Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding my right arm around Muriel's naked body I started to slowly pump in and out of her from behind, savouring the feeling of her firm ass against me every time I bottomed out inside of her. I ran my hand over Muriel's front, tracing circles over her flat stomach with my fingertips, slowly travelling up towards her glorious full breasts. I allowed my fingers to gently tease the soft sensitive flesh of the underside of her breasts as I continued to gently slide myself in and out of her wet pussy.

Muriel let out another moan as I kissed her neck, my tongue every now and then slipping out to lick her sensitive skin. As my hand continued to tease the undersides of her breasts, but refused to go any further, she turns her head towards me and our lips meet, kissing softly before opening and allowing our tongues to entwine. The feeling of her tongue in my mouth spurred me into action as I finally reached my hand up to fully cup her breast in my palm, squeezing tightly and savouring the erotic feel of her full round boobs as my motions also picked up pace.

As I moved faster in and out of Muriel's amazing velvet pussy I could feel my passion building already, but I needed more it couldn't finish this soon. I reluctantly released her soft breasts and gave her hard nipple a tweak, eliciting a squeal of pleasure from Muriel into my mouth as we continued to make out. My hand travelled south, back down over her stomach and slowly slipping down through her short neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair.

Muriel pushed upwards eager to have my fingers sliding over her lips and teasing her clit, but I held back, tickling my fingers over her pubic region, causing her to twist and buck slightly as I feathered over the sensitive areas of skin.

We finally broke our kiss, our lips coming apart, slick with each others saliva. I continued to tease Muriel's pussy with my fingers, moving closer and closer each time to her sensitive clit, but always pulling back before reaching the goal. I kept looking right into her captivating blue eyes as my thrusts continued to fill her with my hard cock and my finger finally flicked over her sensitive clit.

Muriel's eyes rolled back and her eyelids closed as she hummed loudly with waves of pleasure flowing through her body as I teased and flicked her clit, another finger deftly rubbing along the lips or her pussy as my cock continued to move in and out of her. I steadied my movements slowing slightly and making them as deep and long as possible, each time I withdrew I waited until the last possible second, until I was almost popping out of her before sliding all the way back in until my hips were pushed tightly against her firm rounded ass cheeks.

I felt Muriel's right arm reach around my head, her fingers entwining in my hair and pulling my mouth back to hers, our lips instantly opening to each other as I felt her soft wet tongue sliding over my bottom lip and invading my mouth. Muriel's hips pushed back hard against my thrust and her left hand and gripped my own hand between her legs and pressed me hard against her pussy.

I couldn't hold back any more, my movements speeding up as I felt her amazing arse smacking into me with each thrust. Muriel moaned loudly into my mouth as I ploughed into her from behind and then gave her clit one last flick causing her to exploded into me.

Muriel's entire body went tense leaving her almost completely rigid for a few seconds and then she shook, every part of her quivering and shaking as her orgasm ripped through her body. I could feel her pussy clenching and releasing my cock as I pushed into her harder and faster, my own climax fast approaching. Our kiss broke once more as Muriel gasped for breath, her left hand dragging mine away from her clit and pressing it tight against her large soft breasts.

I squeezed her tits as I pushed into one last time before my own orgasm took over, the feel of her beautiful sexy breasts filling my hand too much for me to withstand. I grunted loudly as I shot spurt after spurt of cum deep into her wet pussy, still moving in and out of her pumping every last bit of my orgasm deep inside her. My finger found her hard sensitive nipples and squeezed them, sending Muriel into a second smaller orgasm, her body quivering against mine as our joint release rolled through us, both of us breathing heavily and gasping for breath.

I finally collapsed against her my cock still buried deep inside her pussy, my hand finally releasing its tight grip on her soft breast to run lazy circles around her nipples with my fingers as our bodies slowly calmed down.

Muriel looked back up at me and we kissed again, slowly this time our lips gently caressing before allowing our tongues to entwine one last time as we finally came down from our climax.

"Fuck me, that was amazing" I said after I had finally caught my breath.

"You can say that again," Muriel replied, smiling at me. She lent over and kissed me quickly on the lips, her movement finally causing my dick to gently slip out of her pussy. "I think we might be running late for breakfast though, we promised Clive and Kate we'd meet at 9am and it's five to already"

"Shit" I exclaimed as I jumped out of bed hurriedly looking around for my clothes and not knowing where they had been thrown when we stripped each other naked last night. My furious search paused as I spotted Muriel's naked body sliding out of bed.

She looked amazing, blonde dishevelled hair falling down over her shoulders, sparkling blue eyes shining in the dim light of the room, her large full breasts glistening with sweat, topped with hard nipples standing out proudly from the soft flesh. Her flat stomach led down to the short and neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair that nestled above her pussy, framed by her lean joggers thighs, glistening with wetness from our combined juices.

Muriel didn't even pause to clean up, despite her thighs glistening with streaks of both her own and my cum. She just grabbed her dress and pulled it on leaving her bra and knickers on the floor where they had been discarded the night before. I hurriedly found my own clothes pulling them on and we were both out of the door and in the elevator riding down to dinner and our awaiting partners.

Act 4 - Re-united

Muriel and I walked into the breakfast hall together looking around for our partners. I spied Kate almost immediately sitting on a table diagonally opposite Clive, we headed over and I dropped into the seat next to her. She turned to look at me a hesitant smile across her face. "Are we ok?" she asked, I just leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips, Kate responded immediately, kissing me back as I cupped her chin in my hand and gently brushed my fingers across her cheek and down her neck as our lips gently caressed together.

We broke the kiss and grinned happily at each other, "I'd say so" I chuckled glancing over at Muriel and Clive as they also greeted each other with a passionate kiss.

We all shared a surprisingly normal breakfast, all of us helping ourselves to a second serving clearly having generated quite an appetite with our extra curricular activities. We all chatted away through breakfast like age old friends and continued throughout the elevator ride back up to our floor.

Once on the floor Muriel turned to me and kissed me full on the lips, thanks for an amazing night James" she said

"You too" I replied, reaching out and pulling her for one last kiss, our mouths opening to each other and tongues swirling. As we finally separated I smiled seeing Kate and Clive pulling apart just after us. I took Kate's hand and we walked off to our room.

We were all over each other the second the door closed behind us, tongues in each others mouths, hands running all over each others body, clothes flying as we stripped each other naked. I delighted in Kate's familiar body, he slim hips and waist, her soft C-cup breasts topped with her soft pink puffy nipples that were always so, so sensitive and her small toned round ass that fit perfectly in my hands.

I pushed her back on the bed and dove between her legs, Kate grabbed my head suddenly, "Don't, I um, I haven't cleaned up this morning," she said shakily, looking down her body at me and pausing briefly before adding, "we had sex again before meeting you for breakfast and Clive finished inside me, so you might not want..."

I pushed her hand away and buried my face in her pussy, my tongue licking her deeply all the way up the length of her smooth hairless pussy lips and flicking her clit at the top, causing her to gasp loudly, her hand switching from pushing to pulling my head tightly into her. I ate her pussy with wild abandon, my tongue pushing deep into her slit relishing the taste of her juices, not caring if they were mixed with Clives. I reached my left hand up her body to play with a sensitive pink nipple as my right hand slid under her so my fingers could tease the sensitive area of skin between her pussy and ass.

Kate squirmed and wriggled under my attention her passion quickly building, before she grabbed my hair and pulled me up "Fuck me now" she demanded and I quickly complied, crawling over her and dropping between her thighs driving my cock straight into her sopping wet gash.

"Oh fuck yes" Kate cried out into my ear as I filled her with one long stroke before pulling out and driving back into her again. She pulled me into a deep kiss one hand wrapped behind my head the other grabbing tightly around my back. The kiss was passionate and filled with lust, I pushed my right hand under Kate's ass grabbing a hand full of delicious sexy flesh and pulling her into me as I fucked her.

Our kiss never broke as I felt Kate's orgasm hit her like a wave, her nails dug into the flesh of my back and her legs gripped me like a vice as she went completely rigid underneath me and then convulsed in waves of pleasure as she gave into her passion. I couldn't take any more, my own orgasm rocketing through me as I added my cum deep into her pussy, pushing as deep into her as I could manage before collapsing on top of her, still kissing.

We rolled onto our sides breathing heavily as we finally broke out kiss, we grinned at each other and kissed again gently as I slowly continued to slide myself in and out, our combined juices dripping between us our thighs now slick with cum as we continued to move together.

"I love you" I said to her quietly

"I love you too" she replied smiling sweetly back at me

We lay together slowly and gently making love on our sides switching between kissing and staring at each other as we did so, our hands lightly caressing each other's skin. We giggled together as our juices and slow love making combined to make the most amazing slurping and squelching noises. We just kept going, staying joined together as I slowly regained my full hardness inside of her, we picked up the pace moving into each other faster and deeper, our kissing becoming more passionate as our arousal built up again.

Eventually Kate shuddered against me, a gentle but long orgasm rippling through her, I slowed and kissed her gently, "We'd better get packing or housekeeping will be walking in on us naked" I said smiling at her.

She kissed me back and we slowly separated, my hard cock slipping noisily out of her as we did. Kate moved from the bed and I looked over at her naked forty-six year old body marvelling at flat stomach and soft pert breasts.

Kate stood there smiling at me, allowing me to look at her sexually charged body. My gaze dropped to to take in the sight of her smoothly shaven pussy, her lips red and swollen from sex and her thighs streaked in cum as it slowly seeped out of her.

Kate looked down at me "Looks like you still need a little attention" she said with a playful smile as she dropped to her knees at the end of the bed and engulfed my wet cum coated cock with her mouth.

I collapsed back onto the bed as Kate swallowed me, her lips and tongue wrapping themselves around my cock perfectly, building my arousal to a peak within minutes. I looked down at Kate's beautiful face as she bobbed up and down on me, my shaft sliding gracefully between her lips framed by her blonde hair as it cascaded over my thighs, tickling my skin as she worked on me.

Despite all the sex, it didn't take long for Kate to bring me to the point of no return. I reached down and gently stroked her cheek with me fingers, letting her know I was close. Kate immediately doubled down on her ministrations and within a few seconds my body tensed and I erupted into her mouth, depositing my cum onto her tongue which she greedily swallowed down with enthusiasm.

"Maybe I'll pack so you can have a quick shower" I suggested, a big grin on my face as Kate let my soft cock slip out from between her lips, the last strands of cum smearing themselves across her cheek.

"That might be a good idea" she replied as she stood up and wiped her fingers through a glob of cum that had just leaked out of her.

As I watched her perfect ass sway into the bathroom, I lay there wondering where this whole weekend adventure might lead in the future.

12