Average High School Life Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She must receive her gift from the altar eventually ladies," Romi said, apparently pausing her attentions, "Get to it."

Then I felt Destiny moving. She shifted up and down on my cock. It wasn't fast and the rhythm was weird. I tried to look and I figured out the reason; Destiny wasn't doing it. The girls were lifting and pushing her back down on my cock, her ass sliding back and forth maybe an inch. It wasn't doing a lot for my stimulation; it would take a long time for me to get to orgasm this way, and with the binding on my cock I wasn't even sure I could, but it occurred to me that was probably the point.

Destiny, on the other hand, started making high-pitched, squeaking sounds along with more recognizable moans that suggested she was more on board with what Romi was doing. I felt her ass twitching more as time went on, and soon I saw her splayed legs quivering. Then she let out an "eeeeeek!" sound that cut off abruptly and I felt her ass strangle my cock and the insides ripple. Then it clenched and unclenched. I also felt a lot of wetness around my cock.

Romi stepped away and I could fully see Destiny again. The girl's body glistened with sweat, her nipples looked rigid, and her pussy was puffed up, open, and wet. The hair scrunchie around my cock was spotted heavily with juice and the scent of girl sex was potent.

The brunette straddled the table next and bent down just like Romi, despite mild protesting from Destiny. This girl's pussy was red and wet. I guessed she might have been playing with herself a bit when I couldn't see. She was also shaved bare. She brought on some more clenching of Destiny's anal ring around my cock as the girls pumped her up and down on me again.

It took a little longer this time, and I could feel my cock sliding more easily in and out of Destiny's ass as her muscles stopped fighting it and got used to me inside her. Then her ass tensed and rippled again as she had a second orgasm. I felt the cold of the soaked scrunchie wrapped around my cock, which was now covered in juices from Destiny's pussy and the two other cheerleader's mouths, along with sweat from all of us. Destiny no longer seemed to be fighting at all, and in fact when the girls stopped moving her as the brunette stepped away, she braced her arms and legs on me and started pumping herself.

My cock was tingling and throbbing. It felt like a mix of the pleasures of sex and the tingling of a limb falling asleep. It also felt like a gallon of cum was building up behind the blockage. I began moaning in frustration, trying to plead with my eyes to the girls as the third one positioned herself over me. This one was another blonde, but her pussy was also bare and a little damp on top of that. Destiny shuddered on me as the girl's mouth contacted her pussy and the ritual began all over again.

I don't know how long it kept on. At one point they gave Destiny a break from the sodomy and just let her sit on my cock, which was hurting and throbbing from my need to cum. It still felt good but I also wanted it to stop. As it got harder for Destiny to cum, the girls probed her pussy with their fingers, which I also felt on my cock. It added another layer to the stimulation but also added to the pain, giving me no rest even when the small girl stopped bouncing on my rod.

I had hoped my spit would build up and loosen the tape's glue, but no such luck. Meanwhile the lack of her moving on my cock didn't lessen the stimulation at all, because as the fourth cheerleader parked herself above me, Romi flipped the girl's skirt up and shoved her head between the girl's thighs. The cheerleader now in the middle of the chain arched her back to give Romi more access, and I watched as her tongue flicked out every so often to tease the girl's clit. She and Destiny came almost at the same time, and Romi laughed gleefully as some of the juice from the girl's pussy dripped onto my face.

Finally the last girl got an orgasm out of the petite Asian. As her trimmed snatch left my field of view the girls, most of whom were flushed with uniforms askew, circled around. Romi appeared next to me with a pair of scissors.

"Now for the anointing of the sacrifice!"

The two girls that had frog-marched her in originally lifted Destiny off my cock and sat her on my thighs. She immediately soaked them with the mixture of juices, and I could feel her legs quivering. Romi knelt down and grabbed my cock firmly, a painful sensation for me at this point. Then she slid the scissors carefully up and snipped the hair tie.

I strained against the cuffs as all my muscles tensed. Romi only moved her hand on my cock once; as soon as a finger touched the head of my penis it erupted. I felt like I was firing solid shots out of my cock, and the pain was bad enough I screamed into the gag. After the first burst I opened my eyes.

The reality was unbelievable even to me.

Somehow my cock became a hose of cum. The first shot literally splashed against Destiny's face. I felt the throbbing and pulsing I was used to (except stronger and with a lot more pain as the strained muscles got new blood) but the stream of cum looked like a constant flow. I literally covered Destiny's torso in jizz, more than I'd ever seen even in porn.

In my head I wanted to do a lot of things. Wonder at the sight, check if Destiny was okay, punch Romi (chivalry was so far from my mind I was a barbarian at that point), and rip the cuffs off even if it shredded my skin. But the orgasm overwhelmed me and the last thing I felt was my head hitting the table.