Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Memmaram said. "We're here. Can you feel anything?"

"Y-ye-yes," Nasirah said, trying to feel her surroundings inside the teen's subconscious, "but it's really cloudy."

"Try pushing on that feeling, but don't pressure yourself."

Nasirah did her best. She pushed towards that cloudy feeling. It slowly became stronger, beginning to feel more solid. "It feels stronger... like I'm touching a door."

"It should feel like that," Memmaram said. "It is going to be different from animals. His powers were submerged since birth. They slowly began to build walls and fortify themselves in a small corner of his mind."

"But... will it still work like in the test runs?"

"Yes, but it will require more work."

Nasirah took several measured breaths and focused, just like the old man had taught her. She slowly, carefully worked through the process of activating, channelling, and directing her unique power. Her face muscles instinctively flexed, straining themselves.

"Nasi," Memmaram said with a patient voice, "try not to strain your muscles. It will make it more difficult."

"I-I'm trying..." Nasirah said, struggling to speak. Unlike her healing powers, her awakening powers caused her to strain her body involuntarily. "I can feel myself touching a door, but I can't open it."

"Hmm."

"Mama," Memmaram called to her uncle telepathically. "Nasirah's having trouble opening the door."

"Hmm," the old man replied solemnly. "Are you able to see the door? There must be an external lock on it."

"Hold on." Memmaram closed her eyes, travelling into the teen's mind again. Inside, she found the door in front of her, using Nasirah's presence as a landmark to locate it quickly. She did see a door, but there wasn't any external lock or anything on it. It was just a normal door. It was obviously locked, but from the inside — which meant that only Nasirah had any hope of opening it.

"Nothing on the outside," Elder Memmeram said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm—" Memmaram stopped, abruptly opening her eyes, upon hearing a cry from Nasirah. She had her long teeth clenched hard, and her eyes were squeezed shut. She was obviously in pain.

"Nasirah," Memmaram said, with worry in her voice. "Are you okay?"

She didn't say anything. She kept her teeth clenched tightly; if not for the strained muscles, she would have been crying.. Memmaram closed her eyes, going back inside the teen's mind. There, she saw what Nasirah was doing, and why she was in such agony. Rather than opening the door by deftly picking its lock, Nasirah was obliterating it. It was coming apart into pieces and being caved in at the same time.

Memmaram stood there, watching. It was hard to look away. She was bearing witness to a unique and unbelievable exercise of power. The climax was violent, disturbing, and glorious. The door's crushed and fractured remnants scattered upon a black floor of nothingness, and then, slowly, began to fade away themselves.

The elder didn't know if Nasirah had just done something very wrong, or very right.

"Mama, Nasirah destroyed the door."

"Destroyed?"

"Yes, look." Memmaram used her Pact Link to allow her uncle to use her eyes to see into the teen's mind.

"How did she do that?"

"I have no idea."

Memmaram opened her eyes to find Nasirah sitting on her knees, breathing heavily. "Nasirah, are you alright?"

Nasirah kept breathing heavily, almost asthmatically. Her dark brown hair covered her face, which was awash with both exhaustion and surprise. Memmaram waited for her to respond, placing her hand on Nasirah's back, rubbing it in an attempt to calm her heavy breathing.

"I'm sorry," Nasirah said. "I didn't mean to do that." She looked up at the elder.

"Nasi, it's fine. Just tell me: are you okay?"

Nasirah nodded.

"Good." Memmaram smiled at the girl.

"Mama, is the door being destroyed going to be a problem?"

"--likely not," the old man said, coughing roughly.

"Mama, get rest. We'll talk when I come back."

Memmaram sat down on the floor next to Nasirah, allowing her to rest for a while. She kept her hand on Nasirah's back, doing her best to provide some comfort and reassurance. It didn't come naturally to her.

The boy on the bed still laid there, sleeping without a care. Apart from the occasional kick of his leg, there was no movement from. He was way too entranced in his wet dreams, and his hardon was evidence of such.

After a while, Memmaram stood up, attempting to walk over to the window and let in Little Red. But as she walked, she heard a door open, and then close, causing her to plant her feet on the ground.

"Red?"

"Who is it?" Nasirah asked, looking up tiredly.

Memmaram didn't respond. Instead she gave a head nod to the sleeping teenager. Nasirah nodded understanding, without being told. It was the teen's mother.

Memmaram narrowed her eyes, looking out the door with a thoughtful look. What was she doing up there?

After a few seconds, both Nasirah and Memmaram heard another door open, then close, with a tightness. Memmaram kept her narrowed gaze focused on the door, alert for any sign that they were about to be accosted. After a few more tense moments, Nasirah stood up, looking less tired than before, motioning that she was ready to leave.

"Arthur," Memmaram called. There was no response, of any kind.

"ARTHUR!" She poked the addled boy's mind, hard. It was the telepathic equivalent of a smack to the forehead.

A gate opened.

"Come on," Memmaram said, holding out her hand. "Hold on to me."

Honestly, she thought to herself privately, he can't even focus when Nasirah isn't there. Idiots, all of them.

#

AWAKENING

10:55 PM Tuesday, Week 2 March, 2019

What the fuck...

Arjun bolted up, darting his head around his parents' bedroom, wondering how he'd gotten there. Less than twenty minutes ago he'd been in his bedroom, watching porn on his phone. He'd been lazily stroking his limp cock, imagining doing what he was watching with his virginal girlfriend.

He didn't remember getting out of bed, much less leaving his room. He'd have had no reason to go into his parents' bedroom, or to get into their bed.

Am I dreaming?

Arjun kept looking around the room, trying to think of how he'd gotten there, and becoming increasingly worried when he couldn't. After aimlessly searching for an answer — as if there'd be a helpful note on the dresser — his eyes caught sight of his arm. Its skin was quite dark, and it was pretty hairy. The thought occurred to him that it was like his father's arm. Arjun's skin was a light tan colour, while his father's was a dark coffee bean — and, while his father was by no means a hairy beast, he was at least hairier than his son.

Arjun jumped out of the bed and ran to the mirror. There, he saw it: his dad, Paul. Arjun planted his face into his hand, and, as if to hammer the point home, the skin of both felt different and wrong as they came together. His eyes darted around behind his palm. He thought he was losing his mind. Now that the crazy idea was in his head — that he was actually in someone else's body — he began to notice other changes. His father was a much bigger man than him, and Arjun suddenly thought he could feel that extra weight.

What the fuck is happening? How the hell did I end up in my Dad's body?

Arjun's train of thought was cut short by the sudden emergence of his mother, Jeena. At forty, Jeena was still an extremely gorgeous woman. Arjun wasn't one to dwell on that fact or be bothered by it, but it was impossible to deny. Her eyes were the shape of almonds, and their irises borrowed that same brown colour. Her lips were plump and her hips were wide. She was wearing a simple, blue, Indian-style nightie with a floral pattern; the soft cotton garment was long with short sleeves, and had a zipper in the front. Her long, graceful, neatly-combed black hair, and her soft, porcelain skin both shone as she sheepishly smiled.

She didn't seem to notice anything different about her husband — for example, that it wasn't really her husband.

"Oh, I thought you were going to sleep," Jeena said, moving towards her husband — or his body, at least — for a hug. "I guess not."

The hug was warm, tight, and more than a little sexual. Arjun stood there, stiffening up at his mother's touch.

"I was going to go upstairs and surprise Sonny," she said.

Arjun's eyes widened at his mother's sudden admission.

"How would you like a blowjob before I go?" she asked as she grabbed his flaccid penis through his mundu and underwear. At her touch, it started getting erect. "How does that sound?"

Before Arjun could react, her fingers pulled down his father's underwear, pushing the hem of the mundu to the side. As quickly as he could blink, she pulled out his hard cock, enveloping it with her mouth.

"Amma..." Arjun inadvertently groaned. As her experienced lips and tongue teased and played with his father's swelling cock, he stood there, trying to figure out what to do. His mother, a pure Malayali woman who would cringe at sexual moments in movies, songs, or in public, was sucking his — his father's — cock. Who it belonged to hardly seemed to matter to Arjun, though. He could feel everything.

"Hmmm... feeling a little kinky?" Jeena placed the penis on her lips and smiled up at her husband's face. "We can do a short role play, but not for long. I'm gonna go up to Sonny soon.

"Do you want Amma to suck this hard cock, Monu?" Jeena asked seductively. For a moment, Arjun thought— hoped — that maybe all of her talk about visiting Sonny was a part of her and her husband's taboo sex play.

Arjun's heart pounded. All he could do was nod his head. He still thought that this might be a vivid dream, considering he'd always fantasised about his mother. But being in his dad's body, and being able to feel everything around him, was messing with his head.

"Do you want to fuck me with Sonny again tomorrow?"

"Huh?" Arjun grunted.

"Aju's going back to school tomorrow and Sonny doesn't have to go to work, so we can invite him over."

Arjun could only nod again. His limbs felt frozen in place. His mother was sucking his — his father's — dick without hesitation or coyness. She was also talking about having an affair with their upstairs tenant, though 'affair' didn't seem like the right word, since apparently his father was fully involved.

As crazy as all of that was, Arjun found that he couldn't stay focused on it. His mother's blowjob was making him weak — physically and mentally. Jeena slowly gilded her husband's cock in and out of her mouth while coating it with her saliva. She cupped his balls with her other hand, pumping him in and out of her mouth, bobbing her head up and down with a steady rhythm.

Oh, fuck!

Arjun couldn't believe that his own mother had ever sucked a dick, let alone that she was great at it. Her tongue flicked all around it while she gently massaged the balls. He felt his father getting close to cumming. He wasn't going to last very long, and he didn't even try. If he had, he would've failed anyway.

Arjun had only dated two girls in his eighteen years of existence, and he'd never done anything more than kissing or fingering with them. The sensation he was feeling was new. He didn't know how to react, especially considering that the one who was giving him this sensation was his mother, and that he was experiencing it while inside of his father's body.

Jeena's masterful oral skills were slowly defeating her son. It still seemed as though she was none the wiser.

"I think I have died and gone to heaven," Arjun whimpered.

"Well, we are a few blocks away from church," Jeena chuckled, kissing her husband's cock in between sensually licking the shaft.

Jeena's head seesawed, her mouth drooling all over her husband's cock. She worked the tip of it while one of her hands stroked it and the other continued to fondle his balls.

Arjun helplessly moaned, his voice almost breaking, and he tightened his grip on the dresser. "Ohh, Amma!"

Jeena's head bobbed in a circular motion, working in and away. Her son couldn't hold on, completely surrendering to his mother's mouth. He closed his eyes as his dad's cock twitched inside of it.

Hot jets of cum blasted out of Arjun's father's cock, filling his surprised mother's mouth completely. Some of the cum overflowed, stunning Jeena, and leaving her with a mouth full of cum that she could barely hold in.

"Oh my! I didn't expect that much," Jeena gasped after she'd swallowed her husband's cum. "I guess I'm just that good."

Jeena looked up at her husband, blowing him a kiss, and giving his cock a loving one as well. "There. Now I'm gonna head upstairs. Night." She got up, giving him a quick peck on the lips before walking towards the door with a bit of a spring in her step.

-

-

-

"WAIT!" Arjun yelled, waking up in his bedroom. He looked around, panicked, checking everything to see where he was.

"What was that?" Arjun was bathed in sweat and his ears were ringing. "Was that a dream? It had to have been, right?" He shook his head, trying to calm down.

Maybe, it's the concussion. It has to be, righ.. Just as he was about to finish his train of thought, he noticed a wetness around his crotch. He pulled off his sheet to check what it was. Did I piss myself?

No way. He hadn't pissed himself, but he'd still made a mess.

Just then, he heard the living room door open.

Arjun and his parents lived on the first floor of a three storey house, with the top two floors being rented to Sonny, who was their church deacon. Arjun's bedroom, located on the left side of the house from the porch, was separated from the rest of their living area by the hallway. That hallway led to the second and third floor. Whenever anyone entered the house, Arjun was usually the first person to know -- and, since their living room door always made a loud sound when it was opened, he knew if someone was coming or going.

Arjun waited a moment, and then listened closely to the footsteps that followed the sound of the living room door. Each step had a light, recognizable spring to them, just like his mother's had had in the bedroom.

Right then, Arjun knew that what had happened hadn't been a dream. His mother had given him his first blowjob while he'd been inside of his father's body.

How or why the swap had happened — and how it had reversed — he didn't know.

It was a testament to his mother's oral skills that Arjun couldn't stay focused on the strange events that had just befallen him. Her blowjob had made two cocks cum, even though she'd only touched one. Arjun was exhausted; he sank back down into his bed and fell asleep.

******

7:07 AM - Wednesday, Week 2 March, 2019

It was just after seven in the morning when Arjun finally woke up. What had happened the night before still played vividly in his memory. He crawled out of bed, secretly hoping it hadn't been a dream. His confidence from yesterday had faded, though; he was no longer certain of anything.

He wandered into the living room. His parents were there, watching TV, and his dad sat casually on his couch, enjoying his morning coffee.

Jeena was wearing her blue nightie, and that immediately caught Arjun's attention. She stood up when Arjun came in, greeting him. Her long hair flowed past her shoulders, shining in the morning light that came through the living room window. She wasn't wearing a bra under her nightie. Arjun stole a glance at her perky nipples before refocusing on her face.

"Oh look who's up!" Jeena said in a playful, motherly tone. "I was about to come and knock on the door. Go brush your teeth. I'll make you some dosa."

Arjun stood there for a moment, feeling ashamed — not just for looking at his mother's nipples, but for everything that had probably happened the night before. His mother's attention was already elsewhere; she didn't seem to notice that anything was amiss. Finally, he snapped out of it and went to the bathroom. Meanwhile, his dad followed his mom into the kitchen.

The bathroom, kitchen and his parents' bedroom were all within close proximity to each other, so when his father started talking, Arjun was able to hear him — not super clearly, but enough to make out most of the words.

His parents' conversation was normal: mostly about the store his father owned and the slow week they'd had. As Arjun started to brush his teeth, his father's voice got very quiet. He began whispering to his wife. Arjun strained to listen; when he did, his vision suddenly changed. He was looking at his mom as she cooked.

Unlike the night before, Arjun found that he couldn't move at all — or, rather, he couldn't make his father's body move. He was seeing what his father was seeing, and feeling what he was feeling, but both sensations were dreamlike and muted. He was also still looking at himself in the bathroom mirror. It was almost like a half-and-half view of both, and, while the view from his father's eyes was a bit dreamlike, the view from his own had become slightly blurry.

Arjun was a little surprised that he'd borrowed his father's eyes so easily. Usually, his linking power required much more concentration and effort. He'd only been trying to hear with his own two ears.

How...? Arjun stared into the mirror, his jaw slightly opened. He tried to stay focused, going about brushing his teeth, as he watched on from his father's eyes. His vision remained fuzzy on his side, yet he was able to feel more of his own surroundings than from his father's body. The senses from Paul's body felt as if feathers were grazing against him.

"I'll text him after Aju leaves," Arjun heard his mother whisper; it was only a bit muted — that same dreamlike quality that slightly blurred the visual. "Also, I hope you cum again like you did yesterday." Jeena turned, winking at Paul.

"Huh, I guess that wasn't a dream," Paul said, his voice trailing off towards the end.

"What wasn't?"

Paul didn't answer immediately. He paused in his thoughts, wondering about the strange fever dream he'd had the previous night.

"Oh, nothing," Paul chuckled, a bright smile forming on his face. "I just thought cumming like that was a dream."

"NOPE!" Jeena said proudly, blowing a kiss to her husband. "You came just like you did during our honeymoon."

Arjun kept calm, listening to and seeing everything, as he cleaned off his brush. He turned on the shower, stepping in as carefully as possible. He closed his eyes as the cold water ran down his curly black hair, waking up his tired body. His vision was now solely his dad's vision. He couldn't see anything from his own side.

He continued listening to his parents. Their conversation shifted to a less important topic, boring to his ears. Arjun's focus eventually strayed — not back to his own body, but rather, to how and why his powers were functioning differently, and better.

Is the concussion fucking with them, or is this a normal progression? Am I getting more powerful?

Before he could ponder too long, his vision began to flicker, like the final flashes of a dying lightbulb.

What the hell?

Arjun opened his eyes, turning off the water. He stayed in the shower, his wet hair laying in front of his eyes, while his mind processed what had just happened. Sensing that it was futile, Arjun took himself out of his thoughts and got on with his morning.