Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
A romantic reconnection between two lovers.
2.6k words
4.2
3.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
340 Followers

Morning had dawned with a gentle lovemaking, after Drew had gone and picked up her fresh brewed coffee of course. The erotic joining was soft compared to the night before. Eventually they just threw on some clothes and a couple of ball caps to go to brunch and enjoy a mid-morning walk downtown.

The previous night's joining had been awkward, fun and by the end glorious. It was a rejoining after 10 long years, and they had to laugh at the changes and smile regarding the things that just seemed right. Now she surprised him, when emerging from the bathroom after adding some quick makeup. She had turned to face him with a small smirk, and then he noticed. She was wearing the silk choker he had sent. He told her to wear it if she wanted to get naughty. It gave her power in the decision, not that she did not have that anyway, but it showed that she was trusting in him. Things were to get more "interesting" once they returned from feasting. The small jewel attached to the choker hung down just to the hollow of her throat and glittered in low light of the bedroom.

Brunch turned into one long tease, feeding each other food and touching under the table.

***

They walked through the door and Drew stated just one word. "Strip."

He stood still, staring at her and as she spun without a word, she had a moment of defiance.

She then reached up and touched the choker and jewel at her throat and a smile slowly grew from her lips. She began to say something, and he just shook his head no. She slowly peeled off her long sleeve shirt, making a production out of it. She then slowly reached back and unhooked her bra but held the cups in place. She cocked her hip and raised her eyebrow challenging him.

Drew walked closer and gently grasped the bra, pulling it free and admiring her breasts and nipples. He reached forward and kissed her lips.

"Strip baby. It's time to shave you. Take a quick hot shower and wash that lovely pussy of yours. I'll get everything ready." he whispered. She turned towards the bathroom and he patted her ass.

He was busy while she showered. He placed towels on the sofa and placed bowls of warm water, oil and ice cubes near where the shaving would take place. Lots of hand towels for cleanup. Finally, he grabbed the restraints and blindfold from the chest in the bedroom.

Drew heard the shower shut off and brought another bath towel to assist in the drying. As he opened the bathroom door, there she stood in all her naked beauty. It never failed to excite him. He helped with drying her in the small restroom. As he finished drying her legs, he started to fasten the retrains to her ankles. She showed shock at first, but that again turned to a smile. He stood and then fastened the last of the restraints to her wrists. No words were spoken, but both understood it was time to get naughty.

As she exited the bathroom, he stopped her and placed the blindfold over her beautiful eyes.

He led her slowly to the sofa and placed her where he wanted, in the center of the large towel. He took her hands and moved them over her head and clipped the restraints together and then on to the mounting rope he had waiting. He pulled her beautiful bum out to the edge of the cushions and then spread her legs wide and fastened the restraints on each ankle to the opposite far legs of the sofa.

She made quite the beautiful picture with her long legs spread wide, her ass out to the edge of the cushion exposing her sex to his eyes. With her hands fastened above and behind her head, her breasts thrust forward, her nipples seemed to be reaching for his touch.

She knew she was exposed to his view which made her nipples and clit ache and swell. For added stimulation she knew she was in plain view of his open front window and French door. His landlady, or the postman could walk up any moment and that just added to her naughty desire to be seen. Her pussy continued to swell and drip with more of her own essence and she let out a purr that reminded Drew of a kitty warming in the sun. "Mmmm, yes, warm your kitty in the sun," he thought as she rotated her pelvis and fell deeper into the depths of her mind.

Drew knelt between her spread legs and picked up the shaving foam. He squirted some into his hands to warm it and then started to spread it on her already trimmed mound. She squealed but he did not stop. He leaned forward and let her know, "If you're going to yell out we may have to use the ball gag."

She looked towards him, or where she thought he was, then nodded her head in the affirmative. "Really?" he asked, she nodded again, and he reached onto the table. He placed the perforated ball in her mouth and put the strap around her head.

He rubbed more gel into her mound and the edge of her pussy and then began to shave it off. He slowly cleaned off her mound, and then started on the top of her lips next to her clit. He wiped off the extra gel and then washed her mound with the warm water and one of the hand towels. He switched to the coconut oil and continued to shave around her clit and down the edge of her lips. He continued to massage and manipulate her lips as he shaved them. This was causing her to moan through the gag, and to start to twist and move in his grasp.

He coated more oil down her lips and down between the crack of her ass. He spread her cheeks further so he could shave upwards removing any hair from where he would be playing shortly. She really squirmed when he played with her rosebud. He enjoyed her titillation and her excitement at the naughty play.

He took a moment to stop touching her pussy lips and picked up a piece of ice. He had just learned that her nipples were especially sensitive to the cold. He slowly lowered it to her left nipple and circled the large rigid piece on her. She immediately screamed behind the gag and her body went rigid. He was not sure, but thought she had an orgasm. He played the same game with her right nipple with the same result.

He stood back and picked up the camera. He wanted something to remember this day and add to his found collection from 10 years ago.

After a bit of picture taking, he returned to cleaning and oiling her pussy and ass. He could no longer hold himself back and he leaned forward to bury his tongue in her rosebud. He swirled it around and then licked a path up, between her swollen lips and then slowing at her clit. He slowly ran his tongue around the swollen area at her clit, not quite touching it, but causing vibrations throughout her whole body. She moaned again and then had what seemed to be a smaller softer orgasm.

He reached forward to caress her nipples and then leaned in to tell her, "Now we're going to get real naughty, my sexy slut." She moaned as he removed the gag and unfastened her restraints from the sofa. He thought of taking her then and there as he looked at her arms still fastened to the rope above her head but decided to make her wait because he had more naught actions to have with her body in the bedroom. He was ready to hear her purr some more. He unfastened her wrists and helped her partially limp body up. He led her into the bedroom and placed her as he wished.

***

Drew looked down on her spread across the bed and had to pause to consider how beautiful she was. They had a long and storied history and were no longer the young adults they once were. But god, how she still took his breath away. Last night, after dinner and a playful return home, was soft, needing and very vigorous, reaffirming the feelings they buried so long ago. Now, after sharing each other this morning and letting him know she wanted to be naughty, he was getting a chance to seduce her into staying one more night. She had said it was for only 24 hours, but he hoped for more.

They were in the middle of role playing and sensual fun which allowed for her special attributes to be on full display. Blind folded, hands chained back up over her head, her body was draped across the middle of the bed with her head hanging off the side, right at perfect cock level. Her legs were spread and also tied to the upper reaches of his four-poster bed. A towel was placed below her beautiful ass to capture some of her essence as it drips down from her engorged pussy over her rosebud to puddle.

He ran his hands over her exposed skin. She shivered and whispered to touch her everywhere. His hands ran up her long legs, feeling the heat near her thighs and then over her whole body to rest on her very sensitive breasts.

Drew bent down close to her ear and whispered, "Softly suck my balls baby while I play with you. Remember softly, or you will be punished later." He then reached over and removed the blindfold from her eyes. He kissed her softly and she lightly bit his lower lip. He made sure her restraints were still in place and caressed her cheek with his hand.

He swung his leg over her head and lowered his balls to her waiting tongue. He stretched his body over her longer torso and lowered his own mouth over her sex. He loved the way her lower lips engorged with blood whenever she got turned on. She was always wet and ready. By the time he had tied her up, she was absolutely flowing. The more he licked the more she purred. He always loved the taste of her, and here he was again, feasting on her.

He started to lightly lick around her clit, never quite touching. His whole intent was to try and drive her crazy. He ran his tongue down between her lips and then deeper into her recesses. He could feel her vibrate underneath him and heard the muffled moans from between his legs.

As she became more vocal, he looked up at the toys he had placed earlier. He picked up the jar of coconut oil and took a nice fingerful to place on her rosebud. He slowly started to rub it around and around her pucker. Just playing for now. He knew her dirty secret, she loved ass play. Later he would rim her and take her ass with both toys and his cock. He was just playing a little for he knew that the idea of ass play was a turn on for her.

He had promised her once, long ago, to kiss every square inch of her body and he fulfilled that promise, but the same promise he mentally made today. She had asked for naughty and, by the end of hopefully the night, she was going to get naughty. He looked at the toy pile he had placed by the pillows. He chose the rabbit and started to lubricate it by rubbing the rubber cock on her shiny lips. She seemed to be slacking on the love play to his balls and cock. He reached over and smacked her ass lightly, that just made her moan and suck harder.

"Listen my beautiful slut. Softly. Softly or the ball gag goes back in," he admonished with a smile. She did her best to shake her head yes and began to lick again. He continued to thrust the toy slowly along her lips. He then started to slowly enter her pussy, each stroke a bit deeper. Then two slow strokes and an arch of her back, two more slow strokes, and a higher arch with a louder moan. The last part of the rabbit was just bigger than his cock, so he teased her with two gentle strokes and then pushed the last of the toy in...The clit portion of the rabbit was pushed against her rosebud. At that same moment he bent his head and sucked her clit in deeply.

Her body arched and was suspended off the bed with just her neck touching the covers and feet shaking in the restraints. He noticed that her arching had caused the eggs clamped to her nipples to bounce lightly causing more pleasure to arc from her nipples directly to her clit. He heard her say, "Oh Fuck Drew! Oh! FUCK!" and she shook and trembled through her amazing first major orgasm of the evening.

Drew reached down and removed the vibrator from her flexing and trembling pussy. He set it aside for later cleaning and then reached for another new toy. He picked up the French plug, its beautiful jewel, glittering in the low light. She had moaned when he played with her rosebud, but she moaned again as he slowly inserted the plug.

***

He slowly rose off her mouth, bent over close to her head and gave her a very slow sensual kiss. Drew unclipped the restraints and let her move her hands free. He placed them on her own breasts.

He moved around the bed and between her outstretched suspended legs and grabbed her waist. He pulled so her head was fully on the bed and she would be more comfortable. He leaned over her prone body to kiss her and his cock naturally slid deep inside. He always loved the wet warm feel of her pussy, and at that moment, he could not think of anything better.

Her hands had come up tangling with his head and neck. The kissing continued as Drew began to thrust into her. She was so worked up it did not take long for her to call out his name again as she started into her second major orgasm of the evening.

His thrusting became more energetic and he whispered, "I'm going to cum, are you close?"

She responded hoarsely, "Yes, baby... yes."

He thrust in again, and held himself as deep as he could, and let his cum flow deeply inside her.

She felt his pulsing rod cum which sent her over the edge screaming, "Yes, Drew, yes!" they shook together.

Drew eventually crawled back from between her legs. He reached and supported each leg as he undid the restraints, gently placing her legs on the bed. She was not moving, just trembling and breathing.

He reached for the bed stand and took up the glass of water he had earlier placed there. He moved her closest leg and laid on his side next to her. "Water, Beautiful?" he whispered.

She did not answer immediately but waived her hand in the air. When she finally did respond, it was with a raspy, "Fuck yes."

He gathered her hands and placed the glass in them. He watched her struggle to roll over and take a long drink.

He smiled because he had a sincere feeling that he had coerced her into staying longer than her stated twenty-four hours. Well at least by a cuddling few more, since it was now 7pm.

DrewScott
DrewScott
340 Followers