Award Winning Boobs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

Next up was Brian. Now I was naked, and his hands had free reign of my body. Brian was not shy about exploiting the situation, and his hands were the first of Steve's friends to find my pussy.

Brian's technique was so crude, however, that it was more painful than erotic, so I pulled his fingers away from my pussy, and they went immediately to my boobs. He hurt my boobs and nipples as well, and while at times pain can be erotic, this was not one of those times. I was glad when his 'kiss goodnight' ended, and I unceremoniously pushed him out the door.

Finally, the last friend Sanders, stepped up for his turn. "I'm sorry, Sanders, I'm just played out. Rain check?"

Steve said, "You can do it, Jane. Just one more kiss goodnight. Sanders has been patient, after all."

I sighed and let Sanders take me in his arms and kiss me. Sanders surprised me; he could really kiss! I felt as if some imagined random number generator had just given me a 5 or a 7, and the green light to fuck this man. His hands ran over my body with the sensuality of the kind of man that is one in a thousand, and as they caressed my neck, my shoulder, and slowly moved to my boobs, I was eating it up. By the time Sanders' fingers found my pussy, I was aching to have them feel me there.

I gave him carte blanche. We had even stopped kissing, and this had gone long beyond a kiss goodnight. I glanced at Steve, and he was now naked, stroking his cock, watching Sanders give me immense pleasure. We stood there, Sanders and me, lost in our own world, as Sanders occasionally kissed me, but continuously fingered me.

I realized I was feeling a climax building, and suddenly my legs buckled, as I was too turned on to remain standing. This had never happened to me before. I crumpled to the floor, Sanders following me down to the floor. He plucked me up just as Steve had done earlier, as if I weighed nothing at all, and he gently and lovingly lowered me to the couch.

It was pretty obvious where this was going. I looked at Steve for direction, and he was obviously enjoying it. I could not stand it any longer, and I said, "What's going on, Steve? Do you want this? I thought you loved me. Sanders is one hell of a seducer, but you have my heart. What do you want me to do? Speak, and I shall do it." I felt that way, too, just then. I added, "Sanders, I think it's time for you to go."

Neither Steve nor Sanders spoke. Instead, Sanders tried to spread my legs. I held them closed. "No," I said. "Sanders, please go now."

Steve finally spoke, "Jane, I like to watch. Let Sanders have some fun with you, and then I'll take you to bed. Can you do that for me?"

I realized Steve was exposing his inner pervert to me (and to his friend Sanders, but who cares about him?), putting it all out there. I admired him for it, but this was a major fork in the road for me. Which path would I take? Did I really love Steve? Did he really love me? Did I really want to spend my life with man who wanted to watch me have sex with other men? What kind of life was that? Was this what I dreamed of when I imagined Prince Charming saving me from monsters, as a pre-teen?

At that moment, seeing my indecision, Sanders spread my legs and began to eat me out. Oh, God, this was irresistible. I decided I could just enjoy the sex for now, and make decisions later, right? Besides, as good as Sanders was, and he was very, very good, what really turned me on was having Steve watch me.

I was lost in the sex, and did not notice when Brian, Chuck, and Mark quietly crept back in to join Steve in the spectator gallery. Sanders ate me to two mild orgasms, and then he moved to mount me, first stripping off his pants. I looked at Steve, seeing his friends there, too, for the first time. "Should Sanders fuck me, too?" I asked. I was actually hoping Steve would say yes, at that point. I would have been relieved, and ultimately happier however, had he said no. He nodded yes.

Sanders wasted no time for my indecision to build, and he climbed up on top of me. He tried to spread my legs again (I had closed them), but this time they did not easily open for him. I told him, "No, I can't do this."

It was too much. I had fucked Sherman, and then turned around and fucked Steve, and now Steve's friends as well as Steve had just watched Sanders eat me. I was simply too freaked out to continue. I was so turned on that I wanted to fuck Sanders, and the idea of being watched by all of these men further turned me on, but it was too much. I already had too many nails in my slut coffin. I did not have to be buried six feet deep inside it.

Instead, I pushed Sanders off me, and I grabbed my T shirt and ran upstairs. I locked the door to Steve's bedroom, and hunted through his clothes until I found the gym shorts.

I sat on his bed and went into deep thought, trying not to cry. I could just barely hear the TV. The men had resumed watching the games. I found where Steve kept my spare key, and I snuck out the backdoor and went back to my house. I went directly to the bedroom.

I searched for, and found, the secret video feeds, armed with blue tooth, that Steve had planted in my bedroom, and, as it turned out, throughout my home. I left them where they were. He had, after all, the spare key to my home I had given him for my safety, so at some point he must have let himself in, and planted the video bugs.

I went to the bathroom and ran a bath. I did a thorough search, and no bugs were present in the bathroom. I thanked God for that. Small favors. I sat in the bath a good long time, thinking. I was beginning to get wrinkles all over my body, so I left the bath after around two hours, dried off, completely dressed for the first time that day, and went to the back porch to escape Steve's video feeds.

I called Jessica and got voice mail. Shit. I called Jones. She had a good head on her shoulders. We had a long talk. It was so good to hear her voice and also to hear her wise advice. Basically, to sum up a whole slew of complicated thoughts, it all came down to the following: What did I want? Somehow, I knew this from the beginning. If I could figure out what I wanted, life would be simple.

Steve was a great man. I think I really did love him. I just did not want him to be so weird. On the other hand, I did have a certain lack of aversion to promiscuity that was not healthy. Steve seemed to thrive on that. So, in some sense, I was the perfect girl for him. After all, who else that I knew would have let Sanders eat her out in that situation a few hours earlier? Nobody. Jones had confirmed it. She knew of nobody else who would have done that for Steve, especially after knowing him carnally for only a matter of hours.

Yes, I was the perfect girl for Steve. But was he the perfect guy for me? Far from it. And what's important, anyway? Steve's desires and needs, or mine? To Jones, the answer was self-evident. I needed to take care of me first. Steve came second. Jessica called me back. She thought like Jones. I knew they were both right.

My doorbell rang. Steve was there. He was holding a ring with a diamond the size of Montana. He slipped it on my finger. It was a perfect fit. He led me upstairs to my bed. He undressed me, and I undressed him. "Are the videos still on?" I asked.

"Of course," Steve said. "They're always on. They're motion sensitive." He pushed me onto the bed, spread my legs, inserted his cock, and all resistance, all indecision, all those hours thinking and discussing, dissolved into my raw, animalistic need for this man.

Now that I was with Steve, my Steve, I was in heaven. I was completed. I looked at my finger glistening in the reflected sunlight that poured through the window. Diamonds are really pretty, I thought, as my ring twinkled in the light. That was my last thought, as my consciousness devolved into moaning. The tsunami overtook me once again. This was to be my life. I knew it for certain. I would have to deal with the weirder aspects of Steve; I understood that. My decision, however, had been made. My uncertainty was a thing of the past. I chose Steve, Steve, and more Steve, and goddamn it, everything that came with it. I would never be able to get enough.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers