All Comments on 'Awakening of an English Housewife'

by Forgotten_Wife

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

BackwardllibBackwardllibalmost 7 years ago

Hi ,I am shure I have read this story before.??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The guy knows where you live?

Why won't he be back...often?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

I liked it! Let's hear more of your adventures. More details please.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Just an issue...

Just an issue: she gave her adress to her lover, she fucked him in her house and then thought: "I had cheated on John but he will never know and I won't see Ben again"! Is she expecting that her lover will stop calling her and that he will not blackmail her for another fuck? Or even to fuck his friends? She now is a cheap slut in the open market...Soon or later John will find out...Then what? Will she go live with her whore friend? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bullshit!!!

Why not get a divorce then she can be the slut she want to be!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

A guy who knows you're married hits on you at a bar and tells you your husband doesn't need to know? Well that doesn't sound the least bit dangerous so go ahead and give him your home address... no need to worry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yor are right on with this story

Now he won't have to divorce her, she will always wonder wher her husband went after he never comes home again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 HEY ANNONY! WE all wish that would happen to you!!!!

YOU would go away and we would never hear from you again. Except when we read about your death

Theakston58Theakston58almost 7 years ago
Good start

I see that this is your first story. I hope there will be many more. Don't mind the anonymous idiots that will disparage and insult you. There are many here that will enjoy your writing and encourage you to share your experiences. I'm certainly one. I look forward to your next story. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

I see the brave anonymous critics are out in full flow again, personally I believe he is a tiny pricked wanker whose wife/partner found a better fuck and left it. Now all it does is pore bile on people.If he is so disgusted by such stories, why read them. Carry on love 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: last commenter

So one is an idiot for not liking this story, Well, I think you're an idiot for thinking only your opinion has validity. Did you and Bonnie (anonymous-5) crawl out of the sewer this morning just to complain. 1* for another shit story today. Not a single story posted today looks interesting. Where are the legend writers, when you need them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: beulahthebrit

"I see the brave anonymous critics are out in full flow again,..."

<P>

Uh, YOU are anonymous, so slamming someone for daring to be a "brave anonymous critic" is not only stupid but incredibly hypocritical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Imaginative, introspective, erotic and well-written. 5*s. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yummee

Delicious first story! I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Her husband will never know?

Really? One look at her face will tell him all he needs to know to divorce the cheating slut. He may be the last to know, but he'll know. This was poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So she envies the life of her friend the slut?

First, once they determined she could not have children, why wouldn't they act like real partners and have the wife obtain a skill or profession that she can enjoy and contribute to their well being and retirement? Second, is she so vapid and clueless that she does not understand the risk she is taking in terms of STD's, blackmail, or the asshole just bragging to the wrong person at the right time for her husband to hear about it?

Just too stupid and demeaning toward stay at home wives. Guess the author was channeling some of the women in his life. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice story

when the trolls come out you're doing it write... er right.

keep the stories coming.

RA

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Just a Thought

Would it not have been fairer on the husband to give him the first option?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

markstar99markstar99almost 7 years ago
Lovely Story

Looking forward to seeing more.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
GOOD STORY!

You have a very good story for your first time—in fact it’s a story to make many experienced writers jealous. Of course you collected your share of naysayers, but what good writer doesn’t. They have a right to express their negative opinions and we have the right to give you a pat on the back. This running gun battle has been going on for years, and it ain’t gonna end soon, so we just as well learn to live with it. Stories like yours probably drives them just as crazy as their comments drive us, so keep writing.

Your Bio indicates this is not pure fiction, and if so, some of the destructive comment are worthy of consideration. Fiction or not, I’d love to read more of your adventures, for you have a way with words. I GAVE YOU A 5 SINCE ITS YOUR FIRST STORY. cd

MasterfulMistressMasterfulMistressalmost 7 years ago
A really good read

Thanks for writing this great story. As we read this it brought back many memories for us as we have lived in an open relationship for well over 40 years and fully understand just what is behind it.

Ignore the stupid and negative comments as none of us can understand just why they even visit such sites as Literotica at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time!

Excellent, well written and awaiting the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome

Hi B

I love this piece.... you have a great down to earth style. Its a very horny read that i enjoyed it a great deal

Ady

X

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
All the time in the world

Did your husband let on, something doesn't feel right? You crammed all the fun into........ one day. You have so much time on your hand, so to speak. Your lover will want to spend more time with you, take it.

So is bigger better? Want to find out?

Let us in on your next more relaxed date

Tb0918Tb0918almost 7 years ago
Loved it

Keep sharing the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a wonderful start.

Off to read chapter two .

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Cheating

She didn't want to put her marriage at risk but she has, Cuckolded her husband he doesn't know it yet,it wont be her first time now she has smelt the rabbit.

When she gets caught she will plead it was only sex it didn't mean anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awakening

I like your awakened appetite. The naughtiness makes it hot for you, doesn’t it? I think you will be getting filled regularly, now that you have a taste....

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Maybe the husband will put the cheating whore back to sleep permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for giving us a great reading. I just gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dont get married if you cant honor your vows.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Nice story that rings true. From the number of times you came I’d say you were in need of a good release. A word of caution about inviting men to your house. That makes for easy mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForgotten_Wife@Forgotten_Wife
124 Followers
My name is B and I live on the South Coast of England. I am a housewife and some of my stories will draw on my own sexual experiences and some will just be me letting my imagination run wild!