Awakening Miranda Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they watched the generously proportioned woman display her impressive curves in a tight dress as she teetered and bent on tall heels to lock the door, they gave further gasps of amazement at her womanly shape, puzzled as to Baker's possible change in perhaps seeing more to a woman than just the fashionably waif-like women he usually used and then discarded... they couldn't be closer to the truth. But no, surely he'd sold what was once his beloved car, exchanging it for something even more garishly flamboyant? As the woman turned, and strutted confidentiality on her elegant heels toward the cafe, those gasps reached a higher pitch in disbelief, one girl exclaiming what they all now saw... "Miranda!".

It wasn't just Baker whose transformation that some of those girls were soon to witness, had been effected by the strict tutorage of dominant womanhood, the bold woman whose confident smile cut through them as she walked through the door, was a truly moving testament to it too.

"Hello girls, long time no see..." They gaped and shifted their slender backsides automatically to one side of the bench seat, as Miranda sat and simply grinned at the gapes from opposite.

"How have things been around here lately... I haven't missed out on any gossip have I?" Some of the girls, especially those who'd been somewhat scornful in respect of her previous frumpy and timid image, struggled to come to terms with the change in her now outgoing and bold persona, almost disbelieving that this was the same young woman, if not for the fact that her immaculately made up face was immediately recognisable. Cheryl Elland, a pretty, but known to be spiteful and a somewhat spoilt young lady who'd known the intimate advances of Baker- and the nonchalance of his disposal of her following that - warmed to this new image more rapidly than some of the others. Miranda had her marked as a candidate, as soon as her surprised expression turned to an inquisitive sneer.

"How is you've got his wheels?... I can't see you buying a vehicle like that..." Miranda simply raised her eyebrows, and looked at her as if slightly offended, the other girls pleased to see Miranda's new confidence tackle Cheryl as she puffed out a further sentence.

"...not this is doesn't suit you, of course." Miranda grinned smugly, and lifted her nose slightly, thoroughly enjoying the respect she was now being shown by girls who'd barely allowed her to tag along with them.

"I just decided to use it... I chose to drive it, so I took it from him." The fact that she'd told the truth, as deceivingly as it was put, had her speak the line with a doubly confident tone. The girls grinned, half disbelievingly, they knew couldn't have stolen it; that wasn't her way, however strangely confident she'd become, and she was never stupid - the police would have been onto her in a flash, in such a distinctive car. A sultry young woman who'd been just as impressed but said nothing as yet, Marie Granger, another ex who'd had some very bitter moments with Baker, leaned forward and pursed her red lips.

"Maybe it's just the same model as his... there are a few of them around with that spec.. I'd know if it were his, I've been inside it several times." Some of the girls chuckled mischievously under their breaths; they knew she was very familiar with the upholstery of the back seat in particular. Miranda saw her chance to isolate the two from the gossipy rest, handed to her on a plate.

"Well perhaps you'd like to come for a little ride... you too Cheryl?... you can witness it..." She stood, and the two girls followed, intrigued. As they were leaving, one of the bemused girls left seated called out.

"But where's Lee Baker?" Miranda smiled back with growing satisfaction.

"Oh, he's in very good hands."

As they did a little tour of the town all three knew so well,, Marie qualified that the car was indeed Baker's, and smiled wickedly at Miranda's eyes in the rear-view mirror as she stroked the leather seat where Baker had forced his attentions upon her; she having been a little more naive at the time.

"OK... You can level with us... what have you done with him...?" Her eyes looked a little worried for her, but showing an equally spiteful excitement.

" you haven't done something you'll regret have you." As Miranda smiled smugly, Cheryl added her spiteful enthusiasm.

"...Oh yeah, we saw how mean he was to you... especially that last evening at the club... you know we two would understand if you... you saw an end to that torment." Miranda caught the vindictive tone in both of them, easing her toward more confidence in their discretion.

"Oh I've seen an end to that torment all right... and Lee Baker has a thorough understanding of the error of his ways now... and he's going to express that understanding to me, on Saturday night... I'd love you two to witness it, but you might be a little shocked at what you see..." The two gasped with spiteful enthusiasm, and clamoured at her seat with it, almost distracting her from her driving, both Marie and Cheryl's tone, steeped with a sexual excitement at the mystery; Marie first, then Cheryl.

"Oh yes please... I'm prepared for any shock where Baker's concerned..."

"Me too... please... I'd love to see him taken down... in any way..." Three cunts now tingled with an erotic enthusiasm at the atmosphere, two with the promise of the unknown mystique of a show of feminine power, one with the acute pride in showing it. Miranda gauged the sincerity of their witnessing it in their eyes.

"OK ladies... but you can't reveal what you see to the others... my new friends who're looking after him for me, wouldn't like it... and you're discretion might lead to their friendship also, should what you see interest you enough." The two confirmed eagerly, then Miranda added a little more.

"Now, is their anyone else who you think just might appreciate some entertainment at Baker's expense?" The two looked at each other and grinned... then Marie posed what they both thought.

"... there's just one who'd more than appreciate that experience... Babs Hart... " Miranda's ears pricked up at the name, someone she'd forgotten about, as the woman didn't often grace any of circle of available women that Baker randomly sampled anymore, partly due to his known callous treatment of her, having had her resign herself to pleasures at another angle. Miranda smirked at the idea.

"... isn't she the one who... you know, has some extraordinary tastes?..." Marie smiled curtly and whispered with intent.

"Yeah... that's right... she swings both ways now... and we've heard she likes to entertain men from a different direction too now, in no small part due to him... I'm sure she'd really appreciate the remotest downfall he's suffered." Cheryl then alerted Miranda to the fact that they all had sordid secrets that they'd wish to keep covert, but were now happy to divulge within the present company, blushing a little as she attracted Miranda's attention.

"I know where she lives... I've been there... once or twice."

As the three strutted down the aisle toward the apartment door, it opened when they were some ten yards from it, and a teenaged girl, no more than 18, left from it. Looking flushed but contented, she seemed oblivious to the three until she noted one of them was Cheryl, and then reddened, putting her hand to her mouth as she nodded in recognition to the curt young woman on passing. Cheryl gave her departing nod a smug smile.

"Hello Laura... fancy seeing you here." Miranda rapped on the now closed door, and it was opened rapidly; Miss Babs Hart thinking that young Laura may have forgotten her panties or something. A wry smile evolved across her face, on seeing a transformed Miranda from the one back in her memories, who'd been a jeans and sneaker wearing disaster, along with Marie, and Cheryl, who got a little extra warmth from her smile. Dressed in a patterned silk kimono, and smoking a cigarette through a long black holder, she looked every bit the femme fatale.

"Well aren't you the picture of a madam Miranda... what have you been up to?" She swung the door wide and ushered them in.

"Is this a social visit, just to check on my well being?..." She gave Marie a glance as she took Cheryl's hand.

"I don't see many of the old school anymore... only some of them." She led them into the lounge, the internal grandeur of which, belied the municipal appearance of the exterior hallway, and there sat on a seat with back straight, hands politely between his knees, as a young man no older than the girl who left. He blushed at his exposure, though there was no need for any of the smiling female faces to know his purpose in being there... if they didn't know Babs Hart's pleasures of course. She grinned at him softly.

"You may wait in the bedroom if you choose to stay, Carl... I take it you do?." He nodded sheepishly, and made his way awkwardly under the smiles of four women, to a room he was more than familiar with. She smiled as he looked feverishly back and closed the door behind him.

"I do so enjoy providing a little extra education for young men ready to face the world... ladies too, as you're probably aware... and there are a lot of more senior males who've benefitted from it too... but how can I help you ladies today?' Miranda needed little convincing that Babs was the perfect candidate for what she had in mind, but just hoped that she'd now not view Baker with insignificance, so comfortable did she seem with her situation.

"Oh, I've seen to it that a certain other more senior male has received a little education too... and wondered if you might like to attend a little celebration of his completing his scholarship... courtesy of some necessarily firm tuition from some female friends of mine... if you know what I mean..." Babs gave a look of curious eagerness, stimulated by the knowing smiles and crossed arms of Cheryl and Marie, as Miranda teased her to it.

"...I think you might have made his acquaintance at some point... though the chauvinistic male you'd have recognised, has undergone some little improvements... his name is Lee Baker." Her jaw dropped, and her face took on a look of indignance, tinged with spite, and she then turned away, putting her face in her hands, before moving to a cabinet, and pulling down a flap to reveal an array of Scotch and other spirits. Her face now wore a wicked she turned, her nipples now poking through the silk kimono like bullets.

"Oh would I?... the bastard... ladies, this calls for a drink."

Baker's cock pulsed as he grimaced in masochistic pleasure at its confinement, the three barbs behind the shiny dome at the cage's end, ensuring he was kept entertained as he sniffed at the perfumed air. Placed in a cell-like cupboard with a lattice door through which he could see little, adjacent to the entrance to the long lounge, he experienced the full atmosphere of the build-up to his humiliation as eager feminine guests arrived. He heard every pair of clacking stilettos, smelt every lush whiff of femininity, and every enthusiastic comment on the entry of women who'd come for that one single reason; to witness the confirmation of his breaking. Apart from his recognition of the voices of the three women who'd shown him his place so thoroughly, those delighted tones remained almost entirely anonymous, but on occasion, his cock pressed harder at the barbs on some sense of slight recognition; the shame of the possibility of being shown before women he knew, giving him an extra masochistic thrill.

Miranda greeted the arrival of the three girls at the front of the residence, and each showed their enthusiasm at being there, their eyes stunned by some of the outfits displayed by other arriving women as they removed the coats that had hidden what lay below on their journey there. The three had dressed as tartly as they could, given what their wardrobes and expenses would allow; each wearing tight short skirts and tall heels to emphasise the dominant grace of their femininity, but they couldn't match the illustrious authority that oozed from some of the skin tight leather outfits that some of the women wore, the warm and friendly smiles from the mature women at their gazing admiration, welcoming the inspection of their womanly bulges by obvious novices. Miranda smiled as she ushered them through to meet Mimi and Rosa in a study, Clarissa waving her greeting from down the hall as she showed those ready for the show to their seats.

"You mustn't be too shocked by anything you see here... I'm hoping you'll come to enjoy it all, just as I do." Miranda had no need to reassure them, just the dressing up had excited the growing erotic urge to dominate in Cheryl and Marie, and had enhanced the already healthily exposed streak of feminine authority within Babs... whose excitement was now taken further by the particularly knowing smiles of one or two of the dominant matriarchs she'd made eye contact with. All three couldn't help but gasp at seeing a kneeling male, hooded, naked and erect, his hands high in supporting a tray of cosmetics as two mature women, one graciously slender, the other proudly displaying her bountiful curves, as they fussed over the finishing touches of two lady's make-up at dressing tables. As the two seated women rose and gave their approval, Miranda introduced them to the two women who'd effected that satisfaction.

"This is Mimi and Rosa, two ladies who've helped show me the light... Mimi and Rosa, this is Cheryl, Marie, and Babs." Both women admired the youthful presences of the three, keen to see their emerging dominance nurtured by the day's event. Rosa grinned as she eyed them.

"Oh don't you look the part... but perhaps just a little extra touch to your make-ups?..." Mimi saw that the girls couldn't take their eyes from their cosmetics holder, and sneered at him on noting that his eyes were straining through the peep-holes in the hood to feast on youthful flesh. She took the tray from his hands and placed it on the table, and had the girls inhale a sharp intake of breath, as she swiped him with a cane which she took from beside the table. Their cunts tingled as she pointed the cane to their feet.

"Women Parker! Show your respect immediately..." Miranda grinned as she saw the three's faces move from shocked bemusement to a growing spiteful enjoyment as Parker humbled himself in a pleasure of submission in kissing their feet, Rosa adding to the pleasure of both.

"Yes Parker, three younger women... I know how much you'd enjoy being shown your place by all three, imagine that eh?... you'd soon break your vow of self-denial... and I know they'd enjoy seeing you spurt in humiliation, perhaps we'll have a little show of our own, after the main event." The girls couldn't believe their ears as they grinned lustily down at a male, so completely dominated by womanhood, and wanting that opportunity to impose theirs, oh so readily. Rosa looked down at him, her absolute control so patently evident.

"Up Parker!... back to your corner... these young ladies having something to whet their appetites before they waste their efforts on you." None of the three could take their eyes from his cock, standing rude and rigid at the promise of their punishment. The thought of having it spurt in submission to them, remained etched indelibly on their minds as he quivered with similar thoughts as they were prepared for Baker's humiliation.

Miranda hugged each of them, as they were shown to a delighted Clarissa, the young woman who was to be the star of the show, then disappearing back to be prepared for her moment of triumph. The erotic awe they felt was mesmerising, as the bitchy smiles of contentment from the array of dominant women greeted them to their seats; Rosa mindful of Babs' diverse nature, having her sit next to a certain Madam Eleanor Pelham, who's squeeze of her hand offered more than just the affection of a greeting. Cheryl and Marie smiled to each other as the two showed an immediate interest in each other, the mature and attractive woman regaled in a tight leather cat-suit, legs crossed at the thigh to display their exquisite shape, showing the boldness of her diversity immediately as she kept a firm grasp on the younger woman's hand.

"I'm told you have a full appreciation for the beauty of femininity... as well as the pleasure we'll indulge in this evening, I'd so like to further that appreciation at some point, if you're partial to the idea." Babs' cunt oozed as she squeezed the gloved hand in affirming it more than appealed to her, and phone numbers were quickly exchanged, then with the lounge lined with eager women, their excited gossip and mutterings were hushed as Clarissa appeared at the lounge entrance, and turned the soft lighting up, ensuring her exposure... and that of someone soon to follow, was exhibited fully.

As she stood in dominant pomp, dressed in tall heels and a tight leather skirt which emphasised her broad hips and superb buttocks to perfect effect, a severe whip trailing from her side, she was joined by Rosa and Mimi, equally attired in their chosen expressions of regal dominance, as they stood close to the latticed cupboard door.

"Well ladies... are we ready to see silk blessed with the seed of absolute submission?" Within the small space, Baker cowered on his knees at the tumultuous and approving applause that beckoned his shaming, his cock pulsing painfully against the constricting bars and barbed cap of his cage, in the lust to unfurl and shoot its mess in appeasement, though the sound brought home an awe as to the magnitude of the audience there to witness humiliation... his humiliation. The shaming calamity of his fall from power, the defeat of his masculinity, the shameful pleasure the annihilation of his ego at the hands of womanhood had given him, were all brought home at once by that sound. As the door was swung open, and the cruelty of his fate was made apparent, his anus tingled wildly at the resignation that there was no going back now; he was going to be seen as the dominated cur he'd become, eternally.

That applause erupted to a deafening level, as Baker was tugged out on his leash to face the day of his absolute humiliation, his eyes daring to take in the goading and spiteful appreciation of samples of womanhood, his mind going back to the legend of those pictures upon the walls, in his misery of not knowing which of them was to take ownership of him. The immediate humiliation of his exposure, then doubled by Clarissa bending to put a key to the tiny padlock at the cage.

"Time to show the women your salute to their pleasure Baker." The sheer delight of feminine vindictiveness was made patently clear by his audience, as Rosa's commanding physique pulled his head back on the leash, and as Clarissa tossed the cage to one side, the arching of his back had the rise of his cock in a boning erection, shame him as to the wilful desire he now had in his own humiliation. Unseen by him as yet, Cheryl, Marie, and Babs gasped with the shock of seeing what he'd been reduced to, still disbelieving their own minds as though in some lurid dream, but yes... it was the cocksure and misogynistic Baker alright, and the swell of each clitoris matched the arousal that the defeated male shamed himself with. Clarissa now proudly paraded him on the leash, basking in the glory of how adept he'd become at walking on all fours in obedience to her... then she took him close to where the three young woman sat.

"I believe you know these young ladies Baker... as you can see, they're so glad to be witnessing your correction to the true order of things." Baker was made to endure a novel and teasing twist to his shame, by the sneering scorn and contempt that the three girls showed him, girls who'd known his arrogance and indifference to their emotions in discarding them, taking him back to the memory of a lifestyle now gone forever, the smiling pleasure of Cheryl, Marie, and Babs, now looking down on him from their positions of elevation above him, permanently... and the contempt shown by Babs, rounded off in sharing a soft kiss with Eleanor at the thrill of it. But his crushing was far from over yet. His ears and eyes were drawn back to the entrance, as applauding began to build for the woman who now strutted elegantly through it, Clarissa prompting a more fervent applause with her announcement, as Baker squinted in disbelief at the approaching vision.