All Comments on 'Average High School Life Ch. 14'

by Chris6160

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AingealanLannAingealanLann6 months ago

I'm kind of committed to the end on this story but... it's becoming far less fun to read. I just feel bad for Jay. Amy doesn't really have interest in being with him long-term, which sucks for him. His best friend turned into a massive bitch. And he always finds himself in situations he can't really relax in and truly enjoy. He's too soft, too moral, and it makes the story far less enjoyable for me personally because of all the bad that keeps happening to him. Maybe it turns back around, but until then it's kind of painful to read.

42757270656573427572706565736 months ago

Don't listen to the haters. This is your story. We're lucky you give us this cool story for free. And we all know things have to go downhill to they can go uphill. Keep it up, I want to see more. 5*

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson6 months ago

Two really low blows in one shitty weekend. Jay's life sucks, just when it was getting good. I'm hoping you've planned an upslope out of this mess. Ending it with CC nuts and winning, while first Max and Then CC cucking him would ruin the great foundation you've lain.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Being "realistic" as an excuse to ruin a dozen chapters of story all in the name of your cuck and rape fetish. What a joke.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! I can’t wait to read the next installment.

pjpbpjpb6 months ago

5/5 overall for the series

This chapter 3/5

AeralitoAeralito6 months ago

Maybe just switch this to the rape catagory

josephsmith1593josephsmith15936 months ago

A controversial chapter for sure, like some of the others some aspects of story turning dark are uncomfortable but since the story overall has felt pretty strong so far and from my perspective this have just felt like things have sucked more and more for Jay, so we'll have to see if things get better for him soon. I'm also really curious now on what exactly pushed CC to be so vindicative and all. Surely the sex feels good and she just went through a traumatic experience, but something must have happened to her moral fiber to totally embrace the the situation like a villain, or maybe some of that was already there from her insecurities and how she was much more willing than Jay to reap the benefits so to speak in the early parts of the story. I could go on analyzing the story because it really did pull me in, but I will also add that in this part of the story the thing about Amy getting raped by CC like mentioned is quite uncomfortable, and I do wonder about how Jay feels about her doing stuff with men, as he hasn't outright shown hostility to the idea but he/the story do seem to skirt by the topic while I assume most of the readers (alongside I) would prefer if it didn't.

NirosuNirosu3 months ago

The overall flow has kinda gone to crap? While the plot moves forward there is no plot explanation, and has felt less connected then it did at the start.

Also dafuq on their relationship being a mess...seems so forced. They knew Jay and CC are carriers so idk on the repeat. The weird thing is Amy is the worse one in the relationship

Most characters are meant to come off as assholes / not great people right?

Da hell on CC being there and the alien didn't take sides just wanted to fuck around...along with super strength? You really should have done a lot of the chapters to keep having CC perspective for some of it to actually make sense. Also the realistic element in author note seems backwards, like reactions of characters seem obviously not realistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous