AVOX in France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter, Martin's Dad, died a month after his son's murder. The weight of that horrific event took its toll on the old man. Peter's wife Millie lived another five years, and she made sure her husband's business and legacy continued. She sold the business to the employees making sure the company would flourish after she was gone.

Right after Martin's passing, Justine sold the house and moved into Martin's apartment, which gave her some closeness to the man who lost his life because of the events of that fateful weekend one year ago.

Justine turned over her dance business to Carmela, and spent the next five years as a recluse, mourning her loss and the actions that caused all the turmoil. She cursed Pierre for destroying her life twice, and the only time she smiled was when she learned of his death in prison.

In the end, Justine lost everything she loved and wanted because of her need to succeed. Had she just listened to Martin and stayed home, he would still be alive. Losing sight of what was truly important caused her a life full of regret and sorrow. There was no happy ending for anyone, only sorrow and pain. The only smile came to her when she learned how Pierre suffered over all those years, and died alone in prison.

"Love sometimes comes like a dream and leaves like a Nightmare"