All Comments on 'Awakening Pt. 13'

by FantasticalFantasy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing

this is so good i cant wait for the next chapter

i have a love hate relationship with cliffhangers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Nerd"

I like that there's even drow and driders in this series but where'd you get the idea for white nipples? Doesn't make any sense. And your take on driders is a bit off, maybe you know this and wanted to create your own backstory for them or maybe you didn't know but other than the few oddities about the drow and drider I really liked this chapter. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

At this point i check everyday for new chapters! Love the series keep it coming!

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowabout 7 years ago
Not Liking This As Much Anymore

Gay content in last chapter. Monster girls in this one. Not what I signed up for.

But the real problem I'm having is with the inconsistency. Is Amellia world-destroyingly powerful? Yes, because she easily dominates the elder wizard council, or no, because she is easily taken down by a mid-level monster girl. Is she supposed to avoid real combat? Yes, because she sends in a dozen relatively vulnerable allies to do her fighting for her, or no, because she charges in more or less alone against what is recognized as the most dangerous enemy in the place?

PrivatejinxPrivatejinxabout 7 years ago
Torn..

I like this story but I agree with the cliffhanger comment. It's not nearly enough for repeat cliffhangers. Gives a really jolting feel. Would you consider releasing in double the time but double the content or only cliffhangers sometimes.

And onyx. A nuke doesn't go off on its own. She is in experienced. If she walked in there fully guarded instead of worrying about how the humans and demons wI'll react in fear to her power she would be fine. That kind of confidence comes with experience though which the mid level had. She needs to access her stores to cast magic so if she is cut off and doesn't know how to regain access then it doesn't matter that she can destroy the universe.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

Yeah, this wad kind of an epic fail for Amelia. You built her up as so incredibly powerful yet she gets taken down by spider-bitch way too easilly. Kinda disappointing.

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

Loved the scene with the Imp. Very funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous