Avery Unbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,556 Followers

Sarah told me that it was okay, and that I should relax. Jacob continued to stroke my body, moving before long to my boobs. He kissed me as he played with my breasts. To be honest, I closed my eyes and just focused on the sensations and ignored that it was a guy doing this to me. Jacob was not as talented as Sarah, but still succeeded in making me feel good.

He rolled me onto my back and began to stroke my pussy, getting me very wet. He spread my legs, then ranged over me and I tensed a bit as I felt the head of his prick against my pussy lips. He kissed me and just rubbed the head up and down my slit until I relaxed a bit, then slid his cock into me. Sarah had a strap-on and some vibrators, so I knew what it felt like to have something in me, but this felt different.

He slowly moved forward until he was all the way in, and I felt him up against me. It felt warmer, more comfortable and better than it had ever felt when Sarah fucked me with her strap-on, and I quickly surrendered to the feeling. Before long, I was fucking him back, as much as he was fucking me. I felt my pussy tighten up on his cock as he plunged it deep inside me and filled me with his cum.

Jacob kissed me and stayed inside me for a few minutes until his dick softened and slipped out, then he rolled to one side and stroked my body. I knew that it was near the middle of my cycle, and something told me that there was a good chance of him getting me pregnant. Jacob moved aside, as Sarah and I sweetly made love again, then Sarah let Jacob have me once more.

I knew this was what Sarah wanted from me, and yet it still felt weird. I did enjoy having Jacob fuck me, but I also knew for certain that I'd rather have a female lover than a male one. I guessed I was bisexual, but leaning more lesbian than straight. I felt a little conflicted about Sarah giving me to her brother, even if it was for a night or a few nights.

As it turned out, it was a few nights - like a week. Jacob stayed in town, and after the first night, he and I would go back to his hotel and make love, after which I'd go home to Sarah, most nights. Okay, I spent the night with him twice, with Sarah's blessing, but she was the one I wanted to be with. He was someone I was with for her.

After a week, Jacob left town and went home. Everything was pretty much back to normal, until I missed my period. I still hadn't gotten into a groove with understanding when to expect my period, but Sarah had been paying attention and she knew when I was a few days late. When I was a week overdue, I took a little test and found out that I was indeed pregnant.

Sarah and I were happy, then I began to worry about what would happen when the time came for me to take that second pill. I loved Sarah and wanted to stay with her, but knew that if they made me change back, that would be the end of our relationship. That preyed on my mind as I went through morning sickness and the initial stages of pregnancy.

As my pregnancy started to show and the folks at work found out I was having a baby, there was amazement and a lot less grumbling about the fact that I'd been known as a man just a few months before.

........

I was getting increasingly uncertain as my six month deadline approached. I made an appointment to meet with the researchers. There were three of them, including the doctor who'd originally okayed me for the project. We sat down in a meeting room, and Sarah was there with me.

"Well, Avery, at six months you're supposed to take a pill that will change you back to a male."

"I have a little bit of a problem."

"What would that be?"

Okay, I know that at three months pregnant, there isn't a huge bulge in my belly, but there certainly was some. "I'm pregnant - three months pregnant."

"That's a problem."

"Exactly."

"More than you realize. There are hormonal and body changes with pregnancy that would interfere with the second pill."

"Do I have to take it?"

"You signed an agreement to take both pills, so we could see the results."

"Aren't there any alternatives?"

At that point they began to talk quietly to each other and Sarah and I couldn't tell what was being said. We sat there, holding hands, waiting nervously for what they decided. Finally, they quit talking and turned back to us.

"We could give you an abortion, but would still have to wait a month for your body to return to normal."

"I don't want an abortion. I want to have my baby."

"We could let you have the baby, then give you the second pill a month or so after you deliver."

"I really want to be my baby's mother."

"And you're going to raise the child as a single mother?"

"No. Sarah and I would get married and raise the child together."

"As a lesbian couple?"

"That's right."

"And she has no problem with you having gotten pregnant?"

"She was good with it from the beginning."

"But what about staying together as a heterosexual couple?"

At this point, Sarah spoke up. "I have no desire to be in a relationship with a man, however much I might love Avery."

"We have a second study, where we are looking at the effects of pregnancy on women who took the one pill. At least for now we can enroll you in that study."

"What about after?"

"We've had a few people who took the one pill, who now want to take the second, though they were in the one way study."

"Can I swap places with one of those?"

The three doctors looked at each other, finally nodding, then turning back to us. "You'd be involved in a longer term study on the effects of the pill."

"If I could do that, it would be wonderful."

"We prefer that people complete the study as they originally agreed."

"I can't take the pill at six months anyhow. You said so."

"We're making a few exceptions, and we need to get approval from the study board before we could make one for you."

"How soon would you know?"

"Within two weeks."

At that the meeting was adjourned and Sarah and I went home. I was on edge for the two weeks before they called up back in again, to tell us that I had been approved as an exception. Sarah and I hugged and kissed right there. I had to agree to let them monitor my pregnancy and delivery, and do follow-ups for five years afterwards.

Sarah and I left the meeting and immediately went to apply for a marriage license. We married in a small civil ceremony a few days later with a few close friends in attendance. My twin sister Kerry came to the wedding and seemed happy for us.

"Honestly, Avery. I knew growing up that you weren't happy as a boy, but I'd never have expected this."

"And our parents?"

"They want grandchildren, and I haven't been very helpful in that regard. So they may just accept it, if only for the chance to play with that grandchild."

"Sarah would like me to have one more."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Let me get through this pregnancy before I even think about another one."

Kerry hugged me and promised to visit again.

.........

Months later, when I delivered our baby, Sarah, her parents, Kerry, and my parents were at the hospital. I can't say that my parents are thrilled about me now being a woman, but they at least have our daughter Ashley as some small compensation.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,556 Followers