Awakening - Jason (2 of 2)

Story Info
I was doing nothing wrong, and I let my wild side out...
2.3k words
3.94
3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dearest Reader,

First, let me speak of the guilt I felt in the days after Jason and I first came together, (no pun intended).

I had met Shelley Matthews a few times before, she wasn't my favorite person in the world, but I also didn't see her as my enemy, she was (and probably still is) a wonderful person. A short blonde woman with an average to athletic build, shrill voice and a fairly 'girl-next-door' look to her.

I felt terrible every time I would look at her or speak to her, or when I would have meals at their house... These people were my saving grace for a very long time. I loved their girls, and I was crazy about Jason, but I never expected or even wanted him to leave Shelley for me.

+++

"Jay, why don't you do this with your wife?"

We're lying in bed, a post-coital serenity all around us, tangled up in sheets and one another.

With my head on his chest, I breath him in deeply, knowing that each time we do this, could be the last.

"She doesn't want to." His response is morbid and sullen.

His energy shifts and I can feel the tension starting to seethe into the room.

"I don't mean to bring her up every time, it's just something that's on my mind."

He relaxes slightly and I run my hands across his freckled chest.

"The last time I tried with her, before we started... Well, she sort of clamped her legs shut and said, 'Do what you must'." His confession is sad, his eyes unhappy. "It doesn't really create a sexy environment."

"I'm sorry Jay, that can't be pleasant." I kiss his shoulder and caress his jawline.

A sweet, sexy smile plays at his lips, "You know that was just the first, and those are always quick."

I knew he was referring to our sexploits, his motto was that the first one was just a pre-gamer, it didn't last very long and was essentially his foreplay.

The second one however, was for me. Jason would take out all his frustrations on me, making me cum until I could take no more.

Today was no different.

+++

There are so many times we had that same conversation, me asking him why he didn't try with his wife. And always being told the same thing, she just had no interest.

Like I said, Shelley was a wonderful woman, but the more time I spent around the two of them, the more I had myself convinced that I was doing nothing wrong.

When the guilt stopped though, it seems my wild side came out to play... again.

And Jason, of course, being a hot-blooded male, enjoyed every second of a woman, half his age, throwing herself at him.

***

We're at work, sitting next to one another, his intoxicating scent hangs between us and I'm only half listening to his words.

"Stace? Did you hear me?" He seems annoyed. Shit.

I was thinking of yesterday when we had met up in an alley in his neighbourhood and fucked intensely in his car... I was wet just thinking about it.

"Shit, sorry Jay. My minds not in it today."

A smile plays across his lips, "I said, you need to go to building one and liase with the stores department so that we can get our stuff today. Johnson is not going to be happy if we don't get this out today."

"Okay sure thing, let me just..." My whole stack of paperwork slides out of my hands all over the floor. I'm up and out of my seat in a flash, grabbing papers and reorganizing.

"Well, while you're down there..." Electricity crackles between us.

"If I wasn't fully aware of just how many cameras there are Jay..."

I give him my best teasing smile.

"It is a pity I leave for that farm tonight, maybe we can organize something when I'm back."

"Yeah, would've loved to have you over... well you know my number if you get lonely."

He chuckles, "Stace, I couldn't forget your number."

"Better not." I give him the briefest of winks.

+++

I always enjoyed our casual back and forth banter, he could ease the tension with a certain expression and make me laugh just as easily, we truly had a lot of fun together

***

We kept up this secret tryst for years, stopping briefly for my relationships or his attempts at fixing his marriage.

I told the men I got involved with that I was involved in an affair - I was always very honest about this, but I left Jason's name out of it. The only people who knew were those I considered 'for life', but I'm racing ahead of myself.

+++

- Jason

What you up to, sexy?

I could always tell his mood by the type of text I got.

Jay's feeling playful.

- Stacey

Waiting for your text handsome 😉

I could almost hear him chuckle.

- Jason

Keen on a boy's night?

- Stacey

By definition, I'm disqualified.

- Stacey

But, sure!

- Jason

The guys want to meet the reason I'm smiling more.

We'd spoken about meeting his friends who were essentially doing the same thing he was. He'd told me before that he had bragged about my oral skills.

- Stacey

Oh wow! Okidokes, should I meet you there?

- Jason

Come over to the house, we leave from here after a few pre-drinks.

I was ready and outside his house in a half an hour, anticipation and the thrill that went with seeing him running through my veins.

I'm floored... He walks down the driveway all dressed up. Sexy, ass-hugging jeans, the smart shoes are on and his dark, tight, button up shirt - he's a walking aphrodisiac.

I smell his scent in between all the rose bushes, and he could have had me in the driveway.

"Hey, you." He smiles his sexy smile at me.

"Hey, yourself. You clean up good Jay."

"You seem surprised?" A smile tugs at his lips.

"No, but I can't exactly say, 'Fuck me, you look good Mr. Matthews!' when you walk in, in the mornings." My hungry eyes drink him in.

He flushes, I'm not sure if it's embarrassment or excitement.

"You ready to get very drunk?" His eyes glint at me in the moonlight.

"When am I not?" We've had more than a few drunken nights together, even before we started fucking.

We've not moved from the front gate, I can feel him looking me over.

He moves closer and suddenly I'm in his arms kissing him passionately. I drink him in, my fingers in his hair, our tongues intertwined.

He holds me close with one hand on my chin, "We should probably go in."

He plants a swift kiss on my lips and off we go, down the driveway...

We're on our way to the bar, he's next to me. Cramped in the dark car, I can finally, freely touch him.

When I walked into his house and met 'the boys', I thought I'd feint - Lloyd from the office was here, he was always very funny and friendly, but this night got a whole lot scarier. Lloyd's wife was close with Shelley...

His fingers dance on my shoulder, and I can feel his smile and I slowly slip my hand onto his leg and inch it downwards.

I hear his breath hitch and I give him the slightest chuckle; tonight, is promising to be fun.

The first pub is our regular hangout, we have a few shots and play a few rounds of pool - all the men much older than me, all enjoying the view of an athletic 20-year-old in a mini, bent over a pool table.

I had never seen Jason as free as he had been tonight. Laughing and chatting, teasing, and joking.

As the night went on, and the pub hopping continued, we became more and more enamoured with one another, without a care for who was near.

At the last pool joint, I can barely see straight, I'm dancing between Jason's legs as he sits on a bar stool, hands around his neck grinding into him. The only thing flashing through my mind, is how much I want him.

He pulls me ever closer, fingers dancing on my lower back.

"I'm headed to the little boy's room, and then I'm taking you home." He whispers into my ear, teeth grazing my earlobe.

Excitement and anticipation courses through me.

I move to the table and finish my rum and coke.

Steven, Jason's oldest friend, saunters up to the table.

"I haven't seen him this happy in a long time."

"Me neither, he needed to get out." Knowing firsthand the stress Jason was enduring at work and at home, I was glad for him.

"You bring it out in him." He's slurring his words, so I know he's at least as drunk as I am.

"I just let Jay be Jay, he's a cool guy, that's all him."

"Talking about me?" Jay walks up to us and puts his arms around my waist.

"Only good things, I promise." I look at him with a look that I hope screams innocence.

"I was just telling your little lady here, that I've not seen you this happy in years. She brings it out in you Jay."

"She just knows me, Steve, she sees the shit I have to take, it's different if you're not in it yourself. That place is a nightmare and we started around the same time."

I smile at Jason, it's true, no-one had ever explained it so perfectly before.

We leave the pub at around 1am, Jason makes sure to sit beside me again, except now he makes me sit between his legs.

I lean back in his strong arms, lost in the smell of his cologne mixed with all the pubs we'd hit that night.

He slips his hands slowly higher and higher up my thigh until he finds my center.

So slowly he starts massaging my clit through my hot pink G-string.

I bite and kiss at his neck, tasting his sweat, wanting him.

When we get home, he pulls me off to his room, into the master bathroom.

He switches on the shower and instructs me to undress.

I'm breathing heavily, extremely drunk, and heady with need.

"Strip Stace, you don't want to wet your clothes, do you?"

Once in the shower, Jason goes on his knees, "Do you trust me?"

"Implicitly Jay, what are you doing?"

"Hold still." He grabs his soap and starts lathering my pussy, and suddenly I know what he intends to do. He's told me about this fantasy before. Jason wants to shave me.

My inhibitions are lowered as usual with alcohol, and I figure what have I got to lose?

He soaps up my most intimate parts, paying special attention to my clit, rinsing and lathering more and more.

Eventually he grabs his razor from the shower caddy and starts to move with the focus of, well someone shaving a pussy. Feeling the skin for remnants of hair, then carefully running the razor over again.

His quick, deft hands made little work of the small amount of hair he could find. I had shaved the night before. He shaved between my lips, and made little work of what hair my ass still held.

As I knew him, Jason had always been pedantic and his attention to detail showed, even now.

I watch him through hooded eyes, holding onto the wall for support.

He rinses all the soap off my pussy, making sure to get every, last drop of soap.

Still on his knees, he pulls my engorged clit into his mouth, and pleasure floods through me.

"I want to be inside you, let's finish up."

He lathers me with his loofah, washing every bit of me, then turns the loofah on himself.

I watch as he washes his chest, his arms and finally his cock and balls.

He's hard, his head is full and purple, I can't help myself and I take him in my mouth.

"Ah fuck." He moans a guttural moan.

He tastes of soap and Jason, "Mmm," I moan as I take him to my throat with one easy swallow.

It doesn't take much more, I swallow him balls deep and he comes hard. I taste his cum in my mouth and swallow his whole load.

"Jesus, I almost passed out! You and that mouth." He's smirking at me, holding onto the wall.

"Come," he grabs my hand and leads me out the shower to the bed.

"Very demanding tonight, Mr. Matthews," I smirk at him.

"And I'm only about to get more demanding, Ms. Lowell."

He swiftly bends me over the bed and plants a smack on my naked bottom.

"Ah!" He sends tingles through me and I can feel his hand running over my already swollen pussy.

"Fuck, you're wet. So ready for me." He slips his dick in me.

He's never been the biggest man, but he knows exactly how to use it.

"Mmm, never stop Jay."

This spurs him on more and he starts fucking me hard, slapping his balls against me with every thrust.

"Ah FUCK! I'm coming Jay, Ahhhhh, ah JESUS!"

"Yes baby, get lost in it. God I'm cumming! AH SHIT, YES STACEY!"

We fall asleep in a sticky drunken mess, tangled in sheets and each other.

***

We were over a while after this, he felt he needed to work on things with his wife and I was happy for him for it.

I don't regret what we had, he was an escape from a life that I was tired of, and he gave me the love I needed, when I needed it. As did I. We were looking for love in the wrong place reader, and we were never meant to be... but god could we fuck...

Until next time,

Stacey Lowell