Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
A romantic re-connection.
1k words
4.34
5.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

This a multipart offering in Romance. I am a long lived and true romantic. This is a desire for things that never were, but dreamed and fanaticized about. If you like it, I will write more, with a much longer story chapters.

*****

Drew looked down on her spread across the bed, he had to pause to consider how beautiful she is. They had a long and storied history and were no longer the young adults they once were. But god, how she still took his breath away.

They were in the middle of a bit of role play and sensual fun; her special attributes were on full display. Blind folded, hands chained over her head, her body draped across the middle of the bed. Her head hanging off the side, right at perfect cock level. Her legs spread and tied to the upper reaches of his four-poster bed. A towel placed below her beautiful ass, to capture some of her essence as it drips down from her engorged pussy over her rosebud to puddle in the towel.

This scene has been many years in the making, they have not seen each other for over 10. And she did not just show up and drape herself over his bed and begging to cum on a whim. The time together started as it did before, semi-innocent correspondence, more correspondence. then "innocent" talks on the phone...

She made plans to visit (a 4 hour trip), with his promise that if it was an emotional no-go when she arrived, (The svelte 20 years old she loved once had now matured into a more lived-in dad body now) they would keep it on the "friends level" and she could depart the next morning without misgivings. She would have the master bedroom and Drew, the second bedroom.

She arrived on a Thursday night so they could walk downtown and take in the weekly farmer's market. The first kiss was very awkward and rather chaste, but Drew was looking forward to at least spending an evening with her. He mentioned a sweater or coat, but she just shrugged off the idea. As they walked downtown, her arm over his, she was rubbing against his shoulder, and he felt her shiver. It was not a shiver of sexual awakening, but of the chill of the evening. He reminded her of her stubbornness and draped his coat over her shoulders. She cuddled closer as they walked.

The downtown was live with people and things to do. They walked, people watched, nibbled and got their first drink. He talked of his favorite restaurants, quirky things to do and the art museum. As they meandered, she started to relax.

He stared into her eyes. He had first fallen in love with those eyes and the passion they emoted years before. He always felt they were amazing, real windows into her soul. And the sparkle he remembered in his own soul started to glow. She began to be touchier and the body contact grew to where she had her arm around his waist as we walked through the crowd. Her eyes smiled with her whole body and he could see the sparkle and heat of past times.

As they strolled beside the creek, she looked both ways and dragged him into a dark alcove and kissed him like she used to do so many years ago. The ecstasy Drew was feeling made him 20 years old again. She smelled his neck and asked him, "That fragrance you are wearing, why do I know it?"

He whispered in her ear, "Because you picked it out and bought it for me a long time ago." She looked in his eyes to see if he was telling the truth. His smile and crinkling of his eyes told her all she needed to know. Yes, she could see that he had kept it all this time. She crushed her body to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and continued the frenzied kiss.

As she moaned and pushed into his body, he reached down and pulled up her skirt to touch her panties. He could feel the heat before he found the lace. She was soaked and he gently rubbed the gusset feeling the intense heat and wetness. She moaned and began to shake and he realized she had just cum. She always was a bit of an exhibitionist, and he reveled in the sounds, smells and vibrations of her orgasm. He held her up as her body went limp. He whispered again, "Let's go find another drink and sit for a bit."

She just nuzzled his neck and nodded her head. Before they walked off, he made of production of licking the fingers that had brought her to orgasm. She shook her head in the negative then stated in his ear "Stop it now or I'm going to fuck you in the middle of the creek, and we will deal with the results later."

He just smiled and took one more lick and whispered "We have all the time we need for that tonight, all tomorrow, all Saturday and Sunday, before you head south. I plan on being inside your body with some part of mine for your whole time here. Let's just tease each other a bit my beautiful baby, before we head home"

They found another of his favorite restaurants and found a seat close to the creek. She stood up shakily, and told him she needed to powder her nose. As she walked off to the restroom, he watched her hips swing and knew that the erection he had was not going down, anytime in the future. The waitress arrived as she returned and they ordered another glass of wine.

She slipped her very wet panties from her purse and whispered "Do I lay these on the table to air out do you want to put them in your pocket so we do not let the whole restaurant know how turned on I am?" She looked into his eyes, with a Cheshire cat smile. He very slowly reached out and took them and slid them into his back pocket.

They ate and she kept stealing his diver's scallops, but they shared their lives and laughed and talked. More wine and then off to find more trouble before heading back to his house and the privacy of a shared bed.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers