All Comments on 'Awakening Pt. 10'

by FantasticalFantasy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CrescentRoseCrescentRoseabout 7 years ago
Great stuff

Aside from some grammar issues (very minor ones, don't worry), you have a fun read here. Always happy to see the magic dickgirls.

I would say some big kinks I'd like to see are cum inflation and pregnancy, usually much hotter when the recipient is reluctant but that is just me. You do what you want. If you want to know what I like, just check out what I've written. Take care!

TbcodyTbcodyabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I would love to see impregnation and cumflation as well and for the direction of the story it's going in the best one which is what u are writing right now the story flow doesn't need to be changed one bit and for some interesting kinks u can always add monster girls to the growing harem or even tentacles if u wanted.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowabout 7 years ago
In response to the request for feedback...

I really like the story so far. The good reviews each chapter gets are no surprise at all.

My favorite aspect of these stories is probably the central one...futanari on female. I don't really get the point of futa on futa (but it doesn't bother me). Futa on male kinda squicks me (but the way this story has done it so far hasn't been bad).

I'm not really into a lot of the little niches, but most don't bother me. The only thing I will say (and if anything this may be the only major weakness in the story so far). There seem to be too many niches that are being played to. It feels like there's a huge list of checkboxes, and each chapter is trying to tick as many of those boxes as possible. I'd suggest picking just a few main kinks and focus on them in this story. I know I will be watching for whatever you do after you have wrapped up this series, and that would be a good chance to pick another set of kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dude! (or Dudette...:-)

You are a master of the 2 to 3 to 5 to 3 to 2 dance!

That makes you a 12!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hi Axle,

I stumbled upon this story recently and have been loving it! The characters are lovely and it's been a seriously enjoyable ride so far. You do a great job of developing the plot and keeping every chapter hella sexy!

I haven't finished reading all the chapters yet so I've no idea what you ended up deciding to do with the series but my advice to you is to continue to write stuff that you care about! And maybe I'm biased because I happen to enjoy literally ALL the kinks you've written in so far but I happen to think that focusing on the things that you care about elevates your work whereas when you try to please everyone, you risk A) losing interest in your own work, and B) Watering your story down.

I agree with other people's comments on editing. Your stories would benefit from more proof reading and more copy editing—fixing grammar, spelling, punctuation, word usage, and jargon. It seems like you've got some editors helping you out so that's great!

Please continue if you have time!

- Arden

DezmoDKDezmoDKalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

This is what i was thinking when i made a comment on pt 9! so much lovely story, you make it so interesting, i admit that in the beginning i just wanted to read a dirty story, but i'm so glad i kept going, and the build up to the angel scene was amazing, it really felt like you enjoyed writing that part, it was so sexy and passionated, it was truly amazing to read!

Have also read some of the other comments, i know i'm late to the party, and not sure what you have done with the next chapters, but i will know soon :P But i just wanna say you should keep writing what you find exciting, just like you said in the beginning of this one, i could really feel how you enjoyed writing this one, and it made it much more enjoyable to read and amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
About your story so far. I LOVE IT! The only suggestion I have would be to suggest that the "angel become a cumslut & use her tentacles more." only a suggestion. Thanks, Steve

Love the story, geek up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous