Average High School Life Ch. 16

Story Info
Alternate Title: Spaceship Harem.
10.8k words
4.48
6.3k
12

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter in the story. Again, I appreciate everyone who's read, rated, and commented. I'm sorry some people didn't like the direction the story took, but you can't please everyone. I will caution that there's some extreme sexual situations in the middle of this chapter, but nothing worse than what's been going on so far.

Again, thank you to everyone who followed this story. Please check out my other submissions, though if you didn't like the darker aspects of this story stay away from "Mystery of the White Hair."

=========================================

I woke up spooning a naked woman. It hit very different.

Despite everything that had happened over the past couple of weeks, I hadn't actually slept with anyone except Amy, and I wasn't sure either of those counted. A nap on some boxes while we were in our uniforms maybe qualified, but she'd been totally overwhelmed by the virus the second time. Technically I'd slept with the twins, but I barely remembered it.

This time, waking up next to a naked Miss Garnier, neither of us frantic or panicked, and lying in a bed was a wholly different experience. We were spooned together, my hand resting just under her breasts. She'd tucked her hair away so it wasn't in my face, and her ass pressed back nicely into my hips. I briefly wondered why she wasn't overwhelmed by the virus, but as my eyes peeked open I saw sunlight glinting on her wineglass. Now it was half full, and sat on her nightstand.

Confident I wasn't suddenly going to be faced with a sex-crazy teacher, I let myself relax and enjoy the feeling of her pressed up against me. Then I realized one part of me was definitely not relaxed.

It was morning, after all, and despite the oral relief my teacher had given me the night before, I was up and hard with the sun. I also realized after a moment that my cock was firmly nestled in the groove of Miss Garnier's ass. It felt amazing, like a perfect slot for my cock to rest in, but I didn't think she'd appreciate it.

I started to shift back, but her hand came around and gripped my hip, holding me steady. Then she started grinding on me.

The movements spread her cheeks wider; I felt my cock slipping further into the fleshy crease. The soft skin rubbing against me and around my cock felt great, and the slow, hard grinding seemed to match the relaxed feeling of waking up with her.

She moved a little and things changed. Before, my shaft had been sliding between her cheeks and the head poked up a bit. Now the end of my cock slipped into the crack with her grinding, and it felt warmer. She groaned.

"Miss-"

"Hush Jay," Miss Garnier said, her voice sounding like a lazy whisper, "Don't move, don't speak, just enjoy this."

After that she moved my hand up to grope one of her breasts. Her nipple pressed hard into my palm as I closed my fingers in the soft flesh of her breast. She let out a louder moan and pressed back harder against my cock.

Then on one of her upward moves, she pushed back down and instead of my cock sliding, it stuck. We both stopped, but Miss Garnier moaned again and wriggled. She pressed herself against my cock, then let up and pressed again. Her fingers pushed mine so I nearly clawed her breast. Half awake and somewhat lost in the sensations, it took me a minute to realize what was happening. Then she gave me a bigger clue.

She leaned forward and opened a drawer in her nightstand. I heard a pop, then her hand snaked back and gripped my cock. It was cold and wet and soaked my cock for a few seconds, then her slick hand gripped between my ass and my hip.

She pulled me and pushed herself down at the same time. This time my cock pressed, but something gave. I felt tight gripping on the head of my cock. Then she rocked her ass. The ring moved down until my head popped through it. I tried to pull back a little but her fingers dug into my hip and I stopped. She kept rocking.

I slipped farther and farther in. The lube and the tightness clued me into the fact that I was fucking her ass now, or really, she was using her ass to fuck me. Her grinding got a little more frantic, then she pushed down and I slid all the way in.

She let out a loud groan when I bottomed out. She turned her head and pulled mine in. We shared a deep kiss with me gripping her chest and my cock buried in her ass while we lay in her bed.

"This was going to happen," she told me, "If you hadn't given me that vodka. I was going to tie you to a chair and fuck you with my ass for an hour. I would cum but I'd keep you from cumming, because you missed my quiz."

"I like this better," I said.

"Mmmm," she groaned, "Take me Jason. Spend yourself in my derriere mon cherie."

If I hadn't just woken up I don't know if I would have had the patience for the slower fuck she obviously wanted. Fortunately for both of us I was still sort of out of it, in that daze where you're functional but not ready to get out of bed.

I pumped into her slowly, my cock sliding almost all the way out of her ass then plunging back in. My hand kept squeezing and massaging her breast, occasionally moving away to pinch her nipple. I found from my position I could also lean forward and nip and kiss her neck. Once I did that, she wrapped her fingers in my hair and held my head in place.

It didn't take long for her to start thrusting back at me again, and even with my slow pace her return thrusts meant our fucking got harder. The ring of her sphincter massaged my cock and I felt the intense heat inside of her with each thrust. The softness of her cheeks massaged my hips while at the same time I felt the muscles she used to thrust and squeeze my cock.

Her first orgasm hit not long after I began nibbling on her neck. Miss Garnier clearly did squats or something because the tightening of her muscles around my cock was almost painful and I had to stop thrusting as the biggest spasms hit her. Her hand went back to my waist and pulled as if she wanted me deeper inside her. I put my hand down on her waist and pulled as well. Her ass pressed into me hard as I felt her shiver from the aftershocks.

She started grinding on me again after the pause to go deeper, and her hand pushed and pulled me like she wanted me to go faster this time. I had no problem with that and increased my pace. I started moving my hand around her thigh but she grabbed it and moved it up to her breast again, moving my fingers to pinch her nipple.

I kept up that position and pace, slamming deep into her backside while pinching her nipple. She moaned between every breath, and I could also hear her muttering in French again.

I felt my orgasm coming and only then remembered what "theme" the virus was in at that point.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, "It'll be-"

"I know," she moaned out, "Do it, fill me up, I want it all."

I took her at her word and absolutely hammered her ass. She howled into her pillow but I only kept it up for a few seconds before the dam burst in my cock and I shuddered with an intense orgasm. I felt my cock pulsing and pumping cum into Miss Garnier's ass. She moaned too and I felt her clenching against me. I wasn't sure if she came or was just trying to hold me or my cum in. Either way the whole thing felt pleasurably exhausting.

"Don't move yet," she said after I came down from my orgasm. I could feel myself softening a bit inside her but she pulled me tight to her body again so I spooned her while buried in her ass.

"You could keep this up, you know," she said.

"Huh?" I said.

"While you were delivering, I may have...'researched' this hentai genre for a while. The men never seem to go soft if they need to keep having sex with the woman," she explained.

"You...want to go again?" I asked. I doubted her at first but then I realized my cock had stopped softening at her suggestion that we keep going.

"No, it...never mind. I should-"

"Hey," I interrupted, stopping her from getting up, "Come on Miss Garnier, I spilled every bit of tea I had yesterday."

"You aren't my boyfriend, Jason. You're not even...you shouldn't even be here," she argued.

"Hey, you undressed me in the shower. Then you sucked me off. You lubed up my cock this morning, and you claim you kept the virus off. I'm not complaining, but after everything I unloaded yesterday, shutting me out now is a little sus and kinda hurts, not gonna lie."

She let out a long sigh. "I had a student, in France. He was like you; smart enough, not really academic, but innocent-seeming. We were only six years apart. Like I said, in France such things are not always a scandal. But his parents had dreams for him, and I was not part of those. They made it a scandal. The school would have kept me, but I was so ashamed that I ran. I came here, where those relationships are forbidden. Like an alcoholic moving to a Muslim country. Then your virus came. And then you still came back to me last night. I was prepared to stop. I know this is wrong; I seduced you after you talked to me about how you were raped. I came up with that stupid roleplay on my way to the door. I thought you'd laugh it off or something but when you went with it...when you let me wash you knowing I wasn't affected, and then this morning I...I let myself believe for a moment it was real. I wanted to tell you to let the virus have me, have everyone, because then we could be real. It was extremely selfish and amazingly stupid."

I let her words sink in. I felt like such a dumb kid. I'd been thinking of her as just another girl who was caught up in the virus issue. She was a woman, my teacher, and the full implications of that were hitting me. Amy and Max and I only had personal issues to deal with. The twins needed to keep their secret, but even then they were just facing social ridicule if it got out, for the most part; given how much drama Violet seemed to like I thought all of her talk about getting arrested was exaggerated. On the other hand, Miss Garnier could lose her job or get arrested (maybe deported?).

"Would...um...are you going to be put in jail? I mean...we can keep the virus going for a while-"

She sighed. "I forget what the teenage outlook is like. Jay, the virus is spreading but with alcohol able to stop it? People are probably already reporting weird activity but nobody's linking it to the virus. If that ever happened it would take a long time, and a lot of people would get hurt."

"Wouldn't...I mean if people knew everything sus was because of the virus wouldn't that be better for you?" I asked.

"It's impossible to know," Miss Garnier said, "And like I said; people are getting hurt by this way worse. Look what happened to you. Think of what you know of porn and what life might be like for girls out there."

"I guess," I said, "It's just...it's not right."

"We don't know how this is going to finish," she said, finally slipping away from me and out of bed, wrapping a robe around herself and taking a drink. "Besides, if we did just let this play out, you'd end up with three to five more girls obsessing about you and we'd all be rivals to each other until we gave in and just had an orgy with you until you got exhausted from all the sex. And then you'd get us all pregnant. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to use the bathroom; my stomach is actually bulging a bit from the ridiculous orgasms you have now."

-=-=-=-=-=-

The morning was sobering in many ways and convinced me to get over my own issues with the girls and everything so we could shut this down. "Pregnancy" hit me the hardest.

"It fits the pattern," Miss Garnier explained as we drove to the city, "In regular porn pregnancy just isn't a thing. Unless it's a fetish video where the woman is already pregnant. You can watch the same woman have sex fifty times and they're never pregnant when you see them again. But in those Japanese versions, women getting pregnant is very much a plot point. Sometimes it's the whole point. I didn't watch many, but I saw a lot of descriptions, and in some of them the female characters' only focus was on getting pregnant."

"So now everyone having sex at school could end up pregnant?" I asked.

"I don't know, Jay, but it's possible," she said.

"I guess it's good-" I started to say but then I stopped as I realized it would be really stupid. I glanced over at Miss Garnier worried, but she had a smirk on.

"It had crossed my mind," she admitted.

We got to Charlie's apartment and Max buzzed us up. Victoria gave me a hug at the door and apologized. Violet just sat in one of the chairs looking annoyed.

Max held me at arm's length after Victoria was done and just asked me, "Are you good?"

She sounded a bit harsh but I could see concern in her eyes. I just nodded.

"Okay," she said, "You and I should have a talk later. I guess my sub and the professor here have an idea?"

"Not a professor. Monica Garnier," my teacher explained, and held out her hand. Max shook it quickly and firmly before Miss Garnier continued.

"There are a lot of things we don't know, like how the amphetamine drugs are interacting and suppressing the virus, but I think the ethanol angle is the one we should go with; it seems to be the fastest acting, it's available, and the doses we need seem to be non-toxic."

As we walked to the table, I noticed Charlie sitting at it. She wore a dress that seemed thick and heavy; it covered most of her skin. Her face also looked really tense. She glanced at everyone, but her eyes mostly stayed fixed on Max.

"So how do we buy a shot for the entire county?" Max asked.

"Basic alcohol use should take care of most people," Miss Garnier said, "We have two main concerns to my mind."

"Like the fact that our entire school is full of nymphos?" Victoria suggested.

"That's unfortunately the lesser issue," Miss Garnier said, "We have to neutralize the carriers."

All the eyes in the room looked to me. "Um..." I said stupidly.

Victoria's eyes got wide and she looked at my teacher, "Wait, you don't mean-"

"No," Miss Garnier said immediately, "My guess is that there is some unknown connection between Jay, Miss Cormier, and this spaceship that is in the junkyard. We have to shut that connection down."

"How?" Violet said sharply, "I mean...it took us fucking hours to even find it, and then as soon as we did, Miss Cunt Cock walked out and knocked everyone out except for subbie here, who was so far gone with the virus that she barely resisted bending over on command."

Charlie finally spoke up, a bit hesitantly, "If...if the alcohol hits the porn virus this hard, it would make sense the rest of the stuff works the same way."

"But Amy and I had just taken shots before we went into the junkyard and that didn't help," Max objected.

"You were able to move," I said.

Max looked at me confused. "I dropped to the ground just like you did."

"But when she started talking to Charlie you pushed yourself up. You were almost walking on your hands. I couldn't manage even that much. So the alcohol in your system helped a bit," I argued.

"If all of their viruses have the same base composition that breaks down in the presence of ethanol, we should be able to get ventilators with ethanol inside them and protect ourselves at least temporarily," Miss Garnier said.

"Okay, so we might be able to keep ourselves from dropping like rocks if the cunt throws another virus bomb," Violet said, "How do we shut this game down?"

"I think the systems on that ship must be biomechanical," Charlie said, "It would make sense that's how an exploding, broken component hit Jay and CC like it did, and why there's no shrapnel or anything now. That means if we flood the ship with alcohol vapors it should really mess up the systems, and probably shut down whatever's making Jay and CC spit the virus out."

"That's a lot of guessing," Victoria said.

"It makes sense given what we know," Charlie came back, more directly than I'd seen from her so far, "This is an alien spaceship! If we had time to study it or convince anyone else what's going on maybe we could get more information but people don't want to wait, do they?"

She'd narrowed her eyes at Violet when she finished, then turned around. As soon as she saw Max's face she shrank back and looked meek and scared again. Max wasn't making an angry or aggressive face at all so it was kind of confusing.

"Look, I just feel like I should bring this up," I said, "Do we need to do this? I mean, yes, the porn virus has to be dealt with but do we need to do it? Can't we bring in experts, authorities, someone?"

I saw a pained look on Miss Garnier's face as everyone else looked around at each other. She was the one to finally speak.

"If this doesn't work, we should alert authorities. But it would take them a long time to be convinced of the nature of the problem and to act on it. And you and CC would definitely be locked away somewhere once they figured out you were the focal point. In that time you will be leaving your classmates and others open to sexual assault or worse. I will admit I am also selfish in wanting this fixed sooner."

"Yeah, boning your student on the regular doesn't look good on a resume, does it?" Violet asked.

"Nor does tying up a classmate and blackmailing them, Miss Spinner," Miss Garnier snapped back immediately. Then she paused and looked at Max. "We need drinks," she said.

"What?" Max asked.

"We're beginning to act out some of the videos I've seen. We all argue with each other and try to one-up the other to win a man's affection," Miss Garnier explained.

"Shit, she's right," Charlie said.

While Max dashed off to get alcohol, Violet pushed on, "I'm not wrong, though."

"No, you're not," Miss Garnier said, "And for that reason I think you should stay back with your sister while the rest of us try to fix this."

"What? Why us?" Victoria asked.

"Two reasons. First, you are the most well informed of us that has a direct link to the school, and complaints or concerns from students, particularly female students, will get attention much faster than anyone else. Also, bluntly, you're more popular than Jay, so you could convince more students to follow precautions to get rid of the virus," Miss Garnier said.

Violet immediately came back with, "And why's that on us to do? You're a teacher, you can-"

"She's talking about if something happens to them, Vee," Victoria interrupted, "We have to sound the alarm."

"Bullshit," Violet said, "I want a piece of this bitch."

"Here, take a shot and see if you start thinking straight," Max said, setting down a bunch of shot glasses full of amber liquid. I almost reached for one but she'd only made enough for the women.

Violet knocked back her shot like a pro but after a quick shiver she started in again, "This doesn't have anything to do with whether I want to bone Mulligan. She fucked with me and my sister."

"Could you please get over yourself and think," Max snapped, "Your school is where this is the worst. That's why we need to fix this now rather than wait. Or do you not care about your classmates getting gang-raped or hurt?"

"Vee, stop," Victoria said, holding her sister back, "They're right. We need to let them go. If something happens, someone has to know what's going on."

"Okay but, and I'm really sorry but it has to be said, if you all fail, isn't Jay out of the picture anyway? Problem solved?" Violet asked.

Max rolled her eyes so much I expected them to fall out of her head onto the floor. "Except that will mean CC won? You know, the girl who wants her own rapey harem for the rest of time filled with people she's going to put animal parts on?"

"Fine, but why can't Jay stay back? He's the most obvious evidence we have to convince people," Violet said.

"Because he's how we get access to the ship," Miss Garnier said.

-=-=-=-=-=-