Awkward Church Games Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I wanted it to end. "Yes. Please Master. I want it to end."

He smiled at that, even in my sleep deprived mind, I could see him smile. "If you want this to end, you can call your husband right now and wait outside in the cold for him to pick you up, but you and your church will be out the money I paid for you. Or we can come to an agreement."

By now I was totally exhausted and wasn't thinking well. "What sort of agreement?" I asked.

"You can get some sleep after you do one little chore."

"What chore, master?"

"Ah, you're ready now, I can tell. You must suck my cock and swallow all of my cum."

"I don't like sucking cocks," I responded.

"That is your only choice, either that, or go home. What's it going to be? I need you to decide right now." It was a demand, but my sleep addled brain made it hard to concentrate.

"If I suck you off, I can sleep?" I asked.

"Yes. I will let you sleep uninterrupted for several hours. That is my agreement. Now what do you plan to do."

I didn't think of my husband or my family, or even Amber, all I wanted to do was sleep, so I dropped to my knees and as my master pulled his cock out. He did, telling me to first lick it on the top and then all around. Then he told me to kiss it. Then of course, he told me to suck him off and I did. I opened my mouth and he pushed his junk in slowly. I felt the firmness of it, in a way it was like Art's but not. This man's junk was smaller, easier for me to suck. I even managed to work up a good rhythm.

"You are doing so well Cindy. Isn't this great? You are sucking me, getting me so hard. Make me blow a huge load in your mouth. He kept saying things, but I was so tired, I just wanted to lay down so I concentrated on his junk, sucking the shaft and even using my hands to play with his balls. I guess the visual image of me with his junk in my mouth and me in the nude proved too much for him to last. I know he was trying to prolong the blow job, but he finally pushed his head back and began grunting and next thing I knew, he was cumming in my mouth.

In the past I probably would have gagged on his semen, but like I said I was so tired and I just wanted it to end, but he came so much that part of his cum dribbled out of my mouth and made it's way down my chin. "You did not follow my instructions," he said as he used his finger to wipe my chin and put it up to my mouth. "Lick this cum from my fingers."

"Yes master," I replied and I saw him smile. I knew then that he had broken me down and it hadn't taken long, he just knew how to break my defenses and it was only Saturday morning. At least he kept his word, letting me go to bed and sleep. I was so tired, I didn't even bother to lock the door, just dropped into the bed and even though it was uncomfortable, I was soon fast asleep.

End Part II

12