Awkward Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart raced when her hands slowly slid down my tummy. She poured water to wash off the soap, and it trickled down my cock. She turned her head away like the day before, too embarrassed to look directly at her son's hard cock. I held my breath as she slowly reached for my hard throbbing cock.

The touch of her fingers made my cock ooze pre-cum and throb. I ogled at her body as she was slightly leaning down; I had a full view of her cleavage. She was so close to me, and I could see her flawless skin. I could see her chest throb with her breath.

Every time I touch it, I get incredibly aroused. I can feel my nipples aching as they pressed hard against my bra. My panties are soaking wet. But he's my son. This is so wrong.

My cock was throbbing as I watched her run her hands fingers to lather soap on the entire length. Her head still turned away. Mom's fingers glided along the length with the soap as her other hand slid down to cup my balls and rub them gently. With every motion, my eyes were glued to her cleavage. I watched as it jiggled teasingly in front of me.

Although she wasn't stroking me, the feeling of my mom's fingers around my swollen shaft was enough to push me over the edge.

Then it hit me; it's been days since I last jerked off. I suddenly felt a rush.

The sight of my mom's cleavage combined with her gentle touches was enough. I was going to cum.

"OH no... mom...wait..." My mom turned to look at me. It was too late, I closed my eyes, and my cock was already gushing out cum.

*GASP*

"OMG!"

Holy shit, Jason just ejaculated! I can feel his hot cum on my skin. Why am I so turned on? Why do I want to taste it? This is so wrong. God help me!

My mom was horrified as I let out a muffled groan. Her eyes were wide open and glued to my dick, watching as it gushed out thick strains of cum one after another.

Some fell on her shirt, some on her breast. When I opened my eyes, her fingers were dripping with my warm cum.

"OMG, I'm....I'm... soo... sorry," I said. I was shaking. I didn't dare look at her.

My mom was staring at my still throbbing cock. She didn't say anything. She kept silent and started cleaning up.

I can't believe how horny I'm feeling. Jason is my son, but I've never felt such a rush as I did when his cock ejaculated in my hands. I can't believe I'm having these thoughts.

I can't believe I just came in my Mom's hand. This was the most embarrassing moment in my life. I wish I could just run and hide.

I waited for my Mom to come to say goodnight. Hoping that I could apologize to her again.

But that night mom didn't come to say goodnight.

DAY 4 -- MOM'S HANDS

The next day, Mom surprisingly seemed normal. We had small conversations. I saw my Mom lazing on the couch watching a show. Something I rarely see her do since my mom was always busy. But I guess since it's sort of her day off, she deserved it.

"How are you feeling today, Jason?"

"Much better, I feel more strength in my limbs. Thanks, mom."

"That's good to hear. Call me if you need anything," She said, smiling.

Jason really looks just like his Dad. This is so wrong, having such feelings for him. What kind of mother am I? But I can't seem to lift my gaze from my son.

I can't put my finger on it, but Mom seems different. Just like the day before, I caught her gazing at me. She would quickly shift her gaze when she saw me looking at her. Perhaps it's the result of the out-of-ordinary intimate moment we shared as she bathed me.

"Hey, Jason, let's continue the show we were watching."

"Uh, sure, Mom." I was caught by surprise when she invited me to join her to watch The Game Of Thrones on the couch with her.

This was something we never did before. What's even surprising was during the movie she leaned on me, resting her head on my shoulder. I caught her sweet scent again, and it started to stir me.

"Feels nice to spend some time together. I know I haven't been there that much for you and your sister," She said.

"We've already had this talk, mom; it's not your fault. You've had to work and take on all these responsibilities since Dad went."

Jason is my son, and I watched him grow up. But why do I feel so nervous around him suddenly? I feel like I'm falling for my son romantically.

I started to see my mom in a new light since she started to bathe me. It feels nice to be close to her. It's almost like I'm getting to know my mom better.

I placed my arms around her, and we cuddled. At that moment, all I could think of is of my Mom. I couldn't even concentrate on the movie.

Before I knew it, we both fell asleep in each other's arms. When I open my eyes, mom's face was inches away from mine. I could feel her breath on my lips. My heart raced as I don't remember being this close to my mom since I've grown up.

I felt my mom move. Is she awake? I closed my eyes to pretend I'm asleep.

I'm so close to Jason; my lips are right next to his. Why is my heart pounding? I can feel his breath on my lips.

Instinctively I leaned my forehead against Mom's. Our lips were about to touch. I held my breath waiting for my mom to pull back.

There wasn't any movement from my mom, slowly I let gravity pull my head on to my mom, and our lips touched. My lips were resting on hers, but I didn't dare move a muscle.

OMG, Jason's lips are on mine! Was it on purpose? I want to kiss him back so much. But he's my son!

My heart felt like it was going to explode. I don't know why I'm feeling the way I am; she's my mom. My cock is hard just from our lips touching. I couldn't take it anymore, and I started to pucker my lips, gently pressing it against my mom's.

I felt her lips pressing back just a little, and we shared our first kiss on the lips as adults.

I can't believe I'm kissing my son! I can't!

Mom started to move and wake up from our contact.

"Oh, hey Jason. I didn't realize we fell asleep."

"Yeah, probably because of the boring part of the show."

Had mom really been asleep? Did I just imagine her pressing her lips momentarily against mine?

"Look at the time! Alright, I'm going to get changed first." She said as she sat up on the couch and left.

When mom returned, my jaw dropped. She came back wearing a similar spaghetti top she had worn a couple of days ago. But this one had a lower cut exposing more of her magnificent cleavage.

I hope he won't notice that I'm not wearing a bra. But my erect nipples were killing me last time. Wait, is it wrong dressing this way in front of my son? What was I thinking? *Sigh* It's too late anyway.

That wasn't the only thing different; I spotted 2 tips pressing against the fabric of her top. OMG, she doesn't seem to be wearing a bra! My heart raced, and my cock started to twitch.

As she led me into the bathroom, my cock had a mind of its own. It was already hard as mom started to undress me. The thought of my Mom, braless in front of me, just made me horny.

As she leaned forward, her top exposed most of her breasts. I could almost see her nipples. The tease was too much.

Was I thinking too much? Surely she must know what she was doing.

I can't bear to face him anymore; It's so wrong. But Jason must be suffering. He's at that age.

However, something was different; Mom disappointingly stayed behind as she washed me.

Even as she was cleaning my front, Mom reached from behind. I felt her reaching around me towards my crotch as she started soaping it.

I was confused. Perhaps the incident of me accidentally ejaculating on my mother scared her.

Because my cock was fully erected, she had difficulty reaching it. Her body had to lean against mine, and I could feel her breasts press up against me. I felt her face pressing on my back and felt her warm breath against my back.

I'm not facing him, but my body is pressing against him. My breast is pressing against his back. Why didn't I see this earlier? I can barely reach his cock. It feels so good in my hands.

As mom lathered soap on my cock, I felt her breath became quicker. Her fingers lightly stroking along the length of my throbbing cock. Her hands lingered on my cock; it was almost like she was exploring it with her hands. Her fingers were feeling up every inch of my cock.

Mom could have finished with the cleaning, but she didn't. Her fingers lingered on my cock.

He is still so hard. Should I help relieve him? But I'm his mother. Maybe I'll pretend to wash him. I can't possibly give Jason a hand job, can I?

I looked down to see her fingers fully extended, lightly sliding up and down the length of my cock. Mom wasn't gripping my cock. She was just gliding her fingers along my cock. Mom was barely touching it, and still, it was insanely sensual.

Mom continued the motion of her fingers. It was silent in the bathroom, aside from the sound of running water and our breaths. As my cock throbbed, I knew I was close. I was already breathing heavily.

I can feel that he's close. I'm so wet and horny myself. My hard nipples are now pressing hard against my son. Oh, forgive me, lord.

I feel mom's breath become labored as well, and I could feel her chest slightly heaving against me. I could also feel something hard piercing against my back. Is that one of her nipples? Was mom turned on?

"Mm...ahh..ah..." I moaned.

I'm just doing this for my son. It may be wrong, but it's all out of love.

I was panting and softly moaning when she suddenly took me by surprise and started to wrap her fingers around, gripping my cock. Mom finger's then started stroking up the length of my cock.

"URGH...MOMM!" I let out a groan and shuddered as I came hard, spraying my cum all over the floor and over my Mom's hands. Mom held on to me from behind as her fingers squeezed my remaining cum out. And then she continued to wash me up from behind.

OMG, did Jason just moan for me? I have never felt so hot and bothered before. But he's my son! I have to stop!

Mom didn't say anything after that. I don't know why mom did what she had, but the bathroom was our private space. Mom must have realized my predicament as a hot-blooded teenager and decided she would help out in her own way.

That night mom came in before she headed to bed.

"Good night, Jason." I was happy to see her again.

"Good night, Mom."

I was expecting her to kiss my forehead like she usually does, but she took me by surprise when she leaned in to kiss me on my lips.

What's happening to me? Why did I kiss him there like that? I love Jason, but not romantically. I can't; he's my son. I know it's wrong, but somehow, I feel different when I'm with him.

My heart raced as I watched her walk away. The feeling was reminiscent of my first kiss with my crush. I can't explain it. I felt like I was in love.

DAY 5 -- MOM'S KISS

I spent the day replaying the incident with my mom. I can't believe she had given me a hand job. I wasn't even sure I could call it that. But I know that in no normal circumstance has a mother helped her son climax. I felt closer to my mom. I almost felt like she was a different person. A far cry from the modest mother I knew.

All I look forward to is for Mom to return home and bathe me. Mom went back to work today and came home later than usual, so I had to eat leftovers for dinner. When she came home, she looked exhausted.

"Hey, mom, long day?" I asked.

Her face lit up a little when she saw me. "Yeah, I had back-to-back classes all day."

"Why don't you lie down for a moment and let me give you a massage." I offered.

"Jason, your hand is in a cast!"

"I know, but it's mostly there just to keep it straight; my fingers are still

exposed, and I feel a lot stronger now. It'll be good exercise too!"

"Oh alright, don't exert yourself too much."

Mom laid face down on the couch. She was wearing her usual t-shirt and shorts. I started to press her shoulders, my fingers rubbing against her skin.

"Mm..." She moaned.

She seemed tense. I spent a while rubbing her shoulders, carefully kneading her back.

As my hand massaged her, I could feel how tight her body was. She had little to no fat. I could clearly feel her bones as I pressed into her body.

I then decided to move to her hands. I started from her shoulders to her arms, carefully rubbing her. I lifted her arm and placed her on my lap. I started rubbing her arms. They were slender and toned. Most women have flaps under their arms, but my mom had none.

God, this feels nice. Feels nice to be pampered for once.

The feeling of touching her skin somehow felt electric. As I reached her hands, and my fingers touched hers. I glided my fingers along hers and interlocked them as I massaged her palms. It seemed like a normal thing, but at that moment, it felt sensual to me.

"I'm gonna do your legs now," I said.

"Mm-hmm," My mom replied.

My mom's legs are very well defined, her being a dancer. They are well sculpted and toned. As I rubbed her feet, I suddenly realized I could see up my mom's pants. She had shorts on, but they weren't too tight, and I could just make out her panties. That started to excite me.

My hands slowly massaged her calves.

"Ohh, that feels good." She suddenly said.

I took the cue and spent more time rubbing her calves and her feet. My eyes were glued to her crotch. Eventually, I moved on to her thighs. My heartbeat grew quicker as I was closer to her butt. I stared at her smooth skin as it folded with my fingers. Her skin is so smooth and flawless.

As my fingers rubbed her inner thighs, I almost felt like she spread her legs open slightly. As my hands slid up and down her thighs, the tip of my fingers accidentally grazed her shorts where her crotch was. I felt her body jerk ever so slightly. It was purely accidental. But the thought of my fingers making contact with my mom's crotch made me excited. Even more so than I already was.

Jason is rubbing me awfully close to my pussy. I wish he would just touch me. God, what am I thinking? Do you want your son to touch you, Olivia?

I repeated the motion, this time intentionally grazing my fingers against her shorts. The touches were light as a feather. It was almost like I was rubbing her crotch. I looked up into her shorts, and I thought I saw a wet patch on her panties.

I must stop him now before it's too late.

"Mm, thank you, Jason, that feels good. But it's getting late now. Time for your bath." My mom suddenly said.

"Sure thing mom, anything to return the favor." I smiled.

"Wait for me in the bathroom. I'll get changed."

When Mom returned, she still had the same shorts on, but she was wearing a loose singlet now. It clearly exposed her bra as it's a very thin material. The sight of my mom wearing such revealing clothes charged me.

It's wrong. But it's so exciting; showing myself to another man. Jason is almost drooling.

I'm not sure if I was overthinking, but Mom seems to look at me differently now. I can't explain the feeling. It's almost as if she had a longing look on her face.

Mom started to wash me the way she did. She stood behind me as she washed my back. However, I was startled when she got around and knelt in front of me as she scrubbed my chest. My heart raced as I watched her kneeling in front of me.

I could see down her singlet and saw the fleshy bits of her breast that weren't covered by her bra. I started to get excited again, and my cock started to harden.

As mom lovingly scrubbed me, there was an air of anticipation as her hands cleaned my torso. Mom paused and stared at my now fully erect cock. It was the first time she looked directly at it when it was erect.

God, his cock is perfect. He's hard again. Is he hard for me, his mother? Olivia, stop these filthy thoughts!

I held my breath as her fingers touch my cock. My cock throbbed in my mother's hands. Her head was turned slightly, but her eyes were still looking at it.

I watched as her fingers soaped my cock. Like the day before, mom had her fingers fully extended on each side of my cock. She slid it up and down along the sides, barely touching it.

She looked nervous as she bit her lips; her breathing seemed quicker. It felt sensational.

"Ohh, mom..." I moaned.

Oh my, he's moaning for me again. My panties are soaked. But I don't have a choice, right? He got in an accident, and I have to help him right?

I suddenly felt her fingers stopped at the base of my cock. I looked down and saw her fingers slowly wrapping around. She was gripping my cock. I held my breath as her hands slowly slid up the length of my cock. Her hands then started to slide down.

I can't believe I'm actually stroking my son's cock. It feels so big and hard. I'm so aroused, Lord forgive me. I can't believe I'm so turned on by sexually touching my own son.

Mom repeated the motion. I can't believe it; Mom is actually stroking my cock. It was slow and felt so good. I caught her licking her lips as she started to increase her pace. I noticed she was breathing quicker too.

Perhaps the act of stroking her son turned her on.

My breathing grew labored as squishy wet sounds of my mom stroking me filled the bathroom. Mom wasn't trying to pretend anymore. She was clearly giving me a hand job.

I watched her breasts jiggle each time her hands stroked my slippery cock.

"Are you close?" My mom whispered softly. Her eyes looked like they were filled with lust.

I was shocked at her question. It was the sexiest thing I've heard my mother say.

I just nodded.

Mom then held her other hand over the top of my cock. The feeling of the tip of my cock rubbing against the palm of her hand as she was stroking brought me over the edge.

"Urghh, Mom...ah...ahh..." My hips bucked as cum gushed out and sprayed all over my Mom's hand.

Mom closed the hand that was on top to cover my cock head. I looked down to see my mom's hands dripping with cum.

OMG, that's so much cum! That was so hot. Am I actually lusting over my son? I'm such a sinner.

She just smiled and proceeded to hose me down. I can't believe what just happened. Mom wasn't shy anymore; she was full-on giving me a hand job.

Later, Mom came to say goodnight as usual.

"Thanks, mom...for...taking care of me," I said.

I wasn't sure if she caught the double meaning, but she smiled.

"Sure thing, Jason."

As she leaned in to kiss me, I leaned up to her. Our lips met, and it lingered for way longer than what a Mom and son kiss should be.

I tasted her lips as our lips press against each other. It felt like a lover's kiss.

Oh wow. What? What was that...kiss?

"Good night," she said as she broke the kiss. Mom gazed at me a little longer than usual. My heart raced as I watch her leave the room.

DAY 6 -- MOM'S LIPS

Mom came home earlier today. She must have had a short day at work. She came up to my room to check on me.

"Hey, Jason, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Hi, Mom, you're back early. I'm just watching a show."

"Can I join?" she asked.

I don't know why, but all that was on my mind today was my son Jason. I missed him. This is so wrong.

I was caught off guard by my mom's sudden intimacy. She

didn't wait for my answer, and she slid into my bed and cuddled me. She smelled great as I held her while watching the show. Mom almost looked playful. I can't remember the last time I've seen her like that.

Halfway through, she put my arms around her, and we were spooning. My heart skipped as I was yearning for my mom after what happened last night. I started to see my mom in a new light. She wasn't the serious & reserved person I thought I knew.