Awkward Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was giving me the ride of my life. I felt my cock pressing against her insides.

I bucked my hips harder against her, and I knew I couldn't last any longer.

"MOM! I'M GONNA CUM!"

Still hugging me tight and bucking her hips, Mom looked sexy as her face grimaced from ecstasy. Her eyes squinted slightly, and her mouth hung open.

"URGH! MOOOM!"

My whole body jerked as I came, filling my mom's pussy with my cum. My cock buried deep inside as I felt her pussy grip my cock, squeezing every last drop.

OMG, his hot cum feels so good inside of me. I'm going to cum.

"AHHH AHHH AHHH!" my mom moaned softly.

She came at the same time, and her body jerked violently against mine. We embraced each other, shuddering from our orgasm.

"I'm such a sinner, Jason. I can't believe...I'm...having sex with...my son." Mom said as she looked up at me.

She had one hand over her forehead and her other hand reaching down to clasp her cross necklace she always wears.

She gasped as she felt my cock slip out. The mixture of both our juices oozed out and dripped to the floor.

"No, you're not, mom. We love each other, and we were just showing it physically. There's nothing wrong with that."

She smiled weakly as she reached out to hug me, and we kissed. We finished up in the bathroom and hurriedly made our way back into our respective rooms before Janice came home.

DAY 10 -- SISTER TAKES OVER

It was still the crack of dawn when mom woke me to tell me she was leaving. She needed to be on the first flight out. We embraced and gave each other a long goodbye kiss. I fell back to sleep again.

I woke up again in the afternoon. And as I walked out, my sister, Janice, just came back with lunch.

"Finally awake, huh? Late-night?" She asked.

"Nah, just didn't have a reason to be up," I answered, wondering if she heard the love-making session with mom last night.

"Guess I'm gonna have to take care of my lil' bro, now."

"You don't have to. I'll manage."

"Yeah, right, come on; you're still my brother," she answered.

I spent the rest of the day watching shows in my room. During the evening, right around the time I take my bath, my sister barged into my room, startling me.

"BATH TIME DUMMY," she said to me.

"Shit, don't you knock? I told you I don't need you to help me." I answered.

She pulled my arms. "Hurry up, you're starting to piss me off," she said in a more serious tone.

I grunted and slowly walked to the bathroom, nearly stumbling. She held on to me to support me.

"Wow, you're really useless now, bro." she jibed. I just rolled my eyes.

My sister started to help me undress. Although I was aware, Janice was attractive. I never looked at her sexually because I had been around her all the time growing up. It could be the fact that she didn't stay with us anymore. Me not seeing her for a while made me appreciate her beauty.

Janice was chatty even in the bathroom, she had straight long hair, and it flowed all over me, tickling my legs as she struggled to pull my boxers off.

"Don't worry, I've seen dicks before. Although it's been a while since the last one," she said. I sat on the stool as usual as she turned the water on to wet me.

"What happened to your boyfriend?" I asked. My hands instinctively moved to cover my crotch.

"I dumped him ages ago; most of the guys at uni are douches, so I've been single for a while."

Janice was wearing her usual baby tee and shorts as she sprayed water on me; she got all wet from the water splashing about.

"URGH, I gotta wear something different next time."

She wasn't as meticulous as mom as she clumsily lathered, soaped, and scrubbed my skin.

As she reached my crotch area, she was strangely silent. Her eyes were fixated on my cock as she slowly applied soap on it. As her fingers wrap around my cock, it started to harden in response to her touch. It didn't help that my sister is ungodly attractive.

The fact my sister was touching my cock stirred something in me. I also noticed my sister biting her lips as her hands moved around my cock.

"So...hm... mom did the same thing, huh?" She suddenly asked.

"Yes, stop asking. It's weird enough. " I snapped at her.

My cock was semi-hard by now.

"Did she... you know... help you?" she looked up at me, still biting her lips. Her fingers were now playfully wriggling around my semi-hard cock.

Shocked by her sudden brazen question, I exclaimed, "EW, WHAT? STOP THAT!" I just answered.

She just gave me a smirk and moved her hand away, washing my other areas. Her eyes were still fixed on my cock.

She eventually finished washing me, and we went about our ways.

"Thanks anyway, sis," I told her as she was heading back to her room.

She just smiled at me. My eyes widened as I watched her turn away from me, still leaving the door wide open. She was taking off her wet clothes and stripping down to her bra and panties. My heart raced as it was the first time seeing her in her undies.

Janice had put on some weight since I last saw her, but that made her look even sexier. She wasn't too thin anymore. She had the curves at the right place while still looking fit. My cock twitched in my pants.

She then turned and reached for the door. Our eyes made contact as she slowly closed it.

As much as I was missing mom, I couldn't help replaying the incident with Janice in my head. It had almost seemed like she was flirting with me. What happened with mom was hard enough to believe, and for the first time, I was seeing my sister sexually.

I video-called mom later to make sure she was alright. Aunt Jenny just had a minor accident. Fortunately, she was safe and recovering well. Mom might not stay too long with Aunt after all. I was overjoyed with the news.

Day 11 -- SISTER'S SEDUCTION

The next day I spent the afternoon binging Netflix in the living room. Janice came down to join me. She sat in the armchair, not saying anything as she was mostly on her phone.

We ordered pizza for dinner, and after we ate, she left for her room.

Moments later, she yelled from upstairs.

"HEY, AREN'T YOU COMING?"

Puzzled, I shouted back, "WHAT FOR?"

"BATH TIME, YOU SMELLY COW!" She yelled. With mixed feelings, I slowly made my way up.

"Took you long enough." she joked. "Cheer up, don't be so grumpy all the time, Jays," she added.

Once she undressed me, she stood in front of me and started peeling her clothes off. I stared as she disrobed, unveiling a skimpy bikini.

My heart skipped a beat; I've never seen her with so little clothing. Her bikini bottom just barely covered her private parts, revealing her very sexy hips and toned tummy. She didn't have pronounced abs, but I could see the faint lines. She has a slim waist which is complemented by her curvy hips. Being athletic, she had a nicely shaped butt too.

Although she had smooth skin, unlike mom, she was more tanned. Her round breasts were the highlight as they spilled out almost obscenely around her tiny top. The top was barely able to contain her breasts. Her breasts looked perkier and firmer compared to mom. That sight got my cock hard.

"I'm not going to get wet again." She joked.

"Stared enough?" she gestured for me to sit.

"You're right in front of me, not like I can look at anything else." I snapped back.

I covered my crotch, and I tried my best to hide my hard cock. As she washed me, the sight of her cleavage was just mesmerizing.

Because she's now in a bathing suit, she wasn't afraid to be close to me. Our bodies touched constantly as she moved around, trying to wash me. We were pretty much bathing together as she got herself pretty wet as well.

When it was time to wash my crotch area, she pushed my hand aside which was covering it, revealing my fully erect cock.

"Ew, you're...hard," she said while swallowing her saliva.

I kept silent as I was too embarrassed. I felt her eyes examine my hard erect cock. She was uncharacteristic and silent.

I looked at my sister; she seemed to be mesmerized. She just knelt in front of me, staring at my cock. My eyes wandered to her fleshy cleavage; I could see the hints of her nipples. Were her nipples getting hard?

My sister eventually moved. I watched as her fingers slowly wrapped around my cock. She poured soap over, and her fingers glided along my hard shaft.

It was throbbing in her hands as I felt her fingers grip tighter. My sister was doing more than cleaning me; her hands were repeating the motion of sliding up and down my shaft. She was stroking my cock.

"W-- What are you doing?" I asked.

She looked straight into my eyes while biting her lips and bending her body forward, which pushed her boobs together. That was the most seductive thing I'd ever seen in my life. My sister's boobs, bulging out of her bikini.

"Does it feel good?" she asked seductively.

No man could resist at that moment. I just sheepishly nodded my head. She stared at my cock and licked her lips as she continued stroking it.

I had never seen my sister in such a light. She was always the perfect strong character I looked up to.

"Shit... sis...this is wrong..."

"Do you want me to stop?" she replied.

I couldn't believe how she was acting as I looked down and watched her stroke my cock. I could feel my cum coming as my breath become labored. I tried to stop her.

"SIS, STOP... you... going to make me..." But the more I resisted, the bigger her smirk became. My sister has always been very competitive and hates losing. This could explain her slightly dominating nature.

Almost as if she enjoyed being in control of my orgasm. It was a stark difference from mom, who was modest and reserved.

It was obvious I was going to explode, and right at that moment, Janice did something unthinkable. She lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. She flicked her tongue out and licked the tip enveloping it with her lips. That sensation caused me to jerk and put my hands behind her head, holding her.

"OH FUCK!" I exclaimed as my hips jerked and I cum into my sister's mouth.

Splurts after splurts of my cum filled her mouth and spilled out the side of her mouth. I can't believe I came into my sister's mouth. That felt amazing, something that I haven't done before.

My eyes were wide open. I was in shock. I watched my sister wipe the excess of my cum from the sides of her mouth. She swallowed what was in her mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK, JANICE?" I finally pushed her away. I was in a weird mixed state of shock and lust.

"Just taking care of my bro," She said as she stood up and leaving me still lying in the bathroom as she retreated back into her room.

After I finally managed to stand and dried myself, I walked past her still-open door. She was nowhere to be found. I went back to my room and closed the door, wondering what just happened.

Mom gave me a call right before I was going to bed. She looked really beautiful, and images of her bouncing on my cock flashed in my mind turning me on. During the call, she told me that she would be back soon and that she missed me. I love the shy flustered look on her. I knew what she meant and said I missed her too.

Day 12 -- CROSSING BOUNDARIES

The next day as I walked down to the kitchen, Janice was already there eating. Surprisingly she looked nothing like the image I had last night. She wore a sweet-looking yellow sundress with hair tied up neatly.

"Morning, Jays. Hungry?"

I looked at her puzzled and wondered if she's going to act like last night didn't happen.

"Uh yeah, thanks," I replied.

As I started to eat, she finally broke the silence.

"So, about last night, I'm not sure what got into me. It might be the dry spell I was having. But something came over me. When I saw your cock, I've never felt hornier in my life."

"YES, LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF?! DID YOU FORGET I'M YOUR BROTHER?" I realized that was hypocritical after what I shared with mom.

"I KNOW, AND I'M REALLY SORRY. But I almost felt like I didn't have control. It was like I was watching myself from a third perspective. When I saw your cock, something stirred in me. I've never felt such lust."

"What are you talking about? Were you on drugs? My cock isn't magic." I replied.

"I'm not sure why, but the sight of your cock seems to flip a switch. You probably couldn't tell, but the first time I helped bath you, I was actually dripping wet, Jays."

"When I touched your cock, I swore I had a mini orgasm," she added.

"Hahaha, you can't be serious," I replied.

"I can't explain it; I just had a suspicion before. But now, I know for sure something is going on with you and mom."

Shocked by her revelation, I tried to play it cool. But before I could answer, "You don't have to say anything, even if it's true. In fact, I'm happy for mom. I know how lonely she must be all these years. However, I hope you won't tell mom about us."

Suddenly I felt a piercing pain in my head.

"ARRGHH!" I yelled.

At that moment, something snapped in me. I had some sort of flashback. I was back at the site of the accident, and I saw a bright light. I could faintly make out a figure at the source of the light. It looked like a woman. She was saying something, but I couldn't make it out. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or if it was real. Did something happen to me during the accident? Something that caused my sister and maybe even my mom to act this way?

I snapped back to reality.

I opened my eyes to find my sister shaking me. "JASON! WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OK?"

"Yeah, no, I'm fine. My head just hurt for a moment."

Janice turned to look outside. "Here, let's get you some fresh air," Janice said, dragging me along with her.

We sat outside of our porch on the bench. We watched as people walked by and birds flew.

I turned to look at my sister, and a breeze of wind blew. Her hair fluttered, and she looked gorgeous. My heart skipped a beat. She smiled and turned to lay her head in my lap. She took her phone and started pressing it. With this position, I could easily see down the top of her dress.

Her cleavage was spilling out right beneath me, and I could see the smooth skin of her breasts rising with her breath. I looked further down, and her skirt has ridden up as well, exposing her thick thighs and well-sculptured calves.

My cock started to harden with her head on it, and she noticed. She turned to look up to me and smiled. She looked so sweet with her get-up today. She got up, but as she did, she turned her face towards my crotch and took a sniff as she flipped her hair and winked at me.

She really knows how to tease a guy. "Hey, would it hurt if I sat on your lap?" She said as she got up.

"Uh, guess not," I replied.

She gently sat herself down on my lap.

"Hey, but I didn't say you can." I protested.

"Why not? You sat on mine all the time when you were little."

"But..." she ignored me and put her weight on my lap.

I felt my hard cock pressing between her ass. She placed her elbows on the table in front of us and rested her face on her hands.

"Such a nice day," she said. She started swinging her legs back and forth.

The rocking motion resulted in her hips moving against my cock, and it felt good. She started to lean forward more and put more weight on my cock, and I felt a wet patch on my shorts. My heart was racing.

She then leaned towards me, arching her back against me, and lifted her hips. She sat in a way only girls can. Her knees were bent back and spread open around my lap. Her pussy was pressing against my cock.

Being so close to her, I could smell her perfume, and with her hair tied up, her exposed neck was right next to my face. She tilted her head back, resting against my shoulders. "Mm." she moaned.

I looked down her neck, and I could see down her cleavage. I watched as it pulses with each breath she took. It was too much teasing, and my hands wandered over her thighs. My hands were stroking it beneath her skirt.

"Mmm." she sighed again.

Her hips started to slowly rock. My sister was actually dry humping me in public. She quietly moaned as she continued to rock her hips against me. Grinding her pussy on my now hard cock through my pants.

"You're back, Janice?" We both jerked upwards and looked out.

It was our neighbour from a few units away. She was also from the church.

"Yes, I am for a bit!" my sister answered. Her cheeks were red and flustered.

"Oh, I didn't see you there, Jason. Are you okay? I heard you got into an accident."

I smiled nervously. "Yeah, I'm resting." I waved my hand that was in the cast.

"OK, I won't bother you then. GET WELL SOON!"

I was so embarrassed that I just gave a shy smile and waved. We watched as she walked away.

"That was too close," I told my sister.

My sister didn't reply. I felt her hips continue to grind on my cock. I tried to respond by flexing my cock.

Janice's eyes suddenly shot wide open.

"aa aaa.. ahhhhh." she let out silent moans. As I watched, her body tensed up and quivered.

Do I actually have some sort of ability? Perhaps, bringing out people's urges and lust with my cock isn't the only thing I could do. Maybe I could make them orgasm at will whenever I flexed my cock.

It's as if I had flipped a switch, and Janice turned into the lustful animal from the night before. She quickly stood up and turned towards me.

"Come with me," she said as she led me back into the house.

My sister sat me down on the couch, and the sexual tension between us finally snapped.

She held my face and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were glazed with lust. She leaned in to kiss me. It was the first time I shared a kiss with my sister. It was slow and sensual. Her lips were soft and moist.

"OMG, Janice--" I started to say. My sister placed her finger on my lips, shushing me.

We started kissing passionately and slipped our tongues in each other as she helped me undress. We were horny, and my hands explored her perfect body.

She then proceeded to straddle my lap. I proceed to kiss her neck as she pulled down the top of her dress, revealing her breasts for the first time.

They were slightly larger than mom's and perkier. They were almost gravity-defying. Her nipples were slightly larger than mom's, but they were very light-colored. My cock was fully erect.

"Shit, sis. You're perfect."

"I know." She smiled seductively.

I buried my face in my sister's boobs, taking a perfect light-colored nipple in my mouth, sucking it, and twirling my tongue around it. My sister had a perfect slim hourglass figure. Her hips were grinding against my cock, and I felt my tip dangerously close to her opening.

As she continued bucking, I could feel it slowly slip into her pussy. She paused as she looked at me, contemplating if she should continue. I felt her juice drip down to my thigh. We stared into each other's eyes.

"You know this is wrong, right?" I asked her.

"Yes, but you love me, right, Jason?"

"I will always love you, Janice."

She smiled nervously and slowly guided my cock into her still wet pussy.

It was a weird feeling, it's like having a best friend whom you have known all your life and suddenly you find yourself attracted to her sexually, and you're crossing that platonic boundary. Having sex with your best friend somehow feels extra naughty. Janice is not only my best friend, but she is also my sister.

"Aaaaaahhhh."

I feel my cock head split open the entrance of her pussy, and inch by inch, her pussy swallowed my cock. It griped on it hard. She was much tighter than mom. The feeling was explosive.

"OMG, I can feel you totally filling me up inside..." she moaned and tilted her head back.

I couldn't believe my cock was inside of my sister.

"OMG, SISSS!" I moaned.

With each thrust, I got deeper and deeper in her. She was giving me the ride of my life. With her hair tied up, it was bouncing and swinging side to side.