Awakening

Story Info
A boring event turns into much more for two couples.
6.1k words
3.99
12.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimjim123
jimjim123
109 Followers

Prologue

Easing Kate's right leg up and angling her knee towards her soft breasts as she lay on her side, I straddled her left thigh and slowly inserted myself into her warm wetness. Kate moaned slightly as she felt me enter her, stretching her open and filling her completely. Leaning forward I kissed her gently, savouring the feel of her lips on mine as I gently slid in and out of her. Leaning back up I took a tight ass cheek in my left hand holding her body to me as I kept moving in and out, my right hand gently cupping a full breast and my thumb firmly flicking a hard sensitive nipple, eliciting another moan from my lover.

The sight of Kate's beautiful forty year old body writhing underneath me as we both neared orgasm just served to urge me on as I picked up the pace, Kate's moans gaining in intensity as her own pleasure built steadily. As we reached the point of no return I pumped into her harder, sliding my thumb over the curve of her behind and gently pressing it against the tight opening of her ass. Kate moaned loudly, a barely audible 'yes' escaping from her lips as she pushed her butt against my hand urging on my stimulation of her anal opening.

Knowing we were both at the point of climax I slammed myself into her harder and deeper, my thumb suddenly popping into her arse, Kate screamed, her body tensing and climaxed violently against me, her whole body shuddering with pleasure. I felt my balls tighten and with a last thrust my body tensed and my orgasm hit, pumping torrents of warm cum deep into Kate's warm pussy.

I slid off Kate, my dick slipping out of her warm folds as she rolled over and wrapped her soft naked body around me. We kissed slowly and lovingly before she buried her head into my shoulder and we both drifted off into a contented sleep.

***********

'Mmmm could you put some coffee on' Kate said as she stirred herself awake. I smiled over at her and leaned in to kiss her gently in the lips, before pushing myself out if bed and pulling on my jeans before heading into the hallway.

I'd met Kate nearly two years ago after being single for a couple of years following the breakdown of my marriage. We hit it off immediately, we'd both been in long marriages, then been single ever since, our kids were roughly the same age and we enjoyed all the same things.

My own kids were living away at university, Kate's youngest daughter Melissa was 18, with Ellie at 19 taking a year out before starting university so still living at home.

We very quickly fell into a very comfortable and happy relationship, feeling like we'd known each other for years. And the sex, oh my god the sex was incredible, both in our forties and coming out of long marriages where for both of us the sex had become stale years before the end, we both dived into enjoying and experimenting with each other with enthusiasm and vigor.

From toys, to light anal play, blindfolds, a little bit of light spanking, you name it we tried it. Some things we didn't enjoy and quickly discarded, but other things we loved and our sex life was as varied as it was frequent.

All of this I mulled on as I wandered back to bed. Handing over her coffee I lost my jeans and slid back into bed savouring the heavenly feel of her naked flesh against mine.

Kate may be 46, but you wouldn't know it. Shoulder length blonde hair framed a youthful pretty face and she could easily pass for 35. She kept fit too, an athletic figure with a firm tight arse, but also surprisingly and delightfully full breasts with thick niples and large sexy areola.

As I drank my coffee I felt Kates hand slowly start caressing my dick, bringing almost instant life into it as it quickly hardened in her hand.

'Not sure I closed the door' I said leaning in to kiss her gently.

'Better be quiet then unless you fancy an audience' Kate smirked as she disappeared under the sheets and immediately enveloped my cock in her warm talented mouth.

I gasped and relaxed back into the pillows enjoying a marvellous blow-job.

We both gained a lot of enjoyment from going down on each other and Kate had the most wonderfully talented mouth, so it was long before she had me at the brink of orgasm. 'Fuuuck' I cried as I came into Kate's mouth pumping warm cum onto her tongue as she greedily milked every drop out of me, swallowing it all as she went.

'You'd better hurry or you'll be late for work' Kate said, slipping out from under the covers and pulling on a robe. I looked at the time, swore and jumped out of bed hurriedly pulling on clothes, rushing over to kiss Kate, the taste of my cum lingering on her lips as we kissed and then rushing to get out before the rush hour traffic hit.

"Don't forget we've got that trip tomorrow" Kate called after me as the door slammed behind me.

Act 1 - Drinks

A few weeks ago I had been invited along with a close colleague of mine to attend an awards ceremony in London where the project we had been working on had been short listed for an industry award. It was a pretty corporate affair and not that exciting, but we had been allowed to bring our partners, so were able to make a bit of a weekend of it.

I'd been working with Muriel for a couple of years and we got on very well and had a close working relationship and were pretty friendly outside of work. Muriel is about the same age me, very beautiful and a tad taller than me at about 5'8. Her long blonde hair, athletic figure and very pleasingly full breasts add an incredible sexuality to her beauty that is hard to ignore. Muriel had brought her husband Clive along with her, a good looking taller guy with short brown hair and clearly kept himself in shape.

Kate was very excited about the weekend away, a rare chance for her to get away from her kids and for us to have the freedom to fuck as much as we liked without having to plan around when she might have the house to herself.

As expected the awards ceremony was very dull and afterwards the formal dinner was just as boring, with us being stationed with a very stuffy group of corporate fifty something men who spent the whole night talking business. The four of us made our excuses as soon as we politely could and disappeared off to the hotel bar to try and wrangle at least a bit of fun from the rest of the night.

After a couple of drinks I realised that Kate and Muriel had started to ignore Clive and myself and were beginning to whisper and giggle privately to each other like a couple of teenage girls. For a while I just left them to it, chatting to Clive who as it turned out was a pretty good bloke and shared an interest in the same sports as me, so we managed to enjoy our evening just fine, despite the woman excluding us from whatever was making them laugh so much.

Finally as it started to get late I decided enough was enough and I had to find out what had gotten them so deep in conversation.

"C'mon ladies, out with it now, you've been ignoring us all night, what are the two of you talking about" I asked, nudging Kate gently with my foot under the table to ensure I had her attention.

Muriel, looked at Kate, Kate looked back at her and they both burst out laughing. Clive and me waited patiently for the latest outbreak to die down and just looked at them expectantly, making it clear we both wanted answers.

"Fine, you both really want to know?" Kate finally said as she managed to speak without the laughter setting back in. We both nodded and she looked at Muriel as if for permission, who just nodded back at her with a solemn expression on her face as she desperately tried to not start laughing again.

"We've decided that tonight when we go up to our rooms, that I'll take Clive with me and Muriel is going to take you" Kate stated looking directly at me, all trace of laughter now cleared away as she delivered the sensational news. Clive and I looked at each other for a second and then back at the two stunning sexy woman sitting across from us. We must have looked a sight, staring back at them mouths wide open in shock, completely speechless.

"Yes and Kate was telling me how amazing your tongue feels in her pussy" Muriel picked up looking straight at me "so I definitely want to try that first"

"And Muriel says you have amazing fingers and I have to try having you take me from behind while you finger my clit" Kate blurted out looking directly towards Clive.

We looked at each other again, then back at our partners, I couldn't believe what they had just said. "Ok, great joke ladies, well done," I said, finally deciding it better to break the tension from what surely must be a practical joke.

"No joke" Kate said as she stood up from the table and put out a hand for Clive.

"Definitely not a joke" Muriel agreed as she stood and grabbed my hand and started pulling me to my feet. I looked Muriel straight in the face looking for some sense of what was really going on, only to find her staring back at me and my heart now pounding as we both breathed heavily as a wave of sexual tension washed over us.

"Have fun you two," Kate called as she walked off pulling Clive with her "meet us in the breakfast room at 9pm, don't be late" and with that she was gone and I could feel Muriel's body just inches from mine as she looked at me, expectantly.

"Shall we" was all she said. I took a deep breath, nodded, and taking her hand we walked slowly towards the elevator. We rode up to my floor in silence, but never let go of each others hand, the simple touch of our fingers generating the most amazing sexual energy as we made our way to my room and slipped inside.

Act 2 - Lust Unleashed

We stood there uncomfortably for a minute looking at each other waiting for the other to make the first move.

"Ok", I said finally, "I'm just going to kiss you now, if that's ok?"

"Yes" Muriel replied softly as I stepped forward and slid my hand around her waist pulling her into me and pressing my lips against hers. It was like a damn had burst, our uncertainty and hesitation dissipated in seconds as our mouths opened into each other and our tongues collided together as passion took over and we lost ourselves in each other.

My left hand swept up and through Muriel's long blonde hair to clasp her face in my palm as we kissed, while my right hand dropped down from her slim waist to settle on the full flesh of her butt, pulling her body tightly into mine. I felt Muriel's hands tugging at the hem of my shirt and we broke apart briefly as I helped her pull it up and over my head before melting into each other once more, her hands now pulling against the bare flesh of my back as we made out.

I pried my right hand away from the marvellous flesh of Muriel's ass, slowly sliding it up her back and tracing along the length of the zipper of her black dress until I reached the top. Taking the zip in my fingers I slowly eased it down all the way to the base of her back, before once more breaking away from her soft lips.

Muriel took half a step back and shrugged her shoulders gently freeing the straps of her dress and allowing it to fall from her body. My heart thumped in excitement as her magnificent body came into view, a half sheer black lace bra held her incredible full breasts that strained at the material as her chest heaved with a deep breath. A flat toned stomach led down to wide flaring hips with a matching pair of black lace panties complimenting the sexy bra up top, her slim runners thighs finishing off the amazing sight as she stepped back into my embrace, her fingers instantly falling to the button of my trousers, flicking it open and pushing them quickly off my hips and into a puddle on the floor.

My hands eagerly explored Muriel's naked flesh, caressing over the soft silky skin of her back, feeling the amazing shape of her full ass between my fingers and savouring the sensation of her full bra covered breasts pushing against the skin of my chest.

We collapsed sideways onto the large bed, clambering up into the centre our bodies bumping and grinding into each other as our hands explored and enjoyed copious amounts of exposed flesh on our respective bodies. As we finally settled Muriel wrapped her legs around me as we kissed again, our soft wet lips caressing into each other as our tongues battled in our mouths, passion building quickly and uncontrollably.

My hand found it's way up Muriel's back to the clasp of her bra and after a couple of fumbles I snapped it open, pulling the material off and away from her body, exposing her amazing sexy breasts to my view. The full flesh was soft and warm, topped with hard pink nipples that I instantly sucked into my mouth, teasing her hard nipple with my tongue and being rewarded by a deep moan as Muriel grabbed my head and squashed my face harder into her breasts.

My hands continued to explore the soft silky flesh of Muriel's body as I sucked on the nipple of first one breast and then the other, eliciting moans of pleasure as I teased her sensitive flesh. Her full tits felt amazing pushing against my face as I buried myself in them, kissing and licking my way over every inch of their naked flesh.

Finally I managed to tear my mouth away from her glorious full breasts and slowly started to kiss my way down her body to fulfil her request that had prompted this whole experience. Muriel wound her fingers through my hair as I descended encouraging me in my journey until I found my face firmly between her thighs. Reaching up I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her black lace panties and eased them down off her hips and over her thighs.

My cock twitched in anticipation as her pussy came into view, full swollen pink lips stood out proudly from her slit, glistening already in her own juices from obvious arousal. Neatly trimmed light pubic hair nestled above her opening, with her hairless lips silky smooth, demanding to be tasted.

I dove straight in, not being able to withhold myself any longer. I ran my tongue straight through the folds of her pussy sucking her sweet juices into my mouth as I lapped her from bottom to top and back to the bottom. Muriel's hands grabbed at the back of my head pushing my face tight into her soaking wet pussy.

I pushed up with my face, my nose hitting into her clit, causing Muriel to shudder uncontrollably as my tongue continued to work it's way through the folds of her pussy. She tasted amazing and I pushed my tongue deeper inside her, eliciting more juices to flow out, soaking my face and dripping off my chin as I continued my assault on her.

By now Muriel was moaning loudly and her thighs were shaking around my head as I finally added my fingers to her pussy, sliding my middle finger deep into her slit and reaching back to stroke the rough insides of her pussy looking for her g spot.

With my fingers now inside her I raised my face up slightly and flicked her clit with my tongue, generating more moaning and gasps from Muriel as I suddenly found her g-spot with my finger. Muriel's body jerked violently, "Oh, yes, right there" she gasped as I attacked her clit with my tongue while I rubbed my finger over the sensitive spot deep inside her pussy.

Muriel's hips bicked again and again as a massive orgasm suddenly ripped through her body, her hands squashed my face into her soaking wet pussy as juices gushed out of her, my finger clamped deep inside her pussy as it convulsed and squirmed around my invading digit.

Finally collapsing back onto the bed, Muriel's hands pulled at my head, lifting me from between her thighs and desperately pulling me up along her naked body. I kissed her the second our lips were close enough, smearing her own cum over her face as my tongue pushed into her mouth passionately. Muriel's hands slipped down my body and started pushing at my underwear. "Get these off" she breathed heavily, breaking our kiss momentarily "I need you to fuck me right now." Her mouth attacked mine again almost immediately as I desperately helped her push my underwear off.

My rock hard cock pushed straight into Muriel's naked flesh the second we had managed to free it, twitching in excitement as I felt her fingers wrap around me and guide me immediately to the soaking wet entrance of her pussy. I couldn't hold back and the moment the sensitive tip of my cock made contact with the silky soft flesh I drove myself into her, burring every last bit of me as deep inside her as I could.

Muriel screamed loudly as I drove myself home, her arms wrapping around my back, fingers digging into my flesh and her legs hooking around mine urging me into her as deep as I could go.

The sex was pure lust filled fucking as I buried myself inside Muriel over and over again, her wet pussy squelching as I pushed in and out of her drenched channel. Our hot sweaty bodies seemed to mould together as we fucked each other, moaning into each others ears with grunts and expletives as our passion took over.

I grabbed a big soft tit in one hand as I fucked her, groping her passionately, my hand squeezing the soft flesh of her breast and my thumb flicking and pinching her hard nipple. I kissed her once more relishing the taste of her pussy on her lips from where I had smeared her juices on them a few minutes earlier.

Muriel's moans got louder as I felt my climax approaching. Grabbing her thigh and raising it up to her chest I moved even faster, pounding into her pussy as she screamed, her nails digging into my back painfully and her body jerking uncontrollably underneath me as she exploded in pleasure. I lost control right then and pushing as deep into her as I could manage I exploded, my orgasm hitting me like a rush and my cum exploding into her pussy as I pushed into her once, twice and three more times filling her with my warm cum.

As my orgasm finally faded I collapsed into Muriel, our naked bodies entwining as we kissed each other one last time, before exhaustion hit us as we slipped into unconsciousness wrapped around each other, my softening cock still inside Muriel's cum filled pussy.

Act 3 - Morning Passion

I awoke slowly the next morning, light creeping into the room between the heavy hotel curtains. I lay still for a few minutes breathing gently remembering the night before and wondering how it might change everything.

I opened my eyes and looked to my left, Muriel was sleeping on her side, her naked shoulders draped in blonde hair appearing from above the bed sheets. I rolled from my back to my side and felt the bed shift as Muriel gently eased her body back towards me. Reaching my right hand out I found her hip and gently caressed her soft skin as I slid up against her naked body, my already hardening cock lodging itself between the firm cheeks of her sexy ass.

"Morning" I said softly, as I leant in and gently kissed the nape of her neck.

"Mmmm, morning" Muriel replied ever so slightly pushing her butt into me. My hand continued caressing her side, gently gliding up her thigh, along her hip and up the side of her body, before descending back to repeat the caress.

I kissed her neck again, then flicked my tongue over the lobe of her ear, and gently nibbled at he neck. This time the push was more obvious as Muriel rubbed her full ass over my hard cock. As my hand slid back down over her hip, I dropped it down and took hold of my dick, pushing it between the crack of her ass and along the sensitive strip of skin leading to the the entrance of her pussy. Muriel responded immediately lifting her thigh to give me easy access to her wet opening as I started to rub myself through the lips of her pussy. Taking my time I slowly used my hard cock to tease her, sliding it along the length of her moist pussy and using the head to rub against her sensitive clit.

We lay like this for several minutes, enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies against each other, then Muriel twisted her head round and found my lips kissing me slowly. "I want you inside me now" she said softly as our lips parted. I pulled back slightly, allowing my cock to slip down and lodge itself against her opening and Muriel pushed back hard against me. My cock, already slick with her juices, instantly slipped deep inside of her as we moaned in unison at the pleasure that flowed through as we coupled.

jimjim123
jimjim123
109 Followers
12