Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it'll just sort itself out, he thought to himself.

He didn't really believe it.

******

7:20 AM

"Hey, here," Jeena called over to Arjun, giving him his breakfast.

"Hold on, let me get my glasses." Arjun wasn't blind without his glasses, but he generally preferred seeing everything perfectly clearly. He would always put them on after brushing his teeth and finishing his morning routine.

He went back to his bedroom, found his glasses, and put them on. Immediately afterwards, he grabbed his phone and texted one of his mentors.

ARJUN: We need to talk about my powers, something happened.

PACO: Come over after school.

ARJUN: OK

Arjun grabbed the plate his mother had left on the kitchen counter, taking it into the living room and sitting down on the recliner couch. The TV was on; his father hadn't turned it off. Arjun just sat there with his hot, ready-to-eat breakfast in his lap. He stared at the TV, focusing; then he closed his eyes, trying to take over his father's body once more.

He failed.

He tried again. And failed, again.

No matter how much he tried to use his powers, nothing worked. His breakfast was getting cold fast, and time was ticking by. He was so focused on trying to use his powers again that everything around him became an empty space. The sound of the TV didn't break through his ears; neither did the sounds of the cars in the street.

His mother's angry voice did finally manage to, however.

"AJU! What are you still doing here?!" Jeena yelled at her son. "You're going to be late for school!"

"HUH?!"

"And you haven't even touched your food!" Jeena continued yelling at Arjun, her voice growing louder. "What am I going to do with you?!"

"Sorry, sorry, I'll finish up right now." Arjun rushed to finish his breakfast, shoving down as much dosa as he could without gagging. He grabbed his shoes and tied them unevenly, with his last bit of breakfast still in his mouth. Then he ran out of the house with his backpack hanging off his shoulder.

He ran to the bus stop, two blocks away from his house. As he ran, he thought back to his earlier endeavours with his powers. Before, he'd only been able to see from other's eyes, never control their bodies. He wondered if there was more to his powers than what his mentors had told him. He also wondered whether they'd known, or if it was something that even they'd never seen or heard of before. Both possibilities troubled him.

As teenagers' so often do, though, Arjun's thoughts quickly strayed to all the fun he could have if these new facets to his power were here to stay — and if he could learn to control them.

#

PARENT'S SECRET

8:35 AM - Wednesday, Week 2 March, 2019

Paul had his wife pinned against the wall of the upstairs room, fucking her standing up. Jeena's nightie was hiked up around her waist. Her strong, smooth legs were wrapped tightly around him. Her toes, painted red, hovered near his bucking ass. Paul drove his cock in and out of her wet pussy with strong thrusts.

Their tenant, Sonny Kurian, was holding his phone, filming them.

"Ohhh yess, fuck mee!" Jeena cried out, her eyes shut.

Jeena clung to her husband so tightly that her large breasts squeezed nearly flat against his chest. Her fingers grabbed at his back. His hard cock drilled into her tight, velvety cunt.

"You like that?" Paul asked, keeping the speed of his thrusts steady.

"YESSss!" Jeena's voice vibrated as she responded.

Paul's hands were under her, cupping and kneading her meaty ass cheeks.

"Ohhh, Paul!" Jeena cried out.

Paul felt her warm cunt tighten even more. Her soft, brown eyes stared back into his dark ones.

"I'm gonna cuuuuumm!" Jeena cried. It echoed through the top floor of the house.

She squeezed his body tightly in her arms. Between her trembling, shapely thighs, her pussy lips noisly slurped at his plunging cock. Her hard nipples poked into his chest. Jeena felt jolts of obscene ecstasy shooting through her quaking, sweating flesh.

"Meee too," Paul moaned with an excited shiver, flooding his cum deep inside his beautiful wife.

"That was great!" Sonny declared.

Paul lowered Jeena down onto the floor, allowing her to catch her breath. "Jeena, take off your nightie. I don't think you'll be able to take cum out of that."

"Yeah, give me a minute," Jeena panted. Paul nodded.

"Sonny, show me the video," Paul said, waving him over.

Sonny walked over to Paul, showing him all the photos and videos he had just taken of the couple. Paul and Jeena had been doing this with Sonny for more than four years. They'd begun only five months after Sonny had come to serve at their church.

Sonny was a single man, never married, and had no children. He was the church deacon, and, as far as his employers knew, a righteous man who had chosen a life of abstinence. He had been a virgin his whole life until he'd met Paul and Jeena. Sunny had become insatiably attracted to Jeena; she had caused him to have urges a man who'd chosen abstention should not have.

"Jeena, come suck my dick," Sonny said very crudely, sitting naked on his couch.

Jeena, free of her nightie and equally naked, walked over to Sonny, swaying her hips. When she made it to the couch, she squatted on the floor beside him. She took his hairy balls into her palm, squeezing them lightly. She bent her head, her eyes still looking up into her tenant's, as she kissed his cock, all while Paul's cum dripped from her lusty cunt. She took one of Sonny's balls into her hungry mouth, teasing it with her tongue.

Sonny quivered with pleasure. "Yeah, lick my balls, slut," he moaned hoarsely.

Their relationship had started as a result of Jeena and Paul's marital problems. Sonny had used them as leverage to try to seduce Jeena. Not long after he'd sent out some signals, Paul had approached him; rather than having been upset, he'd been eager to assist.

Jeena had been very restrained in their marriage before their relationship with Sonny had started, while Paul had been, and remained, very sexual. He'd wanted to try a variety of sexual activities in bed, none of which Jeena would agree to. However, when he'd realised Sonny was trying to seduce his wife, he'd colluded with the lustful deacon to awaken Jeena's dormant sexuality. Jeena had resisted at first, but not for very long.

Jeena continued sucking on her tenant's balls adequately while her husband filmed the action. She used her free hand to gently stroke Sonny's stiff cock, slowly running her palm along its length, tracing up to its head. She licked a thick drop of precum that had begun oozing out of the tip, and then took the mushroom head into her hungry mouth and lathered it with her saliva.

"Oh! Yes! Suck it just like that!" Sonny forced his cock into her mouth. "Suck my cock, slut!"

Paul set up his camera on a tripod and made sure it had a good angle. His mind wandered to thoughts of him getting on his knees behind her and spreading her delicious ass cheeks. He imagined salivating uncontrollably as his tongue made its way to her puckered hole, then licking it hungrily while she moaned around another man's cock. He knew Jeena had loved getting her ass reamed, whether it was done by Paul or her lover. But Paul controlled his urge to do so. He let Jeena and Sonny have their fun.

Sonny held the back of Jeena's head, keeping her hot mouth on his cock. He fucked into her mouth, using it like a sex toy.

"Are you ready for my cum?" Sonny asked, groaning. Jeena couldn't respond. Only her eyes were able to give any answer.

"Yeah, take my cum slut!" Sonny groaned, blasting his hot cum into Jeena's mouth. Jeena's lips lingered on Sonny's cock as she drank in his cum.

"You were great, Jeenu!" Paul clapped his hands together, praising his wife's performance. "God, I'm so lucky to have such a hot wife."

"Yeah man!" Sonny uttered in agreement, stroking Jeena's lush hair. "I'm lucky to be able to enjoy someone as gorgeous as her."

"And I'm lucky to have you two," Jeena giggled, pecking kisses on Sonny's impressive cock. "I haven't had this much fun since our superhero days."

"Yeah!" Paul nodded, walking over to Jeena and Sonny and sitting down beside them, on the floor next to Jeena, petting kisses on her milky thighs. "You think our lives would have been different if we had stayed? I mean, we could have had a lot more lovers, and fun."

"That's true, but I wasn't ready for that at that time." Jeena rose to her feet, letting Paul take her place on the couch, and sat on his naked lap. "And neither were you."

"Yeah," Paul sighed.

"Do you think you'll come back?" Sonny asked. "I mean, anyone with power is always welcome."

"I know," Jeena said, "but we gave up our powers, so that seems unlikely." Jeena rested her head on Paul's chest. "Also, Arjun was born without powers, so we don't have any reason to go back. We just have this little secret life of ours, and that's enough."

"Sucks," Sonny sighed.

"So tell me Sonny, anything interesting in the power-filled realm?" Jeena asked.

When he had become a tenant in their house, he hadn't known that they'd once been members of the society. He'd assumed they were a normal couple with a son who were renting out the upper half of their house. Paul had figured out Sonny was a member when he'd amateurishly attempted to use his powers on him, to spy on Jeena.

"Non-existent." Sonny laughed out loud, his voice bouncing off the walls. "We're just superpowered doctors, therapists, bankers, cops, and anything else you can think of. There's no superheroing."

"So sad," Jeena said in a sing-songy voice. She didn't necessarily miss the secret society, but she did like gossip. It seemed that even those who'd chosen to remain were slowly sinking into normal lives and normal routines.

"Hey Sonny, I have a question," Paul asked, looking at Sonny, and his arms wrapped around Jeena's slim waist.

"What is it?"

"Has anyone been able to master human body swapping?"

"Hmm, no," Sonny said. "At least, not that I know of. I don't think anyone is ever going to attempt to do body swapping with people. Way too dangerous to even try, and, well... kinda evil, you know? Like I said, there's not a lot of super-heroing going on anymore, and that's partly because there's not really any super-villaining."

"What's with that question, Paul?" Jeena asked.

"Nothing," he replied, shaking his head. "Just curious."

#

SCHOOL

12:00 PM - Wednesday Week 2 March, 2019

Arjun had spent his morning answering questions from people about his concussion, debunking rumours that he had cracked his head like an egg, and reporting to the school nurse. He didn't meet his girlfriend like he normally would have. Instead, he daydreamed through his classes until it was time for lunch.

He, along with his friends, waited outside the cafeteria door until it opened. It was a tedious and dumb process, but it did give Arjun a chance to find Meera. The deck was stacked against him, though. Everyone was much taller than her, and the throng of hungry students smelled overwhelmingly like the inside of a football locker room. As far as Arjun was concerned, Meera smelled like heaven. He could usually smell her coming from several yards away, even if he couldn't see her. Not so during the mad lunch rush.

As everyone charged into the cafeteria, Arjun stayed back, hoping she'd do the same. He had no such luck.

"Huh, that's weird," Arjun said, looking around. "Have you guys seen Meera today?"

"Yeah, she was in history class," Raymond said. "Can't find her?"

"No, I'mma text her," Arjun said, taking out his phone and shooting her a quick text. Unfortunately, the cafeteria had poor reception. It seemed like everything having to do with lunch at his school was stupid, broken, or both.

Wait a minute, what am I doing? I can just use my powers.

Arjun shook his head, his glasses almost coming off his face, embarrassed with himself that he'd forgotten.

But I haven't made a Link with her. WAIT! I made a link with Joyce!

-

-

-

There!

Arjun saw the top of Meera's head, and Joyce's chocolate-skinned fingers weaving through her hair, braiding it. Arjun's view moved between Meera's silky hair, the white brick pillar wall in the cafeteria, and Meera's phone. He was happy to see her texting him — or trying to, at least. Arjun knew exactly where she was; there was only one white brick pillar in the cafeteria, at the far end. The school had painted the three pillars in the cafeteria the school colours — blue, white, and gold — to show school spirit. It made it easier for Arjun to find her in the crowded lunchroom.

"Hey, there you are," Arjun said, walking up to Meera. Upon seeing her, he instantly broke out in a smile. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Same here. I thought we were going to meet at the entrance here?" Meera pointed to the double doors behind Arjun. "That stairwell entrance is always too crowded."

"Oh, I forgot. Sorry." Arjun chuckled, leaning in to give Meera a quick kiss. Joyce, one of Meera's friends from gymnastics, gushed at the couple's display of affection.

"Hey Arjun, how's your head?" Joyce asked. "I heard it cracked open."She continued braiding Meera's hair into a tight pigtail; she was so well-practised that she didn't even need to look down to finish the job.

The braid complimented Meera's soft, round, chubby face, making her look especially cute. Arjun lifted his hands and gently cupped it with his palms.

"Head's fine," Arjun replied, his smile going goofy. "I'm starting to think that I might have a thick-ass skull." He shifted his gaze to Joyce. "Also, what are you doing with my girlfriend? You're not trying to steal her, are you?"

"As if I could," Joyce said. Then she laughed. "Actually, I could, but I won't." Meera laughed at that, and so did a few of her other friends nearby. "Ya, girl wanted to braid her hair, and I offered to do it for her."

Joyce was the resident hair braider in the school. She loved braiding other people's hair as much as she loved braiding her own. It gave her plenty of opportunities to practice new braiding styles, and an excuse to give people a head massage.

"It looks really nice."

"Just nice?" Meera asked, lightly pulling on Arjun's hand, batting her eyes at him.

"You look really cute, Mimi," Arjun said, pulling her chubby face towards his and giving her a big kiss.

Meera took the opportunity to steal Arjun's glasses and put them on. She knew how much Arjun loved seeing her in glasses. He said it gave her an extra layer of cuteness.

"You should braid her hair more often, Joyce."

"I'll be glad too; she's a great sitter," Joyce said, pressing her busty chest into the back of Meera's head, hugging her. Meera giggled as Joyce's milk-chocolate-coloured hand slid down to her much smaller chest, giving her breasts a tight squeeze.

"Ow! My boobie!" Meera cried, wincing, causing everyone around her to roar in laughter.

"Hey! Who said you could feel up my girlfriend?"

"What are you complaining about? Joyce teased. "I thought guys liked it when one girl grabs another girl's boobs."

"I mean..." Arjun blushed as he trailed off. He wasn't mad about what Joyce had done. He found it to be hot, like any other teen his age would have. Like all those other teens, he would have preferred them to be naked while doing it, too.

"So, stop whining," Joyce sassed him.

"I wouldn't mind if you squeezed them again," Cisco chimed in, laughing, as he walked up to the group with a bag of chips in hand.

"Of course you wouldn't," Joyce said, rolling her eyes, but still gave Meera's boobs another squeeze.

Arjun rolled his eyes. "Dude, really?"

"Hey, it's not every day you see a girl fondle another girl," Cisco said with a shrug. "Plus, I don't think Meera hated it."

"Shut up," Meera said, blushing.

Arjun shook his head, rolled his eyes, and sighed. It seemed hypocritical to call Cisco out for being a hornball. He couldn't help but admit to himself that he was basically just as bad — at least inside his own head.

"Meera," Arjun asked, "Ray said that Whitter isn't here today; is that true?" He was hoping to ditch school early and head over to the Garcia's place, before Cisco got there first.

"Oh, yeah," Meera said, giggling. "He hurt his hip yesterday. He won't be here for a few weeks." The memory of their Science teacher hurting himself flashed in her head. It amused her to no end; he wasn't well-liked.

"Oh, okay. In that case, I'm gonna go home after lunch."

"What?! Why?!"

"It could be from the concussion, but I've been feeling lightheaded," Arjun lied, knowing that Meera would attempt to make him stay if he said anything else.

"Oh... okay," Meera said, with sadness in her voice.

"Mimi, I promise I'll make it up to you," Arjun said, taking a hold of Meera's hand, "like I did on Friday."

Meera nodded. Her face turned red, remembering what had happened.

"Meera, what did he do on Friday?" Joyce asked.

"Nonya buziness!" Arjun yelled theatrically.

Joyce rolled her big, bulging brown eyes. "You know that I can make her tell me, right?" She slid one of her hands down to Meera's small breasts, resting them there. Meera's eyes widened, thinking Joyce was going to squeeze her "boobies" to death.

"Oh,I know," Arjun grinned wickedly. "You could try, but I have a feeling she won't tell you this, even if you blackmail her."

#

LAST WEEK

7:45 AM - Friday, Week 1 March, 2019

Arjun was beginning to think he didn't actually have powers — that he'd just imagined the whole thing. Three days ago, he'd suddenly started seeing the world through someone else's eyes — literally. Since then, he'd been trying everything to make it happen again, consciously and voluntarily. Nothing had worked.

He sat on the bus, straining every combination of muscles, and boring holes into the backs of each passenger's head in turn. He'd taken a late bus, just so that it would be less noisy and crowded. He also didn't want any of his classmates thinking he was a weirdo.

He was getting frustrated and angry. It was one thing to never get powers. It was another to get them — or to think you got them, at least — and then be unable to use them. Like everyone else, Arjun had dreamed of getting them. Now he imagined them dangling off a stick or a branch, just out of his reach, taunting him, having released a single, sweet drop of nectar onto his tongue so that it was all he'd ever think about.

*RING* *RING*

Meera: Babe, where are you?

Arjun: Sorry, left home late. See you in 4min.

Meera: MMmmmmmmmmm

Arjun: I promise

Meera: 😒whatever

Arjun: I love you

For better or worse, Arjun's angry girlfriend could make him stop thinking about superpowers — at least for a little while.

Meera was — as Arjun would often call her — a fun-sized ball of craziness. She wasn't crazy in the psychotic-girlfriend-with-many-different-emotions way. No, she was the protective, happy, hyper, bubbly and sometimes overbearing type of crazy — the type Arjun liked. Meera was around five foot two inches; the two inches were important to her. She was proud of them. She always corrected people who got it wrong — well, at least if they suggested she was shorter.

Arjun and Meera always met up in the morning before class to 'talk,' which was code for making out. But from time to time Arjun would be late, and Meera didn't like that one bit. She never held it against him, but her infamous pouty, angry face always made him worry.