All Comments on 'Awakening of My Hotwife Partner'

by SxySlr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfanover 2 years ago

Excellent, descriptive writing! Pauline sounds like a very dominant submissive. Looking forward to their next adventure!

A little slow to start, but a good pace, with great tension building. Get out a thesaurus, and look for words you repeat, and see if you can find synonyms to avoid repetition.

Great first story!

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53over 2 years ago

A good start for a first story although I found the description of John and Pauline rather poor, nonetheless I await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typo in the first sentence made thing about stopping. Your poorly worded descriptions made me stop. I could not even get through the first part of the first page. You might want to look for another editor. An editor is, theoretically, supposed to help make your story read better and also catch typos. I've read stories by your editor. Not the best writer out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it was a very sexual story and I await your next story in a horny state of mind. Maybe you are my minds twin, Can’t wait for where you take this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous