Average High School Life Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, the twins were shouting through the phone, asking what the hell was going on. CC walked over to the phone lying on the ground and smirked at me.

"And here I remember you claiming you didn't want to take advantage of this shit," CC said with a biting tone, "So how big is your harem now? That a pair of twins on the phone? And let's see, one, two, three women here. Plus you're deep dicking 'Madame Garnier' every Monday still? Yeah, you're full of shit, Mullign. Get over here, cunt!"

That last part she barked at Charlie, who shuffled forward with nervous glances at us. CC stood right next to me, so I could see her walking. Despite her nervous attitude, I could see that Charlie's pussy was swollen and wet, and her nipples were rock hard. That hungry look was still in her eyes too. She acted like an addict now; she knew whatever CC was going to do would be bad for her, but she still desperately wanted it.

"I want to see how a billboard model is with her tongue, cunt," CC barked, then nodded down at her pants.

"CC, don't do this. You know it isn't right."

"I thought I told you to shut up," CC barked, "If I wanted to hear a hypocrite yelling at me I'd find a televangelist."

Charlie dropped to her knees in front of CC and worked frantically at her pants, unable to hide her eagerness. She pulled them down in a hurry and then yelped in surprise. The rest of us gasped.

When CC's pants came down, a cock sprung up. It was erect, or at least I thought it was; it stuck out from her body in a way I was familiar with anyway. But when it was exposed I also saw it grow and swell.

"Turns out Exca isn't only good for getting people horny," CC said with a haughty smirk, "I've always wanted one of these. And you, my lucky little sex cunt, you get to take my cock cherry."

Charlie looked a little panicked now. "I...I don't..."

"I know it looks a little intimidating but I bet you can handle it," CC sneered.

Her cock wasn't just intimidating, it was huge. I could tell it was bigger than mine; she held part of the shaft and her hand couldn't close around it. It also only covered maybe a quarter of it. It had to be ten inches long or more and worryingly thick

"She's a lesbian you fucking psycho!" Max barked from her place on the ground. I could see Max had managed to push herself up on her arms and legs, but even still she shuddered like she was about to fall.

"And yet I know for a fact mister hypocrite here has had his dick in every one of her holes," CC countered, "And you came from it, didn't you, cunt?"

"Y-y-yes," Charlie stammered.

"You want to cum, don't you? You're horny aren't you?" CC prodded.

"Yes," Charlie said, and I saw tears leak from her eyes.

"Say it. Say you want me to make you cum with my cock," CC said.

I felt my eyes sting at the display. Charlie looked back at Max, who had a pleading, desperate look on her face. I thought she would cave, but then Charlie found some sort of steel and looked back at CC with a glare.

"You're not my Mistress," she said, "you don't get to tell me that."

I heard a sob burst out from Max and CC looked dumbfounded.

"She's only been exposed for an hour or two," Amy said, "People won't act against their natures that soon. It took days for the people at school to really go crazy. She's not going to cheat on her girlfriend right in front of her after only an hour."

CC turned and glared, then stomped over to Amy and grabbed her by the hair. "Well aren't you fucking smart," she said, "You always are, aren't you? I bet you're calling the shots here, aren't you? Yeah, you're the one who actually wants this stopped. Is it putting your grade at risk? All jealous because people are fucking their way to valedictorian now? Yeah...yeah, that's what's going on here. Jay's just pussy-whipped."

CC looked around at us with a wild look in her eyes I'd never seen before. It was sort of like the face she'd made at her house when Amy found the death notification, but this was worse.

She turned back to Amy grabbed her arm. We all shouted at her and Charlie actually ran over, but CC slapped her. Something splatted against Charlie's skin and she dropped to the ground. Max shrieked, afraid, angry, and railing at CC.

"Now I'm all upset, and when I'm upset I get horny," CC said, "So either one of you gets me off, or I go with my original plan and fuck the cunt on the ground."

"CC what the fuck!" I said.

"Last warning hypocrite. You don't do it for me, so you shut up. What do you think beanpole? You want to take this on?" she said, pointing her cock at Max.

"CC," Amy said, "I'll do it."

"Sweet!" CC said.

She didn't waste any time. She grabbed Amy (with more strength than I thought she should have) and moved her so she sat up against a car. Max and I could only watch. Amy seemed to be at least faking attention to CC, opening her mouth and looking up expectantly.

CC pushed her cock forward at Amy's mouth. When Amy gave me blowjobs before, she had to hold her mouth wide. She couldn't even get her lips all the way around the head of CC's dick. She licked and sucked at it, but every attempt to swallow it failed.

"Too much cock for you, eh?" CC mocked, "Well fortunately you've got a solution for that."

She tore Amy's shirt and bra off, exposing Amy's tits. Then she cupped them and sort of squatted in Amy's lap. Her cock was the same height as her breasts. CC wrapped her own organ in Amy's titflesh and then started fucking. Her cock easily came up to Amy's mouth when thrusting. Amy caught on and stuck her tongue out, licking and kissing the tip as it came up.

CC's shaft glistened with the saliva now and Amy's tits rippled with each thrust. I tried several times to do something but my body was basically broken and I was afraid of what CC might do if I actually spoke. Max tried to get closer to Charlie but wasn't making much progress either.

Finally I heard CC cry out. She stepped back and jerked herself to finish. That's when we got our next shock.

CC 's cock turned into a fountain. Her first blast coated Amy's face and it barely dropped off before another shot hit her chest. CC pumped five or six blasts of cum out of the rod and when she was done Amy looked frosted. If I didn't know better I'd have thought a whole group of guys bukkaked her. Amy just seemed shocked and didn't know what to do except keep her eyes squeezed shut so the cum wouldn't leak in. CC walked back over to me, her cock softening.

"Here's what's going to happen," CC said to me, "You're going to wake up tomorrow and go back to school. You're going to keep collecting sluts, and you're going to fuck them, and you're going to enjoy it like any straight 18 year-old guy would if they weren't brain-damaged. You're going to forget about Exca and anything this bitch has been trying to tell you about stopping it."

"Meanwhile," she added, as she walked back and grabbed Amy's arm, "I'm going to keep this one. And no, there's nothing you can do to keep me from fucking her. I'm taking every one of her holes, and you and I both know she'll be begging me to do it by the time the sun goes down. But you behave and maybe I won't let Exca experiment on her. I should ask though; what do you think, honey? Do you want a cock like mine? A nice hard meat stick instead of a clit? What about your boobs? Do you want J-cups? How about a cute fuzzy tail coming off that ass so I have something to hold onto while I fuck you? No? Well tell your boyfriend, because that's what happens if he keeps fucking with me."

"I don't ever want to see you again Jay. Play nice and I'll release miss genius here without making any changes. Except maybe widening her holes a bit."

She had something in her hands that I hadn't noticed until then. When she threw it at me, everything went black.

12