Average High School Life Ch. 14

Story Info
Alternate Title: What's in my Pants.
5.1k words
4.22
5.4k
7

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So based on some recent comments I know the direction of the story isn't what some people were hoping for. I'll just say that I felt there needed to be some real risk or danger to push people toward finding a solution. And things will get worse before they get better. Apologies for those of you who want to bow out because of that.

In that same vein, this chapter continues to have some non-consensual content in it, though not so much as ch. 13. There is actually much less sex content in this chapter and more plot development. Also there's some more intense stuff with the aftermath of what happened in ch. 13. Again, I tried to be semi-realistic in my interpretations, but I'm sure people will find fault with how I portrayed Jay's responses. I can only say I tried, and I'm sorry if it doesn't fit your view of how it should have turned out.

As always, I hope the story is still enjoyable to some, and I appreciate the feedback, comments, and ratings.

==========================================

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with strong chemical smells assaulting my nose. I felt a hand on my crotch and a quick check confirmed it wasn't mine. Memories of the cheerleaders rushed back and I frantically pushed at the hand.

"Ohhh," a female voice said, then let out a giggle, "Well at least you're awake."

I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital room, which I sort of expected by then. A nurse stood next to my bed, smiling mischievously and tucking a curly black hair behind her light brown ear. Brown eyes and red lips smiled at me as she turned away. Her scrubs obscured a lot of her body but they couldn't do anything about the round, prominent backside that shifted back and forth at me hypnotically as she walked away.

Despite that view I wasn't even slightly aroused. My cock felt like someone had stomped on it; even the slightest flex of the muscles I would use to force out pee or cum felt like agony. The memories of the cheerleaders were both vague and vivid at the same time. It was like I had pictures of the event in my brain and I could remember what each picture was about, but I was missing some of the details.

The Latina nurse came back in with an older male doctor, who was all smiles but seemed genuinely compassionate instead of a bit leering.

"Hello Jay, I'm Doctor Smith. I want to talk to you for a few minutes if that's all right?" he said.

I had a short, odd thought about Lost in Space before I nodded. Smith dismissed the nurse, which put a pout on her face but I was grateful for. He turned back to me.

"So I know you're in the flower of your youth, so to speak, and I remember the opportunities there were. Despite that, you have to be careful when you're experimenting with sex. When you got here you were dangerously dehydrated, and you had some abrasions on your arms that were bleeding pretty bad. We pumped you full of fluids and we know the wrist injuries aren't from razors or anything, but it looks like you may have overdone it, hmm?" he said.

His tone was non-judgy, maybe even a little playful, which I ordinarily would have appreciated. Before I thought about it, I said, "I...it wasn't really my choice at the time."

His whole demeanor shifted instantly. "I'll have a police officer here in a minute."

"No," I said immediately, but he pressed on.

"Son, look, I know you were with some girls; you were just dropped on the sidewalk but people saw girls in the car that dropped you and there were some distinctive smells when we brought you in. Now even though society says you should have enjoyed whatever went on, if it really wasn't what you wanted-"

"I...look you're great. Amazing. I...appreciate it. But there's complicated stuff going on. Did you call my parents?"

He shook his head. "You're eighteen so we didn't have to. It also means, unfortunately, that I can't report this without your say so. Would you please let me do that?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No, there's someone else I need to call."

"Not one of the ones that dumped you on the sidewalk," he said, and it was more of an order than a question.

"No," I assured him.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Doctor Smith eventually filled me in that it was six in the morning. I'd been dropped at their door sometime around midnight, which meant the cheerleaders had me for an hour. He explained they weren't sure why I passed out completely, but they guessed the combo of dehydration and exhaustion did it; they hadn't found any drugs in my system. He also said it was very possible I hadn't passed out the whole time, and it was just my brain covering it. He mentioned the "t" word more than once. He gave me contact info for a bunch of mental health resources and told me to take it easy for a few days. I had to suppress a sarcastic laugh at that.

The Latina nurse wheeled me out of the hospital as per policy, stopping to pat my shoulder. Smith must have spoken to her because she was a lot less flirty, which impressed me; if she'd been tending to me through the night the porn virus should have had her naked under her scrubs by now. It still confused me how much free will the people affected by it actually had. I also didn't know if all the chemicals in the hospital might be sabotaging it. I knew hospitals used a lot of alcohol, but I hadn't done that bad in chem so I knew it wasn't the same kind as booze. Maybe that didn't matter?

Amy stood next to her Lexus wearing a big sweater and jeans. She rushed over as soon as she saw me and pulled me into a hug as I stood up. It felt better than sex right at that moment and I hugged her back, glad for the moment to forget all the shit between us if she'd let me.

The nurse reminded me about my prescription (which was basically just for heavy-duty Tylenol) and told Amy to make sure I drank a lot of water. She smiled at the nurse and led me into the car, where she handed me one of those giant water bottles and watched me until I downed half of it.

"Thanks. For getting me, I mean. I know-"

"You don't know shit, Mulligan," Amy said as she pulled away.

"Okay, we're doing this now, then?" I said, regretting it immediately.

Amy sighed. "That's...sorry. I had a kind of intense weekend so far, and getting a call from the hospital about you didn't help."

"I...wasn't sure if I should call you, but my parents wouldn't get it-"

"Of course you should have called me, idiot," Amy said, "Just because our relationship is a mess doesn't mean I don't care. And you needed a woman to show up who wouldn't try to ra-"

She cut herself off and looked over at me nervously. It was my turn to sigh.

"Doctor Smith told you?" I asked.

"Not explicitly, but I'm a girl. We've all got friends who claim they just had a bad date, but you learn to read between the lines. I took a pill this morning; I'm under control. Max and Charlie know too, so don't panic when you see them."

"We're going back to the city?" I asked.

"No; they're at my house. We decided it would be easier to crash there since we're going to the field today."

"Good," I said.

"Jay, why did you go to work? I told you I'd squared it with Bonny-"

"Because I wasn't going to sit in that hotel room with the twins feeling guilty anymore!" I snapped, "And I don't want to go home and face whatever my parents are up to. Tell me you've got a better idea of how to stop this shit."

"I'm...still working on details. We seem to be right about you being a carrier. The three of us were fine yesterday; no urges to do weird sex stuff. Well..."

I glanced over and saw a quick look on Amy's face. It hurt, because I recognized it as the face she'd make when she was teasing me about some sex we'd had. She looked over at me, saw me looking, and then blushed and looked away.

I couldn't deal with all of those feels so I just sat back. Thankfully Amy seemed to get that we shouldn't talk right then.

Lauren wasn't home, apparently, which was a relief because I wasn't sure how we were going to convince her to keep chugging mimosas or something to keep her from trying any sexual exploits.

Amy led me right to her room again. Max and Charlie were there, both dressed a little more ruggedly than I'd seen them before. When we entered, Charlie walked over and handed Amy a small bottle.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Vodka," Amy said, "I'm going to run an experiment while we're out there. This is the safety valve, so to speak.

"Are you sure that's smart? We'll be out in public," I asked.

"We're also short on time. What happened last night...to you..." Amy trailed off.

Max glanced back and forth at us and then said, "Jay, you know how dark porn can get. They have scenes of people getting branded and choked out and stuff. Sure it's all fake on the screen but this whole thing seems based on turning all that shit into real life. I do not want to be kidnapped by bikers and gang-raped while I'm chained to one of their hogs."

Amy looked at her skeptically. "That's a thing?" she asked.

"You ever hear of Rule 34? No? Well just trust me. I'll send you a link later," Max said, giving me a conspiratorial glance. I grinned, but then felt odd about it after.

We piled into Max's car, a small SUV with slightly more room than Amy's Lexus. I suddenly remembered that my car was still at the cheerleaders' house and I'd have to go get it. I pulled out my phone and sent a message to the Spinner twins, letting them know we were on route, and to meet at my house

I told Max to go to my house too, since it was an easy enough walk from there. It was midmorning when we arrived. Everyone got out of their cars and looked at each other warily. Amy and the twins exchanged knowing nods, and Violet said hi to Max, mentioning that Max looked exactly how she imagined. The twins had coordinated their outfits; full jeans and long-sleeve shirts with the seamless, wide collars that meant the shirts usually hung off one shoulder or the other, exposing their bra straps.

Seeing that a big meet and greet wasn't about to kick off, I led everyone to the hill, right to the spot where CC and I thought we'd been hit. It wasn't a long walk and it was only about 70, but Charlie was visibly sweating by the time we got up there.

"You okay Charlie?" I asked.

"She's fine," Max said immediately.

Violet looked around and then walked over and grabbed Charlie's crotch. Charlie yelped and jumped back as Max darted over and grabbed Violet's hand with a murderous glare.

"Ha! I knew something was sus. You guys still playing BDSM games? Kinky," Violet said, unconcerned about the angry woman in her face.

"Stop it Vee," Victoria said, "Apologize."

"Hey, I'm just trying to figure out if we're actually here to do something or just screw around. I kind of want this fixed before word gets around that Vee and I like each other's company a little more than normal. I know none of you is gonna get arrested but, you know, it's kind of on my mind."

"It's on our minds too, bitch," Max said, "Or didn't you notice Jay's wrists?"

"Shit, what happened?" Victoria asked.

"Later, we need to look," I said, ignoring their worried looks.

"Violet, Victoria, I'm running an experiment with Charlie. Neither of us took anything," Amy said.

"What?" I said, "Are you nuts? You're going to be-"

"I need to figure out what affects this virus," she said, "We were both just exposed to you, and yeah, I lied earlier about taking a pill. I haven't had anything since Sunday. I'm going to track how bad it gets with me just...doing nothing. Charlie's going to...you know..."

"Ride a pocket rocket to the O-train," Violet offered, getting glares from just about everyone.

Amy rolled her eyes, "Orgasm a few times. We'll be able to see what the difference is. Charlie naturally seems to go farther into her sub persona when she's affected by the porn virus, so Max should be able to keep her from going off and doing something crazy."

"And what about you?" I asked.

There was an awkward pause and I saw looks pass between Max, Charlie, and Amy. Behind me, where she'd moved back to stand with her sister, Violet said, somewhat smugly, "I think Max has her locked down too, Jay."

I felt overwhelmed again and decided to just move on. "Look, let's get this done while we still have all six of us. CC and I covered a decent amount of ground. We probably searched thirty or forty feet out from where we thought it hit."

"Worth re-covering everything out from thirty. Spread out so we can see each other, we'll keep moving out by ten feet after searching for ten minutes. Then we'll rotate and re-search to make sure no one misses anything. Charlie will stay with Max for-"

Just then Charlie shuddered and gripped Max's arm for support, though somehow she didn't make a sound.

"...obvious reasons," Amy finished.

We searched for an hour and found nothing odd. A few dollars' worth of coins, old condoms and liquor bottles, beer cans, and a nearly disintegrated bike tire I vaguely remembered as one that fell off of CC's old, rusted bike five years ago before her father splurged for a new one. Frustrated, I walked back up the hill a bit until I could see the others. I saw the twins standing next to each other on the hill, looking down at the junkyard. Mildly frustrated because they said they were there to help, I walked over to them.

"What's up?" I asked.

"The junkyard looks sus," Violet said.

"Is it making threatening gestures at you? Catcalling?" I suggested sarcastically.

Violet rolled her eyes but Victoria said, "Our father worked there for a year when we were ten. He took us around because we thought it was cool. You see that area near the back?"

She pointed out a section of the junkyard that honestly didn't look that different from the rest of it. "What about it?" I asked.

"The cars are stacked wrong. They stack them next to each other in blocks so the weight supports itself and they push against each other. There's too much open space in the middle there. The stacks would fall in."

I didn't quite understand what they were getting at, but I shot messages off for Max and Amy to join us. When they arrived it was obvious Amy's experiment had some effect. She looked like Charlie had not long ago; flushed face, sweat, and heavy breathing, more than she should have unless she was jogging while searching.

Charlie was a hot mess. Her hair was darkened by sweat, her lips were parted and her eyes were glassy. When she looked at me she seemed to be starving, and her clothes clung to her curves. It was only then I realized she hadn't worn a bra. Whenever she stopped moving she was either bent forward so standing in front of her gave a view down her shirt, or she thrust her tits out so you could make out the outline against her shirt.

"Might be time for those bottles, Amy," I said, looking from her to Charlie.

"Fuck," Violet said, "If she were any thirstier I'd think we were in the desert."

"You got a drink for me?" Charlie asked. Her voice was so sultry and inviting it felt like I got twice as hard just hearing it. I saw both twins shudder.

"Yeah, right here," Max said, and tipped Charlie's head back, dumping the liquor down her throat. Amy huffed in disappointment, but a glare from Max shut her up.

"What are we standing over here for?" Amy asked.

The twins re-explained the issue with the cars in the junkyard.

"That could be something," Amy agreed.

"If something crashed in the junkyard wouldn't it have made a huge mess? And a lot of noise?" I pointed out.

"Exca told us the ship was hit. What if there was more damage than it let on?" Amy said.

The other women glanced back and forth at each other nervously. I'd told them all about the text messages from the apparent alien, but of course I had no evidence.

"Dammit; the junkyard's closed on Sunday," Amy said.

"We know how to get in," Victoria said, "but why? Wait...you actually think this Exca's ship is in there?"

"We'd be able to see it!" I insisted.

"Exca said his ship was hit by one of our old satellites. That means it can't have been orbiting that far away. We have tons of things monitoring space thanks to the cold war when people were going to send nukes up there. We would have seen or heard something. It's got to have some way of hiding its ship."

"Yeah, but...like...a literal cloaking device?" Charlie asked. We all looked at her oddly and she said, "What? I'm a geek; I like sci-fi. And I know doing that kind of thing is really hard."

"Maybe not, if they can create something that turns us all into horndogs and that's their version of a game console," Victoria offered.

"Come on," Amy said as she finished swallowing her own bottle shot of vodka, "Let's get in there."

-=-=-=-=-=-

The twins' way in was a tree growing near one of the fences. It took some doing, and in Amy's case hoisting her up into the branches to crawl across, but it was a short drop on the other side to the top of a compacting machine the twins assured us they didn't use anymore.

"Benefit of running a junkyard," Violet said, "When shit breaks just push it over somewhere."

Then we tried to find the car formation. The twins knew where in the junkyard they'd seen it, but seemed incapable of leading us there. Whenever we followed their directions we ended up in a different part of the yard.

"Viruses," Amy said.

"What? How?" we all asked in various ways.

"If it can fool our eyes it can probably mess with our sense of direction," she insisted. She pulled my phone out and called Victoria, then pointed to the hill.

"You two go up there and direct us over the phone. Hopefully whatever's messing with us is local and with you far away it won't be an issue," Amy told them. They scrambled back over the fence and told us when they had a good view.

It took another ten minutes as we had to overcome our own senses and learn to trust what the twins told us over the phone. They would tell us to stop turning when we insisted we weren't, then we got to the point where we had to walk ten steps at a time and then have the twins reorient us. Every time that happened, the four of us in the yard were convinced they turned us the completely wrong direction. I was still convinced of it, until I saw CC stomping out from behind a stack of wrecked cars.

"Fuck, you cannot take a fucking hint, can you, assholes!? Here, you win a prize!"

Something flew through the air. Max tried to step up and catch it. She might have actually done it, except whatever CC had thrown burst as soon as it hit Max's hand. Suddenly my muscles gave out below my neck. I collapsed to the ground hard. Fortunately the area where we were was softer dirt and grass, so I didn't hurt myself, but I was scared. I could still move my body, but it felt like my arms and legs weighed a literal ton each. It took me thirty seconds to move my arm from beneath myself.

"Mistress! Mistress!" Charlie cried. Oddly she seemed fine.

"You missed one," I said.

CC smirked, "No I didn't. The paralysis virus only affects people who aren't feeling the porn virus, as we call it."

"Charlie just had a drink!" Max insisted.

"Really? Did you, little slut?" CC asked.

We all saw Charlie shrink back and her pale skin flushed red.

"Cunt!" Max said, demandingly.

Charlie flinched and stammered, "I...thought it would make for a good punishment for me, Mistress."

"Oh, you're getting a punishment, slut. Or is it cunt? Is that right? Okay then cunt. Get your clothes off," CC said.

We all shouted at her but she snapped back, "Shut the fuck up unless you want this to get worse. Remember? Me? The one with the fucking alien on my side? Now why are you still wearing clothes, cunt?"

Charlie began stripping her clothes off, more hesitant and sheepish than I'd ever seen, even when she'd been pretending to resist one of Max's orders. Soon enough she was naked.

12