Awkward Church Games Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that we feel asleep for a bit, but he woke me early in the morning when I felt his tongue on my slit. Oh wow, what a great way to wake up, something Art never did to me. Sure, he would eat me for a bit, if he was in the mood, but it wouldn't last long before he was shoving it in me. This was unexpected and surprisingly good. He tongue really got me into the mood quickly, and before long we were fucking again, only this time, he flipped me over and did me doggie style. He told me, he liked how my tits would sway with each thrust and that's when I noticed the mirror in front of us. I was so tired last night, that I hadn't seen the mirror, but the lights from outside illuminated the room just enough for me to see the two of us making love, and I burned that memory into my mind.

In the morning, he awoke before me and when I woke, I found that he had made a breakfast for me of eggs, bacon, and toast, and he had drawn a bath. It was so nice, to be able to actually eat my breakfast as I sat in hot water. That was truly a tremendous gesture of respect. As I was finishing, he walked into the room and asked me if there was anything else I needed.

I sat there smiling at him and said yes. Then I held up my hand and when he grabbed it, I told him it was lonely in this bath and if he was up to the task, why not join me.

There was a gentle smile on his face. "I know you have to leave today, but I don't want you to."

"Then hop in and make the most of the time we have left." Amber was right, there were times when it was just so erotic, a person had to act, and this was one of those times. We made love twice more

Around 1 pm, I made a call to Art and he answered on the first ring. I told him where the house was located and that I would be waiting outside. He asked me what we had been doing, and generally I told him a lot, how the first night was bad, then how yesterday was so good and how I kind of let him know about the stuff I got the kids, so he wouldn't be surprised or angry. When I asked him if was out with the kids, he quickly replied no, that his parents had them all day yesterday and they had just gotten home an hour ago. He said he'd been home all day yesterday, so I didn't push it, but I wondered why he hadn't answered my call. He carried that phone with him 24 hours a day.

That was it. I spent the rest of my time with Bryan just chatting, and he told me that should I decide to participate in the auction again next year, he would like to try and win me again, which made me smile, and I told him he was a good lover and I would like that. Then I saw that he had something else to say, and it didn't take long to get it pried out of him. "I told you yesterday that I would not force you to have sex, but you would be the one who asked me to bed once more," he said, teasing me as we walked outside to await my husband's arrival.

I was in shock as I remembered the conversation. "Oh my God, you were right." I could only smile after that.

"Seriously though, you are one classy and interesting lady, and you tell your husband how lucky he is to be married to you. If he ever forgets, well, you know where I live," was all he said. I thought he was teasing again, but he held a straight face and I realized how serious he was.

"You know, I was actually kind of hoping that you would treat me the way you did that first night," I admitted to him then.

"Really? I was such a prick."

"I know, but it was like a fantasy, it's never as good in your thoughts as it is in real life. I am so glad you changed your behavior, things were so much better after the first night. You're such a caring individual, and I'm glad I got to experience my fantasy because I know now how much better making love is with an individual you care about."

"You care about me?" he asked.

"Of course I do, did you not spend the last two days with me?"

He laughed, and that's when we saw Art in the SUV moving slowly down the road, obviously trying to find the right house. I waved in the air and Art speeded up when he saw me. Bryan said goodbye and walked into his house as he didn't want to have to meet my husband, which was wise. Would have been a tad awkward. 'Hey buddy, your wife makes love better than any other woman I know. Not only can she fuck good, but she can suck good too'. Yeah, best he go inside, but only after I gave him a final hug which I wanted Art to see, after what I had been through.

End Part III

12