the bathroom, where we heard vomiting shortly after. Max dashed in after her, and then the door closed. There was a loud disagreement that began with Charlie yelling, "How could you!?" They quickly stopped yelling, probably when Max realized Amy and I could hear anything they yelled.

Amy was distraught. She tried to apologize and take the blame for making me do everything we'd done that had left me in the state where my dick was out of commission, but I told her she was being silly. I don't think I got through to her. She put on her full, unsexy pajamas as soon as she could and kept glancing at me guiltily. Eventually I convinced her to come cuddle with me in the bed, and she did, but I could tell it was out of guilt, which made me feel kind of like crap.

I drifted off; like I said, I'd been nearly dead tired when Max showed up. When I woke, I was alone, but I could hear voices from the bathroom. It sounded like all the girls were in there, but the door was closed. I knocked, but only because I'd woken with a full bladder. They filed out and all three had puffy eyes like they'd been crying, which just did wonders for my mood. My turn in the bathroom was also a reminder that I hadn't eaten or drank anything all day.

When I came out only Max was there.

"I sent the two girls to get us some food. We took Charlie's car," she explained.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's the issue?" Max asked.

I shrugged. "I guess I thought the domme would drive? Isn't that more dominant?"

"Except that important people all have chauffeurs?" Max pointed out.

"That's fair."

"So look, we had a long girl talk session while you were passed out," Max said, "and Amy filled us in on stuff she knows about this 'porn field.' Not gonna lie, this seems out there, even though I saw the evidence myself."

"Are you and Charlie okay?" I asked, feeling a good amount of guilt.

"We will be, I think. Charlie was kind of pissed at me, which I get. I mean, I knew her feelings on rimming, but we had no other way to prove it. We'll get through it. But what are you planning to do? As much as I like the fact that I'm not begging to suck your cock right now, I can't stay high for the rest of my life."

"If Amy's right and it is a virus and I'm a carrier then you should be okay once you're away from me," I said.

"Except that you work in a public space. How many people have been through that Maker lab in two weeks? I know I saw at least a dozen between all the times I dropped by. If they're all infected they could have spread it around, right?"

"...Shit," I said intelligently.

"Yeah," Max agreed.

With no way to move the conversation forward past that, we just waited for "our" girls to return. They came back with some Thai for us all, as well as two bottles of wine.

"It's an old trick I pulled all the time before I met Max," Charlie explained, "I was on a few billboards even when I was 18, so I'd just troll around liquor stores until someone recognized me. Turn on the flirting and most people forget to check ID."

"I don't recall you insisting on wine with Thai before," Max said.

"That was my idea," Amy said as we all dug into the food, "The porn virus seems to hate alcohol. I snuck some while I was home and I think I was immune to the field even though I wasn't totally drunk. I don't know enough of the science to get how that works, but a shot seems to be enough to do it."

"A shot a day keeps the horny away?" Max quipped.

"More like a shot every four hours," Amy said, "but that's only if you're constantly getting re-exposed."

"So is that why the city hasn't devolved into an orgy despite Jay working at the lab?" Max asked.

"That's my theory right now," Amy agreed, "Everyone going out of there was affected, but as soon as they had a drink with dinner or a beer while watching something or maybe even just took some meds they would have been fine. And unless they went back to the lab later they wouldn't have gotten reinfected."

"Hang on, though; Lauren has to be getting drinks every time she goes out with her friends, but she's still coming on to you and doing shit like letting the twins in," I protested.

"Because I'm with you a lot," Amy said, "Any time she clears herself of the virus she runs into me and gets re-infected."

"But...I mean you were massively shook up when you re-upped your meds, and Charlie just threw up because of what happened to her. Why isn't Lauren having these post-nut clarity meltdowns?" I asked.

Max jumped in and said, "She could be ignoring it. If she's a full-blown gold digger like Amy seems to think she's probably put herself through some shit in the name of keeping her status. I know a few former classmates that were like that, and they put up with a lot of shit to maintain their status. One girl let her boyfriend hit her because he was the star quarterback. Another one would do threesomes where her boyfriend was clearly more into the other guy than her just because she got to drive a BMW on his dime. Lauren probably just mentally shoved whatever she did in with any other stuff she's put up with to get ahead. And she doesn't want to bring it up because it'll only cause problems for her if, say, Amy goes to her dad."

"Anyway, that's also why the school is orgy central," Amy said, "You and CC have had two weeks to spread it around, and while some kids are partying on the weekends or finding ways to have fun at home there are a lot more who don't do that, and they re-infect everyone else."

"But what about the sorority; they shouldn't have been affected?" I pointed out.

"What happened?" Max asked.

I explained the scenario with the sorority delivery and Charlie just waved it off.

"Oh, that tit contest is par for the course at a sorority. My sister was in one. The girl riding with you and giving you road head was probably the virus though," Charlie said.

"So you could get your whole school drunk but if Jay and this CC girl are still spreading the virus around that doesn't help. Is there some way to stop it?" Max asked.

"There has to be something generating it," Amy said, "And it's related to that crash you and CC saw weeks ago."

"CC and I looked all over there. We didn't find a thing," I insisted.

"Yeah, I want to revisit the site. No offense, but I'm betting you didn't look far enough," Amy said.

I looked out the window. "Well, it's getting darker but we probably have a good couple hours of daylight left."

"No, let's do it Sunday," Amy said, and then stopped. Her head dropped and she looked nervously at me, then at Max.

"Jay, can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Max said.

I had been around girls long enough to recognize a female conspiracy when I saw one. I nodded and said I had to use the bathroom anyway. I took longer than I needed to. In my head I figured I was being noble and chivalrous, giving the girls time and space, but the reality was I was scared of what she was going to say and didn't want to face her. I came back out and Max was at the table.

"So is she breaking up with me?" I asked.

"No," Max said, "At least, that's not what she's thinking right now."

"But you think it's going that way," I said.

"Look, Jay, it's like Amy told you; this porn field thing is messing her up big time. She should be thinking over her new boundaries and new experiences and that can't happen when she's one missed pill away from being a nympho. So, she's coming home with me. She insisted it's just to test her theory but you and I know that's bullshit. She needs a break. And hell, if she's wrong tomorrow morning she'll be tied to my sawhorse eating me out while I whip her raw with a riding crop, so there's that," Max said, obviously trying to lighten the mood.

"So I guess I'll just go home then," I said trying not to sound bitter. I don't think I was all that successful.

"She paid for the room through Sunday. It's a nice hotel room, you could stay here. And...you don't have to be alone."

"What does that mean?" I asked as various fantasy centers in my brain tried to suggest answers from the lewd to the scary.

"Charlie could stay with you," Max said.

"Max-" I protested but she cut me off.

"She knows what that means. She insists she's fine with it if you can promise me you won't make her rim you. She's game for anything else. I mean, obviously she will be once the drugs wear off but she insists it'll be fine," Max said.

"No," I said, even though my libido was crying in a corner as I did, "Look, not gonna lie, I wasn't totally okay with fucking her when you had me do it, even when I didn't know about the porn field. This would be like...I don't know. And does she really think I can't go a day without sex now?"

"She just...feels guilty," Max said.

"That doesn't make any fucking sense!" I insisted. I said it louder than I should have because I was frustrated. Max glared at me a bit.

Max wiped both hands down her face as if she were clearing water or something off. I heard her mumble something but I couldn't make it out, except for what sounded like "sub thing."

She looked at me again and stood. "Call me if something comes up. Amy said she'll call you when she's ready to go alien hunting or whatever," she said.

I could tell I fucked up. I didn't know how right then, but at the end Max's face had fallen and I could tell by the tone of her voice I'd become "that guy" to her. I didn't know what guy, exactly, but in my head she was going to spend all of Saturday convincing Amy to dump me and coaching her on how to do it.

I resisted the urge to immediately start texting Amy like a madman demanding answers. Then I resisted both vague- and rageposting about it. Instead I distracted myself by finding a movie on one of the services the hotel provided. I assumed Amy wouldn't like it, but in truth I had no clue about her preferences; we'd never been on a real date. But it was high action, the star was bulked out to hell, every woman on screen was never allowed to wear more than a tank top on their body, and on top of the obligatory sex scene between the lead and the woman, it had a scene with the bad guy and a different woman as well as a sequence where the main character had to make his way through a party featuring lots of topless and fully naked women. I don't think a single line of dialogue in the movie had a word with more than three syllables, except for a speech by a guy in glasses explaining the contrived nonsense that made up the plot.

I mean, I am not a film buff in any way and even I could tell the movie was exploitative crap.

I realized how stupid that idea had been while the credits rolled. I'd been scrolling on my phone for a lot of the movie, but the movie basically screamed at the base male in me, so now I was amped up from the action and horny from the sex scenes and nudity. I finally broke down and tried to call Amy.

Not only did she not answer, it went straight to voicemail. That pretty much convinced me I'd been right about Max's conclusion and intentions. Then I noticed the wine.

We'd eaten dinner, but the girls had left so fast they never opened the second bottle and Charlie had only had a sip or two because she was driving. I had a bottle and a half of wine there. My justification to myself was that I wanted to test if drinking myself would stop me from spreading the porn field virus. In reality, I was just thinking, "hey, every movie and show I know of says get drunk after you've been dumped."

So I did.

-=-=-=-=-=-

When I woke up, it was dark. The old-style clock next to the bed said it was 4:10am. I had a splitting headache and my mouth felt like sandpaper. Moving felt like torture, but my bladder was so full it almost hurt.

I'd never been drunk. I wasn't with the right crowd in high school. A couple of my buddies and I had snuck a beer once when we were 12 or 13, but it was one beer, we split it between four of us, and we didn't even finish it; we very quickly decided root beer had a much better flavor (except for the die-hard Dr. Pepper fan) so we didn't even drink enough to get a buzz. We didn't have the connections or the drive to get ourselves alcohol most of the time; we were more focused on gaming. Alcohol does nothing for gaming. In retrospect it's possible Zach got a little more into the beer than we had, and that may be what put him on the road to where he was, but either way, I had no experience.

When I finally managed to sit up and find the bedside light to turn on, I felt a spike of fear.

Two girls were in the other bed.

A lot of my brain wanted to figure it out, but at that point my bladder was telling me it was either go to the bathroom now or leave the cleaning ladies a really good tip. I dashed to the bathroom and sat on the toilet because my head was too painful and too dizzy to stand and reliably aim.

I spent several minutes imitating that famous sculpture of the naked guy bent over with his hand on his chin. I desperately tried to remember anything about the previous night. I remembered picking up the wine, and being on my phone. I remembered saying the words, "come over, yeah, I'm in this room." So I must have called the girls. Who the hell were they? Did I pay for them?

"Panicking yet?"

I almost fell off the toilet, except it was close enough to the wall I couldn't. A giggle came from the doorway.

One of the Spinner twins stood there. In a long t-shirt, her hair disheveled and her legs bare. She walked over slowly and straddled me as I sat on the throne.

"Welcome to the club," she said.

"What club?"

"The one all women belong to, where you pee sitting down. Most guys join us after their first bender. Now, how eager are you to pick up where we left off last night?" she asked.

She had her arms around my neck and looked at me intensely but my brain was working enough for me to really notice her expression. I'd seen both twins desperate for sex. She wasn't. She seemed like she was telling a joke.

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked.

The girl erupted in a fit of giggles and got off me. As she did, I saw a bright orange thong covering her crotch. Assuming the twins had been telling the truth about their underwear preferences the other day, Violet was in the room with me.

"Damn, you were for real a lot easier to trick when you were plastered," she said as she stepped in front of the mirror and tried to do something to get her hair under control.

"What...um..." I started, trying to figure out if there was any way to preserve my dignity while I asked her what exactly happened the night before.

"Uh uh," Violet said, wagging her finger in a "naughty boy" gesture, "You do some things for us and then we tell you what did and didn't happen last night. It's definitely a wild story."

My heart sank. I tried not to let it show but so far my poker face hadn't held up with anyone and Violet was no exception. I saw her expression flicker but she had her smug grin on quickly enough after.

"What do you want?" I asked. I wasn't sure if my tone was resigned, angry, or afraid. Either way it didn't seem to affect Violet's mood. She did, however, hand me a glass of water and watch me drink it.

"I'm still tired," she said, "come cuddle with us. We'll get to the rest of it in the morning."

Feeling like I was being led to the gallows, I followed her out. Her sister was still curled up near one side of the bed. Violet gestured for me to get in. I slid up behind the other Spinner sister. I kept space between us enough that I could feel some heat from her body, but didn't touch her. Violet wasn't having any of that though; as soon as she got into the bed she pushed up against my back so I could feel her breasts squish against me despite our clothes, and she pressed her hips and legs against me, then pushed me into her sister. All through my moving and shifting Victoria didn't even stir. Violet finished by grabbing my exposed arm and draping it over her sister's sleeping form, then kissed me on the shoulder.

"Sweet dreams," she said, her voice only slightly mocking.

It took me a long time to relax, wondering if Violet was going to try something else, but eventually I heard her lightly snoring behind me and that was enough for me to relax and drift off myself.

-=-=-=-=-=-

I woke up with a slightly less gross mouth and a somewhat diminished headache, though I still wasn't at my best. However I could tell one part of me was fully awake, and was rather enjoying its position. I wanted to move, but I was sandwiched between warm bodies. I remembered my chat with Violet and I desperately wanted to find out what happened the previous night, so I didn't want to risk waking them. It very quickly became a moot point, though.

"Vee?" Victoria called out in front of me. After a moment with no response she said louder, "Vee!"

"What?" came from behind me in a muffled grumble.

"I need some booze," she said.

"Lush," Violet said.

"Shut up. His cock is pressed into my ass right now and I'm starting to think trying it up there is a good idea, so I'm almost positive I'm running low."

I felt Violet move behind me and I heard her mumble something about "should make you try it." I started to pull away too but Victoria's leg wrapped around mine and she grabbed my arm, pulling it tighter. Her moves pushed my arm into her breast and pressed her ass harder against my cock.

"You're not going anywhere stud," she said, "I'm gone enough that this feels good so I'm gonna enjoy it until my sister doses me. You don't move. At all."

I stayed as still as I could, even when she started grinding her ass back against me and moving my arm in little circles. She still had a shirt on but I didn't feel a bra. What I did feel after a moment was the hard nub of her nipple under my forearm as it hardened. The rubbing was having an effect on me too, as I could feel some precum leaking and wetting my boxers.

Violet came over and stood in front of us, holding one of the cups from the hotel bathroom. It looked like it only had about a half inch of liquid in it. She stood and watched us for a while with a knowing smirk on, then reached out and poked her sister in the forehead.

"Ow! That hurt, bitch."

"Yeah, well it's gonna hurt more when you work yourself up enough to try taking his cock in your ass. Now drink this and calm the fuck down."

Victoria let me go and I rolled away immediately. Unfortunately on my back my erection created an embarrassing tent that Violet giggled at. I quickly slid to the head of the bed and brought my legs up as Victoria downed her drink.

"What about you?" Victoria asked when she finished.

"I took a swig before I poured," Violet said, "Now you, naughty boy, get us some breakfast. Room service. And sit in the other bed. I'm still far too interested in exploring inside that tent you popped a second ago."

I moved to the other bed. It took the girls a few minutes to review the menu and then they told me what to order for them. I'd never spent 70 dollars on breakfast before, but my life for the past two weeks had been full of new experiences. I promised myself I would pay Amy back as soon as I could. I could clear $70 on a good night delivering.