Awakenings Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Jeanne was silent.

Amy said. "Jeanne, he's right. I can tell that you're already infatuated with Trent"

"But it's only temporary. Michael you're the only man I want to spend the rest of my life with. You'll always be that man."

I said, "I know that Jeanne, but right now your thoughts and fantasies are focused on Trent, aren't they."

Quietly Jeanne answered, "Yes."

"Think about how you'd feel if I was suddenly obsessed with another woman."

"You are, only it's two women, Amy and Mel."

"They're friends and we brought you into our friendship as quickly as we could. Are you going to include me as an equal in your friendship with Trent? Can you imagine the three of us chatting on the telephone like this?"

"No, I'm sure he wouldn't be comfortable with that." Jeanne's answer was a barely perceptible whisper. After a pause she said, "Michael, I'm sorry. I'm hurting you. What are we going to do? I'll stop seeing Trent. I'll call him in the morning."

"Jeanne, you're bright. Stop and think. I don't believe you're going to fall in love with Trent."

There was another pause and then Jeanne said, "This is your strength, isn't it. You're an accountant. You know how to logically analyze a situation. I was an English major. I think with my heart. Although lately I guess I've been thinking with my pussy."

Laughing, Amy said, "Jeanne honey, thinking with your pussy is fun; but believe me, it can get you into trouble."

Nodding in agreement, Mel said, "Aint that a fact."

Ignoring Amy and Mel, Jeanne again asked, "Michael, what are we going to do?"

"You're going to keep seeing Trent and you're going to continue telling Amy, Mel and me all the seamy details of your dates. Eventually you're going to get bored with him and move on to another guy. You'll continue to tell me about your dates and even though I'll probably have left Tucson we'll still continue to talk to Amy and Mel about them too."

"Amy, Mel, after Michael moves on can we keep in touch?"

Mel said, "Of course we can Jeanne. You're our friend. We don't have many friends. We can't afford to cast them aside."

Smiling, I said, "You can't ever afford to throw away good friends."

Amy and Mel grinned at me.

Jeanne said, "Thank you."

"Jeanne, after Trent you're going to meet another man and he'll be every bit as exciting as Trent is now."

"Yes Michael, I understand. I'll fall for him and then I'll eventually get bored with him and move on again."

"And while you're dating him, you'll freely talk to Amy, Mel and me about everything. You'll share all of your excitement with us. While the voyeur in me will enjoy it, the insecure little boy in me will be frightened; but that will be okay. Amy and Mel will constantly remind me that you really do love only me, so I'll survive."

"Michael, they'll be right. I will always love only you."

"Jeanne, I'm counting on that."

Amy asked, "So what did you tell Trent?"

"Everything."

"Everything?" I was a little taken aback.

"Yes Michael, I was completely honest with him. Why shouldn't I be? Neither of us has anything to be ashamed about."

"Did you tell him about our weekend in San Francisco?"

"Of course I did. I also showed him the ankle bracelet you bought for me. He loved it. He wants me to wear it whenever we get together."

"I'll bet he does."

"I even told him you encouraged me to call him for a second date."

"Jeanne, please tell me that's not true."

"Michael it is true. I told him everything. Why does that bother you? I don't understand."

"Jeanne, he must think I'm a total wimp."

"Michael, he not only doesn't think you're a wimp; you're his hero."

"I'm his hero?"

"Yes, I told him everything. He envys you. His wife is an uptight prude like I used to be. He'd love it if she was a slut like I am now. And you're currently living in Tucson with two exotic dancers. For Trent that's an unbelievably exciting fantasy."

Laughing, Amy said, "Michael honey, she's right. Most men would envy you."

"I never really thought about it like that."

"Michael, I also told Trent that you gave me permission to let him have my ass."

Mel asked, "What did he say when you told him that?"

"It's not so much what he said, it's what he did. Our chat ended immediately. He started kissing me and then he pushed me down the bed."

Amy smiled. "He wanted you to suck him to get him hard again."

"He did and I was happy to oblige him. I gave him the works. I sucked his cock, kissed his balls and licked his ass. It only took me a couple of minutes to get him fully erect. Once he was hard Trent put on another condom while I took a tube of lubricant out of the drawer in the night stand next to the bed. As soon as he was ready I handed the lube to Trent and lay face down on the bed. He did a very thorough job of greasing me up. He was having fun. I don't think his wife ever lets him play with her ass."

"You never used to let me play with your ass."

"I know and I'm sorry about that. All can say is that when we're together in San Antonio you can play with my ass as much as you like."

"I'll hold you to that."

"I hope you do."

Mel asked, "While he was lubing you did Trent push a finger into your ass?"

"Oh yes and when I told him it felt good he pushed a second finger in and when I told him that felt good he added a third finger."

Grinning, Mel said, "He had three fingers in your asshole, way to go girl."

"Micheal and I did some practicing in San Francisco. It really helped. Thank you Michael."

"You're welcome."

Amy reached over, gave my cock a firm squeeze and said, "I commend you, practicing with your wife so her boyfriend can fuck her butt makes you the good husband of the month, maybe even the year."

Realizing Amy was teasing me, I said, "I do try." We were both grinning.

Mel said, "Tell us about Trent fucking your butt?"

"It was fun, but it started out kind of funny."

"Funny?" I was curious.

"Yes, funny. When Trent was pushing his cock into my butt he admitted that this was the first time he'd ever done it. Trent tries to create the impression that he's a sophisticated lover, but the more I get to know him the more I realize he's actually rather inexperienced. I suspect most of his knowledge was acquired by reading sex stories on the Internet."

Mel asked, "Does that bother you?"

"Not really, I just find it interesting."

"That may be one of the reasons you find him so attractive."

"What makes you say that Michael?"

"While you're learning quickly, you're actually not very experienced either. Your daughters taught you how to give a blow job."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "I hadn't thought about that, but I think you're right. We're a couple of novices learning together."

"Frankly Jeanne, I'm not very experienced either. Most of my knowledge was acquired by watching sex movies."

Jeanne was silent. After a moment she said, "I told you this in San Francisco and I'll repeat it now. My greatest regret in all of this is that I didn't include you at the beginning of my sexual awakening. We should have been experimenting and learning together."

"I would have liked that, but it didn't happen and we've talked about why it didn't happen. It's in the past and we can't change it. We're both still learning, but now we're each learning on our own."

"I wish we could be learning together."

"Jeanne, we can't. Not yet. I haven't reached a point where I can sit in the den watching television while you're entertaining Trent in Tricia's room."

"I know Michael."

Amy said, "But you can listen to Jeanne tell you about it now and that's progress."

Mel added, "You even enjoy hearing about it."

"Yes I do and you're absolutely right, that is progress."

Amy said, "Since you are enjoying it, let's hear a little more. Jeanne did you enjoy your butt fucking?"

"I did Amy, it was amazing..."Jeanne paused. After a moment she said, "The three of you were right."

"What do you mean?"

"Pussy fucking does create greater sensations of pleasure. Butt fucking is fun. No, it's incredible, but I have to admit the thrill is more mental than physical. I love it because it's so kinky. I think Trent feels the same way."

Mel said, "You're enjoying being his slut, aren't you Jeanne."

"Yeah I really am."

Amy said, "You went down on Trent three times today, but you never mentioned him going down on you."

"He didn't. If I asked him to do it I'm sure he would, but I don't really want that from him. I get that with Michael. With Trent I want to be a total slut. I want to do things for him just because they're dirty and nasty."

Nodding, Mel said, "Like licking his ass, deep throating him and letting him butt fuck you."

"That's right. Michael now I'll do all of those things with you too, but when I first started with this new life style that was difficult. You're my husband. I'm the mother of our children. You're the father of our children. Your admiration was important to me. It still is, but I'm beginning to understand that my sexual behavior has very little to do with my worth as a person. I think you realize that too."

"I do."

"Still, the fact that I don't give a damn about Trent's opinion makes it easier for me to act like a total slut with him."

Amy said, "It allows you to feel free, doesn't it."

"Yes, for the first time in my life I'm not worried about what other people think about me. Michael as far as I'm concerned your opinion is the only one that counts."

"But when you decided to go out with Derek Fischer you risked losing my admiration."

"I know. I now realize that was a stupid decision. I knew what I wanted, but I didn't know how go about getting it. I decided to take a chance. I threw the dice. Fortunately for me you were wise enough and strong enough to not allow that rash decision to destroy us."

"I love you."

"I know that and every day I'm thankful for it."

Mel said, "That's why you like sucking guys off at Brady's too, isn't it."

"Yes, I don't give a damn about they're opinion of me either, but at Brady's there's something else. It's empowering."

Shaking my head, I said, "Empowering? How can giving a guy a blow job in a parking lot behind a bar be empowering?"

Smiling, Amy said, "I think I understand exactly what you're saying."

Mel nodded. "I do too."

I said, "Please enlighten me."

Amy said, "I'd be happy to enlighten you. In our culture men have traditionally been in control of all male female relationships. Boys ask girls out. Boys ask girls to dance. The man is supposed to initiate marriage proposals. Women have always been expected to passively wait for men to act. Think about making out in a car by the lake when you were in high school. If I guy puts his hand on a girl's breast all it means is that he wants to cop a feel. If a girl puts her hand in a guy's lap it's interpreted as a sign that she's ready to go all the way."

Smiling, Mel said, "I don't care if it's in Wisconsin, Chicago or Minnesota; men have always been in control of sex. They get to ask, all a woman gets to do is say yes or no. At Brady's Jeanne is in control. Jeanne how often do you suggest to a guy that you take a walk out to his car?"

"Almost every time."

"She's already in control. When they get to the car they both know why they're out there so there aren't any games."

Jeanne said, "That's right and I get to take the lead. I repeat, that's one of the things that's fun about being a slut. I don't have to worry about anyone's opinion. When I put my hand on a guy's cock I don't have to worry about how he's going to interpret it. We both know I'm going to give him a blow job, that's why we're out there. All that's left is to decide how it's going to happen and I'm the one who gets to make that decision too."

Mel said, "Actually Jeanne the moment you decided to openly live as a slut you gained power. You no longer have to wait for a man to make overtures. As a slut you're free to make the overtures yourself because you've already made it clear that you don't give a damn about the traditional conventions of our culture."

"I'm so glad that Michael met the two of you. You're helping both of us. Even though we've never met in person I'm already feeling like we're close friends."

Amy said, "We feel that way too."

There was a moment of awkward silence and then Mel asked, "So what happened after Trent finished butt fucking you."

"He took a shower. After he was finished he got dressed and left."

Amy asked, "Did you shower together?"

"No, Trent needed to get home. We didn't have time to play around anymore."

"But you had a fun afternoon."

"Yes Michael, I really did. Was that all right?"

"Yes Jeanne, I'm glad you had fun."

"Are you Michael? Are you really?"

"Yeah I am Jeanne."

"Thank you."

While it was getting late and none of us had eaten supper, we still chatted for a few more minutes before we said goodbye.

Thanksgiving was the following Thursday. Jeanne asked if we had plans. Mel told her that she and Amy always bought a turkey and made the full dinner. They cooked together while they watched the parade in the morning and football in the afternoon. It was a nice way to celebrate the holiday day and I was going to be part of it.

Amy asked Jeanne if she had plans. She told us that she and Jodie were going to Tricia's. Paul was going to be making the dinner. Mel suggested that this year, Thanksgiving at Tricia's might turn out to be rather interesting. All of us agreed.

Mel asked Jeanne about her impending date at Brady's Pub with Ruth and David. Jeanne told us that she'd talked to Ruth that morning and it was on for Monday. Both Tony and Bill would be there. Mel insisted that she call us as soon as she got home Monday evening so we could hear every detail. After promising that she would do that, Jeanne asked if she could call again tomorrow evening. Mel, Amy and I all assured her that we would love it if she called us every evening.

We said our good byes and our final I love yous and then Jeanne ended the call. After the call was over Amy, Mel and I sat together in silence. Jeanne had become part of us and we already missed her.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
Indoctrination Role-playing becomes reality.in Loving Wives
More Stories