Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arjun pressed his head against the window of the bus looking outside, watching a peculiar blue bird flying with the bus. The bird was small — very small — and didn't seem like a creature that would be willing to travel so close to a moving vehicle, much less a bee-line bus. Arjun swore it was looking him in the eye. Arjun would have found that merely strange, except that it was the second bird today that seemed to be spying on him. Earlier, it had been a red one.

He stared at the bird, which stared right back. Arjun thought the bird had been watching him, like a spy of sorts. However that thought didn't linger for much longer, Arjun conceded to the odd bird. His thoughts wandered back to his feisty girlfriend.

I'm gonna die.

-

-

-

"What the--"

Arjun's power activated again. This time, he was seeing the side of the bus driver's face from the perspective of a child.

What kind of stupid power is this? Is it ever going to let me have control?

Arjun tried to make his vision go away, shaking his head. It didn't work.

"UGHHHH!!!"

His power stayed active for five more minutes before it ceased.

******

"There's someone new among us," a tall, brownish-blond-haired man said, lifting his face from his wife's soft, lush, bountiful breasts.

"Yeah? Who?" the wife asked, straddling her husband's lap.

"Don't worry, you'll see him soon enough," replied the blond-haired man, curling his lips, bringing his face back into his wife's breasts. He motorboated them, relishing how perfect they felt against his face.

******

"Meera," Arjun called out, following closely behind his angry girlfriend. "Come on, you know I didn't mean to be late."

"Hmm."

Arjun kept following the fiery Meera as she stomped her feet down the hallway, walking down the staircase. A smile slowly appeared on Arjun's face. It was cute to see her angrily walking away. It also provided him with a great view of her curvy bubble butt. Arjun called out her pet name, Mimi, trying to get her to stop.

"Don't you dare!" Meera stopped, turning around in the same motion, pointing her finger at Arjun. "I'm mad, and don't try to sugar me up. You always do that. Stop it." Her chubby cheeks pouted as she stared at him.

Arjun used Meera stopping as his opportunity to grab her, bringing her into a tight hug. Her hot forehead reached the bottom of his lips; he pecked it with kisses. She struggled in his grasp for only a moment or two before giving in.

She pretended to be annoyed by the act, though secretly she enjoyed the hug and the kisses. Arjun's body was comfortingly warm, and the forehead kisses he gave were the cherry on top. It made being angry at him difficult. "I hate you," she said lamely.

"I know." Arjun planted another kiss on her forehead, a much longer one, making his girlfriend blush.

"Don't freak out," a feminine voice called out in Arjun's head.

"HUH?!" Arjun jumped.

"What?!" Meera asked, raising her thick eyebrows, confused by Arjun's sudden outburst and movement.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Someone saying, 'Don't freak out.'"

"Are you doing drugs?" Meera asked, narrowing her eyes at Arjun.

"What?! No."

"Uh huh," Meera teased, bringing her head down to Arjun's collar bone. "Keep hugging me, or I'm gonna stay mad."

"Told you not to freak out," the voice called out again. "Calm down, before you freak out again."

"If you are calm, say 'yes' in your head."

"Yes?" Arjun kept holding on to his hug with Meera.

"Good!" The voice said in a cheerful tone. "I can't talk for long, but, seeing as how you're struggling to use your powers, I'll give you a few tips. You can control the powers you have by focusing on that sharp feeling in the back of your head. You also need to make eye contact, or make a Link with the person you're going to use it on.

"Think back to how your powers worked the first two times. There was a sharp feeling in your head — or a string-like feeling — where it kept getting stronger while you were peeping on your neighbours, until finally something felt like it snapped and the power got triggered."

"Wait, how did you know about that?!"

"I — we'll tell you later. Goodbye for now."

"What the fuck?"

"Aju!" Meera yelled, "Let go, I need to get to class."

"Oh, sorry Meera," Arjun said, snapping out of his thoughts and releasing his girlfriend.

"I'll see you in math class." Meera tippy toed to give Arjun a kiss on the lips. "Bye!"

Arjun said bye to Meera, giving her butt a firm slap before watching it flex and jiggle as she ran up the stairs.

"Hey voice, are you still there? Hello? Anyone?"

Getting no response, Arjun sighed, and headed towards his first class of the day: English.

******

8:00 AM - ENGLISH CLASS

Arjun met up with his friends Cisco and Raymond in the classroom. Everybody called Raymond 'Ray,' except a few teachers, and people who were looking to get a rise out of him.

"How's everything with shawty?" Ray asked, swinging his arm around Arjun.

"Yeah dude, give us deets!" Cisco added.

"Good, good," Arjun said, laughing. "I averted death. Maybe did a little better than that."

"You came late, didn't you?" Ray sighed, shaking his head. Arjun nodded to his question. "She's fine as hell, but boy is she scary when she's mad."

"Tell me about it," Arjun agreed with a chuckle.

The three friends continued talking for a while before the teacher began class. The classroom was a scattershot of filled seats. Most of the seniors were either absent, or were coming in late. It was to be expected, considering that it was their last year of high school.

Their teacher was Imani Rossini, a black woman who was married to an Italian-American banker. She was tall, with well-toned, muscular legs, and volleyball-sized ass cheeks.

Arjun and his friends usually watched her every movement, taking mental screenshots of her round ass each time she turned her back towards them. Today, though, Arjun's focus drifted away from his teacher's ass and towards what the mysterious voice inside of his head had said to him. Since he knew that nothing particularly important was going to happen in class, he decided to use it as an opportunity to test out his power — this time, following the voice's advice.

Jake, one of his classmates, was comfortably within his line of sight. He was still lusting after Ms. Rossini's ass, but occasionally he'd glance back at Arjun, giving him a knowing look about the illicit activity they usually shared. Arjun waited for the next such glance, and attempted to use his power.

Arjun tried to focus on the sharp feeling in the back of his head. It didn't work. He didn't feel anything get stronger, like the voice had said. It just felt like his head was going to go numb.

He tried again. This time, he felt a tingling sensation. Arjun focused on it, concentrating as hard as he could. The sensation got stronger. It felt like a thread — frayed and fragile at first, but getting stronger and stronger as Arjun maintained his focus. Soon, it felt more like a metal wire — still flexible, but solid, and in far less danger of breaking. The moment Jake glanced his way again, he tried once more to make contact. This time he felt it: Jake's mind was a fish on the line. Arjun was the fisherman.

The string got thicker, and then it tensed.

It tensed more. Arjun could feel it vibrating.

Something snapped, but it wasn't the mental wire. Still, the tension released. If Arjun had indeed been a fisherman, his implacable wire would have rocketed him out into the ocean, towards his prey. As it was, the mental wire flung a part of Arjun's mind into Jake's.

-

-

-

There! Arjun grinned as he saw the front side of the ebony beauty.

Back in his seat — in his own body — he smirked. He'd finally done it.

"How do you guys feel about an impromptu quiz?" Rossini asked, to a collective groan from the senior class. Arjun wasn't able to hear through Jake's ears, but his own still mostly worked. Arjun found it incredibly strange to have his sight and hearing so far apart from each other. It was jarring, and he had to force himself to focus most of his attention on just the one sense.

Rossini held a stack of quizzes in her hand, a toothy smile spreading from ear to ear. She said something, and Arjun got the gist. She was trying to be playful and friendly, but the quiz was most definitely happening.

Arjun l detached from Jake's eyes, and glanced over at the teacher's desk with his own. He spied what he assumed were the answers to the quiz lying there next to her laptop. As Mrs. Rossini walked up and down the rows of desks, handing out the quiz sheets, Arjun looked for an opportunity to make eye contact with her. Finding none, he decided to make his own.

"Mrs. Rossini." Arjun raised his hand, trying to get his teacher's attention. It worked; she made eye contact with him. "How long is the quiz?"

"Not long. It's only about twelve questions."

Once again, he formed his mental fishing line. He succeeded on the first try. He cast it out towards his teacher, and then waited for the rising tension to send him hurtling into yet another mind.

"Okay," Arjun said, trying not to grin.

Mrs. Rossini turned her gaze to the next student's desk, but Arjun had already done everything he'd needed to do.

-

-

-

There! Arjun covered his mouth, grinning widely. He couldn't control his teacher's body, but it was only a matter of time before she went to her desk to sit down.

Imani had a habit of looking at the answer sheets while students took tests or quizzes. It wouldn't do for the teacher not to remember the answers, especially since students would often raise their hands and ask for help. Arjun waited for that opportunity to see the answers for himself.

Cisco, sitting behind Arjun, tapped his shoulder. "Dude, wanna help out?"

"Yeah."

Arjun, Cisco and Ray had always been close friends. Whenever they got into a pickle with tests they hadn't studied for — or even known about — they'd often rely on each other to get answers. Of course, it was never a surefire thing. Even as a trio of occasional cheaters, they couldn't manage straight A's all the time. They couldn't even manage to pass every test or quiz. Arjun and Ray were decently good at English, though. Cisco struggled, and the two of them had carried him through it for years. He'd paid them back in other classes, like science or math, where he'd excelled.

It was no coincidence that they were seated where they were seated. Cisco had a good line of sight to Ray's desk, and was close enough to Arjun — directly behind him — to get the occasional whisper. This term, the trio had really lucked out. Nobody sat in the seat next to Cisco. There was far less risk of getting ratted out by a fellow student.

Still, as experienced as they were at cheating, Arjun, unbeknownst to his two friends, had just taken it to a whole new level. The thought occurred to him that it was a pity they were already seniors. If he'd gotten these powers a few years earlier, he could've cheated his way to valedictorian without anybody ever having been able to catch him.

I'd have given Cisco and Ray a bigger boost, too, he thought. Definitely not all the way up to valedictorian, but still...

#

ARJUN AND MEERA

11:00 AM - Friday, Week 1 March, 2019

After having received the advice from the strange voice in his head, Arjun was having a much easier time using his powers. In fact, he'd been using them nonstop for the past three hours. He quickly learned that he couldn't hang on to a single mind for longer than fifteen minutes. Ironically, it strained his own eyes when he tried to go longer, to the point of unbearable stinging pain. For the moment, though, he wasn't frustrated by his limitations. He was overjoyed to have a superpower, and to know how to use it. It was literally a boyhood dream come true.

As is true for so many newly-empowered people, Arjun's thoughts were divided between two priorities: whom to target, and whom to tell. He weighed the pros and cons of revealing his powers to his close friends or girlfriend. He made a list of all the people whose eyes he'd like to see through.

He decided he would be okay with keeping the secret from his friends — at least for a while — but he wanted to tell Meera. He felt that she was completely trustworthy, and even someone he could spend the rest of his life with. Powers or not, he was still a teenager in love — naive and foolish. But it was the particular way he'd wanted to tell her that he couldn't quite nail down. He wanted the reveal to be romantic, somehow, or at least exciting. When he tried to solidify that into a real plan of action, though, it always ended up feeling creepy to him.

He shrugged, letting it go for the time being. I've got time, he thought to himself. Until then, she is already my girlfriend.

"Meera, come with me," Arjun said, leading her by the hand, away from her friends.

"HEyyy! Wait!" Meera cried out as Arjun ran out of the gymnasium, tugging her along behind him. "Ajuu, hold on. Where are we going?"

Arjun didn't respond. He kept running, going up the school stairs, walking around the top floor of the building. He was checking to see if anyone was around. Finally satisfied they'd be alone, he pulled Meera into an empty room. It was dark, and filled with stacked chairs and tables.

"Aju, what are we doing—" Before Meera could finish, Arjun lifted her up, sitting her small down onto a table. "HERE?"

Meera looked at Arjun, wide-eyed, and her cheeks flushed. Arjun wore a gleeful smile as he spoke. "I wanted to make up for this morning."

"Yeah?" Meera said, returning a coy smile as she moved her face forward and bit her lower lip inches away from his face. Her round forehead almost leaned against his glasses.

"Yeah." Arjun looked into her almond-shaped eyes, moving slowly towards her soft, round face. He smiled before pulling her into a passionate kiss. Her lips were incredibly soft, and tasted like fresh strawberries.

Meera reacted to his kiss by wrapping her strong legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her body, embracing him. Arjun slid one of his hands down her round, well-sculpted butt, squeezing it tightly. The other hand rested on her thick, robust thighs. They both pulled on each other's lips each time the other slowed their kiss, tasting it. Neither left the other's lips for a moment. They were too entranced to let go.

******

"Aww, look at them. Remember when we used to do that?"

"Are you really using our powers for this?"

"Oh, be quiet. You don't see me complaining when you spy on people."

"Oh my god, he's a really good kisser."

"Yeah, and she has an incredible ass. Woah."

"Yeah."

The mysterious woman smiled. She'd known that her husband wouldn't be able to resist taking a peek. Their newest find was young and in love, and he had a very attractive girlfriend. They were both eager to see his story play out — all the usual mistakes and excesses — and maybe even give him some more help now and then. These bits had little to do with Arjun's newly-discovered powers, but they were the voyeuristic couple's favourite parts.

******

A few moments later, the young lovers separated from their long kiss. Both of them were out of breath, panting onto each other. Meera blushed hard as a smile broke out on her pink face.

"Aju," Meera said into Arjun's ear, leaning forward, "Pull my sweatpants down. I want to feel your hands on my butt."

"You sure?"

Meera nodded. "Do it."

Arjun, untied Meera's sweatpants, pulling them down to her knees.

They had been dating for four months, and thus far hadn't done anything overtly sexual. Both of them were virgins, and Meera had never dated anyone longer than one month. Arjun wanted to have sex with Meera, but he never pestered her about it.

"Woah..." Arjun sighed, feeling Meera's bare butt in his hands. Its skin was silky-smooth, and he could knead them like bread dough — but when he did, he soon felt the well-developed muscles hiding below the surface.

"What?"

"It feels incredible," Arjun said, making Meera blush.

"Thank you." Meera smiled ear to ear, wrapping her hands around Arjun's neck, hugging him tightly.

"I like your panties too," Arjun said, noticing her lacy, navy blue pair.

Meera's face heated up, and she buried it in his neck. Arjun smiled at her bashful reaction and continued to play with her ass.

After a few moments, though, she pulled away. "Give me your hand," she said, putting hers out. He took it.

Meera spread her sculpted legs a little wider and brought his hand down to her lap, sliding it down her pussy, over her panties. Arjun could feel its heat before he'd even touched the lacy fabric.

"I want you to do it," Meera said into his ear.

Arjun slid his hand down her panties. His hand twitched when he felt her unshaven bush. "Woah."

"What?" Meera asked, her voice sounding a little hurt.

"It feels kind of nice," Arjun said. "You're really hot down there, and the hair kind of feels nice."

"Really?"

Arjun nodded, sliding his finger further down, inserting his finger into her wet canal. It was tight; his finger struggled at first, but slowly her pussy loosened. Meera moaned into Arjun's shoulder, feeling his finger inside her.

At first, he slowly pushed his finger in and out. With each push, Meera sighed with pleasure. Her strong legs tried to close instinctively, but Arjun kept them apart. Soon, he took his finger out. Meera moaned in disappointment, but then gasped when he slid two inside.

"Do you like that?"

She couldn't answer — not that it seemed necessary. Her body reacted and told him everything he needed to know. Her fingers pressed into his back and her lips bit into his shoulder. His strong fingers spread her body wide, stretching her flesh, as hot, wet fluid covered them. Meera continued to sigh with pleasure with each dip in and out.

Fingers in.

Fingers out.

The pattern continued; back and forth he went. He startied slow, but it wasn't long before he was quickly, roughly finger-fucking her scalding pussy.

Her eyes were squeezed shut and her jaw was clenched. Finally she stuttered out, "I'm cummin.'"

With that, Meera squirted for the first time in her life, nearly jumping off the table.

"Oh, woah!"

"Yeah..." Meera said meekly, holding onto Arjun.

Arjun pulled his wet hand out of Meera's panties, staring at it in awe. Curious, he licked his fingers, tasting her fluid. "Woah, you taste amazing."

"It didn't taste bad?"

Arjun shook his head, bringing his hand to Meera's lips, "Here, taste it."

She tentatively licked a finger. "You're right," she said, blushing hard.

Arjun kissed Meera again. Both of them enjoyed each other's lips, just like they had earlier.

Arjun pulled away from Meera, looking at her, lovestruck, his glasses sitting lopsided upon his face - knocked askew from the two makeout sessions. "Let's go back before class ends."

"Wait," Meera said, pulling Arjun's hand. "I want to... you know... return the favour." Meera's hand rested on Arjun's flat stomach, tracing downwards.

"We can do it another time, okay?" Arjun said, holding Meera's cute face. "I just wanted to make up for coming late."

Meera nodded, looking into Arjun's eyes. She gave him a long goodbye kiss.

A few minutes later, the couple snuck back into gym class. Meera walked shyly, with a timid smile on her face. She avoided looking directly at anyone, worried that they'd know what she'd just done. Arjun walked beside her until he got swept away by his friends to play indoor football.