Awkward Adult Book Store Visit

Story Info
I see a familiar face at my first adult book store visit.
1.2k words
4.27
22.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(F30) My first visit to an adult bookstore was about as awkward as it could have been when I ran into a familiar face.

After the incident with my father walking in on me masturbating we went out to dinner and talked it through so nothing was weird.

After dinner we went to the local bar where I ran into a bunch of friends I hadn't seen in years. We were hanging out and drinking for a while until I started to feel ready to go home.

Aka I was tipsy.

I also needed to call my husband and check in. I said my farewells and left out the back.

As I sat in my car waiting to sober up a bit more, I was scrolling through Reddit responding to messages. There was one dare that I kept seeing from people: Go to an adult book store.

To be perfectly honest I didn't fully know what that meant.

Fuck it.

I put it in the good search and AdultMart came up. I headed in that direction.

The building was small and windowless. It had very murder-y vibes. A bunch of cars filled the lot.

You only live once right?

I went to the door and opened it a crack, peeking inside. Sex toys filled the place. I fully entered and looked around in shock. The walls were lined with toys. There was rows of adult DVDs. Everything you could imagine was there. One guy pursued some DVDs (who watches DVDs still?) and a woman sat behind the register.

Going to the woman I quietly asked, "How does...um...all of this work?"

To her credit, the woman was lovely.

"Welcome dear! Of course, so you can buy anything up front that you'd like. For five bucks you can go into the back where there's a movie theater and some booths for a private movie, but then you use quarters in those booths. It's a little busy tonight but a good crowd. Lots of regulars. Want to check it out?"

I nodded and handed her a five dollar bill, then headed towards the back door. I was mindful of the man at the DVDs watching me go. I unconsciously pulled my dress down as I went into the dark hallway.

On my left were rows of doors. I could hear porn playing inside of them. I walked down to the theater where a woman was getting gangbanged by a group of black men on the big screen.

Okay...this might be my kind of scene.

I went to the far corner in the back and sat down. The theater was about a quarter full, with no one sitting next to each other.

Correction, as one man's head popped up from another man's lap, I realized they were together. I also then noticed all of the other men were jerking off. It was surreal to see this act just out there in public.

Then I recognized one of the men. It was Mr. K (name changed for his privacy) who was my teacher in the 3rd grade. He was a huge man, over 6 feet tall and weighing about 300 pounds. Half of his ear was gone from an accident, which is how I recognized him so quickly. Mr. K was infamous because he had actually spanked me in class for misbehaving and the parents were very up in arms about it. He did it in front of the whole class too. In the end, nothing happened. Small town -- there's not many teacher options.

His arm jerked wildly as he masturbated. I had seen all I needed to see. I quietly got up and went back to the hallway. As I turned to go back into the entrance I stopped dead.

One of the guys I had just been hanging at the bar with, a friend from high school days (Eric) was walking in.

Fuck me. Dumb small town was too small.

I turned back into the hallway. I couldn't be seen here. Then I saw Mr. K getting up to walk into the hallway as well. Pincer mover!

The middle booth was right next to me. I opened it, jumped in and closed the door. It locked. I looked up and noticed the green light over my door had changed to red. I waited as I heard Mr. K walking up...then stop...and he went into the booth next to me.

The door on the booth on the other side of me opened and closed. I noticed a perfectly cut circular hole on the wall and I quickly peeked through it. Thankfully it wasn't Eric, just a random middle aged guy. He paid some quarters and his TV turned on to some porn.

I turned and went to the other hole to see if Mr. K was in there. I looked into the hole...and saw a penis inches away.

I jerked back so hard I fell back into the wall with my elbow.

Knock knock. I heard behind me.

I turned and saw a soft penis come through the hole. I looked on the other side and saw Mr. K's penis come through.

At this moment I saw why people on Reddit wanted me to come here.

Was I really about to do this?

Mr. K's penis retreated.

"Sorry, I thought you knocked." I heard him say. Then his eye was at the hole. From that angle he couldn't see my face...but he could see everything else.

Without thinking I turned around, lifted my dress and showed my ass to my old teacher. The man who once spanked me years ago, unknowingly was seeing that ass again.

"Oh fuck..." I heard him say. The cock in front of me also retreated. That hole was a lot bigger and I could see a lot of that guy's face as he also looked.

I hooked my fingers in my thong and pushed it down to the ground, showing my pussy and ass to these two men.

The man in front of me put his hand through the hole, his fingers inches from my pussy.

I pulled the dress off completely and hung it on the hook. Then I turned back to Mr. K and bent forward until my tits were right in front of the hole. I shook my chest.

"Nice little titties..." he murmured.

What I didn't realize by bending down is that my ass was now almost against the other wall. And that man's finger slipped inside me, curling back into my g spot. I audibly gasped as he started to finger me. Mr. K's cock pushed back into the hole again. It was thick, but short.

The horniness wasn't making me think clearly. A second finger entered me. Mr. K's cock was an inch from my mouth. I wanted to. My mouth opened slightly.

I took a deep breath and pulled forward so the fingers fell out of me. I kissed Mr. K's cock on the tip and stood up. I quickly got dressed and left the booth.

Eric was gone from the main area and I walked straight to my car where I tried to catch my breath.

This sexual adventure of mine was going too far. I think I need to tone it down and behave better...I was risking my health, my career and my marriage doing this. Was it worth it?

The next thing I knew my hand was between my thighs and I was masturbating in my car. I came thinking about the booth.

Then I drove back to the house, ready to fly out to my next work trip in Florida.