AVOX in France

Story Info
LW leaves on sudden business trip against hubbys wishes.
11.3k words
4.14
53.3k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,925 Followers

This one has some twist and turns along with my standard "Over the Top" element. Not a total BTB but enough pain for the blood thirsty crowd. I do believe in love, forgiveness and revenge when necessary.

Friendly comments welcomed. Haters will be deleted.

Special thanks to ST for helping me finally finish this story.

AVOX in France

It was one of those hectic Mondays to start the week, and I was tired when I drove my F350 down my long winding road only to see a black stretch limo in our circular driveway, right in front of my front door. This was not a normal scene at my home and I had a bad feeling as I parked the truck.

My name is Martin Creed, 42 years old, and married to Justine for the last five wonderful years. You can say I married up and out of my league. Justine Bautista was a professional dancer, and somewhat famous in the dance circles. She owns her own dance studio and was famous for working with many stars for both music videos and movie choreography.

When I entered my home, the house was quiet when I called out to let Justine know I was home. I heard a small voice from the living room and saw Justine on the couch looking into a cup of coffee with her hands folded on her lap. I knew this wasn't good, and braced myself for an unseen shock wave.

"Honey, is everything OK? Why is there a limo out front?"

She wouldn't look at me and with her head lowered said those words you only read about and hope to never hear from your loved one.

"Honey, something has come up. We need to talk."

— — — —

Now, before I tell you about that scene, allow me to introduce myself. As I just mentioned, I'm Martin Creed, Marty to my friends. I am President of Coastal Construction, the largest commercial developer in South Florida. Coastal Construction was started by dear old dad, back in 1947 who is now semi-retired but still owns 100% of the company. I will be the sole heir to the company and legacy, as outlined in his will and trust. Until then, I run things, as Dad enjoys his days fishing and golfing.

If there was such a thing, many would refer to me as an Alpha Male, a cliché I dislike. You see, I'm actually a gentle giant. I'm six foot-ten inches tall and muscular, due to good genes and 20-plus years of hard labor working for my father. My dad made me learn the business from the ground up and taught me the meaning of a hard day's work. It was indeed hard work, and he treated me no differently than any other worker. He was determined to toughen me up, and after I suffered a few concussions, several broken bones, and many other injuries, I understood the meaning of a hard day's work.

I also learned the meaning of integrity and honesty after making some early mistakes. Dad's corrections were swift and painful. When I was young, I once mistreated my younger sister and talked back to my mom. I still remember the painful lesson Dad taught me for my misbehavior. Dad taught me early on to never disrespect any female, as they are God's gift to the male species and the mother of our children. I was expected to be polite, and respectful. Due to my lessons in those early years, I took up for my sister and girlfriends in an overzealous way.

I cherished them and treated women as gentle flowers. I always trusted and respected them as I believed that they were here to honor us and raise our family. Old-Fashion? Perhaps, but that was the way I was raised. I never started any fights, but found my size intimidating to many which ended things before I had to hurt anyone. In fact, I was never involved in an actual fight but stopped so many that I lost count.

My treatment of women was carried over into adulthood, where I continued to treat them as a precious item, and spoiled them silly. However, in bed, I was not gentle but exhibited strong sexual urges, probably due to my overloaded testosterone. Women loved my anatomically correct body and enjoyed my strong, oversized manhood. I've never had a complaint about my fucking ability, but there were many times I was told by my partner that they wished I could be more loving and gentler. I tried, but it always came out fake, as my basic instinct was just taking my partner with passion. I've been told that sex with me was like spending an hour on the Space Mountain ride at Disney World. Wild, exciting, scary, and fun. Unfortunately, I never did master the soft love sessions some girls crave.

I met Justine during a construction job on her building. We were certainly not what anyone would call a match, as she was five feet, five- inches, and a hundred and fifteen pounds. She was delicate, with long legs, slender, and feminine. She was always dressed in her dance outfits, which highlighted her sexuality and femininity. Basically, she was every guy's wet dream. There was no way I would ever consider myself a potential partner for a woman so different, but it happened.

There was chemistry when we met and we immediately started flirting and getting along better than I would have imagined! It took a long time before I had the courage to ask her out but, after she asked me why I was so shy, I asked out for a coffee. Soon after that, we started dating and became a couple. We were a great couple, got along perfectly, and enjoyed our free time together.

She loved the sexual roller coaster activity and said that all the men she had been with were much less aggressive. They were loving and gentle, but she explained that a girl loves a strong man and exciting sex, which we shared. She was a Rockstar under the covers, and I had some of the best sex in my life with this dainty little flower. The big construction worker and the dainty dancer made an interesting couple when we married a year later.

Justine's background

She loved being around the performing arts in both acting and dance. She was adopted at birth by Carlos and Maria Bautista, a Cuban couple in Miami, and was raised with love in Spanish culture. Latin women were treated like princesses by their dads. Cuban men are known for their machismo and strength. However, due to her love of dance, most of the guys she spent any time with were anything but macho. Most male dancers and actors were pretty boys or gay. These guys were all into their looks and self-image. Justine became hooked on modern dance, salsa, and rumba and won multiple awards all through school. She graduated with a degree in dance and her parents opened up a dance studio in Coral Gables, for her to become famous.

Her dance studio became a quick success mostly because of her skills, reputation, love of the arts, and the family's connections. South Florida is known for movies, music videos, and international modeling. Justine's talent and beauty attracted many clients, and her clients now attracted some of the world's best-known talents. People like Taylor Swift, Camila Cabello, and Ariana Grande, were all her students. Her studio became nationally acclaimed, and Justine won multiple American and Latin Dance awards and became the go-to place for dance in Miami.

Pierre Laurent was the hottest male dancer in the country and was known as a player. With his expensive lifestyle, fame, and looks, he was every girl's fantasy man. With his long hair and his golden tongue, he was a national star. The tabloids always ran his photos showing off his long shoulder-length hair, which became his trademark. He was tall, thin, as well as good-looking, and the women just found his long flowing hair so sexy. His reputation with women was always mentioned in interviews on TV or in the press and constantly photographed with supermodels and famous actresses. He was also blamed for breaking up several marriages in Hollywood.

The tabloids interviewed the woman he dated who always raved about his good looks and his sexy hair, but mostly they all hinted about his talents with his golden tongue. Yes, in addition to his dancing, apparently Piere had a talent for pussy licking that made him extremely popular among the female crowd.

When Justine had just won her last award, Pierre happened to be in Miami and stopped by her studio to meet her in person. He felt that someone as important as he was, should introduce himself to this sexy woman, which he found sensual and desirable. He had been fixated on her ever since the last awards ceremony when she wore that sexy white dress and knew he would have her.

After trapping Justine under his spell, they were engaged and became a happy couple, right up until Justine found him in bed with one of the other dancers. The tabloids loved the story, and Justine became infamous for his affair. She was angry for falling so deeply in love with the asshole, and seething with anger that he broke her heart. Justine broke off the engagement and hadn't spoken to him since.

In the beginning, Justine fell in love with all the glamour, and spotlights, that surrounded them as a couple. When she gave herself to him, she thought they would be together forever. She loved him deeply, but after his betrayal, she was heartbroken and suffered from depression for over a year. Her dad was livid and wanted to kill the man who hurt his little girl, but everyone convinced him to calm down and give it time before he did anything he would regret.

Justine and Martin's history

It was a year after Pierre dumped Justine when she met Martin or Marty as she liked to call him. He was completely different than any other man she had ever been with. Martin was big and strong, rough around the edges but gentle and polite. He didn't have a two-hundred-dollar haircut and probably hadn't shaved in a few days. He was the polar opposite of every guy she had been with, or dated. She was frustrated that her flirting and attempts at getting him to ask her out were failing, and finally she confronted him before he left the new build out, they were adding on to the studio.

"Marty, can I speak with you for a minute?"

"Of course, Justine. What can I do for you?"

"I've asked around and I know you're not married or dating anyone. I was wondering why you haven't asked me out after I've given you so many signals. Am I not attractive to you or have I offended you in some way?"

Shocked beyond his wildest imagination he stood in front of her for a long moment with his mouth open and finally spoke.

"Are you kidding me? You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen, and I'm sure every guy that works for me would kill to take you out."

"Then why haven't you asked me out?"

"Well, two reasons. First, you're my customer, and that wouldn't be professional but the real reason is you're so far out of my league I wouldn't dream of you accepting a date with someone like me."

Her laughing shocked him even more and made him want to crawl away and back to his truck.

"You big lug, you're the one that's out of my league. You treat me so gently and kindly and don't try to hit on me like every other guy I know. And I find you extremely handsome and sexy, nothing like the jerks I'm around every day. I want you to ask me out, and whatever we do I promise I'll enjoy doing it with you."

That day led to a two-year affair that ended in marriage. Justine was infatuated with Martin and how he lived. There are no pretenses, fake attitudes, or showing off. What she saw was a powerful man that loved and respected women. As gentle as Martin treated her, he was an animal in bed. His sexual activity was hard driving and wild sex. The man could last for hours, come several times a session, and give her intense orgasms like she never had experienced.

One night in bed, Martin made the mistake of asking about her previous lovers and he stood up. She told him she had only one per man to compare him to, and when she compared her sex with Martin to Pierre it was night and day. She told him that Pierre only cared about Pierre and never fucked her like Martin. The only thing she missed was Pierre's amazing tongue. He noticed her eyes glaze when she said, "His tongue did things to me I can't explain, he was an amazing gentle pussy licker. He was gentle on my pussy and could lick me for hours, where you get down there and savagely lick it like it was the last pussy on earth. I love your enthusiasm and you're a much better lover and never want anyone but you." Deep down she always came and loved Martin's enthusiasm but occasionally, she missed Pierre's tenderness.

She was madly in love with Martin and they fucked almost every night, and after five years of marriage, things were going great. Her studio was profitable, and she now had her little sister running things. Carmela followed in her sister's footsteps and was Justine's trusted partner at the studio. Carmela did not have Justine's natural talents but was equally as attractive and outgoing as Justine, but now five years younger and full of energy.

Martin was now president of the company and his dad was getting on in age. He was ready to take control of the company with his dad's blessings. Dad was now 92 and knew he wouldn't be around much longer and had the attorney make plans for the inevitable change of ownership.

Both businesses were highly successful, which is why both attorneys recommended pre-nuptials for both parties before they married. Neither Justine nor Martin cared about it and agreed to their attorney's recommendations.

Justine was madly in love with Martin as he continued to treat her like his queen in the daytime and his whore in bed. They both enjoyed their life and, despite their physical differences, were the perfect couple.

Justine continued to wear her sexy dance outfits most of the time and whenever Marty saw that tight sexy body in those clothes it drove him wild with passion. She knew what she was doing and enjoyed teasing and pleasing her big man and the great orgasms she would experience every time.

Fidelity (Martin)

A few years earlier, we shared all of our history and we both had similar experiences. Mary-Jo cheated on me with one of my good friends and broke my heart. I explained how much I hate cheaters and that any relationship I go into will be exclusive. She knew my past and my jealous streak and promised she would never give me a reason to be jealous.

We both understood the pain of a partner cheating and made promises never to cheat before we were married. We wrote our vows together and we both agreed to live by them with all of our hearts. That was five years ago and our marriage was strong, and we decided to start a family and move to the next phase of our lives.

Justine was at a point where the studio had good dancers in place to continue, and I made more than enough that we didn't need her income but she was in love with her dance studio and its success. We were discussing how she could start giving up control of the reins to Margaret, her lead dance instructor, when something seemed to change.

One night Justine explained that she wanted to wait six months before we started having babies for her to secure a new contract with a movie studio and didn't think Margaret could handle the negotiations. She explained it would take a couple of months to get the contract and then a few months to make sure everything was in place. It was a big opportunity and of course, I agreed.

During those months she had to work some late hours and spend a couple of nights a week in Hollywood and work with the studio. We didn't have much time together during this time and it impacted our sexual activity, which was now down to once or twice a week. She promised that after this project was finished, she would rock my world and things would get back to normal.

As she was involved with the project, she was more distant than normal, but I gave her space knowing it would be over soon. I continued to treat her like a queen and gave her as much space as needed. With only a couple of months left, I tried to be understanding, until that night I came home to see the limo in front of our home.

Back to where this started - "Honey we need to talk"

When I walked into the house I saw Justine on the couch, dressed in business attire, which was out of character. As I said earlier, she usually wore her sexy dance outfits or yoga pants around the house, because she knows how it turns me on. Today she looked somber and I knew something was up. I sat next to her on the couch and she took my hands in hers and apologized before she even started the conversation. I felt anxious and weak as she started the conversation.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry to spring this on you, but it was a last-minute thing. I got the call this morning and didn't want to tell you on the phone. You know all the work we've been doing with the pop stars and now Shakira and Selena Gomez are getting performance awards at Cannes this weekend. The MGM movie studio wants me there to be part of the event and to announce our new partnership. This is all part of the business deal I've been working on for the last six months. It all happened so fast, and now I need to fly out for a few days and finally secure a contract with the movie studio. It will mean over five million dollars in contracts over the next year, and from there our studio will get so much more business from the other stars."

"So, you're leaving me to fly off to Cannes all by yourself to be with all those stars?"

"Yes, but it's only for a few days and you know that you have nothing to worry about. I love you and this will all be over before you know it. I've worked so hard for this and I'm finally at the end. Please don't be upset."

"Justine, I've never told you how to run your business, and I didn't complain about your days away in Hollywood, but I have a bad feeling about this trip. I'd rather you didn't go and stay here with me. We don't need the contract or the money. Please don't go on this trip."

With a sad smile she said, "Marty, I love you but this has been my goal for so many years. Please don't be upset and trust me, I'll be fine and back in your arms in just a few days."

Knowing she was going to leave me and feeling defeated, I asked, "What's your itinerary, what airline are you flying on?"

"I left the hotel info on the table, but I'm flying on a private jet so I don't have the schedule just yet."

"Private jet, wow. Is that from the movie studio?"

She hesitated for a second and decided to tell the truth, as she always had, "No, it's Pierre's plane. The studio said that he had an open seat, and since he would be part of the award ceremony that we should fly together."

I didn't know what to say as my jealousy started to rise along with my anger. She must have seen the pain and hurt on my face and tried to hug me, but I just stood up and left the room, walked out to my truck, and drove away without saying goodbye. Deep down I didn't think I had anything to worry about, but thinking back to the last few months and how she was acting and now leaving with Pierre without telling me, made me jealous and suspicious.

Drive to the airport (Justine)

Justine left the house in tears knowing that Martin was hurting. She knew there was no easy way of telling him about the award ceremony and having to be there with Pierre. She just prayed he would let her go, get the contract signed, and trust her.

As she rode in the back of the limo she cried, feeling guilty for having to leave this way. She realized she hadn't explained this the right way, and not telling Martin about flying to France with Pierre was wrong and had hoped that he would never ask, or find out.

She knew it was stupid thinking, "Dammit, that didn't go well. I knew when they called me at noon and gave me 5 hours' notice that it was going to be a bad day. The problem in this business is that you don't have control, especially when you're trying to get a contract with one of the largest studios in Hollywood. I didn't expect Martin to understand, but I prayed he would be reasonable. Seeing him storm out made me want to stay and take away his pain, but I had to go, there were too many people relying on me, and this is what I've dreamed of my entire life, he needs to understand and trust me.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,925 Followers