Average High School Life Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride in Max's car was mostly silent, at least in terms of talking. We'd found three stereotypical "eye windows and nose hose" gas masks in an army surplus store, and Max had just come out of a liquor store with what looked like five gallons of alcohol. I glanced at the labels and they all said "160 proof". Max grumbled about the cost as she started up the engine.

After several minutes of driving listening to nothing but the clinking of bottles behind us, Max finally said, "Jay...about CC."

"Look, I know this is mostly on her, that's facts. I'm not going to try to convince you all she's misunderstood or whatever," I said.

"Right, but, what if she comes at you hard? Are you gonna be able to-"

"To what, Max? We aren't bringing guns and I don't know how to fight. Honestly if she tries to attack me I'm just going to flail at her and hope I'm still stronger," I said, "I'm not really proud of that, not gonna lie."

"Okay, well what if one of us has to do something?" she asked.

"Just please don't bring a gun and shoot her on sight, okay?" I said.

"Well, we can't do that anyway; she has to let you into the ship," Max said.

I wasn't sure if she was serious or being funny, and I didn't really want to know right then.

-=-=-=-=-=-

It was midday when we went back to the junkyard; none of us wanted to try stumbling around that place in the dark, especially since the girls wouldn't have peripheral vision. I had taken a shot of the stuff Max purchased, which basically smelled and tasted like drinking paint thinner. It had taken me a good minute to recover and clear the tears from my eyes. Charlie was little better at it, while Max and Miss Garnier had seemed to barely blink. I wanted to ask my teacher several questions about that, but I resisted the urge.

The three girls had a weird assortment of what we supposed were weapons, as well as the gas masks with containers of alcohol hooked up to the hoses rather than oxygen. Miss Garnier and Charlie both said it was possible the gas masks would be enough, but they had no idea how the virus was transmitted. It couldn't only be through bodily fluids because neither CC nor I were having sex with people when everything started.

This was also a massive gamble because if Exca's ship had something like external sensors, they would see us coming. We had no way to hide from advanced detection like that. We were just hoping last time when we'd been walking aimlessly around the junkyard for almost an hour, CC and Exca had noticed us by chance.

The recent shot of alcohol did seem to help me navigate. I didn't get turned around as badly working my way through the junkyard, though it still took me ten minutes or so to make my way to the area. From there, though, the women appeared in their gas masks and pointed me in the right direction before ducking back and hiding.

I finally got to what looked like a bad job at building a wall out of discarded scrap from the junkyard. There was no way it would have been put up that way by anyone working there. I saw a gap that I could squeeze through and pushed my way in.

On the other side was a blob of something. It looked like a giant overripe fruit of some kind just sitting in the ground on the other side of the scrap wall. The outside was sickly yellow with brownish red lines running along it in random patterns. They almost looked like veins. I approached slowly and it peeled open, again like a fruit, but it didn't smell or drip fluids. I was glad for that, because if it had I probably would have thrown up, run, or both.

I kept approaching slowly. I had no idea why I'd even been let in, or what I'd been let in to. The inside of the...thing...looked like the outside, except the yellow color was less intense and had some green where the red veins left more of a gap. There weren't corridors, just open space around round bulges.

As soon as I passed in through the opening, though, I heard some unmistakable sounds. One of them was a woman moaning and begging for more sexual attention. Another was the sound of skin smacking against skin, but the unique sound of two bodies slamming together during sex. Finally there was the voice I recognized.

"Yeah, you like this cock, don't you? My new, extra large, cum filled cock filling you up."

"Yes my queen. Use me! Fill me up! Use me as your cock sleeve and give me your cum.

I walked around two of the bulges before I saw them.

At first I wondered if I was going to see a live version of a scene from a hentai, where tentacles sprouted from walls and held Amy spread eagle and acted like bondage ropes. But it seemed they'd just made do with pulling one of the less crushed junk cars into the yellow blob.

Amy sat on the hood. More accurately, she was just "on" the hood; her ass hung off the front. Her hands were tied to her ankles, and those were tied to the pieces of metal that would have held the sides of the windshield if that wasn't long gone. Her breasts swayed and bounced between her arms as CC stood behind her. With her hands on Amy's hips, she drove her new cock in and out of Amy's ass hard and fast.

Her strokes were long; she pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in. Amy's ass hung off the edge of the hood enough that CC didn't have to be careful to avoid the car. As she kept fucking, one of her hands reached up and grabbed Amy's frizzy brown hair, pulling her head back.

"Tell me again how much you like this," CC said.

"I love your cock my Queen," Amy said, "It splits me open so wide and fills me so good. I love it in my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass, wherever you want it. I even love it right after it comes out of one of your other pets."

"And what about my cum?" CC asked as she increased her pace. The ripples from her slamming into Amy made my former girlfriend's ass quiver as she pumped in again and again.

"Your cum is divine, my Queen," Amy said, "I want it inside me, please! Fill me up with your cum! Fill my tummy, fill my womb; wherever you want it!"

That set CC off. She let go of Amy's hair and gripped her hips again, then absolutely went to town on her ass. The slaps were twice as loud and Amy's ass never stopped jiggling as CC threw her whole body into plowing Amy's asshole. Amy moaned out as if it were the best feeling in the world. As exposed to the porn virus as she probably was by then, it probably felt divine.

Finally CC let out a shriek and arched her back, leaving her cock buried in Amy. I saw her quiver and suck in quick breaths. At the same time, a shower of liquid erupted from Amy's crotch and sprayed all over the hood as she screamed out long and high, obviously cumming. That wasn't the most shocking part, though.

I was off to the side but in front of them, so I saw most of Amy's body. That meant I saw as Amy's stomach bulged out and expanded. I didn't get what was happening until I clued back into the theme of the porn virus. Amy's stomach was pushing out because of how much cum CC was dumping into her.

"So full...so full," Amy moaned.

"Kitty want her meal?" CC said. She sounded exhausted and out of breath.

I didn't even notice the girl I'd seen at CC's house until she scrambled over on her hands and knees. I did notice that I couldn't see a head band holding the ears she had above her hairline anymore. CC's threat about giving Amy animal features popped into my head, and I wondered if she'd actually done it to this poor girl.

"Mreow" the cat girl said enthusiastically. She positioned herself under CC and Amy on her back.

CC stepped back. When her cock came out of Amy's ass it was like pulling a plug. Cum literally poured out of Amy in a steady flow and dripped down onto Kiki, whose name I'd just remembered. She tried to catch as much of it as she could with her mouth, a task that got harder when she had to close her eyes to avoid getting cum in them. The whole time Amy moaned in pleasure and what sounded like relief.

"Bitch! Water!" CC barked out. Then she seemed to notice me for the first time. "I thought I told you I didn't want to fucking see you again."

"I'm here to get Amy," I said.

"You're a day early. And I didn't see you go to school today," CC said as another girl came up to her and handed her a bottle of water. I guessed it was Dani; the girl was heavyset, but she was also in a full latex bodysuit that covered everything except her mouth, breasts, and pussy. She walked nervously and offered the water bottle in front of her rather than directly to CC.

"Because the school is your fantasy land, not mine," I said, "I don't want to piss in girls' mouths or watch them get gang raped. Is that really what you wanted to have happen?"

"Most of them fucking deserve it, not gonna lie. I actually stopped in myself to use one of those new toilets. Pushed myself all the way down that bitch's throat before letting go and she thought it was the best thing in the world," CC said with a smirk.

I choked down some bile. Amy let out a louder groan and I looked over to see that the flood of cum had stopped so Kiki had knelt up and had her face buried between Amy's cheeks.

"Bad Kitty!" CC snapped, "I didn't say you could eat that!"

Kiki shrank back and knelt on the ground.

"You sure you still want her back?" CC asked, "I stretched her out pretty good in a lot of places. And I can only imagine what her reaction's going to be if you give her a shot and she doesn't have the virus to tell her it'll all be okay. I've had her doing some really kinky shit, not gonna lie."

"How do you know I'm not gonna just leave her like that?" I asked.

"Come on, Jay, you can't bluff me. You're too much of a goody-goody to keep her like that. You want a real relationship, actual feelings and shit. Otherwise you wouldn't have come to me whining about how much free pussy you're getting. You want someone to like you for you or whatever Hallmark bullshit."

"So what, you're going to keep her here because I don't agree with you?" I asked.

"You know, that was fun for a couple of days but the reality is I just don't care that much. You don't want to play with this, that's fine. A-my has nice tits but she's a little flabby for me. I'm gonna go back to the school and find Sarah Holland. I'm gonna wrap her tits around my cock and listen to her use that porn star voice to beg me to cum all over her. Then when her pussy's fucked too raw for me, I'll just grab Makayla Johnson and play with her for a week. Do you know she signed up to be a bathroom monitor too? Maybe I'll have Exca give her a cock too, then have her fuck me while I have my own cock buried in another hottie."

"Are you trying to impress me or what?" I asked, "I'm really confused, not gonna lie."

"I'm telling you that I don't care about you or what you think anymore Jay. I'm gonna enjoy myself, and I'm not gonna let you, or the school, or anyone else judge me or bother me about what I'm doing."

Just then all of the bulges around us convulsed and rippled. An indescribable smell overwhelmed me a second later. It wasn't bad or good really, it was just strong.

"What did you do?" CC shrieked, "What did you fucking do!?"

I wished I had an action movie hero reply I could have thrown out but all that ran through my mind was what Miss Garnier had told me before we left for the junkyard.

If we don't hear or see a signal from you, we're just going to act the way we think will work best. Hopefully you'll be able to tell and do something yourself.

I heard the message notification I recognized from CC. She almost knocked over Dani running past.

I pulled Miss Garnier's spray bottle out of the deep pocket of the cargo pants I'd worn and sprayed Dani in the face. I didn't know if the latex was protecting her or not so I hit her twice more. Then I dashed over and sprayed Amy and Kiki in the face as well. I watched as they shuddered and sputtered, then I saw smoke and looked down.

The nozzle of the bottle was dripping, and when the drops hit the floor they made the greenish-yellow surface bubble as if it was boiling. A drop hit one of the veins and the line turned from red to black almost instantly.

"Jay untie me!" Amy yelled, grabbing my attention. Kiki was stumbling away, but Amy's expression was serious and a little frantic.

I put the spray bottle down on the car and went to work on the ropes. These were not tied in any way I'd seen recommended on the BDSM sites. There was no way to quickly pull and release the ropes; they were legit knots sailors would be proud of, layered a couple deep. I was halfway through untying her left leg when I saw Dani start on the other one. It looked like she'd literally torn the top off the latex outfit to free her head, and her shoulder and part of one breast were exposed around the ragged edges.

I got Amy's leg untied just as one of the round protrusions burst. A wave of air that reminded me of the impact on the hillside all those weeks ago hit and pushed me into the car hard. Amy slid and tumbled off the side, still trapped by her tied leg. She screamed out in pain and I worried something had broken or dislocated. I also heard Kiki shrieking. Looking over, I saw her clawing at her head.

"Shit," Dani said as she got to her feet. She ran over to Kiki. I wanted to shout at her but I knew it wouldn't help and worked on freeing Amy's other leg. She lay on the ground groaning in pain. I didn't see anything that looked broken or bent wrong but I wasn't a doctor.

"You fucking cunt-ass fucker!"

CC's shriek sounded through the room. I looked up just in time to see one of the blobs she'd thrown before fly at me and burst against my chest, spreading black gas all around. I went limp as my muscles gave out, but I also felt a growing ache all over my body, like I was developing a cramp in every muscle.

"Exca sent me messages. Says he's under attack. His ship is fucking dissolving!" CC screamed. "Do you know what happens if his power generator breaks?"

CC didn't wait for an answer before hauling back and kicking me in the stomach. I couldn't curl into a ball because my muscles were still jelly, so she kicked me again. I probably would have thrown up because it hurt so much, but throwing up requires muscles too. I looked over at Amy but she was sprawled on the ground like a doll, obviously feeling the full effects of the bomb.

I could move my arms just barely, trying to reach the contingency for this.

I assumed my allies outside were using the "weapons" Charlie and Miss Garnier came up with. While Max and I had got masks and booze, Charlie and my teacher got balloons and some CO2 cans like they use for paintball. I don't know how they did it, but they rigged up a system to create alcohol balloons. Like water balloons, but full of booze.

Theirs were filled enough to burst when hitting almost anything. I had a couple in my pocket that were half as full so I could burst them with my hands but they wouldn't just pop with slight bumping. If I could roll so CC's kicks hit one that would probably work too, but while the shot I'd taken meant I could move a little bit, it was like trying to push a log with a bunch of Jell-o.

CC never saw Kiki coming. The girl's shriek got her to pause her kicking and look over, but she didn't understand what was happening until Kiki swung my spray bottle and hit her in the face. The sprayer snapped off and the bottle spun, spreading the nearly pure alcohol around.

Some of it hit me and it only took two seconds for me to get full control of my muscles back. A cloud of smoke or steam erupted from the floor and I felt bits of it burst and splash on me. I hoped whatever it was would also be taken care of by the alcohol. I made my way over to where I thought Amy was. In any other situation it might have been funny that my blind feeling around let me find her by grabbing one of her breasts full on. I pulled one of the balloons out of my pocket and brought it near to her face, then tore it. A lot of it went into her mouth, based on the coughing and sputtering.

"She'll kill CC, you have to stop her," Amy said when she could get some words out.

I still couldn't see well but Kiki's shrieking wasn't hard to follow. I found her straddling CC, beating and clawing at CC's face.

"You fucking cunt! Fix me! Fix it! What did you fucking do to me!?" she screamed. There were other sounds that might have been words in there, but I couldn't make them out.

I managed to grab her and trap her arms from behind. She was a tiny girl, not much bigger than CC, so even my somewhat pitiful strength was enough to pull her back.

"Hey!" I tried to shout over her, "We have to-"

I was cut off as another part of the room burst. This one was bigger and lifted me off my feet, knocking me onto my back. I nearly threw up again as Kiki landed on me. I lost my grip on her but she didn't immediately try to run back and resume beating CC. When I looked up at her she looked confused and a little dazed.

"We have to get out of here," I said to her.

The blast had cleared away some of the smoke or whatever. Dani crawled over to us and hugged Kiki while I looked for Amy. I saw her hunched over CC and went over.

CC was the one sprawled on the floor now, limbs all over the place. Her face was a mess; it just looked covered in blood.

"Jay!"

I looked over and saw Max standing, holding her gas mask up above her head so she could shout. She dropped it back down and waved us toward her.

I nodded at Amy to go as I picked CC up. Amy went over to Dani and Kiki and urged them to get moving. We all made our way out.

Charlie and Miss Garnier met us a short distance from the fake wall, both holding blankets. I wanted to kick myself for not thinking of that as they wrapped up Kiki and Amy.

"We have to run," Amy said, "Parts of the ship were bursting and sending out shockwaves. If that keeps up it's going to start flinging debris everywhere.

We all broke into a run as much as we were able. Amy, Kiki, and Dani were all barefoot, and I was still carrying CC, so it was more of an enthusiastic jog.

I wasn't sure how far we made it when the ship exploded.

-=-=-=-=-=-

I came to in a daze, though I wasn't sure I'd passed out; I just marked it from when I was able to see, hear, and move again.

There was a lot of heat, and several fires. I was bruised, scraped, and I felt a lot of pain in one leg. Then my heart stopped as I saw Amy sprawled on the on the round not moving. I limped over and flipped her over. I got another shock as I saw blood down one side of her face, but she coughed and grabbed me. She only opened one eye.

"I'm dizzy. I probably have a concussion," she said.

I looked around. Other figures, all female, were pulling themselves up. I finally saw CC's naked body on the ground. One of her arms didn't look right, but it wasn't bleeding. She still had a penis between her legs, though it was flaccid. She was dirty and scraped up, bleeding from several places. Everyone except Kiki and Dani came over.

"How were we not torn to shreds?" Max asked, "That should have been the biggest shrapnel grenade ever."

"The ship could warp our perceptions and fly through deep space, who knows what kinds of energy it had? There's also the tornado effect," Miss Garnier said.

"The what?" Max asked.

"I think she means what happens in tornadoes. You hear stories about, like, pencils driven through solid oak doors like spears, but then you also have pieces of furniture being carried a mile away from where they started but ending up on the ground like someone just drove them over and set them up there. It's impossible to predict how all the different forces are going to act together. Don't kid yourselves; we got fucking lucky," Charlie said, then she winced, "Fuck. I spoke too soon. I think I've got some cracked ribs."

"I hear sirens," Amy said.