Awakening Aunt Alice

Story Info
Innocents lost when kindness turns into lust, then actions.
3.3k words
4.23
10.4k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

l always had a special connection with my Aunt Alice, maybe because she always treated me like an adult even when l wasn't one. Sadly she moved out of state after getting remarried and our involvement was limited to phone calls here and there and cards at Christmas.

Maybe because l was now a grown man or because of the many miles between us when we did talk there were few rules. At first, when she'd ask me about my love life l thought it was her way of playing around with me, but in time l began to feel there was a lot more to it. That loving family way soon changed and we were now on par as adults exploring what was surely not normal, but neither of us was pulling back. I told her of my latest conquest, an older woman, and how l unexpectedly received my first strap-on fucking by her, and hopefully not my last. It was clear to me she was masturbating as l told my tale but who am l to judge especially with my cock in hand. When l finally began to ask about hers after many conversations of my own, in a kidding way l was sad to learn that hers was all but nonexistent, but she added that she had her ways. Thinking l was doing her a favor l dodged such conversations from that point on, although my curiosity was peaked.

A couple of years later l was going to be within reason of her place so l wanted to stop by and say hello at the least, she insisted l stay a week. Seeing l agree made her happy and about a month later l was only miles away.

l must say when l laid eyes on her l didn't see the Aunt l remembered but an older lady that only got better with age. Life on the farm had done her good and all but kept her from aging. Her warm embrace once again proved my cock had a mind of its own, leaving it rock-hard and wanting out.

In a playful tone, she commented: "It's nice to see you too, big boy." (rubbing her body against mine)

l told her that l was sorry but that she looked so good. Her face lit up and with a big smile she asked if l really thought so, kissing me again but this time softly on the lips. It was then that l knew she was missing love and surely lust in her life which was truly sad as she was a warm and now to my grown eyes, a very sensuous woman.

She confided with me how sex was all but unknown between her and her husband and she laughed when she said how she spends all her extra money on batteries, which l laughed too, getting the joke.

I did my best to walk that fine line between helping to make her feel good again and not being a pervert, she was family after all. The truth was l wanted to take her right there on the dining room table so when l stood up to shower l was sporting an even bigger hard-on leaving her to comment again and thank me for the kind words, but it was the longing in her eyes l took upstairs with me.

It began innocent enough to wash away the road traveled until in my shaving mirror that l had suction upon the shower wall l spotted her in the doorway. l turned my body slightly reviling to her the massive hard-on she caused, now not clouded by clothing. Through the milky image from the mirror, l watched as she lifted the dress she had on and began rubbing her pussy with one hand while massaging a breast with the other. With my soapy hand, l began to stroke myself, and although uncommon for me l met my end in mere minutes from the stored memories of just such an ordeal. Then when l refocused upon the mirror she was gone.

As l entered the hall l could hear sounds coming from its end, sounds l knew all too well. Taking the cracked open door as an invitation l slowly pushed it open even more to allow myself to squeeze inside. I had to do the same with a second door only to find my Aunt riding a suction dildo she had perched upon the edge of her iron tub.

She had her eyes closed as she found the rhythm she seemed, a far better view without going through that mirror. Her body was firm, only jiggly to her large breasts due to motherhood. For someone, l had thought to now be non-sexual she kept her pussy clean-shaved less a small patch of graying black hair just above her pearl. My cock was once again at the ready but out of respect, l resisted, offering myself no promises for later.

It might have been a good thing that her husband returned shortly after that, killing the sexual tension that was forming. I didn't think he ever thought much of me and that opinion didn't change now. Maybe because l never showed him the respect of calling him Uncle but there was no doubt our mutual disrespect was set in stone now, especially as he's not giving my favorite Aunt her due.

During dinner, my Aunt informed me that my Cousin Rebecca was going to arrive tomorrow and spend the weekend with us. Rebecca who most called Becky was always "Buck" to me, with no real reason and surely a term of endearment and not a slight. This fell upon glad ears as we always got along well and it's been just as many years since I've seen her also. l always felt like she had a crush on me but seeing she was a few years younger than me l never paid it much mind.

l woke to the smell of coffee and cooked bacon although it was still dark outside and soon thereafter l could hear the door slam as my so-called Uncle left to work the fields. Their creeky stairs took any sneaking off the table and soon after they stopped there was a tap upon the door. "You up?"

"Yes, come in." l answered back.

She entered holding a plate of breakfast, she was absolutely beautiful which only angered me toward her husband. Nothing but a flowered robe on and l mean nothing as l got a good glimpse as she strutted toward me. Her boobs were hard to contain with just a simple belt wrapped around her waist, but l began to think that was the plan all along.

l sat up in bed telling her l could have gone downstairs, but she would have non of that telling me how she wants to spoil me while I'm there. A good breakfast and a fantastic view were a great start to doing just that. She leaned into me kissing me on the forehead, but it was the weight of her breasts upon my chest that drew the most attention. She told me to come down when l was ready and to please bring my plate.

When l did make it downstairs l found my Aunt in cutoff jeans and one of my uncle's old shirts, tied in a knot showing her flat mid-drift. My thoughts must have given me away as she asked "What?" upon looking into my face. l could feel the blush forming upon my face when l answered back how good she looks.

To that, she told me that we earn our keep around here and l followed her out to do chores. It quickly became why she was in such good shape, she worked hard and was putting me to shame.

With the chores done l continued to follow her lead and when she said it was time to have some fun l was all in. l chased after her as she made her way to their small pond currently being occupied by a few ducks. Upon arriving she shed her clothing and jumped in without hesitation. For me it took a little coaxing, either to enter the murky water or to shed my clothing I'm still not sure. But there on the ground laid my garments, right next to hers. We frolicked around for about an hour, innocent enough. It was when we finished that caused a problem...

My Aunt left the water taking her clothing in her hand saying "Don't put your clothes on, you'll just get them wet."

I followed suit and the sight of her yummy ass left me sporting a tremendous boner, already dripping pre-cum. When she reached the back door she turned back noting my hard-on. "Hell, l could have hung my jeans on that" She commented.

l made my way straight for the shower to rid myself of the pond water and this rager between my legs. I didn't leave the door ajar but it opened anyway, there stood my Aunt once again watching me stroke my cock.

Auntie: "I'm sorry if l caused that."

Me: "You should be." (laughing)

With that, she drew nearer and joined me in the shower. It was a tight fit and l had to place my swollen cock up between her butt cheeks, but who's complaining. It was a fun mix of us washing and each other, brought to a close when the hot water started running out.

We grabbed our towels but raced to the bed climbing under the covers. She nestled into me saying how l was always so warm-blooded. Then her hand brushed against my cock leaving me to wonder, but when she took a full grip the remained no doubt.

I blurted out "Oh fuck." where she said: "I'm not sure about fucking, but I'm hungry for lunch."

With that, she disappeared under the cover and began to suck me off. I peeled away the covers to see what my hands were now feeling, free rein to touch my aunt as I wished. l sank two fingers in her warm pussy and she came as soon as l added rubbing her clit with my thumb. I wanted to fuck her badly but she was insistent on tasting my cum, and l was finding it very hard not to give it to her. As she came again l delivered my load to her hungry mouth. Afterward, she thanked me and kissed me, my taste still in her mouth.

I expected it to be awkward after that but surprisingly it wasn't, it only got better. The walls were down and we were now just two grown-ups, sin aside. What might have been a perfect moment if not interrupted when Rebecca came in calling out "Mom, you home?" We quickly dressed and made our way downstairs.

Rebecca (Buck) looked at us and asked what were up to, afraid Sin was posted on my forehead l was unable to answer, her mom chimed in saying we just came from the pond. Buck looked at me knowingly offering to rinse off my swimming shorts knowing better, then laughed, triggering ours. Seemingly knowing l just swam naked with her mom didn't seem to bother Buck, and those few years she was behind me made little difference now. Gone were the pigtails, replaced with a rather short haircut but one that looked good on her.

We had a wonderful time catching up, that was until Buck's stepdad came in. It was a hot Summer day that only added to his disposition. I mouthed toward Buck "What's wrong with him?"

Buck: "He's a Fag with no cock."

l didn't take her literally but l did start to pay more attention as there was surely something off about him. Him aside we talked and laughed late into the night and when it became time for bed we had a problem none of us thought of. You see they only had two bedrooms and the fact was l was in hers. So l was quick to offer to sleep on the couch but that wasn't taken well. A compromise of me sleeping in her room on the floor settled things, but after getting set in place Buck cried out that this was stupid and all but ordered me in bed with her.

I wasn't going to sleep well regardless, wearing anything in bed makes it so, and Buck's cold butt cheeks against me weren't helping either. l did sleep off and on again and then at some point l woke to voices downstairs, yet Buck was still in bed with me.

But soon after the back door opened and l heard the rumble of the tractor starting l saw Buck get dressed and leave me for downstairs. Still, tired l quickly fell back asleep and it continued until the girl's voice woke me again.

Buck: "You can get up now, the chores are all done."

Extra hands made for quick work and most of the morning was left as well as the rest of the day. Feeling bad l made lunch for the ladies which went over well l must say. We quickly fell back into yesteryear and the day raced by with the aid of an epic game of Monopoly.

I found the following morning mirroring the one before like l guess they must do on the farm. But this time l did not get rousted from bed, instead, l could hear them making their way up the stairs. I must say my heart was pounding at the thought of them opening my bedroom door, but they unsurprisingly passed it up.

I could hear the faint sound of water, clearly the shower or showers running. But it was what came next that had me up to investigate. Similarly to before my aunt's bedroom door was left jar and like before l couldn't resist pressing my way past it. Not to my hopes but maybe in my dreams there was Buck fucking her mom with a strap-on. I could not-not touch myself to such a wonderful sight.

This was clearly not their first time and Buck had skills with that rubber cock, skills that brought my aunt orgasm after orgasm. Then after one of such she spotted me, l didn't feel the need to run or even hide what l was doing. She beckoned me over and wasted no time wrapping her lips around my cock. l teased her nipples as she was being pleasured by the two of us, a good team to say the least.

It was only after an incredible squirting orgasm she pleaded to stop. l hoped to finish but limits are always respected. To my shock, Buck grabbed me by the hair on my head leading me down to my aunt's creamy pussy. There was no fight in me and I'm damn sure l found every last droplet of her sweet reward.

With a pure look of contentment, my aunt said "Now you two."

Buck: "Rock, paper, scissors?"

And after playing and losing l still wasn't sure what that meant. But when she reached into the nightstand and brought out a tube of lube it began to make sense. Not my first Rodeo l got on my hands and knees waiting for what l had coming.

I did have some fear as her toy was far bigger than any I had experienced in my past, but her skill showed through and there was nothing but a pleasure to be found. Buck was also very vocal which l liked and very into it which l learned to quickly love. Aunt Alice helped us both along using her hands and far too soon we both were spent.

We spent most of the remaining day seeing the sites, what little of them there was to see. But that didn't matter as a more rewarding trip l could never have thought of. We returned at dusk with a bought meal in hand to save the chore of cooking. The animals on the other hand needed to be fed and with three of us, it was done in record time. We washed up and my aunt warmed the bought dinner up while Buck and l set the table.

Like clockwork, the man of the house came in hungry and as grumpy as ever. But we paid him little mind and enjoyed the meal and the company. That night Rebecca and l had little to hide, other than she confessed that l was the first guy she has slept with in three years. l can't see to blame her if l were female l would be bisexual at best but more likely lesbian.

The next morning started off like most other than we slept through the whole thing. After he left on the tractor Buck's mom came up and woke us, asking if we planned to sleep the day away. She pulled the covers off of us exposing our naked bodies, then spouted that she knows what we were up to last night. Buck and l grabbed her pulling her onto the bed and it was on again. In a rough circle, we orally pleasured one another, changing direction a couple of times. Until the was no cum or strength left among us, the animals had to settle for brunch that day.

I had some time to think about the situation and especially what could be his problem. It took some convincing but after that, we hatched a plan, one that had to take place that night as Rebecca was heading home the next morning.

Shortly after showers all around Aunt Alice and her hubby headed for bed, but this was to plan. We were waiting for my aunt to call out and only then would we proceed. We could hear their voices back and forth, loud at times but after about ten minutes my aunt rang out to come to the bedroom.

Wrapped in only our robes we found him on the chair in the corner, my aunt upon the bed naked as a Jaybird. His attempt to voice something was quickly shut down by my aunt, then she gave direction for me to join her. I peeled off my robe leaving it on the floor. and then l placed my hands under my aunt's knees propping her up to get the best advantage to enjoy her sweet pussy.

Rebecca shed her wool skin and offered her mom the strap-on she chose to wear. After she came l moved up and sank my cock into her creamy pussy. looking at her stepdad and finding him busy jacking off and with eyes peeled my guess was right and they simply had a cuckold on their hands.

Pulling out covered with her second orgasm Buck wasted little time licking me clean and then taking my place. She worked that rubber cock in her mom as if there was no tomorrow and l found myself almost as mesmerized as the old farmer. When Mom came again it was his job to perform the clean-up duty, something he seemed to take glee in doing.

About as worked up as I've ever been l shot my load on my aunt's rather big boobies. She called over to hubby saying "There's more to clean up over here."

With that, Buck grabbed my hand saying she wasn't done fucking yet, oh Lucky me. Buck ended up taking the next couple of days off until l had to leave, and we made good use of it. I'm told things at home have been much better since and Rebecca is spending most weekends at home these days, l only wish l was there too. But such things can wait until June and my return.