Awakening of the Male Exhibitionist Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucas comes out his shell even more.
3k words
4.66
2.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas sat on the park bench, taking in his surroundings and the people wandering around. His shorts were pulled tight, emphasising his bulge, with his legs parted to show it off. Ten minutes later his plan worked as a woman sat on the bench on the opposite side of the pathway, trying not to make it obvious she'd not only seen his cock but was trying not to stare.

Around as old as his mother, her age didn't bother Lucas. She was well rounded, her blouse tight across her heavy breasts, her nipples on show. He glanced towards her, a few times catching her looking. Her skirt had ridden up a little, showing a little more thigh than when she'd first sat down. He looked towards her face and smiled when her eyes met his. She smiled back, if a little awkwardly at being caught staring at him.

"Got one," he wrote on his phone, then sent the message.

His phone rang, and he let it ring a couple of times before answering. Sadie had video-called him and told him to hold the phone by his ear so she could see what the woman was like.

"Nice, do you think she'll go for it?" Sadie asked him.

"Well she'd been there for five minutes and keeps looking around to see if anyone else is walking down the path, so maybe," Lucas answered.

He took a deep breath, then looking directly at the woman to judge her reaction, pretended to scratch an itch on his thigh, which pushed his shorts further up. He felt cooler air on the end of his cock as it appeared from the bottom of his shorts. He saw the woman gasp. He looked away, making out he hadn't noticed what he'd done.

Pretending to be having a conversation on his phone, he was taking instructions from Sadie. After a quick glance to see if anyone was about, he smiled towards the woman while unzipping his shorts slowly, then pulled his semi-erect cock out of the opening. Not only did he see her gasp again, but this time he heard her too. She looked directly at him as she bit her lip.

Lucas nodded at her as he started stroking, slowly and deliberately, pointing his cock in her direction. Looking quickly around her hand slid under her skirt and her eyes closed briefly as her fingers found their target. Forcing her eyes open she stared intently at Lucas's cock as her skirt moved alongside her hand movements. She paused, took another quick look around, then slid her knickers down her legs. Before her hand went back, Lucas patted the bench next to him.

She looked around again, then picked up her bag and placed her knickers inside. Crossing the path, she sat next to Lucas and watched for a few seconds as he stroked his erection. Lucas paused, took her wrist and guided her hand to his cock. She gasped again at the feel of his warm shaft against her palm, then wanked him slowly, squeezing the head against her thumb. While she did so, Lucas rubbed his hand down her back and pushed it against the small of her back.

She stopped and raised herself a little, enough for Lucas to slide his hand under her. Holding a couple of fingers up, she sat down onto them, gasping again as they slid into her now-soaked pussy. Grinding against them she stroked Lucas quicker still, using both hands now. Her pace became frantic, pushing her arse down onto his hand and flinching as he moved his thumb and it nudged against her arsehole. Lowering again, his thumb slid into her puckered hole. Suddenly she stopped, moved her hands and pushed Lucas's cock back into his shorts, just as somebody walked past.

Seemingly they saw nothing untoward despite the woman grimacing trying to keep still while Lucas's fingers still plugged her pussy and arse. They hadn't got far down the path before she released his cock and wanked him furiously. He could feel her body tremble as she rode and ground against his hand, and then she bit her lip as she started to cum. She gripped Lucas harder still. He looked around, then stood up facing the woman. He wanked his cock towards her while she tried to regain her composure, and then she groaned as she felt a splash of cum across her nose and cheek.

Splash after splash shot from his cock, some on her face, some on her neck and in her cleavage, most shooting across her blouse. She leant forward, licking the last few drops from his cock, not letting any go to waste. As she sat trying to dab her blouse dry, Lucas picked up his phone and walked off down the path without saying a word to her.

"I'm proud of you babe, I told you it would work. It was so hot watching you, I'm going to have to go and finish myself off now," Sadie laughed.

Lucas walked off through the park smiling to himself. He'd never have dreamed of doing anything like this until he'd met Sadie, she'd brought out a more confident side of himself that he hadn't realised was within him. Comfortable with showing herself off, she'd encouraged Lucas to do so too.

He'd found out in the last few weeks that she'd sent pictures of his cock to any of her friends that happened to ask about it. Eight inches long when flaccid, ten inches long when erect, she'd not only openly told them but asked if there was any of them that he wanted to fuck. He thought her to be joking at first, or maybe testing him, but he saw the serious look she gave him when she told him the only stipulation was she had to be there too, watching on while he did so.

Much has she showed herself off to others, and quite the opposite of pimping him out to her friends, she had no intention of sleeping with anyone else. Well, not males anyway, she'd made it perfectly clear there were a couple of her friends that she'd just have to join in while Lucas fucked them. One of these was Bella.

After the sauna incident, Bella had told Sadie half-jokingly that she wanted the chance to fuck Lucas properly. They'd had a few drinks, and Bella had let slip how much she noticed Lucas marvelled at her heavy breasts, exciting her almost as much as the sight of his large erection had done. Sadie had laughed it off, while inside her mind she was working on a plan to get them together.

"Mum's out tomorrow afternoon, we'll have a few hours alone. Come around about 2 pm and I might have a special present for you," Sadie had texted Lucas shortly after he'd arrived home.

He was intrigued, but Sadie wouldn't go into details. The more he wondered what he may be, the more his mind told him that Sadie was going to invite Bella around for more sauna fun. Getting to Sadie's house the following day, intrigue turned to joy when he saw the broad knowing smile on Sadie's face. He walked through into the living room and stopped dead in his tracks.

Two empty bottles of wine stood on the coffee table, along with some shot glasses and an almost empty bottle of Tequila. Smiling a little awkwardly up from the sofa was Jenna. Lucas had always had Jenna up on the same high pedestal as Sadie herself. At the same college as themselves, she turned heads wherever she went also. She modelled part-time, her long raven black hair always complimented by black eyeliner and eyeshadow to show off her ice-blue eyes. Sadie had made no secret of the fact she fancied Jenna a lot too.

"Sorry there's not much left to drink Lucas, us girls had a lot of talking to do," Sadie laughed.

He glanced at Jenna, almost blushing, not being able to look Lucas in the eyes. He couldn't help but stare, from her pretty face, down to her ample cleavage, and finally to her nylon-clad legs. He looked back towards Sadie.

"We've been talking about you too, haven't we Jenna?" Sadie giggled.

"You said you wouldn't say anything," Jenna mumbled.

"Jenna was very impressed with the picture of you that I sent to her," Sadie laughed, "so much so that she sent me a video."

Jenna groaned out loud, putting her hands over her face in mock shame.

"Would you like to see it, Lucas?" Sadie continued.

"No, no you can't show him, it wasn't even meant to be sent to you in the first place," Jenna protested.

"Okay, no problem, I won't show him. Back in a minute," Sadie smiled.

She walked out of the door and could be heard running upstairs. Jenna told Lucas she was sorry, and Lucas smiled and told her he had an idea what picture had been sent, as a few other girls had been sent similar too. Sadie came back into the room and threw something onto the sofa next to Jenna.

"I won't show him the video, but you can show him what you want him to do to you," Sadie laughed.

Jenna put her hand down, picking up the dildo that had been thrown. She looked at Sadie, then blushed at Lucas again.

"It's okay Jenna, if you show him what you want I'll let him do it to you, but I want to watch," Sadie said.

Jenna sat still, the dildo still in her hand. She wasn't sure what to make of Sadie, was she teasing her, testing her? The drink was making her thoughts cloudy. She watched as Sadie slipped off her t-shirt and bra quickly, then knelt by Lucas. Even quicker she pulled down his jeans, his cock springing into view. Jenna gasped.

"Looks even better in real life doesn't it?" Sadie laughed.

Stroking him with one hand, she reached down and pulled his jeans off each ankle in turn and threw them to one side. She pulled him slowly closer to Jenna, then encouraged her by taking her spare hand, the one not holding the dildo, and placing it on Lucas's cock. Removing her own hand, she sat back on the sofa.

Jenna stroked Lucas's cock, now and again looking up at his face and then at Sadie, who nodded her to continue. Getting him fully erect, she dipped her head and tongued around the end of his cock. She tried to fit her mouth around him, getting a few inches inside her mouth only. She eased back, rubbing her saliva along his shaft until it glistened in the light from the window.

"You still need to show him," Sadie reminded her.

Lucas and Jenna both looked at her, almost having forgotten she was there. Not only was she still there, she'd removed the rest of her clothes and leaned back against the corner of the sofa, teasing her nipples while she watched on. Jenna stood and slid down her skirt, then peeled off her top and bra. She stood in front of them both now, naked except for the black tights that she wore, no knickers on underneath them. Sadie handed her the dildo again, then nodded for her to continue.

"Are you sure?" she asked Sadie just to be clear.

Sadie slid her fingers through her wet folds, then stood next to Jenna. She pulled her to her, slipping her tongue into her open mouth, her hands wandering down each of her sides and over her hips. There was a ripping sound, and Sadie turned Jenna around and pulled her upper body downwards, exposing her arse to Lucas through the huge rip in her tights. She laughed, and handed the dildo back to Jenna, nodding as she sat back down.

Jenna smiled at Lucas, then leant forward, one arm on the sofa keeping herself upright. Her hand went around her back, the dildo now wet with the lube Sadie had applied to it. Looking over her shoulder, she slid the dildo against her arsehole, groaning louder as she pushed the dildo into herself. Lucas watched on, a little impressed with how easily her tiny arsehole accommodated the dildo. She pushed it in a few times, groaning louder still, then paused and looked at Lucas, then back to Sadie. Sadie nodded again, and she removed the dildo.

"Your turn big boy," Sadie instructed him.

Jenna buried her face into the sofa cushions and reaching back, pulled her buttocks apart, inviting Lucas in. Looking at Sadie as if for a final agreement, he stepped forward and held his cock against Jenna's arse. He groaned himself as her arse gripped his cock as he pushed deeper and deeper. He paused halfway in and kept still while Jenna started to push back onto him. She cried out as his cock filled her more until she had accepted him all. She pushed back onto him a few times, then Lucas grabbed her hips and started fucking her a little faster.

"Fuck, that feels good, fuck me harder Lucas," Jenna growled through gritted teeth.

Sadie started laughing and Lucas paused to see what she was laughing at. She was looking at her phone and turned the screen to Lucas.

"Look at her face as she fucks the dildo like this," Sadie grinned, "sit on the sofa and let her ride you."

Without withdrawing his cock Jenna was twisted and as he sat down she fell back onto him with a huge groan. Sadie jumped down and started taking pictures, laughing at how all she could see of Lucas was his balls, the whole of his cock inside Jenna's arse as she rode him. Getting faster still, Sadie sensed her body start to tremble. Putting her phone down, her hands went to Jenna's inner thighs and her tongue found her clit.

Jenna screamed something ineligible as her orgasm racked through her body, shaking like mad and slumping back leaning against Lucas. While she lay motionless, Sadie took a few more pictures. Looking back at the screen, she laughed again, showing Lucas the video again.

Jenna lay on her back in this part, legs spread wide, her hand plunging the dildo into her arse as fast as she could manage. In the video she kept saying to be fucked harder, faster, swapping hands as her wrists got tired. Sadie looked at Lucas and grinned.

"Lie her along the sofa, then give her the fucking she wants," Sadie told him.

Jenna lay back, a big smile on her face as Lucas peered down at her. Her hands went to the back of her thighs, pulling back and spreading herself for him. Once more, Lucas pushed his cock inside her. After a few minutes, his pace increasing a little, Sadie stood by them, filming on her phone.

"Tell him what you want," Sadie asked her.

"Fuck me hard," Jenna hissed.

Lucas increased his pace, then Sadie nodded at him to hold her ankles. Now as he pushed her legs back, Jenna reached down to pull her buttocks wide.

"Harder, harder," she groaned.

Lucas increased his pace, beads of sweat running down his body. Sadie still filmed, changing angles, a huge grin on her face throughout. Lucas watched on as she put the phone on the table facing them, leaning against a bottle to keep it upright, then put a leg over onto the sofa by Jenna's head. Taking hold of her legs and telling Lucas to move his, she pulled Jenna's legs back further still, until her knees were by her shoulders. Lucas grabbed Jenna's hips, his hips a blur now.

"Tell him what you wanted more than anything," Sadie demanded.

Jenna looked up at Lucas, her face contorted with pleasure, and told him to fill her arse with his cream. Just as she'd said it, Sadie lowered herself so her pussy ground down onto Jenna's mouth. She rubbed her pussy along, getting contact with Jenna's tongue against her clit, pulling and twisting Jenna's clit. Jenna's hands had worked up and she was pulling roughly on Sadie's nipples, much to Sadie's delight. Lucas knew he couldn't hold out much longer, especially when Jenna started to cum again and her arse gripped him tighter.

"Fuck!" he cried out as he started to flood her arsehole, Jenna still trembling as he pushed even deeper still. As he started to cum, Sadie cried out with her climax too. She slumped down onto the floor, her legs unable to keep herself upright any longer. Lucas pulled out and wanked his cock, shooting his last couple of spurts over Jenna's tits. He looked down for Sadie, who had picked up the phone and was filming Jenna's arse as Lucas's load started leaking from her sore-looking arsehole. As it dribbled down, Sadie filmed herself slurping it into her mouth with her tongue, not letting any go to waste.

They lay sprawled about for a minute or so until Sadie's phone pinged. She looked at the screen and then swore loudly.

"Oh for fuck sake, Mum will be back in ten minutes, we'll have to hurry and get dressed and tidy up," she cried out.

"I need to shower, I've got cum drying all over my arse and legs," Jenna told her.

"Sorry babe, you're going to have to clean up when you get back home. You too Lucas, hurry up," Sadie instructed.

Jenna was just leaving when Sadie turned to Lucas, holding the door open for him too.

"I need the toilet before I go, I'm bursting," he told her.

He ran upstairs, hearing noises but assuming it was Sadie. Opening the door to leave the bathroom he almost bumped into Sadie's mum, who gave him a stern look.

"Mum, this is Lucas, we've been studying together," Sadie called out from the stairs behind her mum.

"Studying? Hmm, I believe you. Pleased to meet you, Lucas, are you staying for tea?" she asked.

"No, Lucas was just leaving," Sadie said, giving him a look to tell him to leave before her mum asked too many questions.

Sadie's mum smiled, looking him up and down, and told him she hoped to see him again soon.

Lucas left and walked off down the road, his thoughts occupied by the elder version of Sadie who had set his mind racing.