Awakening Miranda Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies!... Mistress Miranda... who'll see her new pet oblige the silk." Baker had almost forgotten which girl he'd insulted last, in incurring the course to his downfall, so vigorous were the caning and whipping sessions he'd received on the commencement of his breaking; the intensity of his thorough domination, almost wiping what had gone before from his memory. It now flooded back as he was held on the leash, but his cock stood high in a confused appreciation of the figure that approached him. No longer did his previously bigoted aversion to any woman other than those in need of a good meal apply, but surely this magnificent female was not the Miranda who'd born the spite of his tongue that evening?

Naked but for high heels, and a black Basque, with a whip slung elegantly across her shoulders, her generous breasts and thighs shimmered delectably as Miranda's purposeful steps toward her goal cast an erotic spell over him, her confident look in defiant contempt of the brazenness of her nudity; there was no self consciousness about her figure now. Only the recognition of her facial features, and those, distorted by expertly applied eye make-up and a confidence of expression so rarely seen before, confirmed this was the same young woman. Baker pleased his audience, not least the three youngest ones, by kissing her feet automatically, as she towered over him.

"Sniff my cunt Baker." He lifted his head and eagerly sniffed at the spice of her slot, incurring the murmurings of satisfaction from the delighted women, keen to see him surrender his seed and noting his lack of any reluctance to obey; he'd give it up easily. Miranda was eager to stamp her authority on him once and for all, not that there was any question of his disobedience now.

"You've known the price of chauvinism toward womanhood, and you'll be reminded of it eternally now... " He cowered as she awarded him five stinging strokes of the whip, each delivery awarding her an intensely spiteful pleasure, exciting her as never before; her curt smile as she served him with what he'd earned, the feminine audience taking Baker further down with their dark approval at seeing him whipped. His submissive euphoria peaked equally with each stroke, the masochistic enjoyment of the whip, brought soundly to the fore as he was shown his place before an excited audience by a girl he'd once shown no respect, and who would now have it all. Women in the audience now masturbated openly, as the rich pageant of a male's utter downfall unfolded before them, Miranda's obvious savouring of the whip, and Baker's erect approval of it, followed by her strutting to the bed, and taking the square of silk from it.

She turned her back on him, and stood tall on her heels, her broad legs close together. Her curt smile at him as he watched the superb curve of the ample cheeks he'd be worshipping with his tongue daily from now on, told him that ownership of him would be confirmed in sweetly humiliating style as she laid the silk across her feet.

"Get that cock between my calves Baker... I'll take ownership of you now... and you'll show everybody here just how much you want it." The audience bayed and taunted with delight, as Baker knelt in obedience behind her, given every opportunity to study the magnificence of the broad thighs and globular cheeks he'd once pilloried, but now held complete command of him, and gasped with the pleasure of his submission to her as his slipped his cock between her taut calves... and felt the grip of her total ownership of him begin to take hold. She had him now, and there was no avoiding the shame of his utter defeat to femininity, and how the crowd of excited women had him know it.

The laughter and scorn of womanhood, as they watched him thrust eagerly toward the zenith of his humiliation, ensured his show to the silk would be most thorough, and served with crushing obedience, his rigid bell seen darting back and forth between her commanding legs in an urgency to know that humiliation. The women began to chant and clap in time, on noting his eager rhythm, and Baker's ectasy of humiliation was made complete to raucous applause, as his groan of blissful defeat saw the seed surrendered in a torrid torrent across the silk.. he was owned.

Clarissa, Rosa, and Mimi, watched with deservedly dominant pride, as the fruit of their work on both Miranda and Baker was confirmed by his absolute surrender to her, the seed spurting high from his cock in recognition of defeat to a greater power, she standing tall and accepting due adoration of her triumph, hand on hip with the whip he'd know whenever the whim took her, her sneer serene as he emptied his balls in the lust for her dominance.

Miranda had been awoken to pleasures she'd now indulge at will, as and when it suited her, and nobody else, but as she stood firm and looked down to see the milky evidence of her triumph, continue to be shot lustily to the silk, it was though she were in an erotic dream in defiance of that awakening, one which would last eternally.