Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems to me someone has become quite excited," she said softly before removing her foot from my lap and stepping back, ending any chance for me to do anything else under her dress. She held her hands out for me and helped me to stand, her stockings now in my hand. She took them from me and held them up between us. "Now, what should we do with these? I have no pockets and my purse is in the car. Whatever shall I do with them? Ohhhhhh. I know. You have pockets. Why don't I just slip them into your pockets?"

Without waiting for an answer, she stepped closer and held her shoes up for me to see. "Why don't you hold these for me for a moment?" she whispered with a mischievous looking grin.

"Uh. Sure," I agreed quickly, more nervous than I had any right to be. I took the shoes and held them as she slowly stroked a finger down the front of my button down shirt. She slid her hand across my crotch, stroking her fingers across my hard-on.

"It seems to me you already have something in your pocket. Maybe there isn't room for these?" she asked softly. "But maybe there is anyway," she added a few moments later. She stepped around me and stepped herself against my back, her big soft tits pressing against my back as her hands slid around my hips. She eased one hand into each of my front pockets, pushing the stockings into each one as before using her fingers to gently tease my dick through the pocket material. "Hmmmm. That isn't in your pocket after all. If that's what I think it is, it would seem to be in a very uncomfortable position," she whispered practically into my ear. "I'd think you'd like that in a more comfortable position."

"Uh. Usually."

"You can fix it if you want..." she whispered. "Or I could. Unless you're bashful. You're not bashful, are you? From the way you touched me under my dress, I don't think you're bashful."

"Maybe a little," I whispered back, looking up and down the pathway to see that we were still alone. It was a public park, but this particular pathway that ran along the brook was much more heavily used by the morning runners in the summer months, not so much in the warmer evenings.

I felt her press herself even more tightly to me as she slipped her hands out of my pockets. She reached for my belt with her left hand and pulled it out from my waist as far as it would go, creating a gap for her right hand to slip into the top of my pants. I felt her fingers work the shirttail out of the way and then work her fingers into the waistband of my briefs. I felt her draw in a breath as her finger touched my hard shaft, slowly stroking down towards the base so she could press the whole of her palm against it. She slowly teased her hand up, this time letting her fingers slide up each side of it, angling it slightly along my body, removing the uncomfortable bend that was preventing it from growing fully. With it now straight, she pressed her hand down again, this time stroking its length with her fingers, before stroking up again. She worked her fingers its full length, pausing at the tip, letting her fingers not only feel around it but also smear the pre-cum leaking from it around my head.

I almost groaned in disappointment as she withdrew her hand from my pants.

"Nicely shaped head. I don't believe I've ever enjoyed a circumcised dick," she whispered before she let go of me, pulling her body back from mine. "I might want to see it, depending on how things go," she said as she started to slowly walk away. I turned and took several large steps to catch up. She slid her arm into mine again and pressed herself more tightly to my arm than she had before. "That's a beautiful sunset," she said softly, looking off to the orange ball of the sun sliding behind the distant hills.

"It is. But not nearly as beautiful as you. Not even a fraction so," I whispered, looking at her rather than the sunset. Her auburn blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders and part way down her bare back, her face, neck and exposed cleavage were speckled with little red dots that I was dying to explore.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"When I asked James if you were good looking, he shrugged and said not bad. I'm going to have to seriously adjust his perception of what good looking is, because you are absolutely stunning. Your beauty makes the sunset seem almost anti-climatic."

"Ohhhhhh now that is a good line. Have you used that one before?" she asked, squeezing my arm.

"Truly, I've never said that before. Never felt that before. You are incredible looking. I'd like to take a lifetime exploring each and every freckle on your body, no matter where they may be."

"You would, would you? That sounds awfully serious for a first date. A blind first date at that. I mean we haven't even exchanged phone numbers, let along anything more meaningful, like bodily fluids."

"I can remedy that," I said as I coaxed her off the flagstone path towards a massive willow tree. I pushed us through the curtain of branches nearly touching the ground, into the space beyond. There, under the tree was an old wooden bench, made of a single massive cedar log that had been cut in half. The surface was worn smooth from years of butts rubbing on it, but at that moment I wasn't interested in sitting. I turned her to face me and lowered my face to hers, pressing my lips softly against hers. She eagerly returned the kiss in the gloom, pressing her body to mine as she wrapped her arms around me.

We stood and kissed for long minutes, each of us teasing the other's tongues and her sucking on my lower lip several times while we caught our breath. "I really meant it. I'd love to see just how far those freckles go," I whispered during a break in our long embrace.

"Then why don't you?"

With a smile, I moved my hands to the back of her neck where I fumbled with the catch on the chain that held the top of the dress in place. I could almost feel her impatience before I finally worked out how the clasp worked and unfastened it. I let go of the chain and she stepped back from me, letting the top of the dress fall down, exposing her breasts, each so much larger than I had imagined them. Each large soft mound was more than large enough that I doubted I'd be able to contain all if its soft expanse, even using both hands. I stepped to her, reaching out for her hips. I held her, turning her slightly and bending down to gently plant a kiss on one of her rock hard nipples. I heard her gasp softly as I closed my lips around the hard protrusion and teased it with my lips. I felt her hands move to my pants, undoing the belt and then the snap and zipper. My slacks fell to my ankles as I kissed my way to her other huge soft breast, teasing its nipple as well.

I felt my briefs being pushed down and my cock sticking out hard as she wrapped both hands around it, slowly stroking it, her fingers barely able to wrap all the way around my shaft. I slid my hand down, pushing her dress down over her hips until it fell to the ground around her feet. But I wasn't done. I slid my hands back up, finding the strap of the garter belt and removing it from around her, all the while kissing and teasing her sexy huge breasts. The last was her panties. I pushed them down as far as I could, pushing them down her thighs.

She pulled my head from her chest, pulling me up to look at me. "Scott," she whispered. "I've never...I mean....I've never..." she stammered, unsure of herself in my eyes for the first time.

I could see the hesitancy in her eyes, hear it in her voice. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her. I stepped to the bench, holding her hand and pulling her with me. I sat on the bench and then pushed her panties down until she could step out of them, leaving her completely naked. I pulled her to me, sitting her on my lap, her legs both over my right leg and my dick sticking up between her legs. I leaned my face back to hers and kissed her cheek. "We don't have to then," I whispered back, feeling somewhat disappointed, but not wanting her to see it or feel pressured to do something she didn't want to.

I lowered my head to her chest and sucked a nipple into my mouth again as I stroked my fingers along her thigh. She spread her legs apart, allowing me to slip my fingers between her legs and stroke her hairless pussy. Her big fat pussy lips were round and full, and I could barely feel any inner lip protruding as I worked my finger between them. It only took a few strokes before I was rubbing her clit, spreading her juices up across it and stroking it gently. As I worked it, she had one hand around my back, holding on to me, her other stroking my dick.

She breathed raggedly, her excitement growing by the seconds as I coaxed her towards climax. Up and down I stroked my finger, teasing her clit and lips, my tongue and lips on her nipple seeming to just hurry things along. "Oh God," she groaned softly. "You're going to make me climax."

"Good," I whispered, letting go of her breast and straightening so I could see her face. I watched her close her eyes as my finger pushed her right to the edge. I knew she was there, almost ready to fall off the edge when she shifted herself. She opened her eyes and looked down at my dick in her hand.

"I've never climaxed with a dick in me," she whispered before lifting herself up. She pushed it back, trying to find the right spot, rubbing me around her lips as she searched for just the right position. Then it was there, her pussy spreading around my mushroom head. I felt her slowly settle down, pressure on my head building until I slipped inside her. She moaned in pleasure as she slowly sank down on me, her vaginal tunnel expanding around me as she sank lower and lower.

"Oh God," I groaned as she settled back on my lap, my cock now fully embedded into her. I started stroking her clit again, coaxing her climax back towards where it had been. I felt her shudder slightly, her legs first then her vagina. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me towards her big tits, gasping and moaning softly as she climaxed around my cock.

"Fuck me," she whispered as her climax faded away. "Fuck me until you come. I want to feel it happen inside me," she whispered.

"You sure?"

She looked at me longingly. "I'm sure."

I coaxed her to stand up and then lay her on the bench with her butt at one end. I lifted and spread her legs, looking down at the sexiest body I'd ever seen. It only took me a moment to get my dick back into her, but then, I took my time, wanting to make it as good for her as I could. I rested her feet on my shoulders as I stroked in and out of her, leaning over her and holding myself up over her. I stroked harder into her, slapping out bodies together and driving the base of my cock into her clit with each stroke into her. In and out I stroked, driving harder into her as my own climax raced toward completion.

"FUCK!" she squealed when she felt my cock surge a gush of cum into her. Her whole body seemed to jerk and twitch in time with mine, my spurting cum adding just the right sensations to her renewed climax. "Oh God Scott. I know it sounds corny, almost stupid, but I think I could easily love you."

"I know I could too," I said breathlessly. "I could spend the rest of my life looking at and loving you."

"Oh my God," Nan moaned as she lay on the table in front of me, once again naked, my cock pumping and twitching inside her as I filled her with my cum once again. I looked up and down her body and then looked around to see Amanda bouncing up and down on my son's cock as he sat in a chair in the living room.

"Dad?" Nan whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Was that the first time? I mean, the first time you met Lilly? Rob's mom?"

"Yeah," I said, pulling from her and sitting down hard, trying to hold back tears. "God, I miss her," I said quietly before I got up. I pulled my pants up to my thighs and walked to the bedroom. I flopped face first on Amanda's bed and cried almost as hard as I did the first night she was gone.