Awakening Ch. 03: Planned Punishment

Story Info
It’s time for the punishment Amy was promised.
9.3k words
4.13
25.2k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SinCailin
SinCailin
24 Followers

The following story is part of a bigger story, with many chapters and a longer story line. It will however grow as I have time to write it. It takes place in a world very similar to our own, but much darker in a way. For those who know it, I'm basing it on the world of Mage: The Ascension. Although it starts out as BDSM, with only some reluctance in the first two chapters, I wish to warn the reader that the story continues on darker themes from here on out and will venture into non-consent and other topics that may be offending to you. If so, you may not wish to get involved in this story. This will be the final chapter with a disclaimer. At the risk of this being a spoiler, this story will also involve magic. If this is not your thing, you have been warned.

*****

Chapter 3 - Planned Punishment

*****

So white, so still, so bright

It's almost too painful now

I'm ready to fight

To run from the light

The music echoed through the room and reverberated inside my head. My heart beat in time with the driving music as my hips writhed and squirmed. My hands were clasped together high above my head as I lay back on the bed, my legs spread wide.


Without names we're fantasising

Dancing like flames, mesmerising

The music was loud, overshadowing any other sound and the haunting melodies fueled my desire. My legs spread wider, my arms reaching back further as my hips pushed up to meet the delightful sensation filling my pussy. My eyes were shut tightly and my head turned from side to side as I clenched my muscles around the invasion in my depths. Tendrils of wet hair desperately tried to cool my heated face, but to no avail. I didn't even feel them. I was so close.

Making waves and diving under

Lightning to the sound of thunder

My lips parted and my tongue darted out to wet them. I could feel my nipples being hard and begging to be touched and the fact that no touch was given only increased the need. Images played in my mind. I moaned, but couldn't hear myself over the music. I could feel the pressure building inside of me as my body twisted in the invisible bonds. My hips rose again to find a different angle to get the last bit of pressure on my clit that I needed. I was panting, frantic in my search for release.

A sudden loud banging noise had me bolting upright and wide eyed in a second, shattering the spell I had woven as well as any fantasies I was having. Despite the vibrator still buzzing it's rhythms against my clit and inside my dripping cunt, my orgasm was now farther off than it had been when I started. The banging came again and with a cry of frustration I grabbed my phone from the nightstand to turn the music down and off, whilst my other hand removed the vibrator and turned it off.

As the noise came again I shouted. "Hold on, I'm coming!" The irony of the phrase was not lost on me, which only annoyed me more.

I grabbed my robe from where it was discarded on the floor, slipped it on and belted it tightly while I walked out of my bedroom to the front door of my apartment. I peeked through the peephole and for a moment my addled brains saw only the short messy black hair, dark eyes, smooth face and conjured up all sorts of images before I recognised the man as my neighbour. He was around my age, like almost everyone in these apartments and had a clean look. I often saw him with a pair of glasses, although he wasn't wearing them now. We barely ever spoke so I wondered what he was doing here. I opened the two locks on my door and opened it.

"Hey", he said, "Amy, wasn't it?"

I nodded. 'Hi, Vincent, what's up?"

He seemed to be debating what to say and I waited impatiently.

"Can I come in for a moment?" he said hesitantly and my eyebrows rose, but I shrugged and opened the door wider, stepping back to let him in. He let the door close behind him and stood awkwardly in my living room, casting glances at a small couch and reclining chair to his right around a coffee table, then at the small dining table for two in my small, but functional kitchen to his left. Finally I saw his eyes flick from my figure to my bathroom door behind me to the left, then back to me where they lingered.

I crossed my arms across my chest and tilted my head. "What can I do for you?" I said, more icily than I had intended.

He hesitated again then said, "Ah, I was working and the music was so loud it was distracting me. I always work on Friday nights and usually it's quiet then, because almost everyone in the building is out, or having a quiet night in and I don't recall hearing music from your apartment here at this time of night, usually, but ah, I guess it's turned off now, so that's good." His last words trailed off to a mutter.

I stood there blinking my eyes at his rambling and wondered where that had come from. Then I took in what he had just said, as well as the slacks and blouse he was wearing and considered.

"What do you do for work?" I asked.

He waved his hand in a vague motion. "Computers.. programming stuff," he replied, then looked away.

I sighed, unable to hold on to my frustration in seeing his insecurity. Is that why he had asked to come in, instead of just asking to keep the music down at the door?

"Well Vincent, no worries. I was just getting ready to go out myself, the music will stay down."

When I said that he only seemed to try even more to look away from me, even though his eyes kept glancing to the doors behind me, leading to my bath- and bedrooms.

"Yeah, ah, I was.. also wondering, " he began, "if you would like to join me tomorrow night to watch Moonshadows?" he said more to the floor than to me.

My eyebrows rose again and I opened my mouth to reply that I was busy tomorrow night. Was this guy really asking me out to see a movie? But as I was getting ready to speak I sort of felt sorry for him and I had been wanting to go see Moonshadows. And he was rather good looking. Why not humour him with this?

"Sure," I said and watched him sigh in relief. I stifled a chuckle.

"It starts at 8," he said noticeably more confident, "I'll pick you up here at 7."

I nodded and smiled at him, but as everything was said and silence fell I suddenly became aware of the fact that I was standing here in nothing but my bathrobe and I opened my mouth to wrap this conversation up. But as I did, there was a knock at my door again, which was immediately followed by the door opening.

I took a step backward in surprise, but as I saw who was entering I held my ground. Kaim shut the door behind him and stood in the room and took in the scene in a glance. He mimicked my pose, arms crossing over his chest. Although no word was said, the tension in the room was suddenly palpable. I kept my eyes on Kaim and a myriad of questions popped up in my head, but none came out. For a few moments all was silent.

"I knew you weren't very good at doing what you're told, but I didn't realise your manners were so seriously lacking, too," Kaim said derisively. "Aren't you going to introduce me?"

His words reminded me of Vincent's presence and I forced a laugh, shaking my head at the same time. "Such a joker you are.. Kaim, this is Vincent my neighbour and Vincent this is Kaim, a.. friend."

Kaim shot me a look that I deliberately tried not to interpret, before he turned to Vincent. He held out his hand, which Vincent took and they both exchanged pleasantries, Kaim more heartily than I had expected and Vincent not as awkard as I had expected.

I stood by feeling somewhat awkward, well aware of my attire and what I was not wearing underneath the robe. What was Kaim doing here anyway? I had said I would meet him at the club. How did he even know my address? What made him think he had the right to just barge into my apartment, anyway?

My temper was rising and it was a much more welcome feeling than the awkwardness from before and I stepped closer to the men, ready to interrupt them, when I noticed that they weren't speaking, but only looking at each other. I had totally missed what they had said to each other, but if the room had felt tense before it was nothing to how it felt now. My fingers tapped nervously on my arms.

A ringing noise suddenly filled the silence, startling me. Kaim frowned as he fished a phone out of his pocket of his pants and after glancing at the screen walked to a corner of the room to answer it. There was my chance. I turned to Vincent and stepped closer, a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks for stopping by, I'll keep the music down in the future. I'm going to get dressed now. See you later." I said, almost pushing him out the door and closing it behind him, ignoring his attempts to speak. I redid the locks and hurried into my bedroom, where I closed the door, then pressed my ear to it.

"Thanks. Listen, we need to expedite the acquisition, competition may already be moving in." Silence.

"We'll work it out tonight, don't worry." Silence again.

I waited to hear more. It sounded like business and I wondered what Kaim did for work. My only warning was the door handle moving and I stumbled backwards to get out of the way before the door opened inwards. I stood with my back to the bed, glaring at Kaim, anger surfacing now that Vincent was gone.

"What the hell, Kaim??" Forgetting that I had intended to keep it secret that I knew his name.

"What gives you the right to waltz into my apartment like you own the place and now into my bedroom? I had said I would meet you at the club, I did not~" I squawked indignantly as he swiftly crossed the distance between us and shoved against my shoulder, causing me to tip over and fall backwards onto my bed.

I groaned as the vibrator still laying on my bed dug itself into my back when Kaim straddled me, pinning me down with a knee on each side, his hands braced on either side of my head. My arms were free, but lay frozen on the bed. My mouth was suddenly dry. Perhaps I should have been scared, or at least wary of what he would do, but the position he had placed us in, mixed with my earlier arousal and current anger took my thoughts in a completely different direction.

I looked at his face, his hard, stoic face and I couldn't tell if he was angry, or excited. Then I followed his gaze and noticed that my robe had fallen open at the top and he was studying my breasts. I looked at him pointedly and moved to close my robe again, but he intercepted my arms and pinned them, one on each side of me. Bringing his face closer to mine in the process.

"One, you do not use my name, Amy, you use my title which is Master to you. Two, I had told you to come early and it's almost 9. That's not early."

Something in my chest fluttered with the way he breathed my name, but I ignored it. "Well, Master," I emphasized the title, "you didn't specify a time and I normally don't arrive until around 10, so 9 is early. I was in the process of getting ready when I was interrupted and I would have been there by now if it wasn't for you!" My voice was rising and the lies flowed easily from my lips without thinking.

I was breathing harder and I didn't catch the frown on his face in time to brace myself. He roughly jerked my arm, pulling my right to his right until I had no choice but to roll over, which he so graciously allowed by moving his knees. A moment later I yelped in pain as he once again pulled my arms behind my back and jerked them up just slightly higher than they would go voluntarily. "Fuck.." I hissed into the bedsheets. At least the vibrator was no longer digging into my back.

He flipped up the bottom of my robe and I buried my face further into the comforter, hiding the red creeping up my cheeks. I was well aware of the state of my pussy. Wet from before, but it had resumed dripping only a few minutes ago. Still he said nothing, but instead I felt something hard at my entrance and held my breath. Right, if it was not underneath me, that meant he had seen it. Maybe if I didn't move or speak he wouldn't realise this was just what I wanted.

"Apologize." Kaim's deceptively soft word slithered into my ear. I turned my head back to the side to breathe in air and blurted, "For what?"

I groaned loudly as the vibrator was forcefully inserted, but followed it up with a soft moan as it nestled there, the momentary pain all but forgotten.

"You will learn not to lie to me, but I don't have time for this now. There is already a punishment scheduled for you. Apologize and tell me the truth, why did you not come early?"

His tone was cold and a fluttering in my belly willed me to obey him. Yet I had to think about it for a moment. Why had I not gone early? I had been thinking about him and our encounter all damn week and I did want to see him. I didn't fear his supposed punishment. But Damien had thrown down the gauntlet and whether I wanted Kaim for my Master or not was besides the point. They had made the choice for me and Kaim would be the one to give up long before I did.

So, I had to defy him. This thought also crumbled my initial reflex to obey him now and I gathered courage and spoke up, barely audible, "I was afraid you wouldn't manage to get me off tonight just like last week, so I figured I'd take some time to do it myself before showing up."

I felt the vibrator being removed from my cunt and braced myself, but nothing else happened. I tried to move, yet he held me down firmly. I held my breath. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest and my hands were growing clammy. I tried to turn my head to look at him, but I couldn't turn far enough. Why wasn't he saying something. Would he call it all off? I closed my eyes and willed my heart to quiet, but I only succeeded in hearing my blood roar in my ears.

Right as I opened my mouth to speak again, a splitting pain filled me and instead of words a scream was wrenched from my throat. Tears sprang up in my eyes and I squirmed to try and get away from the pain, but realized that the more I squirmed and tightened my muscles the more it hurt. It took a few moments more to register that the vibrator was now firmly lodged in my ass. He released my arms then, but I only lay softly sobbing on the bed.

"Get dressed!" He hissed. "3 Minutes or you're leaving naked." Then the sound of my bedroom door opening and slamming shut.

I took a few moments to gather myself. The worst of the pain had subsided and I gingerly felt with my hands behind me. The pain hadn't even been the worst of it. Anal had always been a limit for me. Soft limit for plugs, hard limit for anything else. And he knew it. I didn't buy that he didn't know it. When the initial pain was gone it was that realisation that shook me.

His final words registered and I shot into higher gear, but my motions were mechanical and I wasn't fully there. I carefully removed the vibrator from its location, wincing slightly, but noticing it had not been pushed deep at all and rushed into the bathroom to toss it in the sink, discarding the robe. No time now.

I opened my closet and grabbed the first dress I could find. Dresses were quick. I pulled it on over my head, skipping the bra, but I did quickly grab a pair of boyshort panties and slipped them on. Somehow they made me feel more protected now.

I glanced into the mirror that hung next to my bedroom door and grimaced. Red eyes and messed up wet hair didn't make for a good look. The grey dress is one I usually used for business meetings, although I would pair it with stockings at least, since it ended well above my knee. The neckline was broad, revealing my shoulders some, but not low.

I wrenched myself away from staring at my own reflection and the disheartened look in my own eyes. I just needed a moment to rebuild my defenses, that was all.

I slipped on a pair of gray flats and gingerly opened my bedroom door and glanced out and saw Kaim sitting on the couch. One leg was crossed idly over the other and a hand was stretched out across the back of the couch, but his face looked grim. I swallowed.

I walked over to him, my hands fidgeting by my sides and as I got close I sank to my knees on the floor. I kept my knees together, my hands resting in my lap and my ass firmly resting on my heels. It still hurt. I kept my gaze to the floor, unable to look at him at the moment. It's not that I wanted to please him by kneeling, but it conveniently protected certain parts of me.

The silence stretched out for minutes that seemed like hours before he spoke. "I came here with every good intention of making your first punishment not too hard, even after you chose to blatantly challenge my order, but I will not tolerate lies. The only reason for you not to come at your normal early time was simply because I had told you to be early, yes?"

I nodded. "Out loud," he said coldly.

I licked my lips then said grudgingly, "Yes".

Even as I looked at the floor I heard him sigh and only then realised my misstep, but it was too late now. I dropped my head a fraction lower still.

"One. Look at me and listen carefully, Amy."

I lifted my head and eyes to look at him. He was leaning forward now, with his forearms on his thighs, legs spread and I gazed at inappropriate places before my gaze landed on his face, which was not sporting the grin that I had come to associate with it.

"We're about to leave for the club, in my car. The moment we leave the door you will not speak a word unless someone asks you a question. Your punishment tonight will be to teach you some respect for others and about your place in this world. And I know we've only just met, but you've pushed me far enough in the short time we've known each other. I will make sure you will regret any missteps, lies and disobedience tonight, understood?"

I was watching his lips move and the words he said filtered into my brain slowly, but clearly. I swallowed, then nodded. Uncertain if the knot that had formed in my stomach was of fear or anticipation. Probably a mix of both. In a way, wasn't this exactly what I had wanted? Only..~

"Two." Kaim said and I was jerked from my thoughts. Two? Had he been counting? Like, three seconds to get up and do something? I hadn't heard. I quickly rose to my feet, unsure what to do with my hands.

"Three." He said and I stood there even more awkwardly. I had no clue what he wanted. I watched his eyes with my own widened in slight alarm, but his face gave nothing away. Instead he shook his head very slightly, then looked at the floor. I followed his gaze and the floor suddenly seemed a very safe place to keep looking at. My hands fidgeted with my dress. I heard the rustle of movement and then felt soft, warm fabric covering my eyes and blurted, "You're going to take me out of my apartment blindfolded?"

"If anyone asks I'll just tell them it's a surprise for you, but I doubt anyone will ask."

I cursed the blindfold in my head. His tone had suddenly changed, from stern to almost amused, but without seeing his face I couldn't be sure if I had only imagined it or not.

He took my hand in his, in a warm, sure grip and started to pull me along. I walked with him, attuned to the sounds around me.

A scraping sound, keys jingling. My keys from the table by the door. The door opening, walking through it. The hallway was cooler than my apartment and a shiver ran through me. The walk, using the elevator thankfully, was uneventful. I heard footsteps a few times, or so I thought, but nobody spoke. To be honest the whole blindfold thing seemed a bit childish. I knew where I lived, I knew where the club was, what was the point?

Following Kaim, holding on to his hand perhaps a tad more tightly than was necessary, we came to his car. I heard it unlock, heard the car door and was then helped inside. The door closed and for a blissful moment I was alone. I inhaled deeply for a calming breath and the rich scent of leather filled my nostrils and I sank back. Feeling a bit of tension drain out of me. A smile formed on my face as fear took a background seat to anticipation. The leather felt luxurious to my bare neck and thighs, but it also made me aware of how high the hem of my dress had risen. I was just pulling it down a bit when Kaim entered.

SinCailin
SinCailin
24 Followers