All Comments on 'Awesummer Pt. 02'

by Michael_Wapshot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great character development! I look forward to seeing how they negotiate the boundaries and power dynamics of their friendship as they continue to explore their sexuality with each other. Keep writing!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful! This coming out story is so sweet and feels so natural. I noticed that there was no End Part 2 or The End, so I'm not sure if you're planning to continue this. While those last two sentences pretty much said all that was needed to wrap this up, the romantic in me hopes that you continue this ***** story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so good!!! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Devin needs to be less erratic given a couple clear facts 1) he seems to be the instigator in both instances, 2) once he comes he becomes very selfish and really hurts Nate. While he apologized for the first time when he left Nate unfinished, he would’ve acted the same damn way the second time if Nate hadn’t been the mature and controlled one to block it. Then a couple minutes later Devin is again instigating the full body hug and shower. That type of rollercoaster behavior is irritating. But I’d like to read another chapter to see if he is a bit more honest about his attraction to Nate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

amazing thanks, pls write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was hot. Got me hard and wishing i had that type of friend when young...i wouldnt have waited so long to have M to M sex.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What I especially liked was the way the story captured a teen boy's tortured inner dialogue. The descriptions were realaistic and believable, particulalry Nate's onging thoughts about whether he ruined his most treasured friendship, his shame for thinking about Ben Fishbein, his longing for Devin to just talk to him about what happened between them. I also liked the ways you ae developing the characters if the two boys, with Devin's reluctance to talk about what went down, Nate's need for Devin to open up and Nate's knowledge of his freind's way of thinking

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent descriptions of a teenage boy's tortured inner dialogue, as well as good, realistic dialogue between Devin and Nate. You beautifuky described hom Nate went round and round in his head about his fears and shame: fear of losing his best freind, fears of being gay, shame at jerking off thining about a boy, Ben. But you also showed Nate's sly sense of humor, as in when he thinks to himself thatjerking off to a female is a low bar for something to take pride in. The character development is also strong, with Nate's more level-headed way of thinking and his need to talk to his buddy about what they did, as contrasted with Devin's inability to communicate clearly about his tortured feelings about what happened, his ghosting Nate for a coupe of days, then getting up the gumption to march bac into Nate's house like nothing happened, driven by his horniness and need to do it again. You conveyed how well Nate knowns his friend and accepts his aggravating inability to open up.

Unsolicited advice: Keep it fun and light between them. This is a beautiful best-friends-with-benefits situation and it would strain credulity for the 18 year olds (as the story must say they are - the action seems a couple of years younger) to quickly escalate to anal sex, come out as gay and declare romantic love for each other. This is best as a buddy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichael_Wapshot@Michael_Wapshot
I write the gay erotic fiction I'd like to read. My first book can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZBXN283

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Awesummer Pt. 01 Previous Part
Awesummer Series Info