Average High School Life Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This fire is big and smoky enough, for sure," Max said.

"Jay! Max?" we heard one of the Spinner twins calling.

"What the fuck are they doing here?" Max asked.

"Rebellion and a sense of invincibility," Miss Garnier said, "Over here!" she called. When everyone looked at her, she said, "Would you rather have them wandering aimlessly in a burning junkyard?"

"Oh God," Victoria said (I guessed because I hadn't seen Violet display anything like real empathy, ever), "Is everyone okay?"

"Not entirely. I have a bad laceration on my leg I secured with my belt," Miss Garnier said. I immediately noticed what she meant and felt like shit for not seeing it. My own knee still hurt, but I hadn't noticed a lot of blood.

"Max, you should take Charlie to the hospital, but not the one here. Take her to one in the city. If you can get Kiki and Dani, take them too. And you two," Miss Garnier said to the twins, "Should leave as well. I'll stay and wait with the others for the first responders."

"Miss Garnier, you should get out too. Take our car," Victoria said. When Miss Garnier moved to protest, she said, "What makes more sense, a bunch of dumb teenagers screwing around in a junkyard, or a teacher out here with some of her students?"

"She's right," Charlie pointed out, "None of us out of our teens should be here, it'll bring up too many questions."

"All right," Miss Garnier said with a wince, "I'll head for the ER in Carlson, to the south. We don't want too many of us showing up together. You all," she said, turning back to me, Amy, and the twins, "Should say something happened and you smelled gas before everything blew. People will believe a gas explosion in a junkyard."

"Wait, wait," Violet said as everyone tried to move.

"We literally can't," Max pointed out.

"What about the fucking virus? The whole point of this!?" she nearly screamed.

"Hey Violet, could you suck my dick for me?" I said.

"Fuck off Jay, that's not funny!" Violet shouted.

"Exactly," Amy said.

"That doesn't prove anything, we all pregamed before this!" Violet insisted.

"We don't have time for this," Miss Garnier interrupted, "If you're still worried, come with us. We'll watch the news that's bound to be here; if they broadcast live coverage of an orgy in the next 15 minutes we'll know it didn't work. Now we have to go!"

"Fuck that, I'm still staying," Violet said as the others started off. Victoria reluctantly stayed too. Amy shivered under her blanket. I found what might have been an old dropcloth and covered CC up just as the flashes of emergency vehicles intruded.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Fifteen minutes later, it actually hit me that we'd beaten the virus.

I had a paramedic tending to me on the back of an ambulance, applying those little strips across my cuts. She also gave me one of those tinfoil blankets. More to the point, she looked like she was in her twenties, and she was a healthy Latina girl with hair back in a ponytail and a uniform tight enough to show me a little hint of her curves. But her shirt was fully buttoned up, she'd only touched me wherever I seemed to be injured, and when I'd asked her if she wanted to "take me in the back of the ambulance," all she'd said was that I only had superficial injuries, so she didn't think I'd need to go to the hospital unless something else was wrong.

If the virus had still been working at all, after fifteen minutes with me that innuendo should have had us in the back with the ambulance rocking hard.

Amy sat next to me, being tended to by my responder's equally young and competent male partner, who found Amy a set of sweats to wear rather than relying on her blanket to keep her modest, another clue to me that the virus was out of the picture.

"Hey," Victoria said as she came up to us after a nod from the EMT. She paused while the EMT stepped away, then quietly said, "The cops talked to us. They seem to be buying the gas explosion story."

"The junkyard owner's going to argue about that," Amy said, "It'll make him liable for damages."

"It still won't lead anyone to think 'exploding alien space ship' though, will it?" I argued.

"Fair," Amy conceded.

"What do we do about school, though?" Victoria asked.

"Miss Garnier talked to us on the way over about that a little bit," I said, "She thinks it'll be easy enough to get the teachers cleared up, and other than her she doesn't think most of them were messing around with students."

"I don't know, Jay," Victoria said, "Charlie clued us in more about this 'hentai' shit, and creepy old man teachers fucking girls is definitely a thing."

"Well, either way the teachers are the best place to start. They can start cracking down on the crazy behavior immediately, and then bringing students out of it gradually. And maybe the principal can get counselors or someone ready for when people start losing their shit."

The two girls seemed to think about it and Amy said, "Well, I don't have any better idea right now. We should definitely discuss it though."

"I don't even think they're at the hospital yet to drop off-"

"Wait," Victoria said, "Where's Vee?"

We all looked around. Then I caught sight of Violet and my stomach sank. She was climbing into the back of a news van whose crew was frantically packing up and leaving the scene.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Continuing our coverage of the Northwest Central High School terror attack, the school is moving into its second week of closure after the discovery of what authorities are calling an unprecedented biological attack targeting the school.

The issue was first brought to light when a student led a KLLV news crew to the school and the student and crew were confronted by sexually aggressive members of the student body.

The terror attack was allegedly perpetrated by one Cecelia Cormier, a member of the student body at the school. Authorities are not releasing details at this time, but sources confirm that Ms. Cormier's body was found at the site of the junkyard explosion two weeks ago, supposedly the location of Ms. Cormier's lab. Sources say the woman herself was on site at the time and remains in a coma.

Two associates of Ms. Cormier were taken in by the FBI for questioning but have since been released. Ms. Cormier has been described as a troubled young woman with few friends at school who had recently lost her only remaining parent near the time of the incident.

Despite the wild stories coming out of the school regarding student and faculty behavior, no charges are being filed against any member of the faculty or administration, though a number of teachers have resigned and at least one has tragically taken their own life. The state government and local charities have provided support for the students, many of whom have entered inpatient treatment for a variety of conditions.

Meanwhile, the community is deep in debate over the issue of when, if ever, classes will resume. At least one parent insists it's premature:

"My son ain't going back there. No way. We trust the teachers to look after our kids and look what happens. If they ain't getting shot at they're having orgies in the gym. Schools have no control anymore. There used to be respect. There used to be discipline. Nobody's allowed to do that anymore, so you get this. And sure they can say terrorist or whatever, but I know we didn't have to worry about this [CENSORED] when I was in school."

Others have a different perspective.

"You have to go back. I mean, otherwise the terrorists win, right? And, I mean who hasn't gone a little crazy in high school? And if it isn't high school, it's college. My girls talked to people, they're okay, and they're going back as soon as classes start. It's only October! They already missed homecoming, we've got the holidays coming up, and then it's prom season! Are we really going to tell these kids they can't go to prom because of this?"

Local police are maintaining a presence at the school and the FBI has assured everyone the threat is neutralized, though they are not releasing details of what was used or how Ms. Cormier allegedly acquired or developed the materials used. We'll continue to report as the story develops.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Five Months Later

I'd just made it to my car when I heard, "Jay! Wait up."

I turned around. Victoria was running toward me. I didn't have to guess which twin it was anymore.

"Hey," she said nervously.

"What is it Victoria?" I asked. I tried to be civil but I knew my tone was off.

"I um, look I want to say I'm sorry. I really am," she said.

"I'm sure you are. Where's Violet's apology?" I asked.

Her face fell. "She...look-"

"She's not sorry," I finished for her, "She wanted the whole thing done with. You know, I sat in a cell for two days before Amy's lawyer got to me? And it took another day before they let me out?"

"She...Violet didn't know that was going to happen," Victoria insisted.

"Really? Because she knew what was going to happen when Emily and Jacinta saw the news crews. She didn't warn them to turn off their cameras, did she? And she didn't lead them away from those cameras when she fed them alcohol. Apparently Emily still isn't out of the psych ward. Is Violet sorry about that?"

"Of course she is!" Victoria insisted, "She didn't...she didn't want this."

"Really? Because I think this is exactly what she wanted. All she could think about was not getting arrested, as if nailing you two for incest was ever going to be anyone's top priority. Well good job, she's pretty much the only one who didn't, or didn't you notice all of our teachers are gone?"

"Come on, Jay; they didn't get arrested!" Victoria insisted.

"They didn't get thrown in jail. Most of them can't find jobs anywhere anymore. And Coach Porter...fuck..." I trailed off, "At least the kids who are still in the hospital or mental institutions are being watched all the time, because you know some of them want to try the same thing."

"That's bullshit," Victoria snapped, "You can't fucking put that on Vee. People would have lost their shit regardless."

"Maybe, fine, but she went to the news. None of us agreed to that shit. Emily certainly didn't sign anything saying she wanted a news crew filming her trying to give a blowjob. And calling CC a terrorist!? She was my friend."

"She fucked up a lot of people, fam. Kiki's gotta spend what? Fifteen large to get those ears removed?" Victoria said.

"Yeah, but CC still didn't deserve to be called a terrorist on TV. And nothing you tell me will convince me otherwise. Also, if Victoria were really sorry about anything, she'd be here. I'd bet she's just sitting at home, smug, calling us all stupid assholes because 'we all know she was right', yeah? Or maybe 'none of them had the balls to do it, so I did.' Any of that sound familiar?"

Victoria's face had fallen as I guessed at her sister's behavior.

"Yeah, I thought so. She must really love fucking you," I threw out as I got in my car.

"Fuck you!" she shouted, surprising me with the raw anger in her voice, "I hardly talk to her anymore. You're right; she's smug and self-righteous about everything, okay? And she doesn't get why people have such a problem with what happened, because of course nobody had it worse than us. I barely talk to her anymore, and she's pissed off all of our friends. Nobody talks to me Jay. We were kicked off the cheerleading team too, which...they had to bring up freshman to replace us! On varsity! The team can't even qualify in competitions anymore. And I can't talk about what really happened because I just sound like someone else making up a story about it. I haven't seen anyone except Vee since that day."

I did feel a little bad for her. But I was still too angry. "You spent a solid week defending her to us, and wouldn't even concede that she was an ass. You both fucked around, this is finding out. Have a nice life Victoria. Congrats on not getting arrested."

I drove off.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Work at the lab had become more educational for me as I used most of the time to get through my online classes. Ready access to the printers and machines at the lab also helped with some of the practical assignments for the engineering classes.

I'd just finished a quiz for one of them when I heard, "Hey there Jay."

I looked up. Max stood there in a leather jacket over a tank top, the top of her chest still showing through a small gap in the jacket. Her hair had grown more; the non-shaved part was down almost to her shoulders. I smiled.

"Unfortunately I'm doing schoolwork, so if you need someone to punish your sub you'll have to try the pottery place next door," I said with a smile.

Max chuckled. "You wish. Though...actually that's something I want to talk to you about."

I looked up and gave her more of my attention. "What?" I asked cautiously.

"Look, so...we never really resolved the whole thing with Amy, and the fact that Charlie blurted everything out to you just before...well...everything else."

I felt myself blushing as the memories of that day and my breakdown came flooding back.

"It's fine, Max."

"It's not fine," she insisted, "That was way out of line for her, especially given everything else."

"I mean, you punished her. I could tell by the way she acted that day, not gonna lie," I said.

"Well we talked about it, and we still haven't made it up to you, even though we figured it out between us. So here's what we're offering; three nights."

"What?" I asked.

"Three nights. You get to take Charlie, and she does whatever you want. Sex, stripping. She could introduce you to some people she knows from her work, get you in with set builders or something in the modeling industry. Or hell, take her to prom. I bet it would cause a splash if you showed up with a legit billboard model."

"Yeah," I sighed, "Prom probably isn't gonna be a thing, not gonna lie. Nobody's doing fundraisers; the class officers haven't come back to school. Hell I heard graduation is fifty-fifty; they may just end up mailing us diplomas at the end of the year. Half of my classes are online now because only like a third of the teachers came back."

"Oh," Max said, looking sad, "That's a really shit deal."

I shrugged, not really sure how to respond, and Max said, "But anyway, offer still stands."

"Max...I mean honestly I kind of forgot about that what with...everything."

"Yeah, I mean...shit I wanted to help you when the feds pulled you in, but-"

"It's fine Max, I'm glad you stayed away from all that shit. I was shocked when Amy's dad sent his lawyer to help me. I mean...Amy and I were pretty much done by then, and we all know I'm not right for her."

It was Max's turn to sigh. "It's not that simple, Jay. She...she wanted to explore a unique aspect of her sexuality. It doesn't mean-"

"Look, no lie, I'm okay. Is she happy?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Max said, "She seems to be doing okay. She's not living with us Jay, I hope you know that. She only-"

"Seriously, Max. It's okay. If she wants me to know, she'll tell me. I'm just asking you because I haven't talked to her since everything happened," I said.

Max looked shocked. "At all?"

I shrugged. "Max, we broke up. Her lawyer told us not to talk to each other for a while to avoid suspicion, then her father got her transferred to some private academy. She's not in our school anymore. We were never really friends before this, I'm okay with it."

"I'm not," Max said, "I told her not to cut everyone out."

"Well you should talk to her about that. Maybe more than talk, I'm guessing?" I asked, seeing a hard glint in Max's eye.

"You guess right." Max replied, then her look got more hesitant as she said, "Um...so have you...you know?"

I sighed. I was the only one that seemed to be able to say her name anymore. "I can't. Nobody can, except CC's lawyer, who's really her public defender. I mean, it doesn't matter; she hasn't come out of her coma."

"They still think she had something to do with it?" Max asked, "I mean...didn't you say she flunked chemistry one year and was barely carrying a C in bio? How the fuck was she supposed to come up with a bioweapon?"

"Shit shipped to her from somewhere else, I guess? They have a huge mess at a school with kids in it that they can't explain. The parents and everyone won't accept nobody knowing what happened, and CC's got nobody to defend her. She's an easy scapegoat unless she wakes up."

"They're going to be sitting there a while then," Max said, "Charlie told me she and your teacher talked about it, and they think all the changes to her body means when the virus died there are key parts of her that just don't work anymore. Of course we don't know what the hell the doctors found when they examined her."

"So why didn't that happen to Kiki?" I asked.

"Charlie told me but I got lost quick. Something about CC's changes being tied into her central nervous and endocrine systems, but Kiki only had muscle and skin changes or something? It basically boiled down to CC getting serious work done on her, but she only did a few things to Kiki. Still fucked the girl up, but CC fucked herself up worse."

"Yeah," I said. I trailed off, starting to mentally go down a bit of a rabbit hole thinking of past times with CC.

"She's not a blameless victim Jay. You're never going to convince anyone of that," Max said warningly.

"I don't think she is Max, but...I don't think she deserved this either," I replied.

There was an awkward silence between us for a while, then Max said, "Look, Jay, I should probably go, but I'm gonna have Amy call you. She shouldn't be ghosting you and you two-"

"Max," I said, a little more firmly, "I just wanted to know she's okay. Frankly, she ran off with you and Charlie and decided to fuck you all weekend rather than discuss shit with me. I know the virus was fucking with everyone but that was hella sus. If you think I'm an asshole for that, whatever, but I'm not pining for her and I'm not waiting for her."

"Okay," Max said, seeming a bit deflated, "I just...I feel like everyone kind of dropped you now, and that's bullshit."

"I'll be fine, Max."

-=-=-=-=-=-

I felt some warmth through the box from Central Pizza in my hand and was glad. The drive was almost forty-five minutes to deliver. I knocked on the door of the ranch house and it opened immediately.

"I have a vegetarian calzone here," I said.

"Well that cannot be right. I'm zure I ordered zee extra sausage."

"Well that can be arranged," I said, stepping into the doorway, "But it's a special order and that costs extra."

"Ohh but I lost my job monseiur. I cannot pay for extra."

I stepped forward again, my former bio teacher's breasts pressing against my chest as my rigid cock was squeezed between our stomachs.

"Then you'll have to cover it another way, won't you?" I said.

She moaned and kicked the door shut as she wrapped my head up in her hands and pulled me in for a kiss.