Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped behind her and rubbed his cock head up and down her slit before pushing easily into her wet depths. "Oh damn," he groaned as he pushed deep into her pussy.

Steph grinned down at me as Nan pulled her tit from me, pushing herself upright. Her motions now made her bounce on me, her big tits flying up and down wildly as she pounded down on me. "Does she feel good?" Steph asked me, looking down and grinning at me. "Are you going to come in her? Do you want to fill her with your hot juice?"

"Oh God yes. So close," I groaned as Nan started to climax around my cock, her pussy squeezing and pulsing around me as she cried out. Steph lowered her face to mine and gently kissed me, wetly at first and then with more eagerness. Her kiss grew more and more erotic and needful as Rob pounded into her. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations of my wife kissing me while her best friend bounced wildly on my cock. I could feel my orgasm slowly building, my body seeming to be eager to fill the pussy on me.

I opened my eyes to look at my wife, wildly swinging tits, my eyes having trouble focusing for a moment. Each big soft tit swung wildly below her as she pushed herself up from my face, the kiss now broken. I shook my head in confusion for a moment before looking down at Nan, bouncing wildly on my cock, her tits bouncing and flying wildly. She cried out in pleasure, "OH FUCK YES!" as her orgasm intensified even more. My body, unable to hold back any longer spasmed and I could feel a gush of cum lance up into Nan's pussy. I looked at her sexy body as she cried out again, my body pumping shot after shot into her.

I lay there panting, my eyes traveling to Amanda's body, her tits swinging back and forth while Rob pounded into her. I could tell from her face that she was about to climax, her eyes closed and her whole body trembling slightly. "UHHHHHH FUCK!" she gasped as her body stiffened. She pulled off his cock and turned to face him, squatting down in front of him. She grabbed his cock with both hands and began to frantically stroke him while she periodically trembled.

"SHIT!" he grunted as his body jerked, a huge gush of cum spurting onto her face and tits. Half a dozen times he shot cum onto Amanda's face and tits. He stood there panting, looking down at Amanda in confusion, and then at his wife, sitting astride me, my cock shrinking inside her. She was also starting to look around, realizing she was naked, though realizing what we'd just done would take a few more seconds. She was also focusing on her husband, who was looking down at a naked Amanda, his cum dripping off her tits as she wiped her face with one hand.

"What the fuck happened?" Rob asked, looking back at his wife again as she looked down at herself, realizing exactly where my cock was and how naked she was. She looked around and found her dress on the bed behind her and grabbed it, covering her tits and trying to push it down between her legs where my dick was still stuffed in her.

"What the fuck did I do?" she asked, mostly to herself. "Jesus Dad! Did I just fuck you?"

I took a breath and nodded. "It wasn't your fault," I said.

"Jesus Nan! What the fuck did you do? Fuck my dad?" Rob asked, almost shouting.

"Yeah? Well, that isn't mayonnaise all over Amanda's tits, is it?" she snapped back before looking down at me again. "You don't look surprised. What the fuck is going on?"

"Is this that thing that sis talked about, how when she touched you, she remembered things that...she remembered sex things?" Rob asked, still standing in front of Amanda, looking down at her and then back at me. "Is this that?"

"Yeah. Pretty much." I nodded in answer.

"Jesus Dad. This was...this wasn't just in my mind. I had sex. I mean I think I had sex."

"You did," Amanda said softly. "You most certainly fucked me while your wife fucked your dad."

"But why? How?" Rob asked, not fully understanding yet.

"They're still trying to figure it all out, but my guess is that Nan touched your dad to wake him up. Skin to skin seems to be the primary trigger. Then when you came in and saw what she was doing, you reached out to grab her while I was trying to stop you. All of us became connected and melded into that one situation," Amanda said quietly.

"And this happens every time dad touches someone?"

"It's worse than that. It's changing. It was just mental at first. It was all happening in our minds. I'd touch someone and share the memory or fantasy or whatever it is in just a few seconds. But it's been changing. Now it's taking longer and it's more physical."

"More physical?" Nan asked. "Is that what you call fucking your daughter-in-law?"

"Hey! Stop this right now!" Amanda snapped. "He didn't fuck you. YOU fucked HIM. It was your fantasy. It was a fantasy, wasn't it? Not a memory?"

Nan looked back and forth between Amanda and Rob for a few seconds.

"Oh Jesus. Really?" Rob finally said, shaking his head and turning to walk across the room. He leaned on the wall for a few moments and then turned around. "So, you and Greg... You two actually fucked behind my back?"

"It just happened once. It was an accident. It wasn't supposed to happen."

"What wasn't, you seducing him?"

"Hey, hold it!" I snapped. " I live these. I not only feel it all, but it's all burned into my memory because I live it. And she did NOT seduce him. It was the other way around."

"Oh shit. Seriously? You let Greg seduce you into fucking? Does Steph know?"

"Yeah. She does," Nan answered quietly. "She kind of walked in on us doing it."

"And she stopped it?" Rob asked.

"No. She didn't. She...um...she joined us," she almost whispered.

"She joined you?"

"She um... she got undressed and made him lick her pussy while I was on him," she whispered. "I guess it wasn't the first time she caught him with another woman."

"Jesus. That bastard!" Rob swore.

"She said that if you ever found out that it'd to be your turn. She'd come over and you could have her the way he had me. Then it would be all even."

Rob looked stunned. "She said what!?"

"She said that if you found out that you'd get to fuck her. Kind of payback. Not that it'll undo what Greg did, but it'd at least even things out. He had me once, you get her for the whole day. And no, I'm not allowed to object," she said. "That's why I didn't tell you. As long as you didn't know, I didn't have to deal with watching you fuck her."

"Watching me?"

She nodded. "The price I'm paying for fucking Greg. Watching you fuck her."

"Well, that sounds reasonable," Amanda said quietly. "A lot better than divorce court. Trust me, I know."

"Divorce court?" Nan asked before looking at Rob. "It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen."

"But it did! Just like this did." My son snapped quickly.

"Yeah. That's right. Just like this did. And in this you quite happily fucked Steph, or Amanda, or whoever. So go tell Steph that you know and fuck her silly and then we'll be done with it all."

"When? When was it?" he asked.

"Almost two years ago. I bought a bikini to surprise you and wore it out in the hot tub. I got kinda turned on thinking about how it'd tease you and then, well, I took it off and was pleasuring myself, and Greg showed up. I didn't invite him in, he kind of invited himself and well... things happened that shouldn't have."

"Sometimes they do. So why don't you two go to the living room and talk this out. Okay?" Amanda said as she stood up. "I need to clean up a little and then dinner's on the table."

She reached for Nan's arm and coaxed her off me, her motion giving me a quick glimpse of her pussy, which is exactly how I remember it from her memory, except now it had a little more hair around it.

Amanda helped me off the bed and into the bathroom. "What's wrong?" she asked quietly as she washed my dick and balls.

"When you kissed me. I came out of it. I saw Nan fucking me, not Greg, but me. I saw Rob fucking you, not Steph. I knew it was you."

"That's different," she said. "Another change?"

"Maybe a good one?"

"Okay. So what do we do about it?"

I felt a little excited. It was the first thing outside myself that switched it off, at least for me. I want to try it with someone and have you kiss me."

"And if it doesn't help? It might just pull me in too,"

"But if it doesn't," I said hopefully.

"We'll try it when we can," she said with a nod.

By the time we got out of the bathroom the kids were dressed again, and while neither looked happy, they weren't fighting either.

"You know Dad. This...um...thing could be really complicated." My son suggested.

"Tell me about it."

"But you're staying here with Amanda. Doesn't it happen with her too?" Nan asked.

Amanda blushed brightly. "It does. I've just accepted that it will, and we'll move on from there."

"But...then you two are...um..." Rob started to say.

"Fucking? Oh yeah. I'm getting my fill of all the sex I haven't had for the last so many years, so I'm not complaining. Besides. I like your dad. He's sweet and caring and is honestly concerned about how this affects me."

"So, you two are good with this happening between you? I mean, really okay with it?" Nan asked as Amanda set dinner on the table.

"I am," I nodded. "Amanda has a very pleasant fantasy life. Nothing too over the top, and actually pretty romantic," I said with a little smile. "And since I feel every bit of what she's feeling, it makes the rest of our time very pleasant."

"Romantic?" Nan asked. "Like in... sweet night walks and things?"

"And things," I said with a little bigger smile. "You'd be surprised how romantic a walk along a river bank can be."

"Or taking a bath together in a lake?" Amanda added as she sat down next to me at the table.

Nan thought about it a minute. "That does sound romantic. I wish we'd do more romantic stuff like that."

"You could," I told her. "Just takes effort."

"What do you consider a romantic walk?" Nan asked me. "Describe it for me."

"Oh. I don't know that I could. It's just a feeling. How things progress. I mean a walk along a river trail could be romantic or it could just be lustful. Depends on the attitude of both parties."

"Can you stop it?" Rob asked. "This thing that happens?"

"Well, I could at first. I actually tried a few times and was able to. Sometimes I also was able to steer it a little. I got into one that was distinctly uncomfortable and I realized that I was actually pushing towards something I could handle."

"So, you can make this stop?" he asked.

"I wish. No, I can't. And since things have gotten more....um...physical, I'm finding I can steer it somewhat, usually by accident, but to a lesser extent."

"So you could have stopped Nan from doing what she did? From having sex with you?" he asked, putting the fork down and looking pointedly at me.

"Trust me. I not only couldn't, but I also didn't even realize it was me. I was part of it. I was feeling HER, I was feeling what she was feeling in the hot tub. I was feeling her sexual excitement, her arousal. She was turned on thinking about you taking that bikini off with you in the hot tub. I was feeling her sexual excitement. I felt her hesitation, her nervousness as Greg started to undress and join her in the tub. I felt how trapped she felt. But I also felt that melt away, not because she was interested in fucking Greg, but because she was so sexually excited, and he played right into it. I didn't start to shift out of her into the Greg persona until he was sucking her nipples. I don't know how to describe it. I flowed into him as her lust for him grew with his attentions."

"So this is Greg's fault?"

"As much as yours," I answered. "If you spent a little more time romancing your wife, she might not have responded to his seduction so easily."

"What? You're saying it's my fault that Nan was easily seduced. Seems to me that it's her problem."

I sighed heavily. "Son. If this has taught me anything, it's that women are incredibly complicated. But there are some universal truths. I've been inside so many women's head, inside their dreams, their fantasies. I'm an engineer. I analyze and evaluate for a living. There's a common thread in all of these encounters. That common thread is that they want to be romanced, they want to be led, seduced, and teased. Oh sure, there are times when wham bam thank you ma'am is what they want or even start. But for the most part, they want to be loved in the way that makes them feel special. Sometimes men like us, we forget that they want to be romanced."

"Forget?"

I chuckled. "There were times when your mother got quite upset with me because I'd forgotten that a little romance was important. Usually, she'd remind me of the day we met, and how that turned out. Yes, romance, seduction, love and sex all go hand in hand, at least for a woman."

"Amanda," Nan asked, setting her fork aside. "Do you feel...um...do you sorta feel the need to have sex again, like I mean, really need to have sex?"

Amanda chuckled her soft feminine chuckle that I was coming to love to hear. "It's something of a side effect. And yes, my pussy is sopping wet thinking about getting fucked again," she said bluntly.

"God it's almost like I can't hold back. I feel like I'm going to go crazy if I don't get my pussy filled. I NEED to have him again," she groaned as she pushed her hands into her lap.

"I think maybe you better take your husband into the bedroom for a few minutes," Amanda said softly. "But I know exactly what you mean. I have an overwhelming desire at the moment, and it's not for Scott's cock, but for your husband's!"

Nan pushed herself up from the chair and stood up. I expected her to grab her husband's hand and pull him off to the bedroom, but instead she stepped around the table, pushed my chair back from the table and sat on my lap. "God, I wanna be fucked by you soooo bad right now. My pussy is leaking so much it's gotta be making a wet spot on the back of my dress."

"NAN!" my son said loudly.

She turned her head to look at him. "Fuck Amanda again! I don't care!" she said before turning back to me. She leaned her face towards mine as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Fuck me!" she whispered before she pressed her lips to mine in an urgent, wet kiss.

I held her arm in mine as we walked along the winding flagstone path, her high heels in her hand so she wouldn't trip on the gaps between the stones. "These are going to ruin my stockings," she said as she walked across the warm stones with me, clearly in no hurry to get anywhere as the sun drifted toward the hilltops in the distance.

"I could solve that," I said, only partly joking, my eyes never really leaving her.

"Oh you could, could you?" she asked with a crooked little smile coming to her sexy lips.

"Well, not without your permission of course," I answered quickly, not wanting her to think I was some kind of a letch.

"Sarah said you were a gentleman. Offering to take my stockings off doesn't sound too gentlemanly, now does it? That is what you were offering, wasn't it? To take them off for me?"

"I...um...you see... I think...um..."

"Cat got your tongue?" she asked with that smile growing even wider, her eyebrows rising slightly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that I should...um...be putting my hands under your dress," I answered awkwardly.

"Oh? You don't want to put your hands under my dress?" she asked, knowing full well that she had just successfully trapped me.

I was silent for at least half a dozen steps before answering. "Lilly. There is nothing I would love more than sliding my hands up your legs under your dress and sliding your stockings off for you. Just the touch of your bare arm in mine is almost intoxicating. I can only imagine how much more so feeling your soft legs in my hands would be," I said quietly, doing my best to recover from my awkward stumble. Smooth is not my middle name, but I felt pretty good about that response.

Her smile grew wider and then turned into a giggle for several long seconds before she stopped in the middle of the path and turned to face me. "Well, since you are being so gallant and noble, you may proceed. But do be careful of where you let your hands wander and just exactly what it is your sliding down my legs."

I released her arm and knelt in front of her, looking up at her smiling face. The backless white dress hung around her large breasts, each large mound nearly at eye level as I knelt in front of her, hidden from view by only a thin layer of cloth that didn't quite hide the fact that her nipples were as rigid as the dick in my pants. I reached for her hips and gently slid my hands down each side of her, letting my hands slide down the thin dress's material until my hands touched her stocking covered legs, my left hand touching several inches above her right knee while my right had to move several inches below her left knee because of the angled hem of the summer dress. I lowered my butt to my feet, settling myself lower and back slightly, but providing a place for her to rest a foot on my lap. I moved both hands to her left ankle and gently coaxed her foot to rest on my right leg.

I slid my hands up her creamy white leg, encased in the slick nylon stocking, feeling for the lacy top I expected. My fingers slid higher and higher on her leg, still not reaching the top of her stocking. I continued to slide my fingers up, nearly touching her crotch with my left fingers before I felt the bare skin of her thigh. I looked up at her in confusion, that grin on her face telling me she'd once again turned the game around on me. "You do know what to do with a garter belt, don't you?" she asked almost condescendingly before letting the smile return to her lips.

"I do indeed, so long as you don't mind my hands seeking out the clips."

"I think that I can tolerate that, so long as you are discreet about it," she said with an artificial air of superiority. I let my right hand slide around the top of the stocking toward her butt, finding her nearly bare butt cheek in my hand in moments. I watched her close her eyes as I stroked her soft smooth skin, searching for the clip that my palm had already located. I equally let my left hand slide up her thigh right against her crotch, gently stroking my fingers back and forth across the slick material of her panties.

"When Sarah suggested that she had a date for me tonight, I had little expectation of anything promising, but the touch of your hands is quite exhilarating, though far from gentlemanly. You did promise to take off my stockings, after all, not molest my bare ass and pussy."

"My apologies," I whispered, sliding my fingers back to the clasp. As good as I thought I was with bra straps, this was a different animal. I eventually ended up trying to work the little rubber catch out of the metal loop with both hands, my right around the outside of her thigh and my left looped around between her legs, my wrist rubbing against her panty covered pussy as I worked. I finally got the catch apart and slid my hands around to the front one, which unfastened much easier for me. I slowly started to roll her stocking down, coaxing it to roll into a doughnut as I teased it down her legs, stroking her thigh and then her calf. She lifted her foot from my lap, resting both hands on my shoulders to balance herself as she stood on one foot.

I pulled the stocking off her foot and set it aside as she moved her foot from my lap. She lifted her other foot and rested it on my lap, not this time on my leg, but right on the massive bulge in my pants. I once again slid my hands up her leg, feeling the softness of her thigh and the heat of her pussy as I let my right hand gently stroke between her legs. For a few moments before sliding my hand around to undo the clasp resting just below her bare ass cheek. I rolled the stocking down as I had the first, her foot gently massaging my hard-on through my pants until I had the stocking down to her ankle. She lifted her foot and allowed me to slide the stocking off her foot and then she set it back again right on my hard-on.