Awakening of the Male Exhibitionist Ch. 03

Story Info
Risky sex with someone unexpected.
3.6k words
4.59
2.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days. Three whole days since he'd seen Sadie's mum come home. For three whole days, he'd been fantasizing and masturbating about her.

It had only been a fleeting meeting, a short glimpse before leaving, but what he saw intrigued him. Like Sadie, Josie had pale skin and blonde hair, although, unlike Sadie's long tresses, Josie had a short pixie cut that made her look younger than she was. Her tits were bigger than Sadie's 34B, possibly around a 38C, and her arse was fuller and rounder too. Like Sadie, she was around 5' 6" tall too. Her eyes had sparkled when he'd glanced at her, emerald green in colour.

He came with a grunt, semen flowing down his shaft and over his hand, a few spurts landing on his stomach as he lay sprawled across his bed. He opened his eyes, and looked towards the door, in his head hoping she'd been standing there watching him. Of course, she wasn't, but he still ran scenarios where she was.

He jumped up suddenly, he needed to shower before going to college. He'd also need to face Sadie, oblivious to his thoughts about her mum. She'd encouraged him previously to have sex with her friends while she watched, and joined in sometimes. He laughed and wondered what her reaction would be if he asked if she'd watch him fuck her mum.

He caught the bus to college, grinning to himself as he stood when there were no seats left, his groin and obvious bulge pointing towards two middle-aged women sitting together. He pretended to ignore them nudging each other and nodding towards it. The tighter jeans that Sadie encouraged him to wear were working again. A few stops later Sadie boarded the bus and stood by him, kissing his cheek and smiling at the two women as she saw where their gazes were fixed.

"I'll see you later, are we at your house later?" she giggled.

"Mum and Dad will be in so probably not a good idea," Lucas answered.

Sadie groaned. Lucas's parents were very uptight, even more so than her fairly strict mother.

"We could go to yours, and hope your mum is out or goes out," Lucas continued.

Sadie agreed reluctantly, pulling Lucas's head down and telling him she hoped she was out, she needed Lucas's cock for herself tonight as it had been a few days without getting the chance. She quickly squeezed his groin before blowing him a kiss and walking off towards her class. The rest of the day couldn't pass quickly enough for him.

Getting to Sadie's house after college, Sadie opened the door and called out, then sighed as her mother answered her. She frowned at Lucas and told him they'd need to behave. Josie came out of the kitchen to ask if she wanted a drink, stopping as she saw Lucas there too. Lucas stared a little too intently, Josie standing with a dressing gown on, albeit tied and wrapped tightly around her. He couldn't see too much, but what the gown did was to accentuate her heavy breasts. She bought their drinks in, set them down on the coffee table, and then smiled a knowing smile at Lucas.

"So, how long have you two been going out then?" she asked Sadie.

"We're not, we just go to college together," Sadie answered, a little too quickly.

Her mother smiled and nodded. She told her she believed her, a big grin on her face. She walked towards the doorway and told them she was going to shower. Lucas watched her arse swish as she left the room. No sooner had her mum left Sadie had undone his zip and pulled his cock out into the open.

"What about if your mum comes back in?" Lucas asked.

"We'll hear the stairs creak, it'll be fine," Sadie said, dipping her head and taking the end of his cock into her mouth.

"Have long have they been split up for long?" Lucas asked.

Sadie lifted her head and gave him a puzzled look.

"I'm giving you a blowjob and you're asking questions about my mum?" she laughed, "about a year now. Now shut up and let me carry on."

Although worked herself on his cock, Lucas drifted away. The older woman in the sauna and the woman on the park bench both occupied his thoughts. Both had been around as old as Josie, both had turned him on to be with more than Jenna or even Sadie. He groaned and started to cum into Sadie's mouth, who took his load gratefully. She lifted her head and they both heard the stairs creak at the same time.

"Fuck, I was just going to climb on top too," hissed Sadie.

Josie came back in and walked through to the kitchen, switching the kettle on to boil. She asked if they wanted a drink, Lucas telling her he had to go now as his tea would be ready soon. He told Sadie he'd see her tomorrow and wandered off home.

He awoke the next morning to find his mum had gone out but left him a long list of jobs to do, knowing he didn't have college. He sent Sadie a message and a picture message of the list. She replied and told him her mum was in any way, so she was just going to chill out but would miss him. Lucas looked at the list and groaned.

He got the tools out of the shed and went to the front garden. He needed to trim the hedges, cut the grass, and pull up as many weeds as he could. He decided to do the hedges first, it was a warm morning and he kept stopping for a rest. Twenty minutes in he heard a voice call out from the footpath. He looked up and saw Beth, one of his mum's friends. He smiled and waved back.

"Your mum keeping you busy then?" she laughed, "is she in?"

Yes, she is, and no she's gone out. Hair appointment, nail treatment, and some shopping. All while she makes me do this work while it's a hot day," Lucas moaned.

"And knowing your mum, she'd be expecting everything done and perfect when she returns," Beth laughed.

"Where are you off nice?" Lucas asked.

"I'm off to the new gym that's opened, decided to walk as it's only about a mile away, I was jokingly going to ask if your mother wanted to join me," she said.

They both laughed, knowing exactly what her answer would have been. She waved and then laughed, telling him not to work too hard, then walked up the road. Lucas finished off the hedges and started doing the lawn when he saw her by the fence again. He stopped the lawnmower so he could speak to her.

"Have I been out here a lot longer than I thought? he asked her.

"No," Beth laughed, "it was very busy so I only stayed for thirty minutes then decided to leave, I haven't even showered or changed," she told him.

Lucas could see her looking at him, unsure why, not realising his jogging pants were starting to stick to his legs, and his bulge showed at the angle he stood at.

"Do you want some help? I don't suppose you want to be out here all day when you could be gaming or something with a nice cool drink," she laughed.

Lucas was about to tell her she didn't have to when she walked from behind the fence and into the garden. What he hadn't seen was that when she said she hadn't changed at the gym, she still wore lycra shorts and a lycra t-shirt, that clung under her breasts like a crop top. While he'd seen Beth around a few times, he'd never realised her body was so toned but still so curvy.

"I'll do these weeds down here while you finish the grass," she nodded.

She crouched and got down on all fours, pulling a bucket to her to put the weeds in, her tight lycra-clad arse pointing in Lucas's direction. He started the lawnmower, a few minutes later noticing he was cutting the same part over and over as he watched Beth move gently. Now and again she'd look back over her shoulder and smile at him.

He continued to cut the grass, moving around her so he could look from different directions. He could feel the blood pulse to his cock, could feel it getting semi-erect, and he knew himself now that each time she looked back at him it was clearly visible. Excitedly, it didn't seem to faze her or stop her looking. She reached back and scratched her back, pushing the shorts down a little, exposing the very end of her arse crack, and made no attempt to put them right.

"The weeding is done, I'll move so you can do this bit of grass where I was and then you're done too. What time do you think your mum will be back?" Beth asked casually.

"Well, she only went out shortly before I came out here so probably a while yet," Lucas answered.

"I thought so, I know what your mum is like at the hairdresser, she'll spend more time talking and gossiping than having her hair done," she laughed.

She paused and looked back towards Lucas again, then bit her lip.

"I could really use that shower now, it's warmer out here than I thought, can I use yours and then change here before going home?" she asked.

Lucas nodded, and she walked off into the house, telling him she knew where it was and knew where his mum kept the towels too. She smiled at him and walked towards the door, looking back and smiling at him watching her. Lucas finished cutting the grass as quickly as he could manage, put the rest of the grass into the bin, and quickly put all the tools away. Going into the house he could hear the shower running.

He walked upstairs quietly, listening out, hearing soft moans coming from the shower. He went into his room and peeled off his t-shirt, then pushed down his jogging pants. Taking off his boxer shorts he quietly moved to the bathroom door and saw it not closed properly. He pushed it open a little and peered around it, towards the shower, enough to see Beth leaning with her back against the shower glass, three fingers being pushed frantically into her pussy.

Part of his view was obscured by the steam on the glass, but he could see the important part. Her fingers were a blur, working into herself, her legs shaking with each thrust. Looking down he wasn't surprised to see his cock fully erect.

"Fuck, it looked so big," he heard her whisper to herself.

He started stroking his cock while watching her, then thought she's seen him. She hadn't or didn't appear to, as she turned her back towards him. One hand went to the shower walls to steady herself as she leaned forward, her legs parted and the hand quickly appeared between her legs again. Part of him wanted to walk over boldly, to walk into the shower and let her know he was there, but he enjoyed watching her, the excitement of her not knowing he was watching her overpowered him.

He watched for a short while until he saw her body tremble and she cried out as she came. He slumped against the shower wall and stayed there for around a minute until she reached up and turned off the shower. Lucas stood still in the doorway, still except for his moving arm, almost at the point of cumming that he didn't want to leave.

Beth turned and pushed the shower door open, rubbing her hair with the towel she'd grabbed, with the towel in front of her face she gingerly stepped out of the shower. She moved the towel and saw Lucas standing there. She stood still and shrieked, pulling the towel in front of her to try to cover up. It didn't work, mainly because she'd picked up a hand towel and it was nowhere near big enough.

"What the fuck Lucas, what are you doing standing there?" she cried out, "Never mind, I can see exactly what you're doing."

She bit her lip again, watching on as Lucas was on auto-pilot, still wanking as he watched Beth's tits jiggle.

"Fuck, it is as big as it looked in your jog pants," she exclaimed, "have you been there long?"

Lucas nodded and watched as Beth approached him. She dropped the towel, sank to her knees, and clamped her mouth over the end of his cock. Moving his hand, she used both of hers to wank him furiously into her mouth. It only took a couple of minutes for Lucas to grunt loudly and his cock started to erupt. Beth did not attempt to move, allowing his cum to flow down her throat, drinking it all down greedily. Only when she felt him stop spurting did she move her mouth, now licking along his shaft to remove any last remnants.

Once clean, she slowly licked over his stomach, moving up until she bit on each of his nipples, her hands working his cock to get him erect again. She looked up into his eyes and still holding his cock, walked slowly to the door leading him with her. She moved them onto the landing, then pushed a bedroom door open.

"My room is the next one," Lucas said.

"I know, I want to fuck you on your mum and dad's bed, it's probably not seen much action for a while," she whispered and grinned.

She walked towards the bed, and turning to face Lucas she pushed him so he lay along it. He watched as she walked around the bed, and opened a drawer. She smiled, and standing upright Lucas saw a dildo in her hand. He gasped, he hadn't even realised his mum owned one.

"I bought it for her," Beth said, as though she'd read his mind," Your parents don't have sex any more so I gave this to your mum to use instead. I wonder if she has?" she giggled.

She worked the dildo inside herself, kneeling with one leg up so Lucas could see, all the time focusing on his cock. She closed her eyes momentarily, then snapped them open.

"Ironic using this, when your dad wanted to fuck me, I said no obviously. But, you don't want to hear about your parent's sex lives, do you? Now, how did a quiet shy young lad end up with a nice big cock like that when your dad's is like a button mushroom?" he laughed.

Beth didn't wait for an answer, leaning forward and working her tongue along Lucas's cock. One hand held the dildo in place on the bed while she rode it, letting her saliva coat his cock until it was glistening in the sunlight from the window. Once she thought it ready, she clambered up his body, removing the dildo and sliding down onto Lucas's cock. She pushed down slowly, not stopping, not withdrawing, slowly but surely into all of the shaft was inside. She reached back, feeling his balls against her arsehole.

"Jesus I feel so full. That blonde girlfriend of yours is a lucky bitch, I hope she knows it," Beth said between gasps as she started to ride him.

She pulled his hands up and encouraged him to squeeze her tits hard, to pull and tweak her nipples, while she rode him harder still. Lucas saw her screw her eyes up, thinking he was hurting her, until her body shook and she came hard, slumping down along his body. She kissed gently on his ear, then around to his mouth, raised her hips, his cock sliding out of her with a loud slurping sound. She told him to stay there while she turned around, then backed onto him, holding his cock in place while she lined it up, then slid back onto him again. She lay along his legs, her hands came back and pulled her buttocks as wide as she could manage.

"You like my arse, Lucas? It's nice and firm still even at my age. Is my arsehole gaping at you? Does your girlfriend let you do anal with that big cock of yours Lucas? Beth asked.

"Yeah she does," Lucas answered, "and she watched as I did one of her friends up the arse too," he blurted out.

"Really? Dirty girl. I'll bear that in mind for future reference," she giggled.

She started to wiggle her hips, then paused and looked at the clock.

"I like my arse smacking in this position but I don't know if we have time before your mum gets back, so we'll just have to leave that for now. While I ride you, hold the dildo in place so it works my arse, please? Beth asked.

"Erm yeah, I can do that," Lucas said.

"I need to loosen my arse before trying to fit your cock in," Beth explained, "then I want you to cum in my arsehole. Hopefully you finish before your mum gets back," she laughed.

Gripping onto Lucas's knees, she waited until she felt him line up the dildo before pushing back, this time taking a little bit in before pulling back, then pushing her hips back again. Lucas watched on as her arse swallowed more and more of the dildo until she felt her buttocks touch his fingers where he held the dildo in place. Groaning loudly, she started to ride faster. Holding the dildo with his right hand, Lucas used his left to playfully slap each buttock in turn.

"Harder, smack my arse harder, make my cheeks bright red," Beth urged him.

Smack. Beth cried out in pain and then moaned loudly. Smack. She cried out again but urged Lucas not to stop. Smack, smack, smack. Each time she pushed back onto him and the dildo, Lucas slapped each buttock hard, red hand prints over each now. Feeling like he'd taken charge again, he started pushing the dildo into Beth's arse rather than wait for her to push back onto it.

Beth tried to keep her body still, her pussy plugged with most of Lucas's cock while he worked the 7" dildo into her arse, slapping her buttocks harder still. Tears streamed from her eyes, but she told Lucas not to stop. After a few minutes, she came again, slumping forward onto the bed. Lucas looked down at her round arse, beautifully peachy if looking like a big red apple with his handprints all over. He looked up at the clock.

Quickly he moved from under Beth and putting his hands onto her shoulders, lined his cock against her arsehole. She wiggled her arse upon feeling him there, then he pushed his length inside her. Beth yelled out loud and asked him to enter her slower. She tried to move away but Lucas had her pinned to the bed.

"Mum could be back any minute, so you need to let me get on with it or she'll catch us. Who do you think she'll be more angry with?" Lucas grunted.

He moved his hips and his cock slid into Beth's anal passage, his pace already frantic. Beth tried to move with him to no avail, the force of his thrusts taking her breath away. Beads of sweat dripped off Lucas and onto her back, Lucas fucking her as hard as he could manage. He paused slightly to use his knees to push her legs closer together, feeling her anal walls squeeze him a little more. He upped his pace again, Beth crying out with each thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that feels so fucking good, fuck me hard, fill my arsehole up," Beth cried out between gasps of breath.

Lucas felt his orgasm coming on and tried to push his cock as far as possible into Beth as he came, Beth crying out in joy as she felt his sticky load filling her anal passage. Feeling him cum in her made her orgasm again too, Lucas laying across her as his cock finished spurting. They lay together for a few seconds until Lucas heard his phone. He slowly withdrew from Beth and picking up his phone, took a quick couple of pictures as his cum started to seep from Beth sore looking arsehole.

"Oh fuck, mum is at the corner shop, she'll be back in a minute," Lucas said, reading the text she'd sent him, "quick, get dressed."

"I can't yet, I need to clean up first," Beth cried out.

"She'll find you here then, you can explain what you're doing here then," Lucas answered.

"Fuck!" Beth shouted.

Quickly she pulled on her crop top and pulled her lycra shorts on, slipping on her trainers. Lucas put on his jogging pants and then bundled her down the stairs, and towards the back door. Opening it, he let Beth into the garden.

"Wait in the alley until you hear Mum open the front door, then you should be able to get down the street without her seeing you," Lucas instructed her.

He watched Beth walk towards the gate to the alley, smiling to himself as he saw a trickle of cum running down the back of her thigh. He walked back into the house just as his mum came in through the front door.

"Good job with the garden, I'm impressed. You do look a little hot and bothered though," his mum told him.

"Yeah, just finishing using the tools, now I'm going to shower," he told her as he watched over her shoulder as Beth walked down the footpath towards her house, rubbing the backs of her legs as she did so.