Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Submissive cocksuckers journey continues.
3.4k words
4.82
4.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 07/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next week or two, things went back to what I guess you could call normal.

I went to the gym as usual, but now rather than hitting the shower, Chris had ordered that I be naked, on my knees and waiting for him to allow me to suck his cock.

Sometimes he would bend me over and slap my ass a few times, getting it as he liked to say "nice and red". I'm not sure why but I found the pain of the spanking a bit of a turn on. Chris noticed this as well and would laugh at me as he slapped my ass. My cock would twitch with each spank and then I would turn around and give his cock a working with my mouth.

One Saturday I got a text message from Chris. It was pretty short and just said that he was having some friends over to watch the football game and he wanted me to be there to serve drinks and serve their cocks. I was to be at his house 30 minutes before the game.

I spent all of the rest of the day wondering what Monday night would bring. It was one thing to be Chris' play toy but I'd never met any of his friends and wasn't sure if this was such a good idea after all.

Later that night I got another text from Chris. "Since you are now an affirmed sissy I think it's important that you look and act like a proper sissy cocksucker."

I wasn't sure what to make of that but almost immediately after that he sent me a few more texts with links to some videos.

The last text simply said "pay attention and enjoy. See you Monday sissy."

I clicked on the first one and saw that it was some sort of sissy training video. The first thing I saw were the words, a good sissy is shaved." Then right after was an image of a guy wearing panties like I had been. Except he had no public hair.

Next up was "a sissy already makes sure his man pussy is bald and ready to be fucked." Next was a video of the sMe guy, the thong pushed to the side to see his shaved ass or "man pussy".

The next few images were of guys who were shaved and either wearing panties or in some cases lingerie. All of them sucking cock and some of them getting fucked. Almost all ended with the guy covered in cum.

I hated to admit it but the scenes were turning me on a bit.

I was especially surprised to find that I was focusing on seeing the guys cock bounce as he got fucked.

I'd never been fucked and I was sure I wasn't ready to be, but the idea did seem intriguing. I noticed that there was also some pegging scenes. The guy getting fucked by a woman with a strap on. In these scenes the guys seemed to all be wearing charity cages. Again, I'd never worn one but it did look interesting.

Monday morning finally came around and I could hardly keep my mind d focused on work. I made it to the gym but Chris wasn't there when I arrived. I did my workout and made my way to the shower. Just as I was about to step in, Chris entered the change room.

"You looking forward to tonight slut?"

I looked over to him "I guess so. I'm a little worried that I don't know your friends but I said I'd be there so I will."

"Yes, you will or you'll never get another taste of this." He said, dropping his pants and exposing his cock.

"As much as I'd love to fuck your sissy mouth, I don't have time today. Make sure you're there early. I've got a surprise for you. And make sure you're nice and smooth." He snarled as he turned and walked out.

Work finally finished up and I rushed home to shower again. I grabbed my razor and shaved my cock and balls smooth, making sure to shave my ass as well. Just for good measure I shaved my legs as well

It looked a bit weird to see my balls all smooth but I found I liked it. I had to admit. My cock had been hard almost all day thinking about tonight.

I made my way over to Chris' house and he opened the door as I walked up.

"Good boy, you're here right on time. Come in."

I made my way into the house as he continued.

"So, like I said, I've got some friends coming over for the game and you're going to serve us drinks and snacks while we watch."

I nodded my head "Umm Ok, I wasn't expecting that."

"That's not all. We'll have some side bets going on during the game and whoever wins, gets a blowjob from you. You're not here to talk, you're here to serve."

"Ok, I guess."

"One last thing, I've laid out something for your to wear as a surprise for the guys, go to the room at the end of the hall, and put it in under your clothes for now. Then come back and get me a beer."

I made my way to the room and saw a bag on the bed. I opened it up to see a pair of thigh high stockings and some sort of teddy.

I quickly got out of my clothes and slid the stockings on. They were black and very soft and felt quite nice on my legs. I stepped into the black teddy to find that it was crotchless.

I took a look in the mirror to see my legs evoked in these sexy stocking and my cock hanging out of the teddy. My cock went immediately hard and I struggled to not jerk off right away. The clothes made me feel so slutty, and I liked it.

I put my regular clothes on over top and made my way back to the kitchen to get Chris his beer.

"You like the outfit slut?" He said as I handed him his beer

"Yes, thank you."

"We'll have you take that off for one of the prizes"

A few minutes later three of Chris' friends showed up.

First through the door was Devon then a guy named Glenn and the third named Dave. All three were big guys, at least 6ft2 and in great shape.

They looked over at me first and then to Chris "That the guy you told us about?"

"Yup, he's here to serve us during the game."

Devon piped up "can't wait." And the three made their way to their chairs.

Chris yelled over to me " Don't waste time sissy. Get us our drinks."

I jumped up and went to the kitchen, grabbed three beers and some snacks and handed them to the guys. After that was done I stepped back to let them enjoy the game.

As the game went on, I made my rounds, taking the empties away and supplying fresh beers, never saying a word.

Every now and then one of the guys would slap my ass or say "Thanks sissy."

The first quarter ended and the guys got to talking about their bets. Devon turned out to be the first winner and Chris looked over to me

"You know what to do slut. This is what you've been waiting for so patiently."

I went over to where Devon was sitting.

"Take your time, I like a good long one sissy."

"Yes sir" was all I could muster.

I slowly unzipped his pants and brought them down to his knees.

I knelt in front of him and fished his cock out of his boxers. He spread his legs wide to give me clear access to his cock and balls.

My mouth was already watering as I moved down to his balls. I swirled my tongue across his sack, tasting each of his balls before sucking them into my mouth.

"Mmmm. That's good." He groaned

I smiled inside, liking that I was so far doing a good job. I worked my tongue along his shaft up to the tip of his cock. Sliding my tongue along the slut if his cock. Then suddenly taking his whole cock down my throat.

I bobbed up and down a few times before stopping to bath his cock again with my tongue.

I went back to the head of his cock and swirled my tongue around the bulb.

"Mmm. You were right Chris. He is a natural cocksucker." Said Devon

I felt his hands go to the back of my head and force me down further onto his cock.

"That's it slut, take that cock."

I took as much down my throat as I could. Trying to work all 8 inches.

I could feel Devon pumping his hips up as I moved my mouth down his cock.

"Fuck yes." I heard him yell

I tried sucking harder as his hips moved his cock in and out of my mouth. Trying to work his cum out of his glorious cock.

Finally I heard him groan and felt his cock expand. He held my head down on his cock when suddenly I felt his cum explore out of his cock and down my throat. I tried to swallow it all but some came spilled out of my mouth and covered my chin

I pulled up from his cock and took one last swallow. Feeling his hot cum slide down my throat.

"That's a good little slut." Chris finally said. "Now go get us a few more beers."

"Yes sir." I said again and went to get the guys some more beers. I felt like a bit of a sex slave. There to serve. What I wanted didn't matter. I was just there to make them happy.

To my surprise, I liked it. And my raging hard cock proved me right.

I handed them their beers and went back to waiting for my next serving of cock and cum.

The first half came to an end and the winner of the half time bet scored was Chris.

He then nodded over to me "It's my turn now but I want the full deal. Show them what you've got under there cocksucker."

"Yes sir." I said as I walked over.

"I love how he just answers Yes sir every time you talk to him. That's a true sissy right there". Said Glenn

I looked over to him and smiled. Then I first took off my socks, exposing my stocking clad feet.

"Ooh I like where this is going" said Dave

I slowly took off my shirt, showing the top of my slutty teddy and then finally my jeans came off.

"Turn around slut, let everyone see." Said Chris.

I turned around to let everyone see the thong tight up my ass. My fully hard cock standing at attention at the crotchless part of the Teddy and then off course my thigh high stockings.

"Damn, that's sexy." Said Glenn again

As I turned around one more time, Chris pulled me towards him and bent me over.

"Only one thing missing." He said as he suddenly slapped my right ass cheek 3 times. Harder each time and then rewarded my left cheek with the same.

Dave leaned over "Fuck yeah, love a red ass. Hope I win the next round."

"I'm gonna enjoy this." He said standing up.

I immediately went to my knees as Chris took his pants down. His already hard cock inches from my face.

"You want this cock, slut." He said, slapping my face with his cock

"Yes sir, please let me worship your cock."

"Open your mouth."

I did as told and Chris immediately shoved his cock in my mouth. He put his hands in the side of my head and held me there.

He started pumping back and forth, slowly at first and then faster and faster.

I gagged a bit on his cock but he paid no attention to that and continued face fucking me.

I could feel my cock getting harder and harder. I desperately wanted to jerk myself. Chris must have sensed what I wanted and snarled "No touching yourself sissy, you don't get to cum until we've all been serviced."

I heard Glenn say "Fuck, look at his cock, he's leaking a river of pre cum."

It was true, I could feel the cum leaking all over my own cock as Chris continued to pound away at my mouth.

He suddenly pulled out and shoved his balls in my mouth. His cock now across my nose as I sucked his balls eagerly.

After a few minutes he shoved his cock back in my mouth and started fucking my face faster and faster.

"That's a good little cocksucker, take all of it."

He kept pounding f away at my mouth, holding my head firm.

My jaw started getting sore and I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep this up.

Luckily I could feel that he was close and I could feel his cock expanding in my mouth. The telltale sign that he was ready to cum

Suddenly he pulled out his cock and ordered me to open my mouth.

He jerked his cock a few times on my tongue and then showered my mouth and face with ream after ream of cum.

Chris laughed as he looked down at my cum covered face. "Now that's what a cum dump looks like. Don't even think of cleaning that off. Wear it like a badge of pride faggot."

The rest of the guys laughed at his remarks and all said they planned on adding to my "makeup"

I went back to my seat and sat down, feeling Chris' cum sliding down my cheek. I licked my lips, tasting the remnants of his cum on them.

The guys watched the rest of the game and I waited on them, bringing them drinks and snacks when they asked.

Every time I went by most of them would slap my ass or flick my cock. Each always said "Thanks sissy" as I handed them their drinks.

Finally the end of the game arrived and Chris was the big winner. As he got up he looked over to me and said "I've already had your mouth, I think the other two need to see what a good cocksucker you are. Come on guys. Let the sissy have his go at two cocks at the same time. I'm sure he's dying to give that a try aren't you cocksucker."

It was true, I had hope to have one in my mouth and another in my hand

"Fuck that." Devon said suddenly. "I'm ready for another one. He can have 3. That is if you can handle it slut."

"Yes sir, I can handle three cocks. Please let me work the cum from your beautiful cocks and cover me with your cum." I replied.

I walked over to the three of them standing there and once again got on my knees

"Such an eager cocksucker." Chris snarled.

I went to each of them and pulled their pants down, fishing each of their cocks out of their boxer and went straight to work sucking Glenn's cock in front of me.

With each hand I grabbed the other two cocks. It took a few second but I managed to get into a rhythm of bobbing on Glenn's cock and jerking off the other two.

I had to admit, I was in heaven. Instead of being mad about being forced to wear lingerie, being called names and basically being a servant, I found that I was loving all of it. The submissive side of me had taken over.

Now here I was, moving from one cock to the next. With each minute more increasingly hungry to service them. I couldn't get enough.

I was a total cock slut and I couldn't have cared less. All that mattered to me was pleasing them.

I continued moving from cock to cock, taking them deep, sucking their balls. Licking their shafts from top to bottom.

One or two times as I went to move from one cock to the next, the three of them would all run their cocks across my face. Teasing me and keeping me guessing as to which would shove it down my throat next. I was desperate for one to be in my mouth and they all knew it.

More than a few times, they forced my head all the way down to their balls, filling my throat with cock and making me gag on it.

All three cocks were getting a very wet blowjob and from the comments they threw my way I knew they were loving it.

I could feel that I was getting close to once again cumming without touching myself but I forced myself to hold off. Instead concentrating on the three men in front of me.

I had Daves cock in my mouth as I jerked off the other two. I was working back and forth on his cock when I heard him say "Fuck, get ready slut, I'm gonna paint your face."

He took a step away and unleashed a torrent of cum all over my face and chest. He reached down and scooped up some from my face and said "Here's some for your belly." And shoved his fingers in my mouth.

I hungrily licked his fingers clean, tasting the saltiness of them.

"I'm almost there to cocksucker, get back to work". Said Glenn, grabbing my head and forcing it back onto his cock.

I let my tongue slide down the side of his shaft while I worked his cock and still jerking off Devon at the same time.

I could feel Devon groaning and feel his cock expand in my hands.

Determined not to let Glenn's cock out of my mouth, I rubbed the tip of Devon's cock, circling it with my finger. Suddenly I heard him tense up and as he sprayed his seed all over my face.

"Damn that's a good cum whore. You didn't even flinch when he gave you his load. Such a good sissy. You love this don't you, you love being our whore." Said Glenn

I don't know why but that last comment then sent me over the edge as my answer to his question was for my own cock to explode.

I groaned on his cock as my whole body tensed up during my own orgasm. I couldn't look but I know I had a huge load released.

"Oh my god, fuck that's insane." Said Glenn as I kept bobbing up and down.

Suddenly his body shivered and I felt his hands on the back of my head hold me as he filled my mouth. I took three large gulls of his cum as he kept cumming and cumming.

Finally he released my head and sat heavily on the couch.

I sat down on the floor. My knees sore but my present work.

I looked down to see my slutty lingerie soaking in their cum and felt the wetness on my cheeks and face.

"I told you guys I had a good surprise for you. This little cocksucker didn't disappoint." Said Glenn

I was exhausted but managed to say "Thank you sir".

"Oh you're welcome. You can go get changed and go home fagfot. Your work is done here. We'll let you know the next time we need someone to service us."

I did as told and got up to go get changed

As I was about to make my way to the bedroom the front door opened and in walked a tall, gorgeous woman. She had large D cup breasts and was wearing a very tight revealing dress.

She looked at me, covered in cum, my still hard cock standing at attention in my lingerie and looked to Chris and in a slightly deep voice said "this is the sissy you mentioned? I could have some fun with her."

"All in due time my dear all in due time." Replied Chris.

I didn't know what to do so I continued on my way to get changed.

As I finally headed to the door to leave I took one last look at the guys and said "thank you all for having me."

I looked one last time at the mysterious lady and wondered what Chris meant by his comment.

Somehow knowing my experience with him was in no way over.