Awkward Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her perky breasts, bouncing in front of me as she arched her back. She placed her hands around my neck for support. Her body was rolling as her hips swayed. It was as if the top part of her body was barely moving, yet her waist and hips were bucking back and forth in perfect rhythm. It was the sexiest thing.

I caught our reflection on a small mirror on the wall, and it looked like the hottest thing I've seen. I wished I could see every angle of it were making wet noises filled the living room. Since we had the house to ourselves, we weren't afraid to be loud.

"OH, JANICE, YOU ARE SO HOT!"

"FUCK ME HARDER JASON, OMG!"

Taking her cue, I pushed Janice down to the couch and pulled her ass towards me.

"Oh Yessss!" she hissed.

I pushed my cock back into her pussy from behind. Janice had the perfect back arch with her ass pointing up. I was pounding into my sister wildly. At that point, we were covered in sweat and perspiring. I grabbed my sister's slim waist and thrust my cock as deep and hard as I could.

"OH GOD, YESSS...AHHHH!"

Her pussy felt like it was tightening up, and she was shuddering again. She was panting. I was close as I continued pounding into my sister with insatiable lust.

"AHH AHH, SO GOOD, IT'S TOO MUUUCHH!" she whimpered.

My balls made a loud slapping sound as I fucked my sister hard, and I could hold it no longer.

"I'M GOING TO CUM! SHIT...SHIT...URGHHHH!" I pumped my cock until I was all spent.

"Ahh. Ahh...ahh!" Janice's sharp moans filled our house.

I collapsed, slumping on top of Janice. My body jerking as my cock squeezed the last drop of cum out. Our wet bodies, sticking to each other as we kissed.

"Jeez, I can't believe the best sex I had, was... with my brother." she finally said.

"Time to get cleaned," she said to me. She got up and held my hands as we climbed the stairs. We were still naked as I watched her firm ass swayed in front of me.

She helped me into the shower together, and I was sitting there watching my fully naked sister. I watched as the water dripped from her sexy shoulders down to her toned stomach. She was a work of art.

"I'm gonna clean myself first," she said as she winked at me.

It was so sensual as I watched my sister all wet, rubbing the soap all over her. My cock instantly got rock hard. That was when I was reminded of my theory that my cock had some effect on people. I put my sister into my thought and flexed my cock as pre-cum oozes out.

Immediately Janice turned to me and bit her lips, looking at my cock.

"Huh," I said to myself silently. Seems like it worked.

I watched as her hands slowly trailed down towards her pussy. Her fingers started sliding across her own clit, rubbing it. She then pulled me into the shower with her, and with the water running down on me, she knelt in front of me.

My hard cock was throbbing above her as she licked her lips and pulled my hard cock into her mouth. She stroked it with her tongue and slurped it with her luscious lips.

"You taste good, baby brother. You like being inside of your big sister's mouth?"

Could I really influence and amplify a person's lust? I thought as I enjoyed the sight of my sister bobbing her head on my cock. The top view of her perky boobs bouncing up and down. I decided to test it once more by flexing my cock while it was in my sister's mouth.

She let a moan with it still in her mouth, and her body started jerking, and I saw her fingers slid down to touch herself. Did I really just give her an orgasm like that?

I couldn't care anymore as I pushed Janice on the wet floor and mounted her. I put her legs up over my shoulder and slid my hard cock inside of her.

"OH, YES, JASON. SHIT, YOU'RE SO DEEP IN ME...Ahhh ahhh ahh..."

I pounded her with strong and deep thrusts as the water splashed around us. She raised her hands above her, resting them above her head. I looked down at my sister's wet face and kissed her hard, still thrusting into her.

I flexed my cock again, and she moaned out, "OH GOD... FUCKKK..." As she wrapped her legs around my waist, digging her heels into my back.

I couldn't last any longer.

"OH FUCKK SISSS... URGHH!" my cum exploded out into my sister's warm pussy, and we moaned out loud into each other's arms. Both our bodies shuddering for a good 5 minutes.

"Holy fuck balls Jason. I never had such intense sex back to back. Suddenly I wished you weren't my brother." she told me, looking into my eyes, still trying to catch her breath.

It looked different. It wasn't lust; it was like how mom looks at me. I smiled and gave her a deep kiss. She pulled away and whispered,

"I love you," in my ears.

"I love you too, sis," I replied.

Later that night, I had my routine call with mom. She said she'll be back the next afternoon. I was happy and overjoyed, although not sure how it'll work with the new situation with Janice.

Remembering my newfound abilities, I decided I should test it as much as I find its limits.

Day 13 -- MOM RETURNS

I woke up the next day to some noise downstairs. Mom was home, and her hauling her luggage woke me up. I went down to hug her. I saw Janice over her shoulders, smiling. I smiled back at her.

"How's Aunt?" I asked.

"She's much better now; her family is taking good care of her."

We sat down at the dining table, eating some snacks mom brought back. Mom was back as her old self busy; tidying the kitchen while making small talk to us.

"Mom, you must be tired. I can continue to bathe Jason later." Janice suddenly said. I looked at her and mom without saying anything.

My mom paused. She seemed to be thinking.

"Oh, did your sister take good care of you, Jason?" My mom asked. I just shrugged at the awkward situation.

"It's ok, Janice, it must be really awkward for you and Jason. I'll take over." my mom smiled.

"Ok, mom!" Janice just chirped. That seemed to ease my mom, but Janice, who was sitting next to me, slid her hand over my thighs, rubbing it.

I glared at her, gesturing mom was right in front of us. She just looked away, smiling while gliding her fingers over my crotch.

Although there was a table cloth covering us, this daring act got me all worried but my cock couldn't resist as it became hard.

My sister held a poker face above the table, eating her snacks, but her hands were squeezing my cock underneath. She slowly pulled down my zippers and dug my cock out.

"What the fuck? Stop it!" I whispered while trying to push her hands away.

She gripped my cock harder, and I had no choice but to let go of her hands. To my horror, my sister started stroking my cock. She was giving me a hand job while my mom was in the same room. Her fingers masterfully slid up and down my cock making me jerk periodically.

I could see the side of her boobs bounce slightly as her hands slid up and down my cock. I decided to have my revenge by testing out my 'ability.' So I started flexing my cock while looking at her.

Her hands paused, and her body jerked a little. She bit her lips and glared at me. I could see she was trying her best to maintain her composure.

I can't let her get away with it and flexed my cock over and over. I could see that her nipples hardened through her bra and her face was now bright red. Her body jerked each time I flexed. She definitely had waves of orgasm.

Her mouth was open slightly, and she was breathing heavily, her eyes opened wide looking at me. She then gently flicked my cock, mouthing, "O-M-G!" She then leaned towards me and whispered, "Was that you? How is that possible?"

I just smiled at her and flexed my cock once more, making her jerk and eyes roll back. It was as if she had a remote vibrator in her pussy, and my cock was the controller.

She slumped back unto the chair, and her head was tilted far back. "Ahh ahhh..." she moaned softly. Her body started to jerk violently as she gripped my arms tightly.

She then smirked and started to grip my cock hard and stroke it hard. It was my turn to jerk as my cock was in her hands. I looked at her and mouthed, "Fuck you." She looked at me, biting her lips, and she pulled her top down to show her cleavage.

The sensation was crazy. She was stroking my cock at full force while staring at me.

"So did you guys get along when I was gone? Anything eventful happened?" Mom asked as she walked back into the dining room.

We both bolted back up, and Janice quickly pulled her top back up. Mom hadn't seen her since Janice was facing away from her. Janice still kept her hands around my cock.

"Nah, it was boring. I couldn't go anywhere as I had to look after this fella here," she said while giving my cock a squeeze.

I just glared at her.

"Now play nice. You both are siblings, and you have each other to rely on in life."

Janice gave a long stroke on my cock, wiping my pre-cum with her fingers, and she then brought it to her lips and licked it, pretending it was jam.

"I guess you're right, Mom." my sister replied, grinning.

Mom went to the back of the kitchen, and Janice suddenly lowered her head to my lap.

"Shit, sis, Mom is right there!"

Our back was facing Mom, and Janice's head was bobbing on my cock. I felt her tongue swirl around my cock as her lips sucked around my cock.

My sister looked up at me and said, "Cum for your sister..."

That took me off the edge as my hands reached to caress her breasts. I squeezed them through her clothes as my other hand held the back of her head as it continued to bob on my lap.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." I whispered as I came close. My hips bucked into my sister's face.

"Mmmpff..." she moaned.

My cum coating the insides of her mouth, and some leaked out down my shaft. My sister licked every drop up. Fortunately, mom didn't walk in on us.

"Jeez, sis, you're crazy."

"Consider yourself lucky." she teased.

Later on, my mom came into my room.

"Time to bath Jason," she said.

"I missed you, mom." I smiled as she led me into the bathroom. After she hugged me, she gave me a long hug. My mother had a bathrobe on.

I reached to kiss my mom. However, she didn't react much. Perhaps a few days away made her grew distant. I felt disappointed, and I just sat on the stool.

I miss my son so much, and I want him so bad. But we can't be lovers, can we? He's my son!

Mom was wearing her conflicted expression. It was like she was having an internal battle inside of her. I knew I could probably use my ability to make her give in to her urges, but it felt wrong & I didn't want to use it on mom.

Mom started to wash me as usual, pouring water and washing me from my head. She looked at me as she slowly scrubbed my body. My cock was becoming erect as I felt my mom's hands slid against my body.

My god, I can't help myself after seeing that cock of his.

Mom bit her lips and suddenly stopped. She stood in front of me and reached down to untie her robe. My jaw dropped as the robe did. Mom was naked.

"Omg mom, you look beautiful!" I whispered.

She smiled shyly, and we embraced. We kissed passionately. My hands roamed all along my mom's curves as she continued to clean me.

I tried to touch her privates, but she held my hands away, pointing to Janice's door. I sighed. I wished I could tell her that it wouldn't matter, but I was afraid of how she would react, so I played along.

I can't help seeing my baby sad. Let mommy make you feel good.

She saw the look of disappointment on my face and took the hairband on her wrist, and started tying her hair up. That was an absolute weakness of mine, and my cock throbbed. She then got down to her knees while stroking my cock.

I watched my mom stretched her lips around my cock, taking it into her moist mouth. Her tongue wriggling under my shaft.

"Mmmpf..." she moaned as she took my cock in her mouth. Mom made love to my cock with her mouth. I wanted my mom to feel good as well, remembering my ability; I flexed my cock as her tongue slithered around my cock.

"Mooorrgghh!" Her eyes rolled back, and her body shuddered as her lips melted around my cock. Mom was having her own orgasm as she gave me the most loving blowjob.

Oh god, I can't believe I came just from sucking my son's cock. It's unbelievable.

She started to quicken her pace as her head bobbed up and down my cock. She was making obscene wet noises. I held on to her face, stroking it as I felt my cum building.

I recalled the last time mom had given me a blowjob. I had ejaculated on her breasts. I assumed she didn't like cum on her face. So I warned her.

"Mom, I'm close," I whispered. To my surprise, she didn't stop and kept sucking on it with vigor. I watched as my cock slid in and out of her lips. OMG, is she going to let me cum inside her mouth? The thought of that made me beyond excited.

Yes, baby! Cum in my mouth! I want to taste you!

"OH, SHIT MO....URGH..." I came hard. My hips jerked into my mom's mouth.

Cum gushed into my mom's mouth. I heard her gag a little as some leaked out from the corner of her lips dripped down her chin. It was majestic. She gave a sweet smile and licked it all up. I pulled my mom up, and we kissed each other.

I can't believe I just let my son cum in my mouth!

"I love you, mom," I whispered.

As much as I enjoyed it, I can't wait to make love to mom again. It's hard to believe that on the same day, I got a blowjob from both my sister and mother.

Day 14 -- THE REVELATION

The day came for me to go back to the hospital. According to the doctor, if all was well, I could remove my casts. I still won't be able to move as well yet, but it would be a big step.

My mom accompanied me to the hospital, but I had something else in mind. I made up an excuse and asked mom to help me buy something and that I'll be fine meeting the doctor alone.

I remembered the doctor being a rather attractive milf. She had short hair and wore spectacles. She was tall and was well endowed. I needed to test if I truly had some sort of ability and what its limit was.

"Where's your mom? Are you feeling better?" she asked.

"She had to get something. I can't wait to get out of these casts, but doctor, there's actually another thing..."

The doctor examined me and started to take off my cast. "You're healing really well, so yes, you don't need these anymore. Anyways, what was the other thing you wanted to ask?"

"I am feeling discomfort elsewhere, but I'm not sure if I should say." I lied.

"You have to tell me everything, Jason." the doctor assured me.

I looked down at my crotch.

"Oh, are you feeling some sort of pain there?" she gestured.

I nodded.

"Ok let's have a look."

I pulled down my pants, and she put on her gloves. She looked at it plainly and examined it. Hm, my cock doesn't seem to affect her all that much. I figured that it might be because I wasn't turned on yet. So I started to check the doctor out.

She was mostly covered with her coat, but I could still tell she had large breasts. It started to have an effect on me as my cock started to grow and harden in her hands.

"Oh..." she said as she was surprised at my hardening cock. She tried to act normal. "Where does it hurt, hun?"

I was surprised by the sudden words of endearment. It's something that's seemed unprofessional. Maybe it was working.

"I'm not sure, maybe below." I lied.

The doctor lifted my cock up, and by now, it was almost at full length, standing at attention. As she was bending down, I could see some slight cleavage down her blouse, and with that thought, I flexed my cock, trying to work my ability.

She suddenly gripped my cock a little more tightly. "Does it... hurt... here?" she paused. She seemed to have some trouble stringing her words together. I then noticed her legs were crossed tightly. I thought to myself, maybe it's working, but she's holding it back, trying to be professional. Like how Janice was.

I grew confident and decided to go all-in, flexing my cock at her as much as I could. She seemed like she was frozen, just staring at my cock, trying to hold her composure.

"Doc, are you feeling a little hot?" I asked.

She snapped back to reality, blushed and flustered. "Oh yes, you're right."

She walked to turn the ac power higher, and as she walked, I flexed my cock; her knees buckled, and she nearly fell.

"Oops, I'm feeling a little light-headed, hehe." she joked.

I caught some clear liquid dripping down her thighs, and I was sure she was dripping wet. She took off her lab coat to reveal a body-hugging dress. It was the sleeveless kind with the zip behind.

"Maybe you should take that off too." Oh shit, I actually said that out loud. I panicked as I'm not sure how she'd respond. She stopped in her tracks with her back still facing me.

"Will you help me?" she said. I was in shock. What did she mean?

I looked at her puzzled, and she tapped on the zip behind her. I got up and approached her from behind. My hands were shaking as I slowly pulled down her zip, revealing her sexy lacy bra and panties.

Is this really happening? As she turned, I could see how big her breasts were. They looked like double Ds. She had fair porcelain skin similar to mom.

Still, in shock that a professional doctor was in her bra and panties examining my cock, I thought to myself. Well, might as well go all the way.

"Maybe you should see if it tastes weird," I asked.

I noticed she was holding my cock in her bare hands without her gloves anymore, and she was gently rubbing my cock with her thumb. I flexed my cock to give her some encouragement, which made her eyes roll slightly and press her thighs together.

She then lowered her head and slowly brought out her tongue to flick my cock. Tasting it.

Wow, that settles it. I really do have some ability to bring out lust in people. It seemed I was able to channel my lust into others and amplify it.

"I need you to suck it," I told the doctor.

She looked shocked, and her mouth was open, gasping.

"WHAT DID YOU..." I flexed my cock before she could finish her sentence, and she shuddered. I could see her hard nipples aching to poke out of her bra.

She was filled with lust, and despite everything in her head telling her not to, she obeyingly lowered her head onto my cock and wrapped her lips around it. There was a mirror right next to us, and the side profile or her bobbing her head was mesmerizing.

I grabbed onto her short hair and helped guide her head. My cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"OMG, WHAT AM I DOING?" She said as she stopped for air. A mixture of saliva and pre-cum was oozing from her mouth.

She then looked at me lustfully through her glasses and said, "Please fuck me!"

She went back to sit on her armchair and spread her legs wide, propping them on each side of the hand rest. She didn't need to ask twice as I went to her. She slid her panties aside as I slid my hard cock into my doctor.

"OOOOOH!" she moaned as it went in. She was very wet as I pounded into her. She bit into her coat as she tried to keep her moans muffled. I grabbed her boobs and pulled the straps of her bra down to reveal her breasts.

There were huge! I sucked on her hard nipples while still pounding her hard. I flexed my cock inside her, and she immediately shuddered and squirted. She gushed all over me, and it wet the floor.

"Omg Omg Omg!" she moaned.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It was the nurse. "EVERYTHING OK IN THERE, DOCTOR?" She called out.

"Oh yes, I'm almost done... here!" the doctor answered, her eyes rolled back as my cock was pounding into her. I grabbed her waist and bucked my hips violently into her as I felt my own cum building.

"Urgghh Urghh. I'm coming!" I moaned as I collapsed on her shuddering body.

We quickly got dressed.