All Comments on 'Avoiding Those 4 Little Words'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments
nwaatntnwaatntabout 5 hours ago

I noticed in the first "4 little words" stories that you referred to this story and thought it scored poor because the wife didn't get any BTB.

I don't think it was because of that it was more the way you wrote the characters although she did cheat as far as the agreement was, not telling Matt who she was dating (Will) and letting it get more than platonic.

Matt was a fool, when she finally got to having a hard discussion about where they were, he did nothing to fight for his marriage at all so why would he go BTB, he came off as didn't care.

Susan should have had a we need to sit and talk a lot earlier and even then she was wishy washy, "Didn't want him to give up any of his hobbies" WTF work and hobbies were why they had no life, if she said that to Matt she was a fool.

This could be a good story even with the wife going somewhere else for love, but it needed to be serious and fleshed out more.

The complete story could have been done in one paragraph

A wife is unhappy, tries to get her husband to put more effort into the marriage, he don't so she finds someone else.

The way it went I was more disappointed Matt didn't try harder for his marriage, I felt he needed a slap up the back of the head more than Susan needed BTB.

If I showed as little interest in my wife and put as little effort into saving a marriage as Matt did, I would be shocked if my wife didn't say we should divorce

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 23 hours ago

The MC was a narcissist. So obviously her marriage was destined to fail. The fact that you tried to make her look like the martyr is why this is a 1 star story.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 month ago

he was too kind by several factors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a load of BD. Susan is a bit of a narcissist or at least a bit of a sociopath. Work on your relationship.

Booboo12629Booboo12629about 2 months ago

The story was somewhat compelling, but frustrating at the same time. The last few paragraphs were just a “mail-it-in” wrap up. I’m disappointed I spent the time reading it.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

I can see why this story is so poorly rated. Very little self reflection on behalf of either Matt or Susan and frankly, Susan's self rationalizations are rather infantile - it's just that Matt is obviously not intellectually equipped enough to challenge them, nor was he decisive enough to do anything but be lead around by Susan's madness. And then of course, you top it off by giving Susan basically a post-hoc justification - Matt is "finding himself" and she's got a super hot, younger man, so really, it all worked out well. Until the next time, because she hasn't learned anything or grown or anything like that. Granted, some people live out totally satisfactory lives never having a moment of reflection or growth, but that doesn't make for a good story.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

Awful story. One of your worst

1/5/all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Gave it 2 stars. Didn't like the wife screwing around before the divorce. The age difference between Susan and Will will rear itself sooner rather than later. Plus neither one will be able to trust the other since they are both cheaters. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OK story at best. What's missing is Matt waking up and taking the initiative to rekindle the extinguished fire, if he was so keen to keep her. What a victim-wuss. Fish or cut bait but gutlessly wandering doesn't spell a guy worth having (from her perspective). If he wanted her, he wouldn't have minded going to her kinda things. And there are many ways to get excitement back in the bedroom. Sounds to me he was just too lazy to really care...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was an even more grotesque and confused mess than the usual 'we need to talk' type story. I don't get why Matt pushed Susan into going on a date with another man then got all pissy because she had sex. What other outcome did he expect, especially seeing how glammed up she got?

It was supposed to be two intelligent reasonable adults trying to resolve their differences but ended with Susan becoming an oversexed cougar and Matt throwing a hissy fit because he'd lost control of a situation that he'd helped to create.

It was well written except for the use of 'plutonic' instead of 'platonic' but the outcome was a really disappointing one. This was crying out for the two to reach an understanding and reconcile but instead we were served up an unpalatable conclusion in which both of them lost the plot and that little weasel Will got to move in on a woman he'd been coveting for years, the wife of a man who had been like an uncle to him all those years and more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cheating is not okay. Susan is a cunt and Will is a loser that has to settle for a older woman that wont be having his children. Thank God Matt left and got on with his life its a pity he didnt punish his filthy fucking cheating wife and her simp lovers.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Contrary to ANON below, marriage can exist without sex (8 years plus for me via my wife having menopause, and our relationship is still strong). Too much emphasis on sex but this is an erotica site, but some readers' macho side would not tolerate that behavior.

Healthy open communication, lots of open affection and willingly displayed mutual desires, provide the fodder for a long relationship.

As for the story, yet another sad ending for a man oblivious to his wife needs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Certainly, hope Matt is getting all the pussy he can handle.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright4 months ago

Another story where the bitch didn't follow the rules

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can’t say that Susan should be pilloried. She pretty clearly had no sexual attraction to Matt anymore and it should have ended in a divorce to begin with. Sexual chemistry isn’t everything, but a relationship can’t last without it. I can’t say she did anything wrong, but Will is a short term option for her. If he was around for her children’s time, well, they’re likely not going to be very interested in being around the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Will better get ready for the dreaded menopause. At 48 it’s long overdue and when Susan’s cunt dries up faster than the Sahara with a dose of vaginal atrophy, mood swings and the sads he’s in for one bumpy ride. Reckon Matt dodged a huge bullet.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA5 months ago

A woman that is his mothers age will not work in the long run. He is attracted to hr for the experience and the sex but a long term relationship is just pie in the sky nonsense,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If your wife ever tells you she would like to seperate for a period to find herself know that divorce is just down the road... she just doesn't have the honesty and integrity to outright tell you she wants a divorce... just tell her to not bother with the seperation games, that you will just go ahead and file for divorce and get it over with.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Family and friends accept it. No they tolerated it. Especially the children who will hold a grudge against the mother. Mom will think it’s alright but underlying is the talk behind her back. I’ve known it a a lot of situations the kids will try not to spend much time with offending parent much let them spend much time with the grandkids. The kids will figure out they are not stupid. The offending parent gets talked about behind their backs and made fun of especially when the kids get together. I know because I’ve been involved in it and others in them situation do the same thing. In this case the kids may act like it is ok but secretly siding with the dad. If you don’t think so then you are not paying attention

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story.

I just love it when the two main characters are so full of shit individually, that it happens they cannot avoid contaminating one another.

Both gave enough for a reprise advertisement for Colon Blow Cereal.

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

A whore who destroyed a man, she lives through her cunt and feels with nothing else. Hope she dies alone and her boy toy does too. Fucking whore

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wife was right and the husband seemed to give a shit but just couldn't quite muster up the wherewithal or energy to actually do anything about it.

Such a shame for the relationship but if the parties concerned don't want it there's nothing else you can do.

The husband was a coward and a fraud.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

What a bitch! No way she deserved a happy life.

CamdudeCamdude7 months ago

Wife was a slut and young stud a predator in training.

Relationship ends badly for the slut when boytoy moves on to greener (and younger) pastures.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's great that both of them came to their senses and walked away from a failed relationship. When you feel that remaining with someone is an effort there is someting seriously wrong already. 5 stars for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Vows mean nothing to these whores and these degenerates a becoming more and more common.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A load of bullshit. The wife intend to fuck will from the beginnng and used her husband as a fallback. Another slut

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ok. This story surprised me, as I had thought the last story I read from this author was pretty straight forward.

Let’s look at a few things here. People can always be counted on, to do what’s in their best interests. I guess in this story you can assume, the wife did not love her husband. After the kids were gone and she lost that purpose, it finally hit home to her. Wifey tries to hedge her bet, by going with a trial separation. That way, if things don’t work out, she can always go back. And then she ends up living with, and fucking a young, friend of the family. The author of this story, somehow seems to think this is less cruel than the usual “ we have to talk” stories. Let’s evaluate that-

#1. Wife divorces husband, and shacks up with young family friend, that had been staying with them. Do you really think, the kids or the husband, will not see this as the abject betrayal it was?

#2. Husband takes up old activities, so this makes it all better? He reached out and started doing things he gave up, because his life was now empty.

If you ask me, this was way crueler than most of the stories employing these 4 words. If THAT was the intention, the author hit it. Not my cup, of tea....

usaretusaret12 months ago

The ending , to my mind, was a little flat, weak. More or less, as expected. Which was really a letdown because Matt just gave in, even though the story painted him as the sole cause for their break up.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

LE, especially LW writers have no realism in their stories. The vast majority of housewives would not trade the security of their marriage for the uncertainty of being single.

More realistic is a career wife being the wife in this story as 80% of divorce in a marriage to a college educated women, she initiates the divorce.

Although the issue of a husband busting their ass for the family and being penalized later is realistic.

Any skank can spread her fly infested thighs and there will be a guy that will do her. A husband who bust their bodies and sacrifice for family, don't have it as easy.

Study some statistics and base stories on so.e realism.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

When people critique these stories I think the forget two things. 1, it’s fiction, just a story and 2, if the characters acted the way we want them to there would be no story.

Well written and I enjoyed it very much. I plan to enjoy sampling the rest of this anther’s offerings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I find big fault with both Matt and Susan in this story.

it mentions Susan tries talking with Matt about how lonely she is feeling, but don't go into detail. and says he didn't seem responsive

She should have had a "we need to talk" type conversation, explain how lonely she feels, how she nearly feels like she is on her own AND that if he don't start paying her some attention she might as well start acting like a single and go out dating, if that didn't wake him up he deserves what happened.

What I find wrong about Susan's actions is she don't get serious about a hard line talk until she gets turned on by a Young Will.

When she gets around to having her first date she gets herself all dolled up hair done, nails also then goes out and buys sexy lingerie and a showy dress.

Now did she try doing any of that for her husband to get his attention or did she just go about the house in a dowdy old frock or sweats

It just seems she didn't really do anything to solve the problem until she had been tempted by Will and decided she wanted some strange, she might not have fully realised that was what she wanted, but she should have worked it out when she bought all the sexy clothes for just a date.

She didn't really give Matt much of a fair go at changing things and Matt didn't really seem to act once she did let him know, not that it might have helped

And Will might find things different if she reverts back to not trying to keep the excitement alive a few years down the track.

I can imagine Will's mum not being happy at Susan and her son getting together not long after he was living there, and Matt just up and leaving his kids behind don't sit well, at the least he could have explained what was happening BEFORE taking off.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

She did not separate first because she was hedging her bets. If what she was doing was so morale and needed she would of divorced him and they would of gone there own way. He will be gone soon no eligible man in his 20s banging grandma will be able to avoid temptation.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: heartbreaking.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150about 1 year ago

Very disappointed in this story. I have to agree with Anonymous on this one (I usually don't like anonymous replies) but he is dead on with this one, Susan is a spoiled slut. I can't see a relationship like this going anywhere. This is just a story but so many self centered women seem to think it is always about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She is every bit as big a slut as any of the other sluts who use the "honey we need to talk" lines to announce an intention to fuck around. Marriage is hard because each partner's fidelity to the other is one of the key expectations. She does virtually nothing in advance of her trying someone else on for size to get her husband to accept that maybe they need to spend time together doing things she likes and doing things he prefers as well. She isn't into outdoor activities but does she even try to play golf or go hiking or any of the other things hubby likes to do? No, she focuses exclusively on her "needs" and wants. She is as much to blame for the situation as her husband is. Yet, her internal monologue is purely about her "need" to have an emotional and physical connection with a different man, so she becomes infatuated with a man that is literally half her age. I'm sure he likes the sex but this is presumably a long term relationship with "Will," at least in her mind. But what 24 yo would ever enter into a life-long marriage with an almost 50 yo woman. Children? Not with her. Menopause? Boy that's going to be fun for a guy in his mid 20s especially when it is a fact not often acknowledged in Literotica LW stories, lots of women lose their sex drive almost entirely as they go through menopause and many don't ever get it back.

Her kids accept this without being deeply angry about it? Not unless they hate their father. Her good friend, Will's mother, is fine with this kind of relationship for her son, to include no grandchildren. Other family, friends, all good? Not likely.

Are there men in their early 20s into fucking women in their late 40s? Sure, free pussy, what's not to like. But it won't last any longer than it takes for Will in a year or two to meet a woman more his age who looksevery bit as good as this slut and with whom he can spend his life and have a family. As for her, she will be working in an entry level job until she is pushing 70 and she likely will be alone. No sympathy for her and a 1* score for this hackneyed tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a big fan of Susan or her behavior. Matt did the right thing and ditched the bitch.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

Amazing how these Modern females & their Beta Simps will twist themselves into pretzels to justify cheating. It's not about a duty to your husband or your marriage, it's about the slut being "happy", or finding a new boy toy. I wish I have had never read this Trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife's actions in all this are the standard female "I don't know what I want" drivel. My beef is with the husband:

1) Dude, make a decision and commit to it.

2) You abandoned your kids! What the actual hell is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not in the least upset about the lack of a BTB ending but the 'happy ever after' conclusion didn't sit well with me at all. As another commenter pointed out Will is the son of a close friend, Helen who I imagine would be horrified at their relationship and would feel betrayed. Other than that issue it was an engaging and believable tale.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 1 year ago

I guess because this is the 'Loving Wives" category, everyone wants to bash the wife. While I don't condone her having sex with another man before getting a divorce, the husband didn't make any serious effort to improve their relationship. Relationships must be continuously worked on and he made no effort to work on it. His inaction basically told her that she didn't matter enough for him to make a serious effort. He completely took her for granted and in doing so, lost her. He was an idiot! They say the grass is always greener on the other side, but I say the grass is always greener where you tend and feed it what it needs to grow.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Obviously the wife had a "Headache" just too many times, so hubby got tired of trying for no results and spent more time with his hobbies. Wife NEVER mentions "Marriage Counciling" just wants to date and fuck other men. When she comes down the stairs all ready to go and makes Hubby cry, it is because she has been too lazy to fix herself up for Hubby. No, now she just wants Strange. Probably has a divorced slut girlfriend that has been telling her how great being single is and dating all kinds of men. But like another fellow said, she will be drying up shortly and the young man will be leaving even sooner. She fucked up badly, hubby got himself a better deal in the end while she goes to be with her 3 cats. When the wife says "we need to talk" what she really means is she wants to fuck around. Just get the divorce and find a new younger wife. #Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

What a slut wife! So when a husband hears "Honey, we have to talk" just go for a divorce. Cut to the Chase. She wants to "fuck" other guys, and that is exactly what she intends to do. Tho, she really wants her cake and eat it too. Which means, she wants the security of Marriage, (a home and all the bills paid) but the freedom to fuck other guys like she was single again. Just divorce the slut when she says that because it isn't going to end well. There will be regrets, crying, loneliness, betrayal, and in the end it will be divorce anyway. When a woman says the 4 magic words it really means she wants a divorce, but just doesn't know it yet. Maybe she hasn't fucked someone yet, but someone has been working on her, romancing her, Probably a co-worker, and has convinced her that her life is boring and she needs other dick. Me, I'd like to get my hands on the fucker and teach him a lesson. Ahhhh so fun and easy to do, however you have to be sly about it so you don't go to jail. But meanwhile, just tell the bitch to hit the road, then get some strange for yourself cuz she certainly will. 5 stars, thanks for the effort, Good Writing, Good Story. When a bitch stops thinking about sex and always has a "Headache" she better be a good cook. LOL I love the happy endings. Thanks #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So while dating her husband she did nothing special for him. But first date with another man she goes all in with new lingerie, dress etc... she didn't really give Matt her best before betraying him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe Matt has low T?

Maybe he could use some blue pills?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s very sad how she dressed up for Will, but not her husband. What SHOULD have happened at that point, when she decided to stay home, was that her husband should have claimed her, instead of wimping out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? And what did her friend Helen, Will’s mother, think of their relationship?

Most women are not going to be happy with their son hooking up with an older woman who probably can’t give him children.

OTOH, I think the odds are that Will will tire of her as she ages, and likely hook up with someone who will give him those children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AH almost a great story BUT how long before the first rush of lust peters out and Will becomes too young and too different to ever live happily together then will starts looking for a younger more robust girl Ah well we all like to dream (jaybee186)

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Should have taken all the money instead of half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent story however the disguise of a more fulfilling life and pursuing her interests turn out to be a dude her sons she and wild sex. Again good read with a disingenuous Slut for a M/C. Cannot wait hypothetical for her to be in her 70’s or 80 ‘s and Will around 55 or so. Young guys with mommy complex issues are disgusting….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"separate first"??? YES YOU DIRTBALL! but we all know why women don't do that right?

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

For all the supposed maturity of Susan’s approach to Matt, I’m surprised that counseling of some type wasn’t tried first.

Matt’s would have to decide whether his platonic relationship could be honestly changed to include romance. Susan would have to decide whether Matt’s romantic attempts satisfy her loneliness. My gut tells me Matt would more likely miss Susan’s cooking, housekeeping and laundry expertise than her sexual skills. And Susan is more interested in “strange” than she’s willing to admit.

A trial separation would confirm they don’t “need” each other and can get along without each other. Divorce would be logical with minimum drama.

The idea that these two people, after 25 years of marriage, could live together under the same roof, claim to be married and date other people is the flaw in the storyline that makes the story mediocre at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when does he find out he married a whore and get rid of the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Anon”what a load of bullshit” You ain’t ever lied! Spot on, with your comments. I think someone should write another chapter on what happens to her life, based on reality. For one thing, women gain weight, and dry up, going thru menopause. It’s mother nature’s way of saying, “;don’t procreate”. And working full time, will affect her ability to go to the gym. No way, this ends well for her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. Younger women marry older men, for financial reasons. And eventually they both usually end up frustrated. Younger men WILL go after younger women. Sometimes for financial reasons, but usually because they are horny, and will fuck anything. However, let’s say she is 49, and he is 25. His work ethic is not going to be the same, as her ex husbands. This will frustrate her. The family will most likely, NOT accept the new man. They will virtually have nothing in common. Even if he eventually doesn’t want to trade her in for a younger model, the sex drive of a 25 year old, will not be in sync with someone almost 50. Her ability to stay in shape at the gym, is going to be seriously impacted, now that she has to work. Pretty soon, she will be dried up, and need lube to even be able to have intercourse. The first time he has sex again with someone his own age, it will be VERY APPARENT what he has been missing. So... I enjoyed your premise of the story line. But... I thought the author did it an injustice, by acting like a 50 year old, would be able to leave her loving relationship, and hook up with someone at least 20 years younger, and live happily ever after. My wife works for a school bus company. It is well stocked, with divorced woman in the 45-55 year old range. We have been out with some of them, and hear their stories. The common denominator is, finding love and getting married again, usually eludes them. Look at going into a relationship, like buying a car. If you get a brand new one, it comes with a warrenty, and properly taken care of, will last for years. Buy a used one, you take your chances. it’s usually not going to be in as good of shape, and comes with all the problems from the previous owner. A 40-50 year old man is not going to remarry someone his own age. He has already been taken to the cleaners, and does not want to go down that route again. These points I am making are factual. Talk to some divorced women in their 50’s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Foolishness, just two brainlets with their heads up their ass.

Matt will probably be okay.

Susan will be in for a world of hurt once Will gets bored or wants children of his own.

Sad tbh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she felt so deeply aggrieved with no romantic passion from her husband she should have filed first. Is the height of cowardice. Her relationship with Will given their age gap and how it occurred has no future. Again not saying that she didn't have a right to be upfront and say she wanted a divorce. She was feeling undesired and was deeply unhappy. So yeah ask for a divorce. Then go fuck Will after filing. Terrible lapse in judgment. Matt was a poor husband anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A whore, a fool chasing what she will never find, contentment, what she find is a place of endless chase of happiness, never finding it.

LucasredLucasredover 1 year ago

Wow, a lot of comments criticizing the wife. If a husband doesn't pay any romantic attention to his wife, she very well may become dissatisfied with the marriage. They grew apart. It happens. If you want your marriage to be revived, you gotta participate. Her son's friend probably is too young for her but so what? Live your life. Include your spouse or lose your spouse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of bullshit.

She's a quarter decade older than her lover.

He'd get tired of her old ass within a year and dump her. Or worse...just use her for a fuck while he dated other more appropriate women.

The house is sold. She buys another much smaller place. Her young lover actually finds a woman he can have a life with. Breaks it off with her.

She is left having to work full time until she is full retirement age.

She has a few "relationships" with younger men who vigorously give her a good rogering but otherwise can't carry on any other kind of conversation. All they are really interested in is fucking an old bird.

And her attempts at dating older age appropriate men...fail miserably.

She ends up alone and old...in her 60s with 3 cats and occasional visits from her kids and grandkids. She never sees her ex-husband in person again.

She hears through her kids that her ex-husband traveled extensively through Europe for about 10 years...finally settling down in Switzerland where he met a nice widowed woman in her late 50s named Maria. They both golf often and enjoy camping and traveling together in their van conversion across the continent.

She saw a picture of them once at her son's house with Lake Cuomo in the back ground. Maria was a thin pretty woman with long light brown hair and blue eyes. They looked happy together.

She went home to her cats.

TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

So she really wanted to just fuck other people. Feels like she was deceitfully honest. If will does not appear does she go back to matt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's 24 years older than a young man with whom her children had grown up, been friends with and presumably she had treated as an aunt would a nephew. Yes of course she could enjoy the sex with him and feel affection, but there is no future for either of them in this relationship. For him, he'll never have kids with her; no matter how fit she is, she will never have the energy of a man 24 years younger than her; she will be going through menopause any day and he will get to live with that reality; one part of menopause may well be a dramatic drop in her libido.

And does she seriously think that her kids, who seem from the story to have a good relationship with their father, are going to accept and be fine with this relationship with Will. Maybe they won't cut ties entirely with her, but no matter how she spins it, she gave up on her husband without giving any chance to let him know she was unhappy. That would be a permanent scar on her relations with her kids. I am sure that Dad will tell them that her first approach to her husband when she says that she is unhappy, she proposes moving out and trying out having separate lives. No effort to save the marriage, no proposal to get counseling, just, "Gee I'm not feeling it any longer with you, I think we should separate." Surely he would conclude and share with them that the marital problems didn't start until after Will had stayed with them, living in their home. That would have to blight how the kids view their mother and WIll.

Bottom line: she is selfish woman who gives more to a 24 yo boy toy than to her husband of 25+ years. So I hate the story but would note that it is well written even though it glosses over the realities of the situation with both her husband and Will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, so the cheating whore got the happy ending? This was so messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can we revisit Will and the wife, five or six later, when menopause makes her snatch hurt every time they have sex. I'll bet Will will find a new younger woman with a natural wet vagina, not one that has to be prepared with lube and lots of foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And will and susan were run down one night leaving a restaurant. Both were doa. Police still have no leads on the hit and run.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Well written, but didn't like the actions and the endings. So 5 for the writing, 1 for the story, so I gave you a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She left him while she was having her emotional affair with Will. Then she obviously put more effort into her appearance for her date than she’d done for her husband. She never took him up on his request for date nights. This is ALL on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least he got rid of the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fall of a marriage. Wife is unhappy but doesn't really talk to her husband & let him know. Hubby seems to also be in his own world, not realizing that they're splitting apart. Neither communicates or does anything together. The kids don't seem concerned that their father "disappeared". Even after the "separation", he mentioned date night, but my understanding from the story is that it didn't go that far. If they tried doing somethings as a couple instead of their own things & worrying about how things would work out, perhaps the marriage could've survived. But insanely, they didn't. There's no mention about friends & family, counseling, or anything else that would help.

-- It started with the wife wanting a separation by announcing that she's unhappy, and neither did much to bridge that gap. They just worried about how things would work separated & what outsiders would think. And that's the tragedy of this story. Didn't like the contents story much, but as far as writing, the story as a whole, & believability, well done. 4 stars. Bob

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Pretty classic portrayal of a completely unaware husband not recognizing his partner’s needs. Good story

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

2nd read.... Interesting comments based on how written, which I feel was lopsided. Mat did not do anything on his Alps trek, ya sure....

\

The failure was on BOTH. They were into their own personal worlds once the kids left, never returning to a shared life. Hell even the kids seemed to know and did not to give a rip about their parents. Matt/Susan were fearing what society-peers might say if not a couple - they could not see the a moon from the fog, only their own desire for sunlight. Even after Matt was warned he did nothing much to save the marriage. They willfully doomed it.

\

They should have done a 'separation' at the first talk. Matt wanted his cake and eat it keeping Susan as his house maid of convenience. Susan wanted a husband that wanted her, short of that, she was willing to try a new life.

\

Where was Matt/Susan's family? The kids didn't give a rip. Was their in-laws, bro/sis, aunts/uncles, did his three golf buddies egg him on to seek better, Susan had no close girlfriends, marriage counseling was never mentioned - the writer omitted much.

\

Both were arrogantly self-centered. They grew apart. Just this writer wanted to appease the LW vibrating wank-offs.

\

4****, Hooyah, salute - could have been so much more

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

"And then, when Susan was 54 and Will was 30, Will decided he wanted kids of his own... Susan unfortunately had hit early menopause."

"A year later Will had gained a woman his own age who also wanted kids. Susan gained 50 lbs., mood swings, loneliness, and the pity of her friends."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is it with women? When their husband wants to spice up their lives … they don’t want him to do so…

They rebuff the man again and again till he does interest ..

Then suddenly at menopause…well they feel like life is not exciting enough and want to have affairs!!

Guess we will never know women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A stupid husband, and yes she was a bitch, though i can understand the love going out of a marriage for one partner but not the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is his wife a complete bitch? Oh, hell yes! And more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid HUSBAND

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's just another middle aged fuck pig. It doesn't matter is the pig has lipstick on it it's still a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If family and friends "come to accept" breaking vows and the rest, they're not very good family or friends. Divorce first, then fuck around. THAT you can do and still have some character left.

Cheating, however, means you're no friend of mine. The world has plenty of worthwhile people in it, no need to waste me time hanging around with shitty people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another slut story !!!!!

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Dont

Don't understand some of the comments.She wanted an husband to share things with,not someone always off doing his own things,without a thought about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

he got rid of the whore and had a good life without having a slut for a wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was good and engaging, but an editor would surely have helped a lot. Far too many distracting errors (e.g., plutonic).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would he keep the whore time to move on and when the young guy gets tired of the slut then she will have othing and be alone too bad whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid cow, she has no brain, no heart, no empathy, no sympathy, and nothing to recommend her as a human,

underdog1underdog1almost 2 years ago

May- October romance how long until it ends, and Matt's better off without her she couldn't wait to get laid. Cold way to end a marriage on her part, especially since she had permisson to test the waters so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fairy tale.Just a matter of time before his lust/infatuation wears off as she ages then he'll be looking for pastures new and she'll be alone and old.

Maybe both she and Matt deserve their fate given how little effort they put into solving their problems to rescue their marriage.

Note again how all it takes (in literotica land) is for the potential "strayer" to imbibe enough alcohol so thoughts of guilt to come can be conveniently ignored so the "literotica hero" can sweep her off her feet with his youthfulness and big cock> Yeah?

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

Ah when she reaches 60 and he is 40 wonder what will happen then I think cheating on a cheater is the best karma

irinmikeirinmikealmost 2 years ago

fairy tale in that much younger men are such great lovers and the older women will just live happily ever after. Not going to happen but it makes for a nice interlude to real life.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

This story held me in it’s jaws to the end, so the author has done a good job. I’m sure that many marriages end up in a rut, but that’s no reason to give up and walk away like this pair did without at least trying to fix things before wifey starts raiding the nursery to find a sweet young boy with big prospects. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another story about how vile and selfish women are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a slut.

And will what a man. Intentionally helping destroy a family cheating with a married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Four litle words.

A demand, not a request.

T A L K T O M E M A T T!

You have as much time as you want, I will listen without interrupting.

If you are sharing your thoughts, passions, even your body with someone else T E L L M E !

Unless you do. We are finished! I will give you one week to get your thinking sorted and start telling me what is going on in your head as so stop treating me like an aunt.

I AM THE WOMAN YOU PROMISED TO CHERISH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was "abandoned"? Not even close. She was selfish and wanted what she wanted. Husband playing some golf was too much for her to handle, grow up! I usually enjoy your stories, but this one left a bad taste in my mouth.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

She gave her husband so many opportunities to try, he didn't want to. he just wanted to go fishing and golfing. fuck him. Even when they separated he just used that extra time to fish more. When he saw her all dolled up for a date he started realizing what he had been missing and she cancelled the date stayed home with him, and started second guessing her own choices, so what does he do? goes fucking fishing the next night and tells her to go on a date then.... I have no pity for this guy.

If this was a story about a man whos wife was always out and about with her girlfriends and busy with work and ignored all his advances the same people in the comments would be calling her a frigid bitch and he should kick her to the curb

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

I love this story. I’m usually a BTB guy through and through. But this story made me think. My first marriage kind of ended this way. I’d been married 10 years and I used to think - is this all it is? I was never a workaholic but my wife and I didn’t really have that much in common. Yes the sex was good, but after eight or nine years, how good can it still be? It seems to me that this story happens in real life millions of times and it’s kind of depressing even though I think it’s very close to reality.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Mommy issues. If she was truly looking for a new soul mate, she didn't find one. i see these older men and women "hooking" up with a young person and I suspect that they are delusional. 20 25 years older is pathetic. The writer certainly presented the material in a very good manner. So, 5 for writing skills and 1 for content. The premise seems like an old lady’s dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not one single likable person in this story. Stark realism. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Burn the Bastard. Yes, he is an engineer, engineers 'fix things' yet he would not/could not help fixing the marriage

he was in. Where was the LOVE that he promised in the vows he took so long ago. Where was the giving of himself? Yes he gave of himself, to golfing, fishing, camping out with friends, while leaving his"best friend' alone, lonely and unloved. He's not much of a man, in fact merely a small part of a man. That part hanging between his thighs. Yep, you got it folks, he's a prick.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Cute story. Life can be cruel.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...