Awkward Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, did you ever date anyone after Dad?" I asked her suddenly.

Mom seemed shocked by the sudden question. She paused before answering, "No, I didn't have the time.

"I'm sorry, mom. It's our fault. You had to take care of us."

"It's my job as a mother, and I love you & your sister. It's never a burden taking care of both of you."

I squeezed my mother tighter as she said that. My dick was resting against her nice round ass, and my hands were resting just below her boobs.

I missed being loved like this.

My heart stirred and was beating like a drum, and it didn't take long before my cock started to grow. She seemed to have felt it as she shifted her bottom.

Oh my, I can feel Jason's erection against me. Should I stop him?

My hard erection caused it to slightly peek out of my boxers, and my bare cock head is now pressing against mom's ass. Suddenly she held my hands and clasped them tightly, interlocking our fingers together as she stroked my fingers. I felt her breathing become faster, and I could sense she was nervous.

Being that close to mom, it just fueled me. She was wearing tight yoga pants that had a smooth, slippery texture. I adjusted my hips, and unknowingly my hard cock slid out and somehow slid right in the gap between my mom's thighs and crotch. I felt my mom's body jerk.

I can't believe my son's cock is pressing against me. It feels so good, and I want him to take me. But it's wrong. How can I even have that thought? I have to stop him.

She gasps as she felt my cock and turned to look at me. She whispered:

"Jason!"

This shocked me, and I felt Mom was almost shivering like a leaf. I looked down to see my cock throbbing between her thighs. I felt too embarrassed to reply. I just kept silent. I slowly tried to slide my cock out from between my mom's thighs.

As I was doing that, I felt a wet sensation on my cock; it was definitely not from my pre-cum. Could my mom be wet? I left my cock resting against her ass for the rest of the show.

Finally, when the show ended, my mom slowly turned to me and patted my hands.

"Time for your shower, Jason," she said softly.

She had a weird expression on her face. Her chirpy mood was gone, and she had a somewhat guilty & conflicted expression.

Disappointingly she didn't return to her room to get changed. She still had her oversized t-shirt and yoga pants on.

"Don't you need to change, mom?" I asked.

She just shook her head as she helped me into the bathroom.

I'm horny out of my mind. I can barely control myself. I could just jump on any cock I see, let alone one as magnificent as Jason's. It's been literally years since I was last intimate with another person. Is this the reason for my lust?

Shit, did I cross the line? She looked a little distant and cold. She silently started to undress me, still wearing that same conflicted look. I was afraid what I did was too much for her and pushed her back to her old self.

I'm too lazy to get changed. I'm too aroused to think straight. I'll just take off my shirt. It's just a bra; that's like a bikini, right? Jason is already nude in front of me. So this shouldn't be an issue.

But what she did next made my jaw dropped. She slowly peeled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her bra. She was clearly nervous and was almost shaking. Her eyes were shifting around, not sure what she should look at.

Mom then proceeded to tie her hair up to a ponytail. My eyes took in the majestic view. The view of my mom with her breasts spilling out of her bra in front of me had an immediate effect on my cock. I was instantly rock hard.

This was the most naked I've seen my mom ever.

"Wow, mom..." I said.

Was it a mistake? Did I reveal my body too much? I can see Jason lusting over his mother. I, too, am lusting over my son. This is clearly wrong. But it's too late now, so let's get this over with.

She just blushed and prepared to wash me. With her hair out of the way, it showed off her slender neck and collarbone. Her slim figure was highlighted by the shapely mounds of her bosoms. It's the perfect shape and size.

She started washing me from the top as usual, and I was overjoyed that she was facing me. Her fingers gently massaging my body as she rubbed the soap against my skin.

I could feel my heart pounding as her fingers slowly slid down my chest. With every movement she made, her breasts jiggled.

Because she was a dancer, she had a perfect body form. Her back is always arched perfectly, making her breasts look even more pronounced.

As she finally reached down to my crotch, she paused and stared at it. She was trying to look away, and she still had the conflicted expression on her face. Mom was hesitating.

Her hands finally touched my cock, and I watched as her fingers lather soap on it. Her fingers gracefully stroked and slid up and down the length of my stiff cock.

"Oh, mom..." I moaned.

Every time I touch it, I feel an electric surge go through me. I'm so damn aroused. God, why?

Mom started to give me a hand job. My mind was filled with lust; I was horny beyond control. Animalistic instincts took over, and I don't know what came over me, but I slowly stood up with my cock still in my mom's hands.

My fully erected cock was throbbing in front of her face. My mom was startled and stared at my cock. I usually wouldn't dare do anything like this, but I have felt a connection with mom since these past few days. And I know she feels the same.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

OMG, what is Jason trying to do?

I dropped her hands from my cock and stared at my cock, feeling flustered and embarrassed.

The fact that mom is still whispering and not yelling at me meant something. Her cheeks were red, and I noticed her breathing was quicker, and I could see her chest lightly heave.

In the state of my lust, I decided to inch closer.

His cock is so close to my face. I have to stop him, but at the same time, I want to taste him. What do I do?

My mom's eyes were wide, and her mouth was open, and it seemed like she tried to say something, but no words came out.

She seemed startled by it and reacted by moving back but realized that her back was against the wall. My mom then moved her hands to cover herself. She was slightly looking away.

It took every ounce of courage in me as I inched closer once more. My mom's eyes shifted between looking at my cock and up at me. It seemed like an eternity had passed as I crept slowly to close the gap.

Does he want his own mother to suck his cock? I can't believe this is happening! This is so wrong!

At this point, my cock is merely an inch from her face. Mom didn't make any effort to push me away. I slowly approached her; she looked up at me lustfully as the tip of my cock finally touched her lips. It was just a light touch, but a strand of glistening pre-cum stretched from her lips.

OMG, my lips touched my son's cock. He tastes so good.

"I'm your mother..." She finally whispered softly.

I nearly exploded as I couldn't believe my mother's lips made contact with my cock. Filled with lust, I moved my hips towards her again as my cock made contact with her lips again.

Lord, forgive me for what I'm about to do.

Finally, I held my cock against her lips. My mom slowly closed her eyes, and I felt her mouth slowly open. As her lips parted, she let more of my cock into her mouth.

Her juicy lips started to envelop my cock. I felt her slipping her tongue out to touch against the tip of my cock. The feeling was electric.

This is really happening!

I reached down to caress her face. "I love you, mom," I said.

My mom opened her eyes, and they were glazed with lust as her hands dropped from covering her body, and she placed them on my thighs. Still looking up at me, she slowly slid her lips against the head of my cock, kissing it.

She started showering my cock with kisses. Finally, her hands slid up to grip my cock and started stroking it. She pointed it up as I saw her pull her tongue out and slide it along the entire length of my shaft.

I can't believe I have my son's cock in my mouth. I'm having oral sex with my own son, yet I can't stop myself. I'm so unbelievably horny for my son.

"Ohh, Mom..." I moaned. My cock twitched as she licked it.

It was so slow and sensual. Her mouth was making love to my cock. I was enjoying every moment and trying to hold back from cumming with everything I could.

I never would have guessed mom could give such a good blowjob. In fact, I'm surprised my modest-looking mom has even done it before. Oh, how wrong I was.

Mom started sliding my cock into her mouth. She tilted her head and slowly slid more and more of it inside of her mouth. I nearly exploded there and then.

Mom clearly knows what she was doing, as my cock is now covered with her saliva as she has now replaced her stroking fingers with her luscious lips. With her hair tied up, I could see down her sexy neck, collarbone, and down to her semi-exposed breasts. She started bobbing her head on my crotch quicker, and wet sloppy sounds soon filled the bathroom.

There's no going back from this. Please cum for your mother, Jason.

Her eyes were closed tight as I watched her lips grip my cock. I know I couldn't hold it in any longer. My breathing was getting more labored, and my mom caught on. She took my cock out of her mouth and started stroking it furiously downwards towards her breasts.

"URGHH, MOOM..." I shuddered as ropes of cum covered her flawless breasts. Seeing it drip between the pair of wonderful mounds was a beautiful sight. My hips bucked into her hands.

I could barely stand, and I fell back down onto the stool. Mom stared at my throbbing cock. Her face was bright red, and she was breathing heavily too. Her mouth was creamy, and she was wiping her drool off her face. That sight made my cock twitch again.

I can taste his sweet cum in my mouth. Oh my, I've never felt such a sensation before. But what did I just let my son do? Did I really give my son a blowjob?

Mom didn't say anything, but she had an extremely guilty expression on her face as she proceeded to hose me down and clean me up. We kept silent as she dressed me. I was still trying to process what happened.

Did my mom really just give me the most sensual blowjob of my life? Does this mean we have crossed the incestuous line? I'm sure she had the same thoughts running through her head.

As she helped me back to the bed, she said good night and gave me a kiss.

I leaned up to meet my mom's lips again, but today I had my hand around her head. I held her head as we kissed. Our lips lingered on each other before parting for a second.

I stared into her eyes and kissed her again, more hungrily this time. Our lips were mashing against each other hungrily while we were both breathing hard. I slowly slid my tongue into her, and hers invaded mine. I was making out with mom.

Oh, my sweet son, what are you doing? Do you realize the emotions you're giving your mother? This is so wrong!

She fell on my bed as we continued to make out. My hands reached around my mom to embrace her, hugging her as we devoured each other.

Mom slowly stopped and tried to part.

"Stay here tonight, mom," I asked.

What is he asking? I know I crossed many lines with my son, but I can't sleep with him. Even if I really want to.

Mom paused. Her hands clutching her cross necklace. She had a guilty look on her face.

"No, Jason, we can't..." She kissed me again on the forehead before leaving.

DAY 7 -- WE SHOULDN'T

The next day, I had some friends over to visit. It was good seeing them again, and they filled me in on the accident. The whole incident was still foggy to me.

Nobody really knew the cause of the accident. Everyone had just woken up after getting into the crash. We had some beer, although my mum glared at me as it was advised against by the doctor.

My mum seemed a lot more protective of me now; she reminded them that I still needed to rest and politely asked them to leave.

After they left, I was rather unhappy as I wanted to spend more time with them. I retreated back to my room. I wasn't sure if it's the medication I was on or the little alcohol I had drunk; something seemed to have an effect on me. I was feeling a little lightheaded.

My mum came into my room not long after, and I noticed she was wearing something different. She had a spaghetti top on and very lose shorts.

"What are you up to?" She asked.

My mood lightened up slightly at the beautiful sight of my mom.

"Just watching a show, not much I can do." I sighed. With my friends finally gone, mom seemed chirpy and happy now that my friends were gone.

"Can I join?" She asked.

"Of course, Mom."

She took the spot in front of me, and I was spooning her like the day before. I could smell her scent, and as I felt her warm body against mine, it woke my cock up.

The alcohol gave me blind courage to take the initiative this time. So I wrapped my arms around my Mom. Her breast was resting on it, and I realized she wasn't wearing a bra.

This feels so good. But I can already feel him pressing against me. Should I stop him?

Her soft breasts made my cock harden, and it grew against her ass. She seemed to respond by shifting her weight around so that it was resting below it, right against her pussy. I remembered the day before when my cock had been between her thighs.

As before, my cock grew to its full length and peeked out of my boxers. It slid between her thighs just like yesterday, only this time it was intentional. My heart raced at the thought of my cock pressing against my mom's pussy with just a thin fabric separating us.

My mom's thighs were like hotdog buns, and my cock was the sausage. Judging from our height differences, my cock must have already protruded out in front.

My son's cock is rubbing against me. I should stop this act; I'm his mother. But I don't want to.

Unlike yesterday, mom's short loose pants meant that my cock was pressing directly against her panties. They were already moist, and I felt my cock somewhat touching her skin. It was rubbing against her partially exposed butt.

That idea alone made my heart race. I was out of my mind and was so horny. It was obvious neither of us was watching the show; I felt her breathing was sharp and quick and her hands were clasped on her chest. She was clearly nervous as I kept my throbbing cock against her pussy.

OMG, I'm so wet. I really want someone to make love to me. But Jason is my son.

I took a breath in and boldly slid my hands underneath my mom's top to rest it on her bare stomach. I felt her body jerk as our skin touched. I breathe close to the nape of her neck, nuzzling it with my nose.

Mom sighed as her hands reached behind to stroke my head. That made her back arch, and that shifted more of her weight against my cock. I slowly felt her panties get moister. Her juices were literally oozing all over my cock. I started to kiss her neck slowly.

"Oh, Jason...We shouldn't," She whispered.

I gave small kisses on the length of her neck. My hands slowly sliding higher up her torso as my fingers could feel her ribs.

No, Jason, stop! You're making me so horny. I won't be able to hold back anymore!

My fingers rubbed circles around her ribs, and I felt the bottom of her soft

mounds. Her body jerked once she felt my fingers touch her naked breasts. My fingers caressed the bottom of her breasts gently as she started to slowly grind her hips against me rubbing my hard cock against her wet pussy.

I did the same and rocked my hips against hers as I finally slid my hands over her naked breasts. My fingers touching the smooth skin of my mother's breasts felt electric.

I can't believe I'm grinding against my son's cock. He also has my breast in his hand. I should stop him, but it feels so good. I want him so much!

"OMG, mom!" I moaned as I cupped and caressed her breasts; her skin felt so soft and smooth. I never felt anything better in my hands.

My mom placed her hand over mine over her top. She was squeezing my hand as I kneaded & caressed her breasts. My fingers wandered to find her nipples. When I found them, her nipples were rock hard. She had sensitive nipples as she jerked each time I flicked or rubbed them.

God, what's this feeling? It feels so good. I think I'm gonna cum... no, no, no...

Mom started rocking her hips harder that resulting in my cock rubbing against her clit.

"Ahh...ahh...Nooo!" She moaned softly.

Suddenly I felt her shudder as she buried her face in the pillow. Her body was tense, and she was bucking against me.

Knowing that I had just made my Mom cum really made me want to take my mom there and then. I turned her around to face me. Her cheeks were still flushed from the orgasm.

I can't take it anymore. Who cares if it's wrong? Take me, Jason.

I looked her in the eyes and kissed her. We breathed into each other as we pressed our lips together. It was a long passionate kiss; our tongues danced with each other and explored each other's mouths. My hands pulled her top up partially to expose one of her breasts.

It was as perfect as I had imagined; it was round and soft. She had fair flawless skin with tiny hard nipples. I could even make out the faint veins on her breasts. I quickly devoured it, taking it in my mouth, kissing and licking it all over.

"Oh, Jason..." My mom moaned as her hands ran through my hair.

My hard cock was still pressing clumsily against her wet pussy. As we kissed, I bucked my hips against my mom, trying to slide my cock in. We were at the peak of our heat.

*BANG* We suddenly heard the front door close. Someone was in the house. We both jerked up.