Awake VR

Story Info
Are you truly awake? Find out with "Awake VR".
1.4k words
4.21
2.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
299 Followers

You were walking between some kiosks. All around you was the newest and most creative advancement in VR technologies. Since 2016, you've always been a huge fan of VR. You bought some VR headset over the years, each time trying to get closer to a real Virtual world. This autumn your wife had surprised you with plane tickets and VIP pass of the biggest VR convention in the country at San Francisco for your birthday.

So here you were, drooling over all the new tech of this industry. At every kiosk there was some shiny VR headset with sales mans saying that their new startup was gonna revolutionize the market. Some had interesting software with new functionality, others were saying they had the best graphics with 4k 120 fps etc.. Even though it was exciting seeing all those new toys, in the end nothing was really mind blowing. The end of the day was approaching, and everyone was closing their stalls and packing their stuff. You decided to visit one last stall before coming back to your hotel room. Actually, it was the last stall open. The name of that small stall was "Awake VR". You came to the stall and the only person working there was a grumpy looking chubby guy. While you came up to him, he continued to stare at his phone almost ignoring your presence. "Uhm.. Hello, are you still open?" you asked. He reluctantly looked up from his phone and went "Yes". Taken aback because of his attitude, but still curious about the product you asked "What's your product? What's "Awake VR?".

Still not seeming very interested with you he said "Well, it's a totally new experience, once you try it you'll know what it means to be truly awake.". Confused by his answer you asked "What do you mean by truly awake?". He seemed to think for a bit and simply said "It would be easier to just show. Do you want to try? But I warn you, it's some pretty intense stuff" while pointing at the old and bulky black VR headset of his kiosk. Intrigued by that you replied "Yes absolutely. And don't worry, I've played a lot of intense games on my VR setup at home. I'm not a newbie at this.". While getting up and picking the headset, he said "Oh well, you'll see it's pretty different". He gave you the old headset. While trying to put it on, you remarked it didn't have straps to keep it on your head. What kind of old hardware was this? All of a sudden your expectation for this product dropped, but you still went with it. "So, how do I keep this on my head without straps?" you asked while pointing at the headset. "Well you just hold it with your hands.." he responded as if that was the stupidest question in the world. So you held the device to your face and he asked "Tell me when you're ready, I'll start the program then". "Ready" you replied.

The screen was still black. No sound. Nothing was happening. "Is everything alright? Nothing happening" you asked. No response. "Hello?" you asked after another silence. That was stupid, that junk probably didn't work anyway so you took off the VR off you face. "What the hell?!" you went as you took off the device. The guy wasn't there anymore. In fact everyone was gone from the convention that still had some people packing up a few moments ago. You looked at your phone and it was now 8:30 PM. That didn't make any sense. A second ago, it was 7:00 pm. The confusion gave you a shattering headache. At that point you didn't care about the guy, you just put down the device and decided to walk back to your hotel to rest and you would probably be alright tomorrow.Back at the hotel, your migraine was only worse. While sitting on the bed, you were trying to massage your forehead to relieve the pain. While doing so, you felt something weird... There was something on your head near your ear. Actually while feeling it with your fingers, you realized it was a strap that went around your head... A VR headset strap?! But you weren't wearing one? At least you thought so! So slowly, you started to remove the headset. Doing so hurt so much that you fell back on the bed. At least you managed to take the device off, but it gave you a very weird tingling behind your ear.

After the whole ordeal, you just laid back in bed for a while. It was still painful but it was getting better, until you felt a sting behind your ear. "AAhh fuuck?" you screamed, in an oddly higher pitch than usual, while putting your hand at the source of the pain. It was wet. While opening your eyes to see your hand and what was the wet sensation, you saw that you were back home!? Also, your hand was wet with blood! You started to panic and scream "Oow! What fuck is happening!" in a distinctively higher tone. All of a sudden, you hear a male voice calling out from another room "Honey is that you? Are you alright?". Who was this guy in your apartment? While still in panic and looking around you felt something heavy on your chest. While feeling yourself, you realized those are breasts! And downstairs... your package was gone! At that point the man you heard stormed in the room asking "What's happening? Why do you have blood on your hands? Did you sleep with the headset again!? The doctor said last time to not do that again!". Nothing made sense at that point. You felt very dizzy all of a sudden and everything went black.

When you woke up, you were at the hospital in a bed. Besides you were the same man that stormed in your bedroom earlier. He had a very worried look on his face. He went "Honey, you promised me you would spend less time on that device... Most of all at least not fall asleep with it still plugged in you". All of a sudden your "memories" came back. You remembered that he was your husband. You remembered your struggle with VR addiction after you got your INTRA-VR implant behind your ear. Still that didn't make any sense, those things didn't exist... at least in your old reality... before the fat guy of Awake VR. At that point you just stayed silent for a while. The doctor came to sermonize you and ask you to stop or drastically decrease your VR overuse that was causing your INTRA-VR to bleed, all that while your husband cried because it wasn't the first time that happened in this world.

After a night at the hospital, you came back to your apartment with your husband who had some strikingly similar characteristics to your wife of the past. You didn't dare touch your collection of VR headset anymore. Also, you were distant at first, you didn't really talked to him in the first week, but with time you realized that you felt the same love for him as you did for your wife. More than that, after a few days, you understood that it wasn't only your body that changed, when you felt horny, you now lusted after masculinity... You didn't want to ravish a feminine girl anymore. You wanted to be ravished yourself! In the morning, if you woke up before your husband, you'd watch him sleep. He was so cute.

Today was too much, you couldn't help yourself. You played with your engorged clit and wet slit. While doing that, you noticed that your husband was starting to get some morning wood even though he was still asleep. You just couldn't resist anymore. You started to crawl down the sheets on him. He woke up to a magnificent morning blowjob. It was your specialty after all. You did him the deepest, slurpiest BJ you could before riding him like crazy. At that point, you realized that everything was gonna be alright. After a few weeks, you had replaced your addiction with VR with an addiction for the cock of your husband, much to his delight.

Every few days, you went crazy for his perfect dick. You kinda turned into his loyal cumslut and you had never been happier. Until one morning, you felt a bit of a headache and your scalp was itchy just over your ear...

StorieCap
StorieCap
299 Followers