Awesummer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh," he groaned as he started to come. I could hear it in his chest, too. "Ahh! Fuck, fuck. Nate. Yes."

Hearing my name vibrate under his cheek startled me. And turned me on so bad, my cock immediately started to perk up again.

He sucked at his teeth as he trailed off, and I opened my eyes at last to see what I had wrought. He'd come all over his belly, and our combined load was obscene. Impressively obscene. It was a fucking turn-on, the glistening white in his dark thatch of body hair, rising and falling with his ragged breath.

Now fully hard again, I shifted my lower half closer to let him feel my boner against the side of his leg. Not to start anything, just to let him feel how turned on I was. My hand drifted up to rest in his chest hair, and my cheek sank back over his heart.

I still didn't feel bad or very freaked out by what had just gone on. If my emotions hadn't been constipated with fear, I probably would have been utterly at peace.

Devin, on the other hand, suddenly took a sharp breath. He didn't exactly shove me away, but he yanked his thigh away from my boner, and then withdrew his torso so fast that my head thunked right on the floor.

Scrambling to his feet, he turned away, looking frantically from the hall to the front door, intent on escape. But paralyzed over which way to go.

I acted fast. Just as he swayed in the direction of the hallway, I lunged over to grab his calf.

"Devin," I said urgently.

After a moment, he turned back around. But he didn't look at me. All he said was, "Yeah."

"C'mon, man. Don't."

I could tell that he'd heard and processed this, and that part of him wanted to listen--but he seemed frozen.

"Sit down," I suggested.

He was clutching his elbow with nerves, but he sat back down on the floor. Then put his arms around his legs, rested his chin on his kneecaps, and stared into space.

I didn't know what to say next, so we sat there for a minute in pained silence.

Then I said, "You O.K.?"

He shrugged, and was quiet for a few terrifying moments.

Then he said into his knees, "Yeah..."

"And we're still friends, right?"

"Well, yeah," he said, sounding annoyed. But at least it got him to look up from his knees.

Then I ventured, "So, if something like that happens again, can we agree to not freak out after?"

Devin was silent for another terrifying little moment. But then he said, "O.K."

"Uh, O.K. then," I said, when he didn't say anything else. "You can, uh, use my bathroom. Y'know, if you wanna clean up?"

At the kitchen sink, I washed my hands of spit, precum, and a stray daub of actual cum. I was still completely naked. Once liberated, I hated the idea of pulling my clothes back on and needlessly increasing my body temperature.

Then I rinsed our swim trunks and laid them out to dry, along with my towel. Devin's towel, I thought, might be too chlorine-saturated to get another use, so I went to toss it in my hamper. It was in the bathroom, but the door was open; I figured Devin was changing in my room or something.

Instead, he materialized behind me like a ghost.

"Fuck!" I yelped, voice breaking, and jumped out of my skin. He just snorted, and hugged me from behind, which shut me up at once. Stunned, I could only stand there in that bathroom, half convinced he was about to whale on me or something.

This felt pretty paranoid, though, given that he was hugging me naked, his arms wrapped around my belly. His cock was plumping up right against my ass, and my head swayed with some mélange of pot and arousal and disquiet, all. I couldn't say I loved this pose. It felt like Devin was trying to assert some kind of dominance over me. I stared at our mutual reflection in the mirror, only to blink away when Devin opened his eyes and inadvertently met my gaze.

"What's up?" I got out, voice unnaturally high, staring at the pink counter tiles.

He just mashed his face into my shoulder, and sighed.

Slipping from his hold, I turned around to hug him back instead, which felt a lot less weird. My chin snugged onto his shoulder again, our bodies pressed tight. Our hard-ons were crammed right up against each other, but Devin wasn't making any moves to do anything about that, so--as much as I longed to rub against him, I contained the urge.

"Nate," he said after a minute.

"Uh huh?"

He hesitated and then said, "I'm, uh, gonna take a shower."

This would've sounded like a request for privacy, had he not kept clinging to me.

"Right," was all I said.

"What about you?"

"Me?"

"You gonna shower, or what? After the pool?"

I could see this was as close as Devin would ever get to asking me to join him. Or at least, that's what I thought was happening. He'd pulled away from me by now to sit on the side of the tub, where he started fiddling with the shower knobs.

As the water shot on. Devin stepped away behind the red shower curtain, still staring awkwardly down. And I was about to rush off in defeat, because I was no longer high enough to have any confidence in myself. Or in Devin.

But then his hand snaked out from behind the curtain. That was all. In silence, he held out his hand.

In a dream, I took it. And he pulled me in.

12