Awkward Pt. 01

Story Info
Modest mom takes care of son after an accident.
10.8k words
4.63
231.3k
372

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

*This is an edited version*

Credits to s0rethr0at for helping me edit the story.

********

Disclaimer:

All characters are above 18 years old. The story is mostly but not strictly under the incest/taboo genre.

This is my first story and attempt. Still trying to figure out how this works. Appreciate the patience to read through my story and hope that it'll provide some entertainment.

"JASON! JASON!"

I heard someone calling my name faintly. Slowly it became louder, and I began to open my eyes. Dazed, I saw my Mum looking worried, holding me. My eyes adjusted to the bright light in the room. Confused, I tried to sit up but felt incredible pain in my body.

"Don't move!" I heard her say.

As my vision became clearer, I realized I was in the hospital.

"You got into an accident, Jason." I grabbed my head and tried to remember.

I remembered going on a trip with my friends. They were a wild bunch, and we were speeding down the highway. That was the last I could remember.

I looked around and saw my hands in a cast. Mom told me I had fractured my arms and would need a while to recover.

I saw a doctor walk in; she was mature-looking but still attractive for her age. She had short hair and glasses.

"You're a lucky kid. I'm not sure how, but you didn't break any bones. But we're going to have you in a cast for a few days, just in case. You are free to go home now."

My body was in pain as I slowly walked. Mom held me as I left the hospital. I couldn't remember the last time I was this close physically to my Mom. I had never felt safer.

My dad passed on when I was still young, so Mom was the pillar of the family. She raised both my older sister and me as well as she could. She was the modest and conservative kind, introverted. She used dancing as an outlet and was very good at it. She owned her own dance studio.

My mom, Olivia, was busy working most of the time to make ends meet. She was only usually home for dinner, and at home, she was busy doing house chores. I love my mom, but we're not exactly super close because of the limited time we spend together. We had an almost formal relationship.

Physically my mom had a petite build. She had what people call a tight body for her age. Being a dancer, she had a slim and toned body. She was in her 40's and had a really good figure. She's about 5'4'' and has flawless fair porcelain skin. There's barely any freckle or blemish on her.

She was of mixed ethnicities and had beautiful features, and kept shoulder-length hair. However, mom kept her appearance rather plain and simple, while dressing rather conservatively most of the time.

I'm Jason, 18 years old. Personality-wise, I took after my mom. I'm rather shy and quiet. I am 6'2 and have above average appearance. Despite being an introvert, I clicked well with people who were the opposite of me.

My friends were wild and notorious, which was how the accident happened.

Then there's Janice, my older sister. She's 21. Janice is more of a best friend than a sister to me. Growing up, she was pretty tomboyish, and I almost looked up at her like an older brother who took care of me.

She's slightly taller than my mom, at around 5'7''. Personality-wise, though, Janice is the opposite of us. She's very confident and sociable. Janice was the popular girl in school.

She's well aware of how attractive she is. She is naturally busty; she looked to be around a 34C. But because of how athletic she was, she's unbelievably fit. She has the perfect curves in all the right places.

Janice is the natural leader of any group she was in and was the one usually calling the shots. That sort of helped me out in high school, as everyone knew who I was because of her.

Being left at home alone together most of the time, we were incredibly close and often confided in each other. But she moved out 2 years ago to stay on campus for her studies. We didn't contact each other often since.

CHAPTER ONE -- THE BEGINNING

"ARE YOU HUNGRY, JASON?" Mom yelled to me from the kitchen.

"I'm good. Thanks, Mom!" I answered. She was really worried and kept checking on me.

I couldn't do much as I didn't have much strength, so I watched TV the whole day.

Mom is usually busy with work. She would leave to the studio in the morning for work and comes back around dinner time. She left food for me.

However, because of my accident, she took a couple days of leave.

I spent the day watching TV in the living room. I watched as my mom kept herself busy doing house chores. I rarely got to spend time with Mom since she was only back at home at night. We'd probably spend time eating dinner before we went back to our own rooms.

Mom usually dresses very simply at home. It's usually a t-shirt and shorts.

Sometimes, it's a long dress.

The evening soon came, and suddenly I realized something. How am I going to take a bath? We were in a tropical climate part of the country which was quite warm, so we have to bathe daily.

Just as my mind was going through the possibilities, Mom came into my room. Mom usually comes in to say goodnight at the end of the day.

"You're starting to smell," she said.

"Yeah, I'm quite sweaty from the heat," I answered.

"I guess it's time for your bath," she said.

"Err...okay?" I responded.

"I will have to help you out in that as well Jason, you can't stand on your own." She said as she helped me up and into the bathroom.

"It's kind of weird Mom, I think I can manage." I tried to argue.

"The doctor advised against getting your bandages wet. How can you manage? Don't worry, there's nothing I haven't seen before."

Mom is very thorough with anything she does. She's a neat freak who keeps the house sparkling clean all the time. She also uses the bathroom for a very long time.

She spends up to an hour when she takes her bath. As she led me into the bathroom, I was starting to feel embarrassed. It felt weird being alone in the bathroom with her.

I was always independent as Mom was very busy working; I figured most of the things out myself with the help of Janice, my sister. Mom is rarely around to take care of us, and I don't blame her. Hence being in this situation with my mom was incredibly awkward. We weren't the kind to share skinship.

Mom was a lot smaller than me; she was petite, so there was a stool for me to sit on as she helped me. She started helping me undress. As she pulls my shirt from me, she proceeds to kneel in front of me.

"Up," she said, telling me to lift my bum.

I was already blushing like a tomato. In one swift move, she took my pants and underwear off. I was facing away from her with my back facing her.

The air of awkwardness was immense. I was totally naked in front of my mother. Perhaps we were both thinking this was a bad idea. We could hear a pin drop as it was dead silent in the bathroom. The silence went away as mom turned the shower on and started with my head. My hands instinctively covered my privates.

My mind wandered, thinking if my mom would be touching my privates.

*Olivia's thought will be in italics*

I realized haven't seen another man's naked body since his father died. I hope it'll be okay.

She started shampooing my hair. She knelt behind me as she was doing it. Mom took her time with it, and it felt better than the hair salon, to be honest. Her finger massages my scalp with gentle tenderness.

She then moved to my back, slowly scrubbing every inch, not missing a spot. I could see why she spent so long in the bathroom. She was meticulous.

Maybe that's why her skin is so nice. As my thought wondered, I was interrupted by Mom's hand over my shoulder. She was standing over my shoulder as her hands ran down my arms.

Her fingers are reaching under my arms to scrub my armpits. Soon her hands were reached down to scrub my chest. The air of awkwardness was still lingering. I felt her fingers doing circles on my chest. The touch of her on my bare skin weirdly excited me.

Because she was behind me, it was tough for her to reach around me. Her body was squished against my back. I could feel her breasts press against my back. Her clothes were definitely getting wet as well.

Oh my, Jason sure has grown. It's hard for me to reach around him.

Finally, she reached the area where it couldn't get any more awkward. I was super embarrassed, and I could sense she was too by the way she was flushing. She pulled my arms up to uncover my crotch.

God forgive me, I can't believe I'm going to touch my son's cock.

Mom paused, her hands hovering above my crotch. I felt her take a deep breath and felt her cold, wet hands reach around to wash my crotch.

I felt her fingers enveloping my dick as she started soaping it slowly and gently. My dick twitched a little as I felt her fingers on my skin. She took her time cleaning every inch like the other parts of my body. She held it as gently as she could

The last cock I had in my hands was his dad's, yet...Why am I aroused? I can't believe I'm getting aroused by touching my son's cock. I'm getting goosebumps, and I can feel my panties are soaked. What's wrong with you, Olivia?

She lathered soap and smeared it all over me. She then gently cupped my balls and scrubbed, rubbing the length of my cock slowly. Needless to say, having someone of the opposite sex touching my cock has its effects.

I was starting to be turned on. My cock naturally started to harden.

Fortunately, Mom moved onwards to my thighs and leg. I was relieved. As my mom helped me dress, I wondered if she could see my semi-hard cock dangling from behind.

Fuck, Jason, she's your mom. Stop having such sick thoughts. I tried to snap myself out of it.

"Thanks, Mom," I said, finally breaking the silence between us.

"You're welcome, Jason," She said as she leaned in to kiss me goodnight on my forehead.

He looks so much like his dad.

I was glad the day was over.

DAY 2 -- THE AWKWARD

The day went on, as usual, Mom was her usual self, going about her chores, and I was stuck in bed all day. I started watching some shows.

Along the way, some sex scenes came up and really stirred me. Being the teenager I was, I'm used to jacking off daily. It's been a couple of days now, and it's beginning to pent up.

The sex scene just triggered it more. I was getting horny. I reached for my phone to browse social media to try to get it out of my head. But right as I got my phone, Mom came into my room.

"Hey Jason, how are you doing?" Mom asked.

"I'm alright, just kind of bored."

"I can keep you company. I know the accident was unfortunate but look at the bright side. We can spend some time together now."

"Yea, I guess so, Mom."

"Look, I know I haven't had much time for both you and Janice when you were growing up..."

"No, mom, I know. We never did blame you, and we're very grateful for the sacrifices you made bringing us up."

"Thanks, Jason. What are you watching?"

"Oh, just Game of Thrones."

"Ah, I've heard of that. Can I join?"

"Sure."

Mom took a seat next to my bed. About ten minutes into the show, some sex scenes came up. If you know The Game Of Thrones, there are incest sex scenes involved.

Wait, aren't they related?

"Oh my, shows these days don't really hold back anymore, do they?"

I laughed nervously, "Haha, I guess not."

"Well, I guess it's probably time for you to shower Jason, I'll need to change into something different after getting myself so wet yesterday."

Gosh, my clothes hadn't been the only wet thing. Damn it, why am I having such dirty thoughts?

I took a double-take when I saw Mom return. She was wearing something she usually doesn't wear. It was a spaghetti top with tight hot pants. I guess she figured it was because she got really wet when she had given me a bath, so she decided to wear less clothing.

I don't usually wear this, but at least I won't get that wet. I hope Jason won't think less of me exposing myself like this.

I wasn't sure if it was because of my horny state, but at that moment, I saw my Mom differently. I always knew my mum was pretty attractive. She had a fit hourglass body. But since my Mom always dressed rather conservatively, her curves were hidden most of the time.

Seeing her in such a body-fitting top highlighted the curves of her body. I could see something I don't see often, her cleavage. She didn't have crazy big boobs, but they were larger than I imagined. They looked to be a nice 32Cs.

When she came close to help me out of my bed, I noticed she smelt nice. It was a sweet scent. It wasn't perfume, but probably some lotion. But the smell was enough to stir me.

Despite all that, the last thing I want is to have a hard-on when my Mom is bathing me.

I tried to think of other things to get my mind her curves and her sweet scent. It was all in vain. As she helped me undress, she was bending over in front of me; I could peek down her blouse. Her fair mounds of generous cleavage were spilling out right in front of me. And her boobs looked so smooth and soft, you could make out the faint veins on them. They jiggled as she shook my pants down.

"I have to face you this time; it was hard to wash you from behind. Got me all wet yesterday." She said as she held me into the bathroom.

I just nodded sheepishly.

As she removed my pants, my dick was semi-hard already. I started to panic, trying my best to think of something else. She started to shower me as she did the day before. She started from my head and went to my back.

Gosh, Jason's cock looks bigger. Is he getting an erection? I hope it's not because of me. Perhaps it's because of the sex scenes in the show we watched. He is at that age now.

Her physical touch was electric; I tried to think of math problems and silly things to take my mind off the situation. As it started to work, she was finished with my back and was moving around to face me.

I could see down her cleavage once again. Every motion caused it to jiggle and sway; I was mesmerized. I don't think I've seen such perfect breasts. "I'm going to hell," I thought to myself. My cock is now fully erect and throbbing. I never felt so embarrassed before, yet I'm conflicted because I never saw my Mom sexually before.

I didn't have a monster cock; I'd like to think it was proportioned to my height and size. I never did measure it, but it seems to be around 8 inches and had a respectable girth. My hands were covering it all this time.

I tried to shift my gaze, but mom had already noticed my hard member pointing at her.

I noticed her doing a double-take when she saw my cock. She was clearly flustered & embarrassed as she turned her head to face away.

Oh my, he's hard. I can't believe I'm alone with my son, and I have to touch his erect cock. Shit, why am I getting wet? This feels so wrong yet, I can't deny that I'm so aroused.

A thought came to my mind that I don't even know when was the last time mom touched another man's cock. I've not heard her mention or seen her close to another man since dad passed. Mom was always busy with work and taking care of us.

Maybe his erection will go away.

Mom's movement seemed slowed down as she was probably hoping my boner will go away. It was obvious she was delaying the time. It was awkward; again, she was avoiding eye contact. Her hand was scrubbing around my tummy for 5 minutes. I wanted to say something, but right before I did, she finally edged her hands downwards.

I can't stall anymore. I just have to do it. God forgive me.

With her head still turned away, I watched in slow motion as her wet fingers fumbled around and made contact with my hard cock. My cock twitched and throbbed. Her hands looked rather tiny around my fully erect cock. Her fingers could just manage to wrap around it.

Oh my, Jason is pretty big. It feels so hard and thick. What am I thinking? How can I look at my son sexually? I don't know why, but I'm so horny. It's the first time I had a hard cock in my hands. If only Jason wasn't my son...

I saw her swallow as she slowly applied soap to my shaft and clumsily explored it with her hands. It felt electric as her fingers lightly slid across my cock. As I stared at my mother's cleavage, I noticed her breathing was slightly quicker. I would give anything to know what was going on in my mom's mind.

As embarrassed as I was, I was feeling incredibly aroused, and pre-cum leaked out.

Her other hand proceeded to scrub my balls. Much to my disappointment, she quickly moved on. It was quick and wasn't as thorough as the day before. My mom's cheeks were flushed red as she was clearly embarrassed from touching her son's erect cock.

I was both relieved and disappointed at the same time. As Mom was wiping me clean, the air of awkwardness was unreal, and we were both blushing. Both of us remained silent.

I felt so conflicted with my feelings. Mom went to take her bath after she helped me to bed. She didn't say anything this time, she was just silent.

I'm too embarrassed to face Jason over what happened earlier.

"Goodnight, Jason." Mom said as she popped her head in to wish me good night as usual.

This time, however, she didn't enter to kiss me on my forehead. I felt as something between us changed.

DAY 3 -- THE ACCIDENT

Things seemed awkward, and Mom appeared to be avoiding me. I caught her gazing at me as she did her chores, but I guessed she was just checking if I was alright.

I can't seem to get Jason out of my mind. I tried to keep myself busy. But I get all nervous thinking about the inevitable time we're about to share.

Mom came home with dinner, and we were quiet as we ate. The dining room was filled with just the sounds of our utensils. The air of awkwardness was at its peak.

Night came, and I dreaded what was to come at bath time.

"Jason, it's time." I turned as she poked her head into my room. I hung my head in embarrassment and slowly got up.

I'm not sure why, but I'm so nervous. My heart races every time I have to bathe Jason. I miss his dad. I used to dress like this at home before the kids were born. I don't know what pushed me to wear this now.

However, when my mom came in, my heart skipped a beat. She was wearing something different yet again; she was wearing a white oversized shirt. I'm guessing it was my dad's old shirt.

I couldn't make out if she was wearing pants as the shirt hung low, covering her thighs. What made me more surprised was the shirt was slightly unbuttoned at the top. It is very uncharacteristic of my mom. I started to admire her beauty, she looked very sexy.

I don't remember seeing her wearing this before. I watched as she bent down to help me undress and realized I could see down her shirt all the way down to her bra. Her cleavage hung below me, swaying side to side with her every move.

Fuck, Mom looks so sexy.

I can feel Jason is staring. It's so wrong. He's my son, but it feels good to be admired again.

My heart raced as I saw her gorgeous cleavage. Her gold cross chain swinging between her breasts. I whiffed her scent again and felt the blood rush down my cock, and it immediately went rock solid.

As mom took my pants off, my hard cock swung out, nearly hitting her face. She gasped but tried to play it cool. As she started to clean me, I couldn't keep my eyes off her breast.

*gasp* Oh my, he's already hard. That was close. God damn it, Olivia. Get a hold of yourself. You are his mother!

A glimpse of her breasts teased me as they swung as her hands scrubbed my body. I caught mom stealing glances at my throbbing cock. She was also cleaning me as slowly as she had the first time. She meticulously soaped every inch of my body.