Avoiding Entanglements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They carried the canoe to the shore and grabbed paddles, PFD's, and the safety kit. "Girls! Don't forget sunscreen!" Jenn's mom hollered at them. They went back inside and applied sunscreen before heading out. They rubbed SPF30 on each others' backs, both of them highly aware of their bodies, like never before. They paddled around the bay for a while. Maybe they could go over to the beach later, for a swim this afternoon. It was kind of a long way, but the sand there was nice.

They came back in for lunch, which was just sandwiches and salad. Jenn's Mom told them that they were taking the sailboat out on Saturday, probably most of the day. The girls could fend for themselves for lunch and dinner. Both girls experienced a thrill of anticipation at this news. It meant that they would have that opportunity to play with Clarissa's toy.

Thursday afternoon they took another paddling excursion, this time to a nearby beach on some Crown Land. There were half a dozen boats there, with lots of people playing in the water. The girls swam and sat in the sun, then walked up and down the beach. After wandering the shore for a while they went for another swim and lay in the sun to dry off. The girls took one more dip before heading back for dinner.

Jenn's dad grilled steaks and her mom made a salad. Clarissa's brownies that she brought were a big hit for dessert. After eating, they hung out around the fire pit making smores, swatting mosquitoes, and watching the fireworks rise from other docks and cottages.

After using the bathroom and brushing their teeth they went up to Jenn's room. Both of them stripped down and put on long sleeping shirts. Clari and Jenn had slept over at each other's place quite often, and their normal bedtime attire was a t-shirt and panties. That night they were both much more aware of each other's bodies because of their plans for playing with Clarissa's toy on Saturday. They slipped under the covers and were asleep shortly, tired after their busy day.

Friday morning was a lazy time for the girls. They alternated sitting in the sun, sitting in the shade, and jumping off the dock. Jenn's parents puttered around the place doing maintenance tasks. Her Dad gave them the lawnmower and trimmer, telling them that now that they were both adults, it was time for them to pitch in more. They cut the grass and trimmed back the weeds after lunch. Once they were done they were a sweaty grimy mess, so it was back into the lake for a cooling swim.

That night, the girls played a few board games and started putting together a jigsaw puzzle. The puzzle was one they'd assembled dozens of times over the years. It had a few missing pieces, but they knew which ones they were and worked around the holes.

***

Clarissa woke up early on Saturday morning, stretched, and rolled over to face Jenn. "I need to use the bathroom." She rolled out of bed and padded downstairs. When Clarissa finished in the bathroom Jenn was waiting her turn. They got dressed and went to find something for breakfast. Jenn's mom was already cooking french toast, so they helped by setting the table.

Her parents packed a cooler and said they'd be back around 8 pm. "If you go paddling, be careful, OK? And you can eat whatever you want that you find in the fridge."

Once her parents had sailed off for the day, Jenn smiled and looked at Clarissa. "Did you bring your toy?"

"Uh huh."

"Then let's go play!"

They went up to her room and sat nervously on the bed. Clarissa grabbed her bag and rummaged inside, pulling out her vibrator. She handed it to Jenn who held it with wide eyes.

"Did you want to go first?" asked Jenn, suddenly nervous about trying this.

Clarissa grinned and pulled a gift-wrapped package out. "I brought you a present."

Jenn's eyes went wide again as she took the package, then ripped the paper off. She squealed in shock and delight, seeing a vibrator just like Clarissa's but pink instead of blue. A package of batteries and some personal lube were included, so a few minutes later she was ready to go.

"Better wash it before you use it. Who knows where it's been before it got packed!" Clarissa told her, so they went down to the bathroom to clean their toys. Jenn stepped out of the bathroom and decided not to go back upstairs, and walked over to the big comfy old couch instead. "Let's play here." she said sitting down.

Clarissa followed her and sat at the other end. Jenn stood and peeled off her top, revealing her firm, pale, A-cup breasts. They had small brown areolas and hard little nipples. She then dropped her shorts, followed quickly by her panties. Jenn had very sparse pubic hair, only a few wisps of brown curls over her mound. She sat down, waiting for Clarissa, who also stood and began to undress, quickly ending up naked as well.

"We should put down a towel or something." suggested Clarissa. She knew from her own experience that she would get very wet, and make a mess without a towel.

"Oh, right!" Jenn replied. She got up and went over to the closet next to the bathroom. She returned with two towels and the girls spread them on the sofa. "I guess we can, uh..." she started saying nervously.

"I want to watch you with your new toy first."

Jenn opened the lube and spread some on the vibrator, then turned it on and gasped at the sensations the thing was producing, just in her hand. "Okay, here goes!" She began to touch herself with it. Her pussy had smaller outer labia than Clarissa's, and was a light pink. She was wet already from the anticipation, and with the lube the toy slid easily over her distended inner lips. Jenn gasped and yelped as she ran the toy around her sex.

"Oh my god! Fuck! Oooooo, that's so good! Fuck! Clari!" When she slowly inserted the tip of the toy in her pussy she moaned at first, then as she pressed harder she shuddered. "Oh! Ow! Fuck!" she exclaimed. She pulled the toy out and grimaced at Clarissa as she shut it off. "I thought you said this was easy!"

"It was. For me anyways. Your hymen must still be intact. I don't think mine was."

"What am I supposed to do then?"

"I think you just push it through, get it over with."

"How hard?"

"I dunno. Hard enough to break through."

"Shit."

Jenn switched the toy back on and worked the tip into her opening. She tensed up and squeezed her eyes shut as she pushed the thing in. Jenn's eyes went wide and she squealed as the vibrator sank deep into her pussy. "Oh, fucking shit that stings!" Her eyes were tearing up, and she blew out a heavy breath, relaxing a bit now that the worst part was over. She sat for a minute or so, just letting the toy hum away deep inside her. The pain faded, only to be replaced by the most amazing feelings generated by the buzzing shaft.

"Holy fuck, I did it!" she exclaimed. Jenn began to move the vibrator in and out slowly and deliberately, then with gradually increasing speed. "Oh yeah, that's working gooood now." she moaned. She continued working the toy around in her pussy for a few minutes, and all the while the feelings got better and better. It was so thick, it stretched her inside, a feeling she'd never experienced before.

Jenn whimpered and yelped, she was getting close now, and watching Clarissa watching her was hugely stimulating. She pulled the toy out and turned it up. The hum was shockingly loud in the quiet cabin, and when she rubbed it over her labia once more she yelped again as her orgasm burst upon her. Jenn shook and gasped and made quick little squeaking sounds as she rubbed it up and down her slit, stimulating her clit and labia.

When her pleasure faded she slowly pushed it back into her pussy, kicking off her second orgasm. This one was even better, and she started making amazing noises, cries and yells as she bucked against the intruder. "Aaah! Oh! Fuck! Oh!" When her orgasm finished, she switched off the toy but left it inside her pussy, and looked dreamily back at Clarissa. "Oh god Clari, thank you so much for this gift. This feels amazing. I want to watch you now."

Clarissa looked at Jennifer, her eyes roving back and forth from her face to her pussy with the toy still sticking out of it. When she turned her own vibrator on and started stroking herself she came almost immediately, shivering and twitching as her pleasure consumed her. She held the vibrator along her slit, and her dark edged inner lips blurred as they vibrated in sync with the toy. As her peak faded she plunged the vibrator deep inside and her orgasm pulsed once more. She kept thrusting it in and out until the waves of euphoria receded, then brought the toy out to hold against her clitoris, and switched to the high setting. Yet another wave of orgasmic bliss filled her senses as she came again. She felt like she was vibrating as fast as her toy!

When Jenn saw Clarissa turn the speed up, she turned hers back on as well. Then she began to plunge it in and out, fucking herself as she watched Clarissa cum. They both reached their next peaks at the same time, Jenn crying out loudly as she came. They finally pulled their toys out and shut them off. Limp and sweating, they lay on the sofa, enjoying the blissful lethargy that comes after a really good orgasm. They fell asleep a few minutes later.

The raucous call of a bluejay outside the window woke them just before noon. They got up and slipped their clothes back on, then cleaned the toys. Jenn got out stuff to make sandwiches and they had their lunch. Not much was said about their masturbation session, but it was a comfortable silence, and they smiled at each other a lot.

"I feel all sticky, I'm going to take a shower." said Clarissa. She went upstairs for her shower stuff and came back down. Clari took a quick shower and also rinsed off her toy. When she went back up to the bedroom, Jenn was in bed, almost sleep again, her vibrator once again jammed in her pussy. Apparently she'd got herself off again whilst Clarissa was in the shower.

Clarissa leaned over and switched on Jenn's toy to the low setting. She immediately jolted wide awake, hands reaching down for the gently pulsing toy. She gasped, shuddered, and began to cum once more. Jenn yelped and cried out through her orgasm, and when her pleasure abated, she removed and shut off her toy. "Now that was a wake-up call! My turn in the shower. Your turn to play."

Clarissa dropped her towel on the bed and laid down on it. Looking beside her she saw the wet spot Jenn had left. It was a little pink, probably some spotting from her torn hymen. They'd have to change the bedding later. She lubed her toy and switched it to low, then began to rub her labia and clit with it. Oh yeah, that was the stuff, the tingling began almost immediately. Slowly, gently, she stimulated herself, and her pussy lips swelled as her arousal increased. When her clit began to peek out from under its hood she started swiping the toy back and forth over that little bundle of nerves. Little shocks of ecstasy shot from her clit through her nervous system, bringing her closer and closer to her peak.

A few minutes later, Clairssa began to cum, at which point she plunged the toy into her throbbing pussy. Whiteout. There was nothing now but the electrifying sensations running from her pussy to every extremity. She gasped and moaned as her orgasm consumed her, and the flow of wetness made squishy sounds as she pumped the toy in and out. She could feel the runoff flowing down past her butt and dripping onto the towel. Shuddering and humping the humming shaft, she continued to enjoy the sparkling sensations, good, so good, so overwhelming!

Clarissa slumped to the bed, pulling her toy out and fumbling to shut it off. That was the best orgasm yet. Jennifer walked in a few minutes later, still toweling her hair dry. "Did'ja have fun while I was gone?" she asked. It was kind of obvious, the way Clari was splayed out on the bed, pussy still wet and swollen from her play.

"Oh god yes. Best ever." She had to pee now, so she went downstairs to take care of that and wash her toy. When she got back upstairs, Jenn was just finished making the bed. She was already dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, so Clarissa pulled her panties on, followed by her shorts and top.

Jennifer looked at her with a strange expression on her face, then she looked at her new toy. "Clari, does this, um, does this make us lesbians, or something?"

Clarissa froze, as she looked at her friend. Her mind whirled in confusion. Lesbians? Was she gay? What did this mean? She looked at Jenn's face, searched her eyes, saw her confusion and concern. She searched her own mind, her heart, her feelings, and came to a conclusion.

"No, I don't think so. I love you Jenn, you're my best friend, but I'm not IN love with you. You're my bestie, we share everything. Now we share this." she said gesturing at the toy.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Jenn, do you love me?"

"Of course."

"Do you want to get married and have kids and live together forever?"

"What? No."

"We're best friends, Okay? We love each other but we're not 'in love'."

"You mean, we're kinda like, uh, 'friends with benefits'?" asked Jenn.

"Exactly!"

"So our sleepovers are going to be more fun than ever now, huh?"

"Only if we learn how to do this quietly. You were really loud, Jenn."

She looked at the clock, it was only 3 pm, and her parents wouldn't be back until near dusk, around 8 or so. "Well, we have time right now to practice being quiet..."

Clarissa laughed, and said "Practice makes perfect. I guess we'll be walking funny tomorrow!" as she stripped off her shirt.

"We'll use lots of lube, that should help." suggested Jenn and she finished stripping down. They peeled the blankets off the bed once they were naked again.

Clarissa spread a towel for herself and tossed one at Jenn. She lubed 'Bob', then laid on the towel and started rubbing the slippery toy against her labia and clit. She was already cranked up from earlier, and the sight of her friend also naked and aroused just sent her flying. She switched the vibe on and kept rubbing, now just sliding it up and down her slit like a hotdog in a bun.

When she used her vibrator at home, Clarissa was very quiet, because her family was usually right down the hall. She watched Jenn's face, seeing a combination of shock, surprise, and lust reflected at her. Jennifer was certainly aroused by watching her. Clari began to cum, shivering and thrusting and twitching through the intense pleasure coursing through her pussy.

As her peak faded, she plunged the vibe deep inside, feeling the weird but wonderful stretchy feeling from the insertion. The deep-seated pulsations of the toy inside her threw her into another orgasm. She fucked herself slowly at first, and sped up as the sensations fed her orgasmic bliss.

Jenn was mesmerised by the squelching sounds from Clari's pussy, and the soft gasps and panting breaths her friend made as she came. God that was incredible. She'd tried watching porn once or twice, but was completely turned off by it. This was different. This was real, this was her friend, right here, fucking herself right in front of her. Jenn was wet like never before, this was so hot! It was like Clarissa was lit up from inside.

As Clair sagged down onto the bed with a sigh and puled her toy out. Jenn laid her

towel so she was facing Clarissa, with their legs intertwined. This put their pussies very close together. "Damn, I think I'm still bleeding from earlier." she said, noting the pink tinge to the fluids that were leaking out of her.

Clarissa stirred and sat up to look at her. "Does it hurt?"

"No. Not at all, I feel fine. It's just that the laundry is gonna be hard to explain. What do I tell my Mom?"

"Maybe your period came early?"

"Hah, yeah, that should work. Hand me the lube please?"

Jenn lubed her toy, turned it on, and started working it slowly into her pussy. She moaned and gasped as she pushed it in and out in tiny increments. "God that's so big! Oh fuck."

Clarissa shushed her friend "Quiet Jenn, you're way too loud!" and turned on her own vibrator to copy what Jenn was doing with hers. When Jennifer saw this happening, she started saying 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck' over and over as she started to cum. She pushed her legs against Clarissa's and started shaking through her orgasm. Once again Clarissa shushed her.

Clari pushed back against Jenn's legs and increased her pace, shoving the vibe into her sopping pussy faster and faster, in an effort to catch up to her friend and cum too. Watching each other, this close, so close they were touching, was crazily erotic. Their hands were bumping each other as they worked towards orgasm. It took only another minute for Clari to cum, and she came hard, gasping for breath as she continued fucking herself faster and faster.

Once they'd both finished cumming, they kept slowly working their toys in and out, watching each other. They locked eyes for a bit, both feeling a little embarrassed and at the same time excited about all this. They watched each other's tits shift and wobble as they worked the dildos in and out, and they both looked at their pussies. Watching the distended lips slipping against the fake cocks, dragging slightly in and out, their wetness glistening on everything. They were both incredibly wet, and it was on their labia, their pubes, their toys, hands, thighs, and dripping onto the towels.

No way porn was could ever be as interesting or exciting as this. They continued to play with themselves for another slow, beautiful hour, watching each other cum several times. Dinner time was just KD and glasses of milk, which they cooked and ate naked. Then they went back to their bed and picked up where they left off. The rest of the evening was spent with the two of them alternately cumming in front of each other.

Jenn's phone started warbling with the alarm she'd set. Her parents would be home soon. They each took a shower and then cleaned up their dirty dishes from dinner. Jennifer made sure that no obvious evidence was left of their activities, and then they settled in to work on their jigsaw puzzle again.

"You're sure we're not like, lesbians, or something Clari?"

"I don't think so, but who cares anyways? I don't care. I can love whoever I want. I'm not saying I love you that way, but I know for sure I want to do this again with you."

"Yeah, I can't wait for our next sleepover!"

Sunday afternoon they drove back to town and dropped Clarissa off. The girls had decided to have as many sleepovers as they could over the summer. That all depended on their work schedules. And even when they couldn't have a sleepover, they could still play by themselves. And talk about it afterwards. It was going to be a fun-filled summer!

12