All Comments on 'Away From Prying Eyes'

by roninkek

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BG187BG187about 9 years ago
short and sweet

Loved it. Was a very sensual tale and ,though it was short, still a good read. I'd like to see how it all began. From what you said it seems they love one another dearly and I gotta imagine a slow struggle to come to terms.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
In medias res

Excellent first story, very sexy and sensual. I loved the motherly concern Susan has for her son, before the lust takes over. Thanks for writing and I hope to read more from you. 5 stars.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

so was the son named rory and they have kids together or did i read that wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good!

a very good first story. It was a good read. Contained all of the elements needed for a good story; 1)erotic 2)sensual 3)short n to the point and 4) led reader to a fitting climax. Hope to see more from you and maybe you could start at how the relationship began. Thank you for sharing story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed the story very much. Incest is my favorite genere, especially mother / son.

I too would like to read the lead in to where they are now. This type of situation is always stimulating when it can be related to personal relationships.

After all, there is no love like a mothers love for her son.

roninkekroninkekabout 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Just replying to some of the responses that were given.

1) The mothers name is Susan and the sons is Rory. I make that more clear in the story I just submitted for approval. Whether or not she was on contraceptives or not is up to your interpretation, the story is meant to fuel your fantasies first and foremost.

2) I would like to expand on how they both got started but writing that is very intimidating. I hope it came across in my writing that I don't want my stories to be too detached from reality. I want their relationship to feel human, which is why I started the story when they were already together, since it is much easier to convey emotions in a pre-established relationship as opposed to the 'developing feelings' stage. I'm not a terribly good writer so I might just keep the stories of Susan and Rory in an episodic format, I haven't decided yet, like I said it is a huge challenge to write a realistic relationship when you are an inexperienced writer.

3) I actually have a backlog of stories I wrote on my computer. I've already submitted one of them that shows the two from Susan's 1st person perspective which I believe turned out much better than this story did. I'll gradually release the rest when I feel they are up to par, since they are very much rough works that I wrote in one session each.

Thanks for the comments and the very generous rating.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
This is the definition of a flash story

and it is hard to get involved in a story when you do not know anything about the characters. Some information would have helped.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Good story though I find it hard to believe that people can scream and bellow at the top of their lungs in a hotel and nobody comes to investigate.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 9 years ago
Hot.

Hope there is more coming. Thanx for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving mommy

Thank you for a great story of mother son love. I liked the story as it was subject to the readers imagination, away from prying eyes...who's eyes. Mom and son are racking up the hotel bills I would assume because mom is craving the pounding her son delivers and they can't do it at home because dad or another family member would hear the two as her son is ravaging his mothers body and she screams in delight. In my mind the loving son has flushed his mothers birth control pills and refuses to wear a condom and mom is so consumed with her lust for her son she allows him to empty his seed into her womb each time they meet. In my version mommy' belly eventually grows big and tight with the product of hers son's love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
an outstanding first-time contribution

I love how the author captures Rory's hyper-excitement the first time he feasts his eyes on his own mother's vagina. He "looked down and saw how she was dripping wet with anticipation. The sight made him even more feral, thinking of all the ways he wanted to fuck her." That's a great word, "feral." It means raw, animal-like, straight from the balls. It's what boys feel when they come face to face with that wonderful hole between their mommy's legs, the same hole they came out of. Nothing can ever get a boy as hard as his own mother's cunt. His mother's cunt stands for unconditional love, for everything that's warm and accepting of him as her beloved male child, her darling baby boy, as Rory's mother puts it. Of course baby boy's got to get his fat young penis up inside it up to his balls, he's just got to. He aches to have his penis enveloped and embraced by layers of warm loving mommy-twat. The son is just like Rory in this excellent story, who's intent on giving his mom the hot incestuous fuck she so richly deserves. That he does, as mom cums like crazy and Rory gives her the best gift in his power--a great big twatful of his creamy sperm.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 9 years ago
Needs Help

The story lacks character or plot development. That may be exactly what you intended, as a short fuck story will appeal to many readers. However, some readers want more; they want to understand who these people are and how they got into this relationship. Working on those aspects of a story will make you a better writer. You need some help with vocabulary; I have the impression that you are trying to use words which are not truly comfortable for you. For example, "groping her ass as he gorged her with his mouth." If he is sucking her nipple and truly feasting on breast meat, he is gorging himself, not her. Consider using an experienced editor and remember that the first rule of writing - write about things with which you are familiar - applies also to how you tell a story. Don't use vocabulary that is not comfortable for you. STF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was definitively another peace of crap story with no plot or anything. Maybe it reflects the authors practice of getting women. He drives... or rides his bike to a run down shit hole motel on the outskirts of town, closes his eyes and hires a prostitute. As long as he doesn't look at the toothless crack whore she can appear attractive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brutal comments from scared non-writers will never stop

Don't worry about them posting bad comments especially from Anonymous sources. You will never make all readers happy. I would post as myself but they track you down and e-mail for days...LOL

Work on plot and you will get better.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
very good story love the sex

gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Job

I loved it and don't listen to those haters. Even know there really wasn't a plot to the story it was still interesting as a incest sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

This is a wonderful story! It made very warm, I still can see her move, I need a blow job from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ikka hotell

Ööbisin ise ka kunagi emaga hotellis,siis sai ka emaga vahekorras olla.Algul oli ta küll hirmul ja värises üleni,aga ta sai sellest üle,ning langesime voodisse ja saime mõlemad rahulduse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pleasant

I really enjoyed the setting, and the matter-of-fact acceptance of both characters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hotell

Minul on niisugune asi juhtunud,et olen oma emaga hotelli sattunud.Ma anusin luba et võin ta juures voodi magada,voodi oli väga lai.Kui ema mulle unemusi andis siis surusin oma keele talle suhu ning läks suudluseks.Ema küsis,et kas ma tahan teda saada,vastasin jah.Siis me keppisime mitu tundi ennem kui magama jäime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this is not a story

it doesn't go any where so 3 stars at best. write a story author and NOT% this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave it a 3.

It would have been nice to know how they started their relationship. How old was the mother? How old was Rory? I know we can use our own imagination to have the outcome that we want like Rory getting his mother pregnant.

When I read any story of incest between family members and the woman tells the man...."Fill me with your seed." That is code for...."Give me your baby."

I am in a committed relationship with my older sister. We have been together for 15 years. That special night when we were making passionate love and she whispered in my mouth...."I want your baby." That one phrase cemented our relationship for eternity. We had already committed our love to the other. She was my woman, and I was her man. But when a woman tells a man she wants his baby that will bind them together forever.

Our five beautiful children are testimony of our love for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous