Awkward Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason, I'm sorry that happened. That was very unprofessional of me. I hope you won't tell your mother."

"Don't worry, doctor, this is between us."

"By the way, upon examination, your penis seems to be working fine." the doctor said to me, grinning as she opened her office door.

"Thanks, doctor," I replied with a smile as I left.

*********************

I couldn't imagine the revelation I had gained, I was finally free of my casts, but that also meant that I won't be needing my mom to help me in the bathroom.

When we arrived back home, Janice was all dolled up. "I won't be having dinner, don't wait up!" As she walked past me, she gave me a wink.

I realized she was giving mom and me some time alone.

After Janice left the house, I went looking for my mom in her room. She was brushing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Hi, Mom!"

"Hi, Jason!"

Mom was wearing the familiar oversized shirt she once wore to bathe me. She looked so attractive; it was unbuttoned, slightly revealing her cleavage.

I embraced my mom from behind and started kissing her neck.

"Ooh, Jason." her hands reached behind to stroke my head.

I started to unbutton her shirt in front of the mirror.

"We can't, Jason. This can't be a thing. Now that your cast is gone, I don't have to help you bath anymore now," she said.

Mom, however, didn't stop my hands as I exposed her perfect breast. I took in her beauty through the reflection as I reached around to cup her breast and tweak her hardening nipples. She was looking at the reflection of her son touching her sexually through the mirror. She looked guilty.

"No, Jason, I'm still your mother," she whispered softly.

I pulled her up and bent her down towards her dressing table; I undressed myself exposing my hard throbbing cock.

"Mom, I love you..."

"Please stop Jason, I do love you. But not like this..."

I slowly turned her around and leaned her down against the dressing table. I stared into her eyes through our reflection. I can feel mom was thoroughly wet; I knew she was horny and wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I positioned her in front of the mirror in a way that she could watch as my cock entered her. Her head was tilted back, but her eyes were still fixated on watching her son's cock penetrate her.

My eyes fixed on her sexy hanging breasts. I watched as her nipples became erect as I pushed my cock into her pussy. Her hands gripped my arm as she moaned. "Aaahhhh..."

My hands gripped her slim waist as I felt my cock fill her.

"OMG, Jason..." she whispered as her breaths became quick and labored as she started to push her hips back against me.

I felt her pussy gripping my cock inside as I started to swing my hips. I started pushing against her quicker as her body arched against mine.

I felt her stomach tense up, and she shuddered violently, holding onto me. She rolled her eyes & her mouth was open. I held her face and slid a finger in her mouth. She instinctively sucked on it.

"This is so wrong... What am I doing?" She whispered to herself. Her hands covering her face as our hips rocked against each other.

I looked down at her now unbuttoned shirt, her round breasts just exposed, bouncing back at forth as I reached in to cup one. My finger flicking against her hard, erected nipple.

"Oohhh, Jason, it feels so good. But I'm your mother...ahh...ahh..." she moaned.

I could feel my cock hitting her g-spot again as her body shook again.

I quickened my pace as I felt my own climax approaching.

"OH MOOMMM!" Her head is bouncing back at forth according to my motion.

I gripped her waist tightly as I came. "UROGHHRRRR. Mooom!" I felt my cock spurt thick cum, filling her up.

Mom had her hands on her forehead, holding back her stray hairs that were falling on her face. She looked guiltily at our reflection as her naked body shuddered against her son's cock.

Even though this obviously wasn't my mom's first physical encounter with me, her watching herself in the mirror was a very graphic reminder of our taboo relationship.

Her face had a mixture of lust and disgust as she looked into the mirror, watching her son's cock slide out of her pussy and his semen dripping out.

This is so wrong, yet I've never felt so intensely about something before.

My mom's hands slid down her neck to grip her cross necklace. I turned her face to reassure her as I leaned down to kiss her lovingly on the lips. She held my face and kissed me back.

I led my mom to her bed, and we lay there together. Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath, her nipples still hard. Watching her breasts rise and fall turned me on again. I reached to caress her breast and started to climb on her.

Mom wrapped her hands around me as she watched me as I inserted my cock into her again.

"Ooh, Jason..." she moaned. I started kissing my mom all over, my hands groping all over her body. Her body arched back as she placed her hands over her head against the headboard.

My body pushing against hers as I watched her perfect breast bounce beneath me. My cock plunged into her over and over, and I felt my cum building again.

Suddenly we heard the main door open, and my mom's eyes darted open. She quickly pushed me away.

"GO, GO! JANICE IS BACK!"

I hurriedly took my clothes and ran out. I didn't bother to dress up as I walked back to my room. Janice caught me halfway and smiled.

"Was I too early?" she asked while staring at my still hard cock.

I just smiled at her and caught her wrist, and pulled her into my room.

"What's going on? Didn't you do it with mom?"

Janice was pushed against the wall as I shut and locked my door.

"You look so hot today sis." My sister was wearing a tight tube top dress that hung on her shoulders, exposing generous cleavage; the skirt barely covered her panties.

She just smiled sheepishly. "Wait, I'm confused." I planted my lips on her before she could finish and made out with her.

She looked at me, shocked, and fell backward, leaning against my dressing table. I pulled her skirt up and tucked her panties down.

"Hey, wait!" she whispered. Ignoring her, she watched my cock slide into her. Her eyes rolled back, and she whispered, "Bastard, I didn't give you permission!" She glared.

Ignoring her again, I pulled her top down to her waist and tore off her stick-on silicone bra. My hungry lips devoured her perfect tits as her nipples grew hard in my mouth.

She tried to resist and push me, but it was futile as I was much bigger than her. I held both of her wrists together above her head as my cock slid in and out of her.

I could see the mixture of lust and disgust on her face. She was disgusted only because she wasn't in control.

This was the first time she wasn't calling the shots. Still, she couldn't help herself from being turned on as her wet liquid was flowing down our thighs. Her expression snapped back from being helpless to confident, and she said, "If you are going to fuck me, make me cum!" she commanded.

I slowed my thrusts and whispered to her ear, "Beg me."

Her eyes widened, and she gritted her teeth.

"Why, you little.." My cock sliding slowly in and out of her and gave a slight flex on my cock. She shuddered a little and released a long breath.

She slowly opened her eyes and finally said,

"FUCK... shit...okay. Please make your... sister cum with that cock of yours."

She looked desperate, biting her lips. Her hips were trying to grind against mine. I smiled and started pounding my cock into her while flexing my cock, giving her what she wanted.

I also released the hands, and she embraced me tightly as she moaned into my ears. I watched her as her abs flexed as she had waves and waves of orgasm, shuddering and quivering under me. At that point, I couldn't hold it back either.

"URGH... SHIT, SIS... I'M GONNA CUM!"

"NOT IN ME, I'M NOT ON PILLS!" she quickly pushed me away and got on her knees. She started stroking my cock and sucking it. I held her hair up for her.

"OH SHIT! OH SHIT!" I bucked my hips as I exploded into her mouth; she released it and directed the rest on her face. She looked up, smiling as she licked her lips. She stood back up, striking a wonder woman-like pose.

"Game on, kiddo," she said.

"Wait... what?" I replied, puzzled.

She just turned and went back to her room through our shared bathroom.

At that point, I was wasted and could barely stand anymore. I just collapsed on my bed and fell asleep. My mind wandered at the possibilities the future holds.