Awkward Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit, momm." It felt so good.

The feeling of my cock between her soft boobs felt so good. I rocked my hips between my mother's tits. It was mesmerizing watching it ripple beneath me. My fingers tweaking her hard nipples. Mom's head was tilted up, showing off her slender neck.

Moments later, my mom released her breasts and urged me forward yet again. My cock met her hungry mouth as I was now straddling her face. She opened her mouth and slid my cock in. I tilt my head back in ecstasy as I felt her wet mouth.

"OMG, mooom!"

My hips instinctively started to move, and I was slow fucking my mother's mouth. My hands were holding her head and stroking her beautiful face. It was unbelievably sensual; it was too much for me. I gently rocked my cock into her mouth, careful not to push too deep.

I watched as her mouth was filled with creaminess from my precum and her saliva.

"OH, SHIT, MOM... YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!" She then took my cock out and sucked on my balls while stroking it hard.

"SHIT... NOO URRGHHH!" I exploded all over my mother's face spraying cum all over. She just smiled at me. I watched as her beautiful face was defiled with my cum. Thick globs of cum covered her face.

I watched as mum wiped all my cum off her face and licked it from her fingers. She had never looked so hungry and sexy.

I held my still hard cock in my hands as it throbbed above my mom's crotch. My mom was looking up at me with lust. I started to place my cock against her clit, just pressing against it. Not moving.

"Ohh, Jason." she sighed. Her hips pushing against me, rubbing her clit against me.

My mom's mouth was open as if she wanted to say something.

"What do you want me to do, mom?"

"Ahhh... Jason...ahh..." she just moaned.

"I don't want to force myself on you, Mom."

Mom frowned a little.

"Jason... please..." she begged. Her hips rubbing her slippery liquid all over my cock head.

"Please tell me, mom."

Mom bit her lips before opening her mouth. "Please... put your cock inside...in me, Jason."

I smiled, and I did as I was told, slowly sliding my cock inside.

"Urrghh..." my mom moaned.

My hard cock filling her up as I felt her body shudder. I placed both my hands on the bed, to the side of her body.

"Ok, what now, Mom?"

"Jason, stop teasing..." she playfully slapped my arms. Her breath was labored just with my cock inside of her.

"Jason, please... please fuck me... Please fuck your mother!"

My cock pricked up at the dirty words I was hearing for the first time. I had never heard my mom use the F word in my life. I immediately leaned down to kiss her passionately as my hips started moving and pounded my mom.

"Ahhh... ahh... ahh..." my mom's body arching as her pussy swallowed the full length of my cock. I squished her nipples between my fingers. I held her waist.

The bed was thumping with our movements. I watched as her breast swayed beneath me.

"Aaah... ahh..." she moaned. I watched as her abs hardened and tensed up. There was a pause before her body jerked violently. She took just a few seconds to recover.

She then turned me around and climbed on me, pushing me down, and started to ride me vigorously, putting her hands on the headboard for support. I looked up at her perfect breasts swaying on top of me with her motion. Her hips were swaying with perfect motion. She looked down at me lovingly as she bounced up and down on my hard cock.

"Oh shit... I'm going to cum again..." she whispered. Wow, I don't think I've heard her say that word before too!

She held me tight as her body tensed up, and I could feel the waves of orgasm go through her body.

"haaa...haaa shiiiit moomm!" I let out a sharp breath as my body jerked up against my mom. I came for a second time as her pussy contracted around my cock.

"Wow, mom... I love you so much!" I told her.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

DAY 17 -- THE COUNTRYSIDE

Aunt Jenny lived in the countryside with her husband, Uncle George. They owned a ranch, and they had a daughter Ellie. I remember growing up with them when we were younger, but it must have been a couple years since we last met.

We arrived at the airport the next day, and I recognized Aunt Jenny waiting for us. She is my mom's younger sister. She bore some resemblance to my mom. The difference was she was slightly taller and looked to be around Janice's height at 5'7".

Although Aunt Jenny's body isn't as fit as a mom's, she was very well endowed. She had a top-heavy body type. She wasn't fat by any means; she was curvy.

As I looked over her shoulders, I saw Uncle George waving. He's pretty overweight and much older than Aunt Jenny. Beside him was my cousin Ellie.

She's the same age as me, 18. Unlike Aunt Jenny, Ellie had a petite frame. She was even shorter than my mom. She looked like no more than 5'. She wore glasses and had short hair. She had cute tiny mouse-like features...

"MOVE OVER!" Janice snapped, shoving me into the SUV.

This causes me to bump into Ellie. "Shit, sorry, Ellie. QUIT IT, JANICE!" I snapped back.

"You guys still fight always, huh?" Ellie said.

"It's just how we talk, don't worry," I answered.

We reached Aunt Jenny's place. It's a big old house in the middle of a range. A stark difference from the city we were from.

It was big enough for us to have our own rooms. My room happened to be on a different floor from the rest.

Aunt Jenny organized a BBQ session to welcome us. "Go freshen up and join us downstairs. I bet you're hungry."

I was changing when Janice snuck into my room.

"Damn, your room is far from mine. Going to be tough to sneak into your room now that it's not next to mine." She teased.

I turned back, and she was wearing a familiar sundress. The same one she was wearing when we had sex the first time.

"You look nice!" We embraced and kissed. She reached down to give my cock a squeeze.

"Behave, sis, we're at Aunt Jenny's."

"Urrgh fine." she stomped off down to join the rest of the family.

During the BBQ we started drinking, and the party became lively. Mom was with Aunt Jenny most of the time. Ellie had her head buried in her phone. Janice took every opportunity to tease me.

She uncrossed her legs while facing me, giving me a peek of her panties. She also bent down to give me a peek at every chance she had. The alcohol didn't help as it definitely made me feel frisky. I went to the kitchen to get a drink refill, and Janice followed.

"This party blows. I rather blow something else." She winked. She touched my cock through my pants and boldly unzipped my pants.

"Hey, what are you--?" Before I knew it, she was kneeling on the floor, taking my cock in her mouth. The kitchen counter blocked most of the view, but it was still risky. My cock started to grow in her mouth as she made wet noises while she sucked my cock.

I quickly pull her up to try to snap her out of it.

"Quit it, sis!"

"Urgh!" she grunted and then dragged me by the wrist all the way back to my room.

"Shut up, I need this!" She kissed me and pushed me down to the bed. She sat between my legs and continued what she had started. Wrapping my cock between her lips, licking and pleasuring me orally.

"Urgh... we shouldn't." But my hands were stroking her head as it bobbed between my thighs. I felt my cum building when suddenly Janice stopped.

"Fuck me now, Jason!" she said lustfully. She turned around and leaned forward towards the dressing table, pulling up her skirt. Her legs were spread apart, and her perfectly round butt jutting towards me.

"Fuck...how can I ever resist that..." I muttered.

I got behind my sister and pulled her panties aside, sliding my cock in. I watched her eyes rolled back in ecstasy through the reflection of the mirror in front of us. I pulled her top down to expose her breasts and watched her boobs bounce when our hips meet. My hands cupped her lovely mounds as my cock pushed against her pubic parts.

She arched her back and reached around to caress my head as I pounded harder into her. Her head was bobbing back and forth as we had our taboo union.

"Ah yess... I'm close," she whispered.

My hands held on to her waist as I buried my cock deep. I got real turned on watching our reflection. I looked down and saw her slim hourglass body as my cock disappeared inside of my sister. I look to the front and see her face in beautiful agony and breast swaying back and forth.

I slid my fingers in her mouth, and she instinctively sucked on it. I then flexed my cock as I pounded my sister's pussy.

"aaaaaaahhh... haaa hahaa!" she moaned.

"Shit... shit, shit... me too!" I quickly pulled out my cock and shot my cum all over her ass and back.

Janice turned around and kissed me. "Now that's a good baby brother," she said, patting my head.

We quickly cleaned up and returned back downstairs to join the party. As Aunt Jenny saw me, she pulled me aside.

"Hey Jason, have you spent time with Ellie yet?"

"Not really. What's up?"

"She worries me; she's always in her room and mostly spends time inside playing games."

"Erm, that's not unusual these days. I do that too, Aunt Jenny."

"Yeah, but you're still... normal. I think she's missing some masculinity in the house. I feel like she yearns for a proper father figure. Her dad...Uncle George, well, he isn't here for us most of the time. Look, just promise me you'll spend time with her while you're here ok?"

"Alright, sure thing. Leave it to me, Aunt Jenny."

I saw Ellie sitting in the corner all alone with her phone in her hands. She seemed engrossed playing a game.

"So I heard you're a gamer."

Ellie was startled by me. "Urm. Yeah, kinda." Her eyes were still glued to her phone.

"Me too! What game do you play?"

She finally looked up from her phone. "I'm currently on the Last Dungeon."

"What? No way. Me too! What level are you on?" I asked.

"Seriously? I'm actually stuck at the black dragon," she answered.

"I can help you with that."

Ellie's face lit up. "NO WAY! REALLY? Come on then!"

She excitedly led me to her room. I had a little shock seeing her room. It was mostly purple and filled with all sorts of anime and game posters. She turned on her computer, and her finger pointed to her laptop.

"Wow... cool room," I said.

"Urm... thanks. Anyways, I've been stuck on this level for FOREVER. You can use my laptop."

I logged into my account with her laptop, and we met up in-game.

"Whosyourdaddy99? What kind of Gamertag is that?" she asked.

I laughed nervously. "Well, you know, I was 12, and it got stuck to me,"

Since I was cooped in my room most of the time, I spent a lot of time gaming and I was pretty good. I had some online friends who joined our game. We communicated using the in-game mic.

"Who's Ellie?" one of my friends asked.

"Oh, she's my cousin. I'm helping her out with the black dragon."

"Alright, no sweat. Let's go!"

Our party proceeded to do battle with the black dragon.

"OI, DADDY WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU!" my friends exclaimed. They all called me "daddy" for short in-game.

"Jas...uh.. uh....daddy, Here, let me heal you," Ellie said, nearly saying out my real name.

"SHIT, DADDY, I'm down. You're all that's left." Ellie exclaimed. I stirred a little hearing Ellie call me that. Ellie had a pretty high-pitched voice and sounded real cute.

"A LITTLE MORE!" I shouted tried to outmaneuver the dragon.

"COME ON, DADDY!" Ellie screamed. I was nervous both because of the game and Ellie yelling out like that.

"YES! YES, I GOT IT!" I screamed as I finally defeated the dragon.

Ellie was overjoyed.

"OMG... I can't believe it. We did it. I finally beat the stage!"

She ran to me to hug me, she caught me off guard, and I fell back on the bed. I felt her body pressed against me as I looked up to see her face inches away

"OMG, I'M SORRY!" Ellie quickly got up and adjusted her glasses.

"No worries, I'm glad we managed to beat the level."

*CRASH* A loud thunder suddenly crashed.

"ARGGHH!" Ellie jumped and looked real scared. She hugged me tightly without thinking.

"Whoa... it's just the thunder, Ellie." I looked out the window. "Looks like a storm is incoming."

"I'm sorry, but I sort of have a phobia with thunder."

"Really? Are you ok? Let's head back downstairs where everyone is. That'll help."

Ellie nodded.

Back downstairs, Aunt Jenny ran to hug Ellie "Are you ok, baby girl? Ellie has this phobia ever since a bolt of lightning struck the tree next to Ellie when she was little," she told everyone.

We all consoled Ellie.

"Let's all pack up. The rain is coming," my mom said.

We all stayed indoors as the heavy rain approached. It was pretty brutal as the strong wind battered the windows.

We all decided to get an early night's rest since there wasn't anything we could do. Ellie still looked terrified and jumped every time the thunder crashed.

I loved the rain as I usually sleep very well. I fell asleep instantly once my head touched the pillows. Halfway through the night, I was awakened by some noise. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I opened my eyes and saw a figure standing right in front of me.

"HOLY FUuCKK!!?"

"Sorry, Jason.." I heard a soft voice. My eyes adjusted to the darkness, and I realized it was Ellie. She was shivering.

I calmed down after realizing who it was.

"I'm sorry for coming in, but I think you couldn't hear me knocking. I can't sleep, May I stay with you? Mom's room is too far away."

I looked out, and it was still raining heavily.

"Sure..*yawn* Ellie. Oops... Excuse me." I said.

Ellie slid beneath the covers with me.

My eyes bolted open when I realized I didn't have any boxers on. I don't usually sleep naked, but since we were traveling, I brought limited pairs, and it so happened that today I had decided to sleep naked. Talk about coincidence.

The thought of Ellie next to my naked body made me nervous. I quickly turned around, facing away from her.

*CRASH*

Ellie screamed, and she instinctively hugged me from behind. Her hands wrapped around my body from behind.

She was shivering. "I'm soooo sooorry."

"It's ok, Ellie. You can hold on to me if it helps."

She didn't say anything, but she let go of me once she calmed down.

A few minutes passed, and...

*CRASH*

Ellie grabbed me once again. Her hands held me dangerously low this time, she had her hands around my hips, and I felt her hand grazing right at the top of my pubic area. I didn't react and pretended to be asleep.

A couple of minutes passed again, and...

*CRASH*

This time my body jerked as I felt her hands on my cock. It didn't seem like she realized yet as she was still shaking from being scared.

Ellie's hands started to move, and she fumbled around before she gasped and quickly moved her hands away. She must have realized what it was.

I tried not to react and soon fell asleep.

I woke up again later, and I heard her sobbing and shivering. The rain had made the temperature drop, and even I was feeling really cold.

"Are you ok, Ellie?" I turned my head.

"I...I'm fine. Just a little cold."

"Yeah, it's chilly from the rain."

"Will you...hold me?" she said, shivering.

I was conflicted as I was naked. She must have known that too. I thought I'd hold her and somehow keep some distance between our hips.

"Uuhh... Alright." I replied.

Right as my body turned,

*CRASH*

Ellie jumped and hugged me. I was already facing her, and my body jerked as I felt one of her legs squeeze up between my thighs. She squeezed herself close to me, and my cock was now resting against her thighs.

I felt her cold skin on mine, and as I looked down and got a better look of Ellie, she was wearing a spaghetti top, and because of the cold, her nipples were erect. I could clearly see it protruding from beneath the fabric. She was turning me on.

Oh fuck oh fuck.. no.. noo I can't be hard now.

"Can you hold me?" she said again, looking up at me.

I nodded and put my arms around her. Her scent filled my nose.

I could feel my heart beating as I felt her body against mine. My cock finally woke up, and it started to harden. Oh, shit... no, not now...

I felt a warm sensation on my chest. Ellie's face was pressed against it, and her mouth was right over my nipple. I could feel her breathing on it. Her breath was short and sharp.

As we continued to embrace, I felt Ellie's leg suddenly started to rub against mine, probably to warm herself. One of her legs was wrapped around mine and she was moving it slightly and her calves were rubbing against mine. It was slow and somehow felt sensual.

One thing for sure, it felt good, and I was getting an erection. Her breath started to be more labored, and I wasn't sure if it was because she was feeling afraid anymore. Her legs rubbed harder against mine, and now our thighs were rubbing against each other. This also caused my cock to slide under her crotch.

I felt a damp sensation on my cock; Ellie was wet.

*CRASH* another loud thunder crashed, and Ellie pushed herself harder against me and held me tight like a bear.

As the flash of light vanished, I felt a cold sensation on my nipple. Ellie had her lips rested against it. I felt her lips graze my nipples. It turned me on, and my cock was now fully erect, throbbing against Ellie's crotch.

As I looked down, I realized one of the straps of her top had slid down her shoulder, and most of her breasts were exposed. I could see her hard nipples at the edge of her top; it was the only thing stopping it from sliding lower.

"Ellie," I started to say...

She didn't look at me. She just whispered, "Daddy..."

Ellie shocked me by calling me by my Gamertag. Although we were the same age, Ellie calling me that somehow turned me on further.

I tried to let go of Ellie and move away, putting some distance. That was when I felt her cold hands on my cock. Shocked, I looked down and saw her looking up at me with teary eyes.

I was too shocked to say anything as I felt her fingers around my cock.

I know that look; it was glazed with lust. Ellie started to trace her fingers across the length of my cock.

"You were there for me today. You helped me with the game, and you're here helping me through my phobia."

"Let me help you too...daddy," Ellie whispered.

"No, we can't..." I told her.

She seemed to ignore me as she slowly wrapped her fingers around my cock. She gave it a gentle squeeze and started to stroke it as she kept eye contact with me.

"Aaah..." I moaned as my body instinctively arched forward.

"Let me take care of you, daddy," she whispered.

Ellie wrapped her legs around mine and continued stroking my cock.

"Daddy, you're so big!"

"Fuck Ellie, we shouldn't," I begged.

Ignoring me, I saw her head lowered itself below the covers. I felt a cold sensation on my cock.

Ellie was taking me inside her mouth. I could tell that she wasn't that experienced, but she did her best trying to fit my cock in her tiny mouth. I could tell she could only fit half of it in her mouth.

She was licking it all over like a lollipop. As innocent as Ellie looked, I realized she was just like any normal 18-year old that craves intimacy.

I felt her grab my cock with both her hands as she stumbled to climb on top of me beneath the covers. My hands reached to grab her waist, slowly lifting up her top. Ellie held my hand.

"No... they're tiny," she said shyly.

"It's ok, let me see," I whispered.

I pushed her top over her breast, exposing her adorable breasts. Ellie wasn't exactly flat-chested; she had perky 32b breasts.

"They are beautiful, Ellie." I leaned it to devour one in my mouth. My tongue, flicking her nipples as her body shuddered with every flick. Ellie wrapped her hands around my head, hugging me tightly.